independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 12th Nov 2019 5:58pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince Death Investigation Will Be Unsealed Monday - Part 2
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 6 of 58 « First<2345678910>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #150 posted 04/21/17 9:50am

1Sasha

The whole scenario is fishy. Nothing adds up. Absolutely nothing.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #151 posted 04/21/17 10:07am

PennyPurple

avatar

1Sasha said:

The whole scenario is fishy. Nothing adds up. Absolutely nothing.

I think it adds up. Prince was using the pain killers for his pain and became addicted, he tried to get off of them by himself and that didn't work. Kirk went to his (kirk's) dr and either got a script for himself, or got a script for Prince under his name. But the dr. has 2 different stories. I think Prince was on the pills for a long time, he became tolerant and needed more and more. The pills are hard to obtain, someone got the pills from the street which unbeknownst had the fentynal in them. Romeo the bodyguard said he usually packed Prince's bag and never seen the drugs, my feeling is because they were always hidden in Aleve, Vitamin, Aspirin bottles and Romeo thought it wasn't unusual to pack those for Prince.

.

The thing about street drugs, is you never know what you are going to get.

.

I also don't think that Prince took 1-2 pills like he told the hospital in Moline when he OD on the plane. I think those were Kirk's pills and he gave them to Prince.

.

All of the above is my opinion. ^

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #152 posted 04/21/17 10:21am

Astasheiks

avatar

PennyPurple said:

1Sasha said:

The whole scenario is fishy. Nothing adds up. Absolutely nothing.

I think it adds up. Prince was using the pain killers for his pain and became addicted, he tried to get off of them by himself and that didn't work. Kirk went to his (kirk's) dr and either got a script for himself, or got a script for Prince under his name. But the dr. has 2 different stories. I think Prince was on the pills for a long time, he became tolerant and needed more and more. The pills are hard to obtain, someone got the pills from the street which unbeknownst had the fentynal in them. Romeo the bodyguard said he usually packed Prince's bag and never seen the drugs, my feeling is because they were always hidden in Aleve, Vitamin, Aspirin bottles and Romeo thought it wasn't unusual to pack those for Prince.

.

The thing about street drugs, is you never know what you are going to get.

.

I also don't think that Prince took 1-2 pills like he told the hospital in Moline when he OD on the plane. I think those were Kirk's pills and he gave them to Prince.

.

All of the above is my opinion. ^

That red part could be true and truely messed up if that is what happen.... sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #153 posted 04/21/17 11:18am

PurpleDiamonds
1

1Sasha said:

The whole scenario is fishy. Nothing adds up. Absolutely nothing.


Agree. Read through, thought of many scenarios and it does not add up. Something shady went down.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #154 posted 04/21/17 11:44am

destinyc1

Astasheiks said:

PennyPurple said:

I think it adds up. Prince was using the pain killers for his pain and became addicted, he tried to get off of them by himself and that didn't work. Kirk went to his (kirk's) dr and either got a script for himself, or got a script for Prince under his name. But the dr. has 2 different stories. I think Prince was on the pills for a long time, he became tolerant and needed more and more. The pills are hard to obtain, someone got the pills from the street which unbeknownst had the fentynal in them. Romeo the bodyguard said he usually packed Prince's bag and never seen the drugs, my feeling is because they were always hidden in Aleve, Vitamin, Aspirin bottles and Romeo thought it wasn't unusual to pack those for Prince.

.

The thing about street drugs, is you never know what you are going to get.

.

I also don't think that Prince took 1-2 pills like he told the hospital in Moline when he OD on the plane. I think those were Kirk's pills and he gave them to Prince.

.

All of the above is my opinion. ^

That red part could be true and truely messed up if that is what happen.... sad

And this is whats killing everyone.Are these the same pills he took on the plane as well?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #155 posted 04/21/17 12:04pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

destinyc1 said:



Astasheiks said:




PennyPurple said:



I think it adds up. Prince was using the pain killers for his pain and became addicted, he tried to get off of them by himself and that didn't work. Kirk went to his (kirk's) dr and either got a script for himself, or got a script for Prince under his name. But the dr. has 2 different stories. I think Prince was on the pills for a long time, he became tolerant and needed more and more. The pills are hard to obtain, someone got the pills from the street which unbeknownst had the fentynal in them. Romeo the bodyguard said he usually packed Prince's bag and never seen the drugs, my feeling is because they were always hidden in Aleve, Vitamin, Aspirin bottles and Romeo thought it wasn't unusual to pack those for Prince.


.


The thing about street drugs, is you never know what you are going to get.


.


I also don't think that Prince took 1-2 pills like he told the hospital in Moline when he OD on the plane. I think those were Kirk's pills and he gave them to Prince.


.


All of the above is my opinion. ^




That red part could be true and truely messed up if that is what happen.... sad



And this is whats killing everyone.Are these the same pills he took on the plane as well?



According to the search warrant per Kirk it was Percocet on the plane. ???

Agree with Astasheiks that could be true sad
[Edited 4/21/17 12:22pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #156 posted 04/21/17 12:19pm

cloveringold85

avatar

oliviacamron said:

cloveringold85 said:

Hey, Precioux, PurpleDiamonds1, PennyPurple, Zenarose, Dibble, Oliviamom: I saw the other thread got locked, but just wanted to say "thank you" for the warm welcome back! Sorry I've been away so long. Sending y'all some purple love! grouphug heart

Hey sweetie! I thought about ya.

.

Hey, Olivia! wave

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #157 posted 04/21/17 12:21pm

cloveringold85

avatar

PennyPurple said:

cloveringold85 said:

Hey, Precioux, PurpleDiamonds1, PennyPurple, Zenarose, Dibble, Oliviamom: I saw the other thread got locked, but just wanted to say "thank you" for the warm welcome back! Sorry I've been away so long. Sending y'all some purple love! grouphug heart

We missed you. flower

.

Hey, Penny! I missed you guy's too! wave

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #158 posted 04/21/17 12:22pm

laurarichardso
n

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

destinyc1 said:

And this is whats killing everyone.Are these the same pills he took on the plane as well?

According to the search warrant per Kirk it was Percocet on the plane. ???

We cannot go on anything Kirk did or said. So we still do not know what he O.D on the plane.

See Kirk and his lies below.

---------

During a search warrant executed at Paisley Park on 4/21/2016 (the day Prince was found deceased), a suitcase was found in Prince’s bedroom next to his bed. Among the items inside that suitcase were prescription pill bottles in the name of Johnson. A closer examination of those pill bottles revealed that not all the pills inside the containers were the pills listed on the prescription. One of the pill bottles, a Vitamin D bottle, was found to contain the controlled substance Ondanselron Hydrochloride. A second prescription bottle, said to contain Ondansetron, was found to contain the controlled substance Acetarninophen/oxycodone hydrochloride. The date those medications were prescribed to Johnson, according to the pill bottles, was 4/7/2016. The medications were prescribed by Dr. Schulenberg. Johnson told Investigators he was unaware Prince was addicted to pain medication. Your Affiant is awar

Why would Dr. S prescribe this to Kirk? Was Kirk going thru withdrawals?

Ondansetron

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #159 posted 04/21/17 12:23pm

cloveringold85

avatar

tmo1965 said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

It is very strange, indeed. I'm assuming that Sheila E. did not have Prince's personal e-mail, because she could have communicated with him via e-mail. We still don't know who the person on the receiving end was. Was it KJ?

Or maybe Prince did not want to talk to certain people. Didn't he and Sheila have a falling out a few years before? I don't think that they were on the best of terms.

.

Sheila E. said they had not spoken in 8 months or so. I thought they had reconnected, but maybe not. However, you would think that Sheila E. could contact him, directly through e-mail. I know they had a falling out at one time, but I think they always had a genuine love and respect for one another.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #160 posted 04/21/17 12:24pm

laurarichardso
n

1Sasha said:

The whole scenario is fishy. Nothing adds up. Absolutely nothing.

------

Investigators have been searching for the source of the controlled substances found in Prince’s residence. Through this investigation, interviews with those who were at Paisley Park the morning Prince was found deceased have provided inconsistent and, at times, contradictory statements. Your Afiiant is aware that friends of Prince who were present when his body was discovered were making/receiving repeated phone calls and text messages. The recipients of those calls/messages are unknown to investigators.

The bold part just kills me. What kind of people did he have around him. eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #161 posted 04/21/17 12:25pm

cloveringold85

avatar

tmo1965 said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

^^ nod ^^

.

Another thing that I find incredibly strange is why would Prince have a bunch of pain pills stewn about his living quarters, yet have Kirk run to Walgreen's to pick up more pain pills? That does not make any sense!

I don't think that the pills were stewn about his living quarters. From what I gather there were some pills in his bedroom, laundry room, and dressing room - I believe these were in bottles, although not Rx bottles. There were pills spilled out in his duffle bag also.

It sounds to me like Prince was trying to detox himself, so he was trying to avoid the pills that he already had. The pills that Kirk got for him were probably to ease the withdrawal symptoms until he could get into a treatment program.

.

Yes, but the warrant and reports suggest there were pills "everywhere", in bags, suitcases, drawers, envelopes, etc. Another thing I found strange is that the report said there were written lyrics to "You got the look" in the bag/suitcase by his bed. eek

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #162 posted 04/21/17 12:27pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

laurarichardson said:



PurpleDiamonds1 said:


destinyc1 said:


And this is whats killing everyone.Are these the same pills he took on the plane as well?



According to the search warrant per Kirk it was Percocet on the plane. ???

We cannot go on anything Kirk did or said. So we still do not know what he O.D on the plane.



See Kirk and his lies below.


-----



During a search warrant executed at Paisley Park on 4/21/2016 (the day Prince was found deceased), a suitcase was found in Prince’s bedroom next to his bed. Among the items inside that suitcase were prescription pill bottles in the name of Johnson. A closer examination of those pill bottles revealed that not all the pills inside the containers were the pills listed on the prescription. One of the pill bottles, a Vitamin D bottle, was found to contain the controlled substance Ondanselron Hydrochloride. A second prescription bottle, said to contain Ondansetron, was found to contain the controlled substance Acetarninophen/oxycodone hydrochloride. The date those medications were prescribed to Johnson, according to the pill bottles, was 4/7/2016. The medications were prescribed by Dr. Schulenberg. Johnson told Investigators he was unaware Prince was addicted to pain medication. Your Affiant is awar



Why would Dr. S prescribe this to Kirk? Was Kirk going thru withdrawals?



Ondansetron




Agree Laura, that was why I put the ?? At the end.
I actually think that bolded sentence above could actually be truth...and it was Kirk who was addicted.
His story(s) don't add up for .....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #163 posted 04/21/17 12:29pm

cloveringold85

avatar

zenarose said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

All the pills listed under Search Warrant #1 were not under a prescription for Kirk Johnson.

Why do you think there was no crime scene on the 21st?

The warrant signed by the Judge from 4-21-16 declared it a crime scene.

OK, so why did CCSO not secure PP until their search warrant could be obtained. Instead there was so much traffic in and out contaminating the scene. They knew the circumstances and they knew they were preparing a search warrant to present to a Judge. This is something that I really don't understand. EVERYTHING was done way too fast.

.

Zena: Excellent points you make. The search warrant should have been done IMMEDIATELY. It was not, so therefore, the crime scene was CONTAMINATED. I've said this a dozen times before -- we don't know who was walking in and out of PP, and KJ had the "keys", so he could come and go as he pleased (didn't mean to make that rhyme), but just saying.

.

I agree, everything was done half-assed (excuse my french). Perhaps the CCSO could not handle such a large investigation, so they brought in more help.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #164 posted 04/21/17 12:33pm

cloveringold85

avatar

laurarichardson said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

The Detective request for the search warrant also described it as a crime scene.

Why do you think the police did not secure the scene?

Because people were in and out that day. Sheila E just did an interview were she said she walked around the whole place after he died. The had a funeral service at Paisely Park and they mention the lap being moved from its original location when the DEA/Carver county came back in May.

This place was not secured and the fact that the people that worked for him were busy texting and making phone calls right after he died so much so that the police did a data dump of their phones tells you something weird was going on.

I also thought it was strange that associates have given conflicted accounts to the police and Kirk just outright lied.

Has anyone wondered why Dr. S would prescribe pain pills for Kirk. What are the chances that Kirk needs pain meds and his boss is having a problem with them?

Why would Kirk lie when he must have known that Dr. S would have something in writing to say what drugs would go to Kirk and what drugs would go to Prince?

We know the drugs prescribed to Prince can be used to assist with withdrawals but they do have other uses but there is nothing embarrassing about them and Prince has been picking up meds from the pharmacy for a while. Why the sudden need for privacy? Did he suspect someone on his team or even the pharmacy was snitching to the media? Because someone was following him around and taking pictures.

Many questions and many things that do not add up.

.

Another thing that does not add up, imo, is why would Kirk need to pick up Rx for Prince under "Kirk Johnson", when the pharmacy stated that Prince, himself would come in to pick up his Rx? Why was their a need to have an alias or to have Kirk pick up his meds? The doctor said KJ used his name to protect Prince's privacy. KJ claims he only did that one time, but you have to wonder.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #165 posted 04/21/17 12:33pm

tmo1965

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

MIRvmn said:
Yes I'm even more convinced that it's staged now one year later. The whole drug story sounds too unbelievable to be true [Edited 4/20/17 5:01am]
I don't think Prince staged this one....I do think someone else did to make it appear as if Prince had this problem. I also think Prince was in control of his meds and his body...that is why this just does not add up. Dr Ks son brought different pills with him and seems more likely that he was the one who made PP look like P ODed.

I'm convinced that Prince has had a long time drug problem. Before his death, I would not have believed it, but with all of the evidence that we know about, he obviously did have a problem.

1. He died from a fentanyl OD, although I don't believe that he knew that he was taking fentanyl. He thought it was the Watson 835s.

2. 6 days before he was found, his plane had an emergency landing and the released search warrants state that the reason for the emergency was that he OD'd on opiates.

3. Mayte has detailed in her book, several incidents that point to substance abuse:

a) The migraines and general not feeling well.

b) The alleged wine and aspirin incident where he had to be taken to the hospital and have his stomach pumped

c) The LA incident where he had severe stomach upset and asked Mayte to flush some pills down the toilet

d) There was one incident where Mayte says that he was acting "loopy".

I don't think that anyone framed Prince to make him look like a drug addict. I do believe that there were enablers around.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #166 posted 04/21/17 12:35pm

cloveringold85

avatar

laurarichardson said:

muleFunk said:

The ones that weren't were in the aspirin bottles. That's the ones that had the fake Vicodin pills inside. The leak in August said that Prince only had the fatal amount of Fentanyl in his system.

64 pills doesn't sound like he had been popping them like candy.

He had a lot of pills that he had not eaten obvisouly and it has been discussed before that people do not usually die from pill overdoses because they throw them up. Usually it is the pills being mixed with other substances or alcohol.

No way was he popping pills like candy. Some of the pills they found were cut in half. I think he was trying to ween himself and Dr. S prescribed drugs to help with the withdrawals but I think that bad batch was making him ill and I do not think he was aware of it at all.

Just the fact that is staff was being evasive makes me think they know something about where these pills came from.

.

I've said this numerous times before; it is my belief that Prince took those pills thinking it was a mild pain reliever, not knowing the pills were laced with lethal Fentanyl. The reports stated several of the pills were laced with other drugs, and Fentanyl. He was given bad pills. I sincerely find it hard to believe that Prince would take "street drugs", not knowing what the hell he is taking.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #167 posted 04/21/17 12:47pm

laurarichardso
n

tmo1965 said:

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

MIRvmn said: I don't think Prince staged this one....I do think someone else did to make it appear as if Prince had this problem. I also think Prince was in control of his meds and his body...that is why this just does not add up. Dr Ks son brought different pills with him and seems more likely that he was the one who made PP look like P ODed.

I'm convinced that Prince has had a long time drug problem. Before his death, I would not have believed it, but with all of the evidence that we know about, he obviously did have a problem.

1. He died from a fentanyl OD, although I don't believe that he knew that he was taking fentanyl. He thought it was the Watson 835s.

2. 6 days before he was found, his plane had an emergency landing and the released search warrants state that the reason for the emergency was that he OD'd on opiates.

3. Mayte has detailed in her book, several incidents that point to substance abuse:

a) The migraines and general not feeling well.

b) The alleged wine and aspirin incident where he had to be taken to the hospital and have his stomach pumped

c) The LA incident where he had severe stomach upset and asked Mayte to flush some pills down the toilet

d) There was one incident where Mayte says that he was acting "loopy".

I don't think that anyone framed Prince to make him look like a drug addict. I do believe that there were enablers around.

Nothing you stated is indication of long time drug use. No one could be abusing these pills for 20 years and live long and work at the pace he did.

I would not go on anything Mayte has said because her statements are inconsitent. In fact she is saying she never saw him take any pills. eek

Migraines do not come from taking pain pills but they can be prescribed for them althought it is not recommended.

If you have migraines and like to drink wine you are going to be loopy. In the podcast with Jerome he repeatly said Prince liked drinking wine and trust me if he was knocking back wine and pain pills he would have been out of here a long time ago.

I believe his problems with these pills were in his later years and I belived he even had an Rx at one time or another. No one is saying he was not abusing these meds but something is fishy with mislabled pills and Kirk's behavior.

There is a longer piece of Kirk's interview that was shown on CBS news and in that piece he is saying that if people have a problems with Prince's death that is not his worry.

Something is not right about this guy along with the fact that he had Rx for controled substances written for him by Dr. S which he lied about. Could Kirk be on drugs as well?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #168 posted 04/21/17 12:48pm

PennyPurple

avatar

tmo1965 said:

I'm convinced that Prince has had a long time drug problem. Before his death, I would not have believed it, but with all of the evidence that we know about, he obviously did have a problem.

1. He died from a fentanyl OD, although I don't believe that he knew that he was taking fentanyl. He thought it was the Watson 835s.

2. 6 days before he was found, his plane had an emergency landing and the released search warrants state that the reason for the emergency was that he OD'd on opiates.

3. Mayte has detailed in her book, several incidents that point to substance abuse:

a) The migraines and general not feeling well.

b) The alleged wine and aspirin incident where he had to be taken to the hospital and have his stomach pumped

c) The LA incident where he had severe stomach upset and asked Mayte to flush some pills down the toilet

d) There was one incident where Mayte says that he was acting "loopy".

I don't think that anyone framed Prince to make him look like a drug addict. I do believe that there were enablers around.

TMO, I agree 150% with you.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #169 posted 04/21/17 12:50pm

laurarichardso
n

cloveringold85 said:

laurarichardson said:

Because people were in and out that day. Sheila E just did an interview were she said she walked around the whole place after he died. The had a funeral service at Paisely Park and they mention the lap being moved from its original location when the DEA/Carver county came back in May.

This place was not secured and the fact that the people that worked for him were busy texting and making phone calls right after he died so much so that the police did a data dump of their phones tells you something weird was going on.

I also thought it was strange that associates have given conflicted accounts to the police and Kirk just outright lied.

Has anyone wondered why Dr. S would prescribe pain pills for Kirk. What are the chances that Kirk needs pain meds and his boss is having a problem with them?

Why would Kirk lie when he must have known that Dr. S would have something in writing to say what drugs would go to Kirk and what drugs would go to Prince?

We know the drugs prescribed to Prince can be used to assist with withdrawals but they do have other uses but there is nothing embarrassing about them and Prince has been picking up meds from the pharmacy for a while. Why the sudden need for privacy? Did he suspect someone on his team or even the pharmacy was snitching to the media? Because someone was following him around and taking pictures.

Many questions and many things that do not add up.

.

Another thing that does not add up, imo, is why would Kirk need to pick up Rx for Prince under "Kirk Johnson", when the pharmacy stated that Prince, himself would come in to pick up his Rx? Why was their a need to have an alias or to have Kirk pick up his meds? The doctor said KJ used his name to protect Prince's privacy. KJ claims he only did that one time, but you have to wonder.

He lied he did it more than once and if Prince had been picking up withdrawal meds before the only reason he may have wanted privacy is because he knew someone was talking to the media.

After TMZ was the first to report the plane incident and say it was percocet and we now know Kirk told the doctors it was percocet. Someone was snitching maybe he thought someone at the pharmacy was talking because there is nothing embarrassing about the drugs he was prescribed

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #170 posted 04/21/17 12:54pm

laurarichardso
n

cloveringold85 said:

zenarose said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said: OK, so why did CCSO not secure PP until their search warrant could be obtained. Instead there was so much traffic in and out contaminating the scene. They knew the circumstances and they knew they were preparing a search warrant to present to a Judge. This is something that I really don't understand. EVERYTHING was done way too fast.

.

Zena: Excellent points you make. The search warrant should have been done IMMEDIATELY. It was not, so therefore, the crime scene was CONTAMINATED. I've said this a dozen times before -- we don't know who was walking in and out of PP, and KJ had the "keys", so he could come and go as he pleased (didn't mean to make that rhyme), but just saying.

.

I agree, everything was done half-assed (excuse my french). Perhaps the CCSO could not handle such a large investigation, so they brought in more help.

They saw the laptop but did not come and get it until later and when they came back it was in the office. So someone went up to his bedroom and got the laptop. Why did they not take it after the first search? Especially when they found all of his communciation was done on that computer.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #171 posted 04/21/17 12:57pm

laurarichardso
n

cloveringold85 said:

tmo1965 said:

I don't think that the pills were stewn about his living quarters. From what I gather there were some pills in his bedroom, laundry room, and dressing room - I believe these were in bottles, although not Rx bottles. There were pills spilled out in his duffle bag also.

It sounds to me like Prince was trying to detox himself, so he was trying to avoid the pills that he already had. The pills that Kirk got for him were probably to ease the withdrawal symptoms until he could get into a treatment program.

.

Yes, but the warrant and reports suggest there were pills "everywhere", in bags, suitcases, drawers, envelopes, etc. Another thing I found strange is that the report said there were written lyrics to "You got the look" in the bag/suitcase by his bed. eek

Exactly, the warrant said the pills were in his living quarters, bathroom/dressing area/laudry.

I good sized Vitamin or Aleve bottle could hold 60 pills. I think he had the pills in normal places that he spent a lot of private time in. No one side pills were in the kitchen or the studio.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #172 posted 04/21/17 12:59pm

cloveringold85

avatar

PennyPurple said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

Yes, the Rx for the Oxycodone. What gets me upset is that his doctor's did not seem to be doing a good job at treating him. You don't keep prescribing more pain meds to someone who is going through withdrawals and clearly needs immediate medical attention, ya know? It breaks my heart because if Prince was in that much pain and didn't get the help he needed, just makes it even more hard to deal with. His death could have been prevented.

Sometimes when you go cold turkey from these pain meds it is very dangerous and life threatening. It's better to gradually decrease the meds.

.

Yes, that is very true. I just don't understand why the doc gave him Oxycondone the day before, when that is a very high-addictive drug. Like others have said here, maybe Prince was trying to ween himself off the pain pills and trying to manage it himself?

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #173 posted 04/21/17 1:02pm

Mumio

avatar

mnfriend said:

Or, our meticulous Prince placed the pill stashes/ left them where they were knowingly as taking the 1 pill does not appear intentional. Unless it was/ aware of counterfeit deadly pill. Anyway you look at it judge, judge and shame. End of life decision shame. Love ❤️ forever Prince. Thank you for all of it.



Yes.

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #174 posted 04/21/17 1:05pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

laurarichardson said:



cloveringold85 said:




zenarose said:


ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said: OK, so why did CCSO not secure PP until their search warrant could be obtained. Instead there was so much traffic in and out contaminating the scene. They knew the circumstances and they knew they were preparing a search warrant to present to a Judge. This is something that I really don't understand. EVERYTHING was done way too fast.

.


Zena: Excellent points you make. The search warrant should have been done IMMEDIATELY. It was not, so therefore, the crime scene was CONTAMINATED. I've said this a dozen times before -- we don't know who was walking in and out of PP, and KJ had the "keys", so he could come and go as he pleased (didn't mean to make that rhyme), but just saying.


.


I agree, everything was done half-assed (excuse my french). Perhaps the CCSO could not handle such a large investigation, so they brought in more help.






They saw the laptop but did not come and get it until later and when they came back it was in the office. So someone went up to his bedroom and got the laptop. Why did they not take it after the first search? Especially when they found all of his communciation was done on that computer.


That too has bothered me. They saw it but left it? Unless they left it trying to catch someone trying to make changes? Still seems sloppy.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #175 posted 04/21/17 1:06pm

cloveringold85

avatar

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

Thought...Kirk may have been the one with the problem and he used Prince... This has been mentioned before and P did that song at one of his last concerts and said pretty much said Kirk was using him. Some felt it was about a woman...I disagree and feel P was telling us what was going on.

.

Wow, I hadn't thought of that until you mentioned it. Maybe KJ was the one with the problem and was trying to make Prince look like the bad guy? Yes, I know that song you are referring to, where Prince mentions KJ. Obviously there was something going on for him to do that. eek

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #176 posted 04/21/17 1:06pm

laurarichardso
n

cloveringold85 said:

PennyPurple said:

Sometimes when you go cold turkey from these pain meds it is very dangerous and life threatening. It's better to gradually decrease the meds.

.

Yes, that is very true. I just don't understand why the doc gave him Oxycondone the day before, when that is a very high-addictive drug. Like others have said here, maybe Prince was trying to ween himself off the pain pills and trying to manage it himself?

The doctor put out a statement that he never prescribed controlled substances for Prince. The controlled substances were for Kirk. Why was Kirk being prescribed pain pills and anti nausea meds.

Either something is wrong with Kirk or the Dr. was doing something slick.

No one finds this strange?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #177 posted 04/21/17 1:07pm

PeteSilas

i really hope they charge everyone they can, them fuckers will sing like pavoratti once jail time is over their heads and all the beans will get spilled.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #178 posted 04/21/17 1:09pm

tmo1965

laurarichardson said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

Zena: Excellent points you make. The search warrant should have been done IMMEDIATELY. It was not, so therefore, the crime scene was CONTAMINATED. I've said this a dozen times before -- we don't know who was walking in and out of PP, and KJ had the "keys", so he could come and go as he pleased (didn't mean to make that rhyme), but just saying.

.

I agree, everything was done half-assed (excuse my french). Perhaps the CCSO could not handle such a large investigation, so they brought in more help.

They saw the laptop but did not come and get it until later and when they came back it was in the office. So someone went up to his bedroom and got the laptop. Why did they not take it after the first search? Especially when they found all of his communciation was done on that computer.

One of the search warrants explains this question. They did not realize the importance of the laptop at the time of the 1st search. They realized that the laptop was important after several people who were interviewed stated that Prince did not have a cell phone and frequently communicated via email. Upon learning of that fact, they got search warrant for the laptop.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #179 posted 04/21/17 1:09pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

tmo1965 said:



PurpleDiamonds1 said:


MIRvmn said:
Yes I'm even more convinced that it's staged now one year later. The whole drug story sounds too unbelievable to be true [Edited 4/20/17 5:01am]

I don't think Prince staged this one....I do think someone else did to make it appear as if Prince had this problem. I also think Prince was in control of his meds and his body...that is why this just does not add up. Dr Ks son brought different pills with him and seems more likely that he was the one who made PP look like P ODed.

I'm convinced that Prince has had a long time drug problem. Before his death, I would not have believed it, but with all of the evidence that we know about, he obviously did have a problem.

1. He died from a fentanyl OD, although I don't believe that he knew that he was taking fentanyl. He thought it was the Watson 835s.



2. 6 days before he was found, his plane had an emergency landing and the released search warrants state that the reason for the emergency was that he OD'd on opiates.



3. Mayte has detailed in her book, several incidents that point to substance abuse:


a) The migraines and general not feeling well.


b) The alleged wine and aspirin incident where he had to be taken to the hospital and have his stomach pumped


c) The LA incident where he had severe stomach upset and asked Mayte to flush some pills down the toilet


d) There was one incident where Mayte says that he was acting "loopy".

I don't think that anyone framed Prince to make him look like a drug addict. I do believe that there were enablers around.





I don't believe he knew he was about to take fentanyl either...
As for the rest of the above it does not stand out as someone who is suffering from addiction to me....it still seems like Kirk may have had the addiction problem and may have slipped some cover up pills cuz he was taking Ps ...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 6 of 58 « First<2345678910>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince Death Investigation Will Be Unsealed Monday - Part 2