independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 23rd Oct 2018 6:28am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > MJ tapes transcripts
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 8 of 14 « First<456789101112>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #210 posted 09/28/09 2:52pm

kibbles

TonyVanDam said:

vainandy said:



Whether he's cashing in on the tapes or not, I think he showed class and sympathy for not releasing the tapes while Michael Jackson was alive. He could have easily done so and considering the statements that Michael made about his father's abuse, it would have caused major tension within the Jackson family. Michael already said that he was terrified of his father to this very day and if those tapes had come out while he was alive, he would have been petrified to even be around his father. And even if he cut all contact off with his father (which is what he should have done right after he made his own money with "Off The Wall"), then his siblings may have turned against him and possibly his mother too, which he absolutely adored.

Whether this man is cashing in or not, it's good that he's releasing these tapes after Michael Jackson's death. Michael isn't alive any more so they can't hurt him now. If anything, they will help the public understand why he became so messed up and people will have more sympathy for him rather than disgust. I know I've become much more sympathetic for him after his death by simply seeing what type of uncaring asshole of a father he had who was trying to promote his new business ventures only days after his son's death. That right there alone helped me to understand Michael better and these tapes really make me feel sorry for him. And since Joe was such an abusive, uncaring, lowdown asshole, he deserves the backlash these tapes will bring to him.


Those tapes also provide a valid point about have a status of "celebrity". Not every human being in the entertainment industry can handle being a celebrity as great as others.


this is a slight quibble that i have to disagree with here about.

the rabbi tried peddling these tapes at least 4 years ago, during the time of the trial. he was a 'friend' of mj in the early '00s and they had some sort of falling out - some say it was b/c he stole from a charity they were supporting, the rabbi says it was b/c he didn't approve of mj eventually. but i remembered him from the early 00s when he was singing mj's praises on the howard stern show; that's why i was surprised to see him bashing mj in print and on tv later. (i shouldn't have been since cory feldman pulled the exact same shit.)

anyway, i recall that he tried to pimp these tapes into a book a long time ago. he played excerpts on one of the lower end tabloid shows like inside edition, and talked about the book he was writing. i don't know if mj got him to stop then or what b/c nothing came of it. my guess is that no one wanted to publish the book then, but now in the wake of his death, everyone with an mj connection is fair game. still, there doesn't appear to be anything here particularly scandalous; even when you look at the entire quote about madonna, it's absolutely nothing at all. kinda gossipy, but not all that surprising given what we basically know about the two people involved. so yeah, the rabbi has been trying to sell mj out for a while, but it took his death for him to actually profit.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #211 posted 09/28/09 3:01pm

PDogz

avatar

dag said:

PDogz said:

Respectfully, a straight man who had no interest in inserting his penis in ANY vagina.

How do you know that? Do you think he´s gonna tell you?

No, I don't believe Michael would have ever told me, we never had any conversations, were never even under the same roof. Simply expressing my opinion, which is no more or less pertinent than yours, or the opinion of any one else participating in this discussion. Just grown folks here, engaged in a passionate debate about the personal issues of a celebrity that none of us knew personally.
"There's Nothing That The Proper Attitude Won't Render Funkable!"

star
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #212 posted 09/28/09 4:40pm

Arnotts

dearmother said:

I WANNA KNOW WHO GAVE MJ A BONER if anyone

notice how he cant talk about any woman without talking about kids

Didn't Sheryl Crow say he would get a boner nearly every time they did that duet together?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #213 posted 09/28/09 4:54pm

dearmother

avatar

Militant said:

PDogz said:


Respectfully, a straight man who had no interest in inserting his penis in ANY vagina.


Untrue. Word is he had a wild sexual relationship with LMP. That's been said by many people that were around, including Bryan Loren, and engineers that worked on the HIStory sessions. They said it was clearly evident.

I don't think MJ was gay. I think he had serious trust issues with women, and on some level was very scared of women, but that doesn't make him gay.
[Edited 9/28/09 12:17pm]



yeah im starting to think this too

also i cant imagine sheryl crow sayin that, eek
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #214 posted 09/28/09 8:05pm

TonyVanDam

kibbles said:

TonyVanDam said:



Those tapes also provide a valid point about have a status of "celebrity". Not every human being in the entertainment industry can handle being a celebrity as great as others.


this is a slight quibble that i have to disagree with here about.

the rabbi tried peddling these tapes at least 4 years ago, during the time of the trial. he was a 'friend' of mj in the early '00s and they had some sort of falling out - some say it was b/c he stole from a charity they were supporting, the rabbi says it was b/c he didn't approve of mj eventually. but i remembered him from the early 00s when he was singing mj's praises on the howard stern show; that's why i was surprised to see him bashing mj in print and on tv later. (i shouldn't have been since cory feldman pulled the exact same shit.)

anyway, i recall that he tried to pimp these tapes into a book a long time ago. he played excerpts on one of the lower end tabloid shows like inside edition, and talked about the book he was writing. i don't know if mj got him to stop then or what b/c nothing came of it. my guess is that no one wanted to publish the book then, but now in the wake of his death, everyone with an mj connection is fair game. still, there doesn't appear to be anything here particularly scandalous; even when you look at the entire quote about madonna, it's absolutely nothing at all. kinda gossipy, but not all that surprising given what we basically know about the two people involved. so yeah, the rabbi has been trying to sell mj out for a while, but it took his death for him to actually profit.


Except that Michael wanted those conversations recorded on tape. We can't put all of the credit OR blame on the rabbi alone.

Therefore, it's most likely that those audio tape confessions were going to be release to the public at some point in the future had Michael still lived. Maybe he would have waited at least until both of his parents (Joseph especially) were dead first.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #215 posted 09/28/09 9:04pm

violetblues

Those pics of MJ at those get-togethers to "try" and make MJ look normal seem disturbing and somehow kinda insulting to the man, especially this baby right here.
Something was definitely not right with the man when he decided to put on that hat and have that awkward food fight in a grocery store.




just awkward family photos, so so wrong


[Edited 9/28/09 21:19pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #216 posted 09/28/09 9:08pm

tangerine7

Militant said:

PDogz said:


Respectfully, a straight man who had no interest in inserting his penis in ANY vagina.


Untrue. Word is he had a wild sexual relationship with LMP. That's been said by many people that were around, including Bryan Loren, and engineers that worked on the HIStory sessions. They said it was clearly evident.

I don't think MJ was gay. I think he had serious trust issues with women, and on some level was very scared of women, but that doesn't make him gay.
[Edited 9/28/09 12:17pm]

agreed.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #217 posted 09/28/09 9:09pm

mimi07

avatar

violetblues said:

Those pics of MJ at those get-togethers to "try" and make MJ look normal seem disturbing and somehow kinda insulting to the man, especially this baby right here.
Something was definitely not right with the man when he decided to put on that hat and have that awkward food fight in a grocery store.


[Edited 9/28/09 21:05pm]

the grocery stroe trip was a suprise. he didn't even know he was going there. they blind folded him and people he knew pretended to be strabgers and shop while he was shopping lol it's cute
[Edited 9/28/09 22:42pm]
"we make our heroes in America only to destroy them"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #218 posted 09/28/09 10:14pm

dearmother

avatar

i think he had fun and you guys are reading into it too much rolleyes
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #219 posted 09/29/09 1:35am

purplesweat

vainandy said:

Whether he's cashing in on the tapes or not, I think he showed class and sympathy for not releasing the tapes while Michael Jackson was alive.


No, it's not. Clearly, Mike didn't want them released otherwise he would've done so when he was alive. So now that the man cannot defend himself or disallow their releasing, Mr Rabbi has gone ahead and got his 15 mins and $$$$$.

He could have easily done so and considering the statements that Michael made about his father's abuse, it would have caused major tension within the Jackson family. Michael already said that he was terrified of his father to this very day and if those tapes had come out while he was alive, he would have been petrified to even be around his father. And even if he cut all contact off with his father (which is what he should have done right after he made his own money with "Off The Wall"), then his siblings may have turned against him and possibly his mother too, which he absolutely adored.


Uh, he said stuff about Joe all the time on TV or in interviews. Didn't you see the detail he went into on Oprah? He was always talking publically about how horrible Joe was.

Whether this man is cashing in or not, it's good that he's releasing these tapes after Michael Jackson's death. Michael isn't alive any more so they can't hurt him now. If anything, they will help the public understand why he became so messed up and people will have more sympathy for him rather than disgust.


Maybe in a world where the media is fair. The only thing the media has focused on so far about the tapes is the Hitler part of the discussion, basically twisting the meaning to make him look like a Hitler supporter. THAT is why you don't release stuff like this, ESPECIALLY when the man cannot defend or explain himself.

I know I've become much more sympathetic for him after his death by simply seeing what type of uncaring asshole of a father he had who was trying to promote his new business ventures only days after his son's death. That right there alone helped me to understand Michael better and these tapes really make me feel sorry for him. And since Joe was such an abusive, uncaring, lowdown asshole, he deserves the backlash these tapes will bring to him.


Well, clearly, you didn't listen to many Mike interviews before this because I've heard most of this stuff 1000 times before.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #220 posted 09/29/09 1:37am

purplesweat

violetblues said:

Those pics of MJ at those get-togethers to "try" and make MJ look normal seem disturbing and somehow kinda insulting to the man, especially this baby right here.
Something was definitely not right with the man when he decided to put on that hat and have that awkward food fight in a grocery store.





WTF are you talking about, he was fine here, quite funny and very normal. Ugh, people always finding something in nothing...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #221 posted 09/29/09 4:37am

violetblues

purplesweat said:

violetblues said:

Those pics of MJ at those get-togethers to "try" and make MJ look normal seem disturbing and somehow kinda insulting to the man, especially this baby right here.
Something was definitely not right with the man when he decided to put on that hat and have that awkward food fight in a grocery store.





WTF are you talking about, he was fine here, quite funny and very normal. Ugh, people always finding something in nothing...



lol jaaahh ok
[Edited 9/29/09 4:54am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #222 posted 09/29/09 5:28am

purplesweat

violetblues said:

purplesweat said:




WTF are you talking about, he was fine here, quite funny and very normal. Ugh, people always finding something in nothing...



lol jaaahh ok
[Edited 9/29/09 4:54am]


What wasn't normal? He was like a kid in a candy store, finally getting to go to a supermarket.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #223 posted 09/29/09 1:52pm

vainandy

avatar

purplesweat said:

No, it's not. Clearly, Mike didn't want them released otherwise he would've done so when he was alive. So now that the man cannot defend himself or disallow their releasing, Mr Rabbi has gone ahead and got his 15 mins and $$$$$.


Of course he wouldn't have wanted them released while he was alive. He would have to answer to his father who he was deathly afraid of. And other than Michael having to answer to his father, what's in there for him to defend? Isn't it on tape in his voice? Is not like it's in print and someone could have made it up. Did he lie about the abuse? I don't think he lied so what's there for him to defend? Everything negative he said was about his father, not himself. I would think that Michael Jackson fans would want to see a backlash against the man who beat Michael for years.

And as for making money off the tapes, hell, why not? Yeah, he could release them for free but considering that the media is willing to pay big money for it, he'd be a damn fool to give them the tapes for free. I'd sell the damn things myself if they were mine.


Maybe in a world where the media is fair. The only thing the media has focused on so far about the tapes is the Hitler part of the discussion, basically twisting the meaning to make him look like a Hitler supporter. THAT is why you don't release stuff like this, ESPECIALLY when the man cannot defend or explain himself.


I must have missed the Hitler part of the interview since I skimmed through a lot of it and only read the parts I considered interesting. But as far as the media goes, this thread is the only place I've heard about the tapes and I watch the news channels almost every night.


Well, clearly, you didn't listen to many Mike interviews before this because I've heard most of this stuff 1000 times before.


Yeah, I've heard Michael say in both the Oprah and the Bashir interviews that his father "beat him" and didn't really go into a lot of detail about it other than he hit him, or he whippped him with the belt, or he threw him up against the wall. Well, hell that just leaves the door wide open for Joe to come in and say...."Well, all I was doing was disciplining him with the belt"....like most normal people do who aren't abusing children. This is the first time I've heard about the stripping naked and the oil rubs before the beatings. And the fact that Michael said it on the tape himself and it wasn't hearsay, there's no way for Joe to weasel out of it and escape the backlash.

I just don't get it. I would think that Michael Jackson fans would want Joe to catch hell for beating Michael but instead they don't want the info to get out to the public. Well, with fans like that, I guess he didn't need enemies.
Andy is a four letter word.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #224 posted 09/29/09 2:23pm

bboy87

avatar

vainandy said:

purplesweat said:

No, it's not. Clearly, Mike didn't want them released otherwise he would've done so when he was alive. So now that the man cannot defend himself or disallow their releasing, Mr Rabbi has gone ahead and got his 15 mins and $$$$$.


Of course he wouldn't have wanted them released while he was alive. He would have to answer to his father who he was deathly afraid of. And other than Michael having to answer to his father, what's in there for him to defend? Isn't it on tape in his voice? Is not like it's in print and someone could have made it up. Did he lie about the abuse? I don't think he lied so what's there for him to defend? Everything negative he said was about his father, not himself. I would think that Michael Jackson fans would want to see a backlash against the man who beat Michael for years.

And as for making money off the tapes, hell, why not? Yeah, he could release them for free but considering that the media is willing to pay big money for it, he'd be a damn fool to give them the tapes for free. I'd sell the damn things myself if they were mine.




I must have missed the Hitler part of the interview since I skimmed through a lot of it and only read the parts I considered interesting. But as far as the media goes, this thread is the only place I've heard about the tapes and I watch the news channels almost every night.


Well, clearly, you didn't listen to many Mike interviews before this because I've heard most of this stuff 1000 times before.


Yeah, I've heard Michael say in both the Oprah and the Bashir interviews that his father "beat him" and didn't really go into a lot of detail about it other than he hit him, or he whippped him with the belt, or he threw him up against the wall. Well, hell that just leaves the door wide open for Joe to come in and say...."Well, all I was doing was disciplining him with the belt"....like most normal people do who aren't abusing children. This is the first time I've heard about the stripping naked and the oil rubs before the beatings. And the fact that Michael said it on the tape himself and it wasn't hearsay, there's no way for Joe to weasel out of it and escape the backlash.

I just don't get it. I would think that Michael Jackson fans would want Joe to catch hell for beating Michael but instead they don't want the info to get out to the public. Well, with fans like that, I guess he didn't need enemies.



It's not what's being said in the tapes, it's WHO is releasing the tapes
"We may deify or demonize them but not ignore them. And we call them genius, because they are the people who change the world."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #225 posted 09/29/09 2:33pm

vainandy

avatar

bboy87 said:

vainandy said:



Yeah, I've heard Michael say in both the Oprah and the Bashir interviews that his father "beat him" and didn't really go into a lot of detail about it other than he hit him, or he whippped him with the belt, or he threw him up against the wall. Well, hell that just leaves the door wide open for Joe to come in and say...."Well, all I was doing was disciplining him with the belt"....like most normal people do who aren't abusing children. This is the first time I've heard about the stripping naked and the oil rubs before the beatings. And the fact that Michael said it on the tape himself and it wasn't hearsay, there's no way for Joe to weasel out of it and escape the backlash.

I just don't get it. I would think that Michael Jackson fans would want Joe to catch hell for beating Michael but instead they don't want the info to get out to the public. Well, with fans like that, I guess he didn't need enemies.



It's not what's being said in the tapes, it's WHO is releasing the tapes


Who is he? I've never heard of him.
Andy is a four letter word.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #226 posted 09/29/09 2:39pm

bboy87

avatar

vainandy said:



Who is he? I've never heard of him.

The rabbi heads an organization called This World: The Values Network, which seeks to bring Jewish values to mainstream American culture


He's written a couple of books. He said he and Michael's friendship ended in 2005 but they stopped talking in 2001 and afterwards, Schumely was negative towards Michael, but when news of Michael's passing broke, he was one of the first people on TV giving interviews
"We may deify or demonize them but not ignore them. And we call them genius, because they are the people who change the world."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #227 posted 09/29/09 2:40pm

bboy87

avatar

http://www.chicagojewishn...&id=253140

Michael Jackson's 'rabbi'


As a rabbi of over 30 years experience, I was both appalled and disappointed in the story by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach concerning his friendship with and impressions of Michael Jackson. In so many ways, Rabbi Boteach crossed over the line of propriety and professional ethics.

Rabbis along with other clergy, along with the practitioners of all the helping professions, are bound by definite rules of confidentiality. It is precisely this rule which enables us to assist people who depend upon us to preserve the sacred bond of trust. What we discuss or experience with people who seek our assistance are meant to be kept absolutely private.

There are no exceptions. In fact, physicians and lawyers who violate this trust lose their licenses to practice should their breach of confidence be discovered. Even when those that we have counseled or befriended are no longer living, the same rule applies.

It is only because of this assurance of total confidence that people feel they can be open with us. All of us in these professions also understand that there is no real difference between professional and personal connections. The things we learn or observe in our personal relations are just as sacrosanct.

I have had numerous experiences with well known people but I have never spoken and certainly would never write about these experiences for two reasons. First, it would violate the trust of these individuals who believed they could be open and candid with me. Second, it would severely curtail my ability to be of help to others since they would feel that I was not trustworthy.

When Rabbi Boteach spoke publicly and also wrote about his experiences with Michael Jackson, he did serious harm to all rabbis and other clergy as well. No doubt Rabbi Boteach felt he was advancing his own career and public profile as the "rabbi to the stars."

Perhaps he has, but at the expense of his own trustworthiness and also that of other rabbis. I also must wonder what kind of friend he really was for him now to exploit Mr. Jackson's tragic death with grandstanding.

Rabbi Boteach should have given more thought to the serious damage he was doing. As he must know, he also violated several of the sacred principles of our Jewish religion which specifically prohibit tale-bearing (even when the tales may be true), gossip, and "lashon ha-ra" (meaning evil speech).

Rabbi Michael Sternfield, Chicago Sinai Congregation
"We may deify or demonize them but not ignore them. And we call them genius, because they are the people who change the world."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #228 posted 09/29/09 4:29pm

mimi07

avatar

bboy87 said:

http://www.chicagojewishnews.com/story.htm?sid=8&id=253140

Michael Jackson's 'rabbi'


As a rabbi of over 30 years experience, I was both appalled and disappointed in the story by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach concerning his friendship with and impressions of Michael Jackson. In so many ways, Rabbi Boteach crossed over the line of propriety and professional ethics.

Rabbis along with other clergy, along with the practitioners of all the helping professions, are bound by definite rules of confidentiality. It is precisely this rule which enables us to assist people who depend upon us to preserve the sacred bond of trust. What we discuss or experience with people who seek our assistance are meant to be kept absolutely private.

There are no exceptions. In fact, physicians and lawyers who violate this trust lose their licenses to practice should their breach of confidence be discovered. Even when those that we have counseled or befriended are no longer living, the same rule applies.

It is only because of this assurance of total confidence that people feel they can be open with us. All of us in these professions also understand that there is no real difference between professional and personal connections. The things we learn or observe in our personal relations are just as sacrosanct.

I have had numerous experiences with well known people but I have never spoken and certainly would never write about these experiences for two reasons. First, it would violate the trust of these individuals who believed they could be open and candid with me. Second, it would severely curtail my ability to be of help to others since they would feel that I was not trustworthy.

When Rabbi Boteach spoke publicly and also wrote about his experiences with Michael Jackson, he did serious harm to all rabbis and other clergy as well. No doubt Rabbi Boteach felt he was advancing his own career and public profile as the "rabbi to the stars."

Perhaps he has, but at the expense of his own trustworthiness and also that of other rabbis. I also must wonder what kind of friend he really was for him now to exploit Mr. Jackson's tragic death with grandstanding.

Rabbi Boteach should have given more thought to the serious damage he was doing. As he must know, he also violated several of the sacred principles of our Jewish religion which specifically prohibit tale-bearing (even when the tales may be true), gossip, and "lashon ha-ra" (meaning evil speech).

Rabbi Michael Sternfield, Chicago Sinai Congregation


FINALLY someone is calling his ass out
"we make our heroes in America only to destroy them"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #229 posted 09/29/09 4:39pm

babynoz

bboy87 said:

http://www.chicagojewishnews.com/story.htm?sid=8&id=253140

Michael Jackson's 'rabbi'


As a rabbi of over 30 years experience, I was both appalled and disappointed in the story by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach concerning his friendship with and impressions of Michael Jackson. In so many ways, Rabbi Boteach crossed over the line of propriety and professional ethics.

Rabbis along with other clergy, along with the practitioners of all the helping professions, are bound by definite rules of confidentiality. It is precisely this rule which enables us to assist people who depend upon us to preserve the sacred bond of trust. What we discuss or experience with people who seek our assistance are meant to be kept absolutely private.

There are no exceptions. In fact, physicians and lawyers who violate this trust lose their licenses to practice should their breach of confidence be discovered. Even when those that we have counseled or befriended are no longer living, the same rule applies.

It is only because of this assurance of total confidence that people feel they can be open with us. All of us in these professions also understand that there is no real difference between professional and personal connections. The things we learn or observe in our personal relations are just as sacrosanct.

I have had numerous experiences with well known people but I have never spoken and certainly would never write about these experiences for two reasons. First, it would violate the trust of these individuals who believed they could be open and candid with me. Second, it would severely curtail my ability to be of help to others since they would feel that I was not trustworthy.

When Rabbi Boteach spoke publicly and also wrote about his experiences with Michael Jackson, he did serious harm to all rabbis and other clergy as well. No doubt Rabbi Boteach felt he was advancing his own career and public profile as the "rabbi to the stars."

Perhaps he has, but at the expense of his own trustworthiness and also that of other rabbis. I also must wonder what kind of friend he really was for him now to exploit Mr. Jackson's tragic death with grandstanding.

Rabbi Boteach should have given more thought to the serious damage he was doing. As he must know, he also violated several of the sacred principles of our Jewish religion which specifically prohibit tale-bearing (even when the tales may be true), gossip, and "lashon ha-ra" (meaning evil speech).

Rabbi Michael Sternfield, Chicago Sinai Congregation


Thanks for posting this Bboy, it confirms what I said on page 3...

This is yet another so-called friend cashing in. I will believe that MJ consented to this publication when I see his signature on a contract.

This guy billed himself as Mike's "spiritual advisor" during their friendship. I would think that an ordained Rabbi should keep some things confidential even after the death of the person they supposedly advised in a spiritual capacity.

This is highly unethical and I hope the estate sues the crap out of this charlatan.


Now that we have another Rabbi saying it maybe people will get what I was trying to point out.
Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #230 posted 09/29/09 4:47pm

mimi07

avatar

the rabbi guy is going to be on larry king live tonight
"we make our heroes in America only to destroy them"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #231 posted 09/29/09 4:53pm

Timmy84

mimi07 said:

the rabbi guy is going to be on larry king live tonight


Please anybody that has a mind, do NOT watch Larry King anymore. lol

The senile man's trying to stay on the air. lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #232 posted 09/29/09 5:06pm

mimi07

avatar

Timmy84 said:

mimi07 said:

the rabbi guy is going to be on larry king live tonight


Please anybody that has a mind, do NOT watch Larry King anymore. lol

The senile man's trying to stay on the air. lol

lol yeah it's about time larry hung up the suspenders
"we make our heroes in America only to destroy them"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #233 posted 09/29/09 5:12pm

violetblues

For an old dude, Larry King is awesome. ( Larry already acknowledged this is his last season by the way)

Just cause people feel let down by their "king", no need to take it out on the world. lol

Regardless of WHO taped the stuff, what it boils down to is, MJ in his own words, expressing his own thoughts.

Nobody told him to say the nutty things he says. Whether it was the meds talking or not, or the effects of a dysfunctional family environment, MJ was pretty fucked up in the head the poor guy.
There is no need to try and defend it, but rather understand it as psychological disorders, and move on from there. You guys and we as a society will be the better for it. lol

.
[Edited 9/29/09 17:14pm]
[Edited 9/29/09 17:43pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #234 posted 09/29/09 5:19pm

BoOTyLiCioUs

violetblues said:

For an old dude, Larry King is awesome. ( Larry already acknowledged this is his last season buy the way)

Just cause people feel let down by their "king", no need to take it out on the world. lol

Regardless of WHO taped the stuff, what it boils down to is, MJ in his own words, expressing his own thoughts.

Nobody told him to say the nutty things he says. Whether it was the meds talking or not, or the effects of a dysfunctional family environment, MJ was pretty fucked up in the head the poor guy.
There is no need to try and defend it, but rather understand it as psychological disorders, and move on from there. You guys and we as a society will be the better for it. lol

.
[Edited 9/29/09 17:14pm]

could you stop being so fuckin condensing and rude. really? Entitled to your own opinion but really watch your tone.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #235 posted 09/29/09 5:39pm

violetblues

BoOTyLiCioUs said:

violetblues said:

For an old dude, Larry King is awesome. ( Larry already acknowledged this is his last season by the way)

Just cause people feel let down by their "king", no need to take it out on the world. lol

Regardless of WHO taped the stuff, what it boils down to is, MJ in his own words, expressing his own thoughts.

Nobody told him to say the nutty things he says. Whether it was the meds talking or not, or the effects of a dysfunctional family environment, MJ was pretty fucked up in the head the poor guy.
There is no need to try and defend it, but rather understand it as psychological disorders, and move on from there. You guys and we as a society will be the better for it. lol



.
[Edited 9/29/09 17:14pm]

could you stop being so fuckin condensing and rude. really? Entitled to your own opinion but really watch your tone.


lol
[Edited 9/29/09 17:43pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #236 posted 09/29/09 5:44pm

seeingvoices12

avatar

Timmy84 said:

mimi07 said:

the rabbi guy is going to be on larry king live tonight


Please anybody that has a mind, do NOT watch Larry King anymore. lol

The senile man's trying to stay on the air. lol


falloff
MICHAEL JACKSON
R.I.P
مايكل جاكسون للأبد
1958
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #237 posted 09/29/09 5:45pm

BoOTyLiCioUs

violetblues said:

BoOTyLiCioUs said:


could you stop being so fuckin condensing and rude. really? Entitled to your own opinion but really watch your tone.


lol
[Edited 9/29/09 17:43pm]


what 's so funny gurl?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #238 posted 09/29/09 5:48pm

seeingvoices12

avatar

That backstabber still promoting his freaky book, I mean rabbi, if he doesn't care about money he should have release the tapes to the media and shuts up and disappear forever...

Promoting a book?
MICHAEL JACKSON
R.I.P
مايكل جاكسون للأبد
1958
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #239 posted 09/29/09 5:48pm

babynoz

violetblues said:

For an old dude, Larry King is awesome. ( Larry already acknowledged this is his last season by the way)

Just cause people feel let down by their "king", no need to take it out on the world. lol

Regardless of WHO taped the stuff, what it boils down to is, MJ in his own words, expressing his own thoughts.

Nobody told him to say the nutty things he says. Whether it was the meds talking or not, or the effects of a dysfunctional family environment, MJ was pretty fucked up in the head the poor guy.
There is no need to try and defend it, but rather understand it as psychological disorders, and move on from there. You guys and we as a society will be the better for it. lol

.
[Edited 9/29/09 17:14pm]
[Edited 9/29/09 17:43pm]


None of that excuses the Rabbi's lack of ethics. I haven't seen any evidence that MJ gave his consent to make these tapes public.
Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 8 of 14 « First<456789101112>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > MJ tapes transcripts