independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 14th Nov 2019 1:40pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince Death Investigation Will Be Unsealed Monday - Part 2
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 58 of 58 « First<49505152535455565758
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #1710 posted 05/20/17 9:39am

zenarose

TheEnglishGent said:



zenarose said:


TheEnglishGent said:



Wasn't P pictured waiting outside the Wallgreens?



There was a photo but there is a question as to whether it was at Walgreens or Bremer Bank. Not sure it was ever verified as being at Walgreens.

I seem to remember someone posted some images from google street view which confirmed the location as the wallgreen's car park.




Even if the photo is/was verified, where's the scripts?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1711 posted 05/20/17 9:50am

TheEnglishGent

avatar

zenarose said:

TheEnglishGent said:

I seem to remember someone posted some images from google street view which confirmed the location as the wallgreen's car park.

Even if the photo is/was verified, where's the scripts?

That's the point, if the photo is verified and he was waiting outside, someone else was inside picking up the medication, in the name of whoever it was who was inside.

RIP sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1712 posted 05/20/17 9:52am

TheEnglishGent

avatar

Replies in this thread are getting really clunky to type, we need a part 3!

RIP sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1713 posted 05/20/17 10:05am

zenarose

TheEnglishGent said:

Replies in this thread are getting really clunky to type, we need a part 3!




According to a search warrant, Dr S wrote scripts to "P" and they were to be filled at Walgreens. (None of the scripts were controlled substances).
Someone could have been inside Walgreen picking them up, but they were written to P. Where are those particular scripts??
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1714 posted 05/20/17 12:54pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

zenarose said:

TheEnglishGent said:

Replies in this thread are getting really clunky to type, we need a part 3!




According to a search warrant, Dr S wrote scripts to "P" and they were to be filled at Walgreens. (None of the scripts were controlled substances).
Someone could have been inside Walgreen picking them up, but they were written to P. Where are those particular scripts??

Wondered the same thing...did not see the scrips mentioned on any of the warrants...great question...maybe one of the people that were at PP took them?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1715 posted 05/20/17 1:18pm

zenarose

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

zenarose said:




According to a search warrant, Dr S wrote scripts to "P" and they were to be filled at Walgreens. (None of the scripts were controlled substances).
Someone could have been inside Walgreen picking them up, but they were written to P. Where are those particular scripts??

Wondered the same thing...did not see the scrips mentioned on any of the warrants...great question...maybe one of the people that were at PP took them?



And yet the others left..... hmmm
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1716 posted 05/20/17 1:39pm

122884

TheEnglishGent said:

zenarose said:

TheEnglishGent said: There was a photo but there is a question as to whether it was at Walgreens or Bremer Bank. Not sure it was ever verified as being at Walgreens.

I seem to remember someone posted some images from google street view which confirmed the location as the wallgreen's car park.

I remember that and the pictures posted. Someone here on this site actually went to the very Walgreens in the TMZ photos, and it was a Walgreens NOT in Chanhassan but in a nearby suburb. But it was, indeed, a Walgreens parking lot where that photo of Prince was snapped.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1717 posted 05/20/17 1:41pm

122884

TheEnglishGent said:

zenarose said:

TheEnglishGent said: Even if the photo is/was verified, where's the scripts?

That's the point, if the photo is verified and he was waiting outside, someone else was inside picking up the medication, in the name of whoever it was who was inside.

Exactly this.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 58 of 58 « First<49505152535455565758
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince Death Investigation Will Be Unsealed Monday - Part 2