independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Schkopi report: 2021 3 phased releases - Crystal Ball, Welcome 2 America, Diamonds & Pearls Super Deluxe
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 14 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 02/25/21 9:07am

Strive

ThePersian said:

If the estate (or people affiliated with estate) read this please can we have no more socio-political-cultural commentaries included in the liner notes of any future releases?

The one that was included in SOTT:SDE was shockingly bad and out of place.

Stuff from people who were there at the time with Prince is great.

Susan Rogers was really great, for example.

But PLEASE no more of that awful other stuff. Even if it's Chaos and Disorder SDE.


Why do you think Howe chose Welcome 2 America?

The really funny thing is that there is probably going to be a full on #CancelPrince party when D&P: SDE releases because of Schoolyard, if they can put together the pieces. There's so much problematic stuff regarding Prince's work and life. It's only a matter of time before they tried tear him down. The woke always eat their own.



"Always trying 2 break U down
Thinkin' that'll raise 'em up
I just wanna b happy
Come take this bitter cup from me"

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 02/25/21 9:23am

cooldayla

IDK. I'm glad Crystal Ball is getting a vinyl release.

But the new album and SDE is disappointing news. Nothing from the 80's.

Are the releasing W2A becuase of the state of America? Spin as a social conscious release? Hot Summer is nothing to get excited about.

My personal preference is to release everything from the 70's/80's before moving on to the mediocre years. And if they are going to jump around, release a Piano & Microphone show already, DAMN!

My choice...

RSD - Camille Vinyl

Continue the Legacy reissue - Spring/Fall releases

Originals Box Set - Birthday release

Parade SDE - Holiday release

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #92 posted 02/25/21 9:40am

lustmealways

avatar

the concept of the "originals" series is one of the worst things to happen to recorded music in recent history. can you imagine if those knuckleheads kept going with that? "yeah I'm trying to put together my What Time Is It? prince vocal version... gigolos is on volume one, should be able to find 777 on volume 3, ok i think i don't wanna leave you is on volume 12, but for the walk you're gonna have to circle back to volume 5. hope you enjoy!!!"

what a scatterbrained and totally illogical presentation method for these gems.

where possible reissue the original album with a bonus disc of outtakes including prince vox versions (non-frankensteined, of course), and for the more one-off tracks... they should be on the vault discs of the SDE's from their respective era/sessions, of course not at the expense of any other vault tracks. those hoping to see get blue on this SDE will be severely saddened come october unless the estate has screwed on their head properly

[Edited 2/25/21 9:44am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #93 posted 02/25/21 9:58am

OperatingTheta
n

Strive said:



ThePersian said:


If the estate (or people affiliated with estate) read this please can we have no more socio-political-cultural commentaries included in the liner notes of any future releases?



The one that was included in SOTT:SDE was shockingly bad and out of place.


Stuff from people who were there at the time with Prince is great.


Susan Rogers was really great, for example.


But PLEASE no more of that awful other stuff. Even if it's Chaos and Disorder SDE.




Why do you think Howe chose Welcome 2 America?

The really funny thing is that there is probably going to be a full on #CancelPrince party when D&P: SDE releases because of Schoolyard, if they can put together the pieces. There's so much problematic stuff regarding Prince's work and life. It's only a matter of time before they tried tear him down. The woke always eat their own.






"Always trying 2 break U down
Thinkin' that'll raise 'em up
I just wanna b happy
Come take this bitter cup from me"



It's highly unlikely 'Schoolyard' will be included. I don't think they're short of material and similar choices were made with the 1999 SDE.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #94 posted 02/25/21 10:05am

lustmealways

avatar

mark my words "schoolyard" will be on this release, guaranteed. i don't think they excluded lust u and extraloveable because they thought about it too much, i think it was literally because the r word was said in it, that's it. and we can debate all day if that was the right move, but i think it was just the inclusion of the word. "schoolyard" while saucy and controversial does not have a singular moment in it that would stick out like a sore thumb in the same way him yelling "my body reeks with lust -" does. another reminder that they put out "blanche" and no one said a word, so i think "schoolyard" is pretty much a lock.

just my thoughts, i think people have read too much into the xtra/lust u exclusion in a way that i don't think applies here, or to any of the more lyrically over-the-top tracks

i'm not buying this set if work that fat is excluded

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #95 posted 02/25/21 10:24am

fredmagnus

I agree that Schoolyard will surely be on the set.
On the other hand, I doubt very much that Work That Fat will be selected.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #96 posted 02/25/21 10:29am

funkbabyandthe
babysitters

The good news here is that I won't have to buy any of this stuff as none of it seems essential.

biggrin

The bad news is I won't have ny new Prince music to buy as none of this seems essential.

sad

crystal ball on vinyl? the same tracks? the same segues? the same odd versions of vault songs? no thanks.

welcome to america? another inessential late period album? might be one great song on there, but im not expecting much.

D&P? this one i might invest in, but only for the unreleased songs. hoping that there will be some good ones in there. but i hope they dont reissue all those dozen remixes.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #97 posted 02/25/21 10:57am

RODSERLING

lustmealways said:

the concept of the "originals" series is one of the worst things to happen to recorded music in recent history. can you imagine if those knuckleheads kept going with that? "yeah I'm trying to put together my What Time Is It? prince vocal version... gigolos is on volume one, should be able to find 777 on volume 3, ok i think i don't wanna leave you is on volume 12, but for the walk you're gonna have to circle back to volume 5. hope you enjoy!!!"

what a scatterbrained and totally illogical presentation method for these gems.

where possible reissue the original album with a bonus disc of outtakes including prince vox versions (non-frankensteined, of course), and for the more one-off tracks... they should be on the vault discs of the SDE's from their respective era/sessions, of course not at the expense of any other vault tracks. those hoping to see get blue on this SDE will be severely saddened come october unless the estate has screwed on their head properly

[Edited 2/25/21 9:44am]



Originals was great, a commercial success, and critical success too, having the best ratings for a Prince album since SOTT.
And the music video was really cool.

I really hope they will keep on the series.
[Edited 2/25/21 10:58am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #98 posted 02/25/21 11:12am

LoveGalore

OperatingThetan said:

Strive said:


Why do you think Howe chose Welcome 2 America?

The really funny thing is that there is probably going to be a full on #CancelPrince party when D&P: SDE releases because of Schoolyard, if they can put together the pieces. There's so much problematic stuff regarding Prince's work and life. It's only a matter of time before they tried tear him down. The woke always eat their own.



"Always trying 2 break U down
Thinkin' that'll raise 'em up
I just wanna b happy
Come take this bitter cup from me"

It's highly unlikely 'Schoolyard' will be included. I don't think they're short of material and similar choices were made with the 1999 SDE.

Schoolyard will be included. It doesn't have anywhere near the lyrical issues that the other 2 omitted songs do.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #99 posted 02/25/21 12:37pm

Rimshottbob

funkbabyandthebabysitters said:

The good news here is that I won't have to buy any of this stuff as none of it seems essential.

biggrin

The bad news is I won't have ny new Prince music to buy as none of this seems essential.

sad

crystal ball on vinyl? the same tracks? the same segues? the same odd versions of vault songs? no thanks.

welcome to america? another inessential late period album? might be one great song on there, but im not expecting much.

D&P? this one i might invest in, but only for the unreleased songs. hoping that there will be some good ones in there. but i hope they dont reissue all those dozen remixes.

Everyone seems to hate on Crystal Ball, but the music on there is by and large fantastic...

People don't seem to like the concept, with the mixing of eras, but once you get past that, it's a great set. And to have it on vinyl, properly mastered and (at last) not brickwalled, will be fantastic.

I'm excited to hear the other two releases as well. THere's going to be some great music on these.

I guess 'essential' varies for each and every one of us.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #100 posted 02/25/21 12:50pm

Romeoblu

Rimshottbob said:



funkbabyandthebabysitters said:


The good news here is that I won't have to buy any of this stuff as none of it seems essential.


biggrin


The bad news is I won't have ny new Prince music to buy as none of this seems essential.


sad



crystal ball on vinyl? the same tracks? the same segues? the same odd versions of vault songs? no thanks.


welcome to america? another inessential late period album? might be one great song on there, but im not expecting much.


D&P? this one i might invest in, but only for the unreleased songs. hoping that there will be some good ones in there. but i hope they dont reissue all those dozen remixes.





Everyone seems to hate on Crystal Ball, but the music on there is by and large fantastic...



People don't seem to like the concept, with the mixing of eras, but once you get past that, it's a great set. And to have it on vinyl, properly mastered and (at last) not brickwalled, will be fantastic.



I'm excited to hear the other two releases as well. THere's going to be some great music on these.



I guess 'essential' varies for each and every one of us.



I agree Crystal Ball contains some absolutely fantastic music.

I listened to it today from start to finish and throughly enjoyed it. I split up into playlists as if it were vinyl sides to see if there were any jarring song endings that might need a fix but it was all fine.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #101 posted 02/25/21 12:50pm

Vannormal

avatar

LoveGalore said:

Vannormal said:

-

True.

Wrong, not everyone die hard is a Prince expert. biggrin

True, they are the worst, AND the best !

True, inaccessibnle shit and even worse.

''THE P'' just is Prince's best song ever written. wink

lol

-

Please, just understand that there are as many different Prince fans as there are released and unreleased songs by Prince. All of them with their own opinion.

It's rightfuly up to every one of us to make clear what we like or dislike.

What would this site be without the hardcore fans and the haters, and the likers and the followers, and those who never say a word ?

Pürple democracy.

That's what it is.

wink

-

Oh, I mean no disrespect to folks. I know these forums are just a way to engage in an endless stalemate over "why I love Prince and why you should love him this way too" and it isn't designed for actually changing opinions much. I just think this two pronged approach is smart. An unreleased album for the hardcores and the curious newcomers, and an SDE of one of his biggest albums ever that dramatically changed the course of his entire career. I will also go on record stating that D+P has some of his best outtakes outside the 80s and the big band feel of the material is incredible.

-

Well i guess you're right.

It might be a smart move.

Let's wait till all this is confirmed by The Estate, and then wait for the sales numbers after a few months of release. smile

Although I'm not a big fan of that commersical album, I do hope it gains more overall interest and that it sells well.

But to agree that D&P is one of his biggest albums ever, that dramitically change the course of his carreer... I (still) do not agree. wink

You know what ? I'm going to give it a spin after all these years tonight when i'm home.

And then we'll see how changeable I might be, if the mood is right .

(But i Doubt it) lol

`-

[Edited 2/25/21 13:01pm]

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves.
And wiser people so full of doubts"
(Bertrand Russsell 1872-1972)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #102 posted 02/25/21 12:54pm

dodger

LoveGalore said:

Prince's version of Standing At the Altar PLEASE.


YES. I'd love this to be included. Along with the likes of Open Book, I Wonder and Get Blue would be some top vault tracks.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #103 posted 02/25/21 12:56pm

jfenster

OperatingThetan said:

jfenster said:

Are there more d and p unreleased tracks we don't know of???


It's unconfirmed, but on a different forum a usually reliable source is claiming there are eight CDs worth of unreleased music from the time period, each clocking in at nearly 80 minutes.

Whatever, I think there will be at least a handful of songs we're not familiar with as has been the case with the previous SDE's.

But does the estate WANT to give us different tracks or the ones we have already??
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #104 posted 02/25/21 1:10pm

dodger

LoveGalore said:



OperatingThetan said:


Strive said:



Why do you think Howe chose Welcome 2 America?

The really funny thing is that there is probably going to be a full on #CancelPrince party when D&P: SDE releases because of Schoolyard, if they can put together the pieces. There's so much problematic stuff regarding Prince's work and life. It's only a matter of time before they tried tear him down. The woke always eat their own.






"Always trying 2 break U down
Thinkin' that'll raise 'em up
I just wanna b happy
Come take this bitter cup from me"



It's highly unlikely 'Schoolyard' will be included. I don't think they're short of material and similar choices were made with the 1999 SDE.


Schoolyard will be included. It doesn't have anywhere near the lyrical issues that the other 2 omitted songs do.



I wouldn't be so sure. Those lyrics won't sit well with a lot of people today.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #105 posted 02/25/21 1:28pm

LILpoundCAKE

avatar

dodger said:

LoveGalore said:

Schoolyard will be included. It doesn't have anywhere near the lyrical issues that the other 2 omitted songs do.

I wouldn't be so sure. Those lyrics won't sit well with a lot of people today.


the song is it's own disclaimer since it starts off with " I was only 16.... "

people are probably going to be fine with this. few will listen, fewer will care, even less will whine.

if not, let he or she who is without sin cast the first woke stone.



If U're lookin 4 dirt look in Ur own back yard - Plant some Peace Flowers in Ur warzone so I can fire my bodyguards.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #106 posted 02/25/21 1:41pm

Rimshottbob

dodger said:

LoveGalore said:

Schoolyard will be included. It doesn't have anywhere near the lyrical issues that the other 2 omitted songs do.

I wouldn't be so sure. Those lyrics won't sit well with a lot of people today.

With the greatest of respect, maybe don't look for problems where there are none?

Nobody in the whole wide world is going to give a crap whether Schoolyard is released or not, in terms of its lyrical content.

For the record, nobody would've cared if Lust U Always and Extraloveable had been released, either.

Our loss. Good job there are good quality boots of both available.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #107 posted 02/25/21 1:41pm

kinaldo

avatar

Speaking of album covers, there's a really cool photo of Prince walking down a street in NYC with his guitar from around 2011 (I think.. could be wrong). Would really complement the supposed Welcome 2 America cover posted earlier - perfect for a live album/dvd.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/406309197630805969/sent/?invite_code=ae11a5052d8041d482ca919141f5dd7a&sfo=1

The image at the above is cropped and don't know how to share the full image I have on my phone unfort!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #108 posted 02/25/21 2:00pm

Mintchip

avatar

As one who generally cringes hard during the d&p era, it’ll be fun to hear Andrea Swenson try and sell this release. I hope she interviews his ground breaking dancers, Diamond and Pearl, who revolutionized his stage show! And the inside story of Prince’s assless pants...which changed television forever!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #109 posted 02/25/21 2:01pm

dodger

Rimshottbob said:



dodger said:


LoveGalore said:



Schoolyard will be included. It doesn't have anywhere near the lyrical issues that the other 2 omitted songs do.



I wouldn't be so sure. Those lyrics won't sit well with a lot of people today.



With the greatest of respect, maybe don't look for problems where there are none?



Nobody in the whole wide world is going to give a crap whether Schoolyard is released or not, in terms of its lyrical content.



For the record, nobody would've cared if Lust U Always and Extraloveable had been released, either.



Our loss. Good job there are good quality boots of both available.





I’m not looking for a problem. I’m being realistic. I agree with you but a lot of society love to be offended and like Strive said this cancel culture is rampant.

Based on the decision not to include Extraloveable and LUA there’s a good chance they’ll do the same with other potential ‘problematic’ tracks.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #110 posted 02/25/21 2:07pm

lustmealways

avatar

schoolyard will be on this release, neurotic lover's will be on for you, sister will be on dirty mind, etc, etc. if they thought about it as much as you guys think they do, blanche wouldn't be on sott.

can't wait to be proven right

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #111 posted 02/25/21 2:17pm

LoveGalore

dodger said:

Rimshottbob said:

With the greatest of respect, maybe don't look for problems where there are none?

Nobody in the whole wide world is going to give a crap whether Schoolyard is released or not, in terms of its lyrical content.

For the record, nobody would've cared if Lust U Always and Extraloveable had been released, either.

Our loss. Good job there are good quality boots of both available.

I’m not looking for a problem. I’m being realistic. I agree with you but a lot of society love to be offended and like Strive said this cancel culture is rampant. Based on the decision not to include Extraloveable and LUA there’s a good chance they’ll do the same with other potential ‘problematic’ tracks.

All due respect, but no. There is approximately zero connective tissue between threatening to rape someone and acknowledging your 16 year old self had sex. That much should be painfully obvious even to the conservative cuckoos on this site.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #112 posted 02/25/21 2:28pm

dodger

LoveGalore said:



dodger said:


Rimshottbob said:




With the greatest of respect, maybe don't look for problems where there are none?



Nobody in the whole wide world is going to give a crap whether Schoolyard is released or not, in terms of its lyrical content.



For the record, nobody would've cared if Lust U Always and Extraloveable had been released, either.



Our loss. Good job there are good quality boots of both available.





I’m not looking for a problem. I’m being realistic. I agree with you but a lot of society love to be offended and like Strive said this cancel culture is rampant. Based on the decision not to include Extraloveable and LUA there’s a good chance they’ll do the same with other potential ‘problematic’ tracks.


All due respect, but no. There is approximately zero connective tissue between threatening to rape someone and acknowledging your 16 year old self had sex. That much should be painfully obvious even to the conservative cuckoos on this site.



Hope you’re right.
After hearing about Mr Potato Head I wasn’t so positive
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #113 posted 02/25/21 2:38pm

MIRvmn

avatar

I think there will be at least 3 dics of vault material with 8 - 10 songs we never heard of on D&P SDE. There's should also be some alternate versions like Diamonds and pearls (no Rosie Gaines) and Insatiable (longer version with extra lyrics). The longer version of Insatiable is far better than the album version. It would be a shame if they left out Schoolyard but I don't think it will happen.
We are living in Orwell's 1984
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #114 posted 02/25/21 2:44pm

jdcxc

Mintchip said:

As one who generally cringes hard during the d&p era, it’ll be fun to hear Andrea Swenson try and sell this release. I hope she interviews his ground breaking dancers, Diamond and Pearl, who revolutionized his stage show! And the inside story of Prince’s assless pants...which changed television forever!!!

D&P is not in my Top15 P, but there are some GEMS and the live band/show had some extraordinary moments. Prince's lesser artistic work still stands up to most pop star's best...and Andrea will find plenty to work with.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #115 posted 02/25/21 2:47pm

jdcxc

Romeoblu said:

Rimshottbob said:

Everyone seems to hate on Crystal Ball, but the music on there is by and large fantastic...

People don't seem to like the concept, with the mixing of eras, but once you get past that, it's a great set. And to have it on vinyl, properly mastered and (at last) not brickwalled, will be fantastic.

I'm excited to hear the other two releases as well. THere's going to be some great music on these.

I guess 'essential' varies for each and every one of us.

I agree Crystal Ball contains some absolutely fantastic music. I listened to it today from start to finish and throughly enjoyed it. I split up into playlists as if it were vinyl sides to see if there were any jarring song endings that might need a fix but it was all fine.

Yesssss. How can anyone deny the brilliance of:

Hide the Bone

2morrow

Da Bang

Calhoun Square

Whats My Name

Sexual Suicide

Good Love

The Ride

and The Truth is a Top15 Prince Album!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #116 posted 02/25/21 2:53pm

Strive

LoveGalore said:

Schoolyard will be included. It doesn't have anywhere near the lyrical issues that the other 2 omitted songs do.


It's the real story about how a 16 year old Prince lost his virginity to a stoned 14 year old. How is that not problematic?

"I was only 16 and her name was Carrie
She was the number one little girl I wanted 2 marry me
She was only 14, but she had the major body

[...]


I said "Carrie, hmm, do U wanna dance?"
She said "Uh hmm, yeah, like later man, first let me smoke this weed"
I said "Damn, my cologne ain't sayin' shit if this is what she needs"

Yeah, before I knew it, Carrie was seein' double
That's when me and her got into trouble
So much 4 the dance
I started takin' off Carrie's pants

And now boys and girls 4 the graphic part
Close your ears if U ain't got a nasty heart
Here we go
Now take a glove, fill it with hot baby lotion and slip it on
Pull it tight, that's what Carrie was like
One stroke and I was gone
Gone I was, it's true"

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #117 posted 02/25/21 3:03pm

lustmealways

avatar

Strive said:

It's the real story about how a 16 year old Prince lost his virginity to a stoned 14 year old. How is that not problematic?

"I was only 16 and her name was Carrie
She was the number one little girl I wanted 2 marry me
She was only 14, but she had the major body

[...]


I said "Carrie, hmm, do U wanna dance?"
She said "Uh hmm, yeah, like later man, first let me smoke this weed"
I said "Damn, my cologne ain't sayin' shit if this is what she needs"

Yeah, before I knew it, Carrie was seein' double
That's when me and her got into trouble
So much 4 the dance
I started takin' off Carrie's pants

And now boys and girls 4 the graphic part
Close your ears if U ain't got a nasty heart
Here we go
Now take a glove, fill it with hot baby lotion and slip it on
Pull it tight, that's what Carrie was like
One stroke and I was gone
Gone I was, it's true"

because for people to get upset about it they'd have to be listening to the whole thing (as opposed to one word in something like Lust or Xtra) and even then as was said before, Schoolyard is over the top and racy but not in-your-face odious and evil as someone screaming the rape lines in the stuff left off 1999 (which, again is the only precedent we have for excluding a track based on lyrical content). it's not comparable. i have absolutely zero doubt that schoolyard will be on the set.

[Edited 2/25/21 15:05pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #118 posted 02/25/21 3:08pm

Strive

lustmealways said:

because for people to get upset about it they'd have to be listening to the whole thing (as opposed to one word in something like Lust or Xtra) and even then as was said before, Schoolyard is over the top and racy but not in-your-face odious and evil as someone screaming the rape lines in the stuff left off 1999 (which, again is the only precedent we have for excluding a track based on lyrical content). it's not comparable. i have absolutely zero doubt that schoolyard will be on the set.

[Edited 2/25/21 15:05pm]


A song where Prince says the word rape in a fictional song is worse than a song about him describing himself actually raping somebody, by 2021 consent standards? Sure why not. People were bending themselves into knots over Extraloveable and Lust U Always while saying nothing about Horny Toad, which way grosser than those two without actually using the r word.


[Edited 2/25/21 15:11pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #119 posted 02/25/21 3:08pm

LoveGalore

Strive said:



LoveGalore said:



Schoolyard will be included. It doesn't have anywhere near the lyrical issues that the other 2 omitted songs do.




It's the real story about how a 16 year old Prince lost his virginity to a stoned 14 year old. How is that not problematic?

"I was only 16 and her name was Carrie
She was the number one little girl I wanted 2 marry me
She was only 14, but she had the major body

[...]



I said "Carrie, hmm, do U wanna dance?"
She said "Uh hmm, yeah, like later man, first let me smoke this weed"
I said "Damn, my cologne ain't sayin' shit if this is what she needs"

Yeah, before I knew it, Carrie was seein' double
That's when me and her got into trouble
So much 4 the dance
I started takin' off Carrie's pants


And now boys and girls 4 the graphic part
Close your ears if U ain't got a nasty heart
Here we go
Now take a glove, fill it with hot baby lotion and slip it on
Pull it tight, that's what Carrie was like
One stroke and I was gone
Gone I was, it's true"



Because they were both minors having sex? It's a song about someone's first time? Because she asked to smoke the weed? I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't arguing this in good faith and it was really just an excuse to take political potshots. Let it go, dude.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 4 of 14 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Schkopi report: 2021 3 phased releases - Crystal Ball, Welcome 2 America, Diamonds & Pearls Super Deluxe