independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 13th Dec 2019 12:31pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > No murder charge in prince's death Investigation Discussion - Continued - Part 9
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 26 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 04/27/18 1:54pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

XxAxX

i see why this is considered a "murder" investigation. before these files were released we all inferred that the 'homicide' angle involved only whoever supplied Prince with drugs.

this is only my opinion but there were just too many people around Prince who stood to benefit from his death. sales of his music went through the roof following his death. there are millions of dollars of songs in the vault. its just too sad for words. he was worth more dead than alive to some people.
http://www.blackrosewriti...notthedark


I agree with you XxAxX!
And IMO...those people also gave him the laced pills made to look like hydrocodone something he had taken before
[Edited 4/27/18 13:55pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 04/27/18 1:59pm

Mumio

avatar

PeteSilas said:

1Sasha said:

Tom Petty was the same - in tremendous pain but playing on.

there was talk that his ears were bad too, an occupational hazard in that world. I saw the legendary Bernie Worrell a few years ago before he passed, he was obviously having trouble hearing onstage.



Huey Lewis just canceled his remaining concerts a week or so ago due to hearing loss. I can see where that would be an issue for people of a certain age. I'm hoping they know how to protect their hearing better now.

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 04/27/18 2:01pm

MMJas

avatar

PeteSilas said:

1Sasha said:

Tom Petty was the same - in tremendous pain but playing on.

there was talk that his ears were bad too, an occupational hazard in that world. I saw the legendary Bernie Worrell a few years ago before he passed, he was obviously having trouble hearing onstage.

Would not surprise me if Prince were indeed depressed, battling an addiction, trying to hide it from everyone and dealing with daily pain.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 04/27/18 2:12pm

WeDaBest

Has anyone heard the audio interview with Larry Graham and Carver County investigators? It seems he did everything he could to avoid saying he even knew Prince was in pain, took painkillers or even lost weight. I really have a problem with this interview. He definitely knew Prince was using painkillers and according to Kirk, he was one of the 3 people that tried to convince Prince to see a doctor. I don't think Kirk, Larry & Meron would be meeting with Prince to see a doctor about a cold or the flu. So he clearly witheld information during this interview.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 04/27/18 2:19pm

nelcp777

MMJas said:



PeteSilas said:




1Sasha said:



Tom Petty was the same - in tremendous pain but playing on.



there was talk that his ears were bad too, an occupational hazard in that world. I saw the legendary Bernie Worrell a few years ago before he passed, he was obviously having trouble hearing onstage.




Would not surprise me if Prince were indeed depressed, battling an addiction, trying to hide it from everyone and dealing with daily pain.


I agree with this.i just have a hard time believing PG got played by Phaedra.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 04/27/18 3:39pm

disch

Did they ever track down the Minneapolis doctor that both Mariah and Theo mentioned Prince would sometimes fly out to meet him? Neither could remember the doctor's name but said they'd look through their emails for it, but I didn't see anything indicating if they followed up on it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 04/27/18 4:10pm

Bassette

And while they are looking for that doctor's name. . . . it pisses me off that someone like Phaedra, fucked with Prince's life by that more than 2000 miles away doctor Kornfeld.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 04/27/18 4:19pm

80tomato

Mumio said:

PeteSilas said:

there was talk that his ears were bad too, an occupational hazard in that world. I saw the legendary Bernie Worrell a few years ago before he passed, he was obviously having trouble hearing onstage.



Huey Lewis just canceled his remaining concerts a week or so ago due to hearing loss. I can see where that would be an issue for people of a certain age. I'm hoping they know how to protect their hearing better now.

In one of the bathroom pics there is a medication for ringing in the ears

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 04/27/18 4:21pm

LOVESYMBOLNUMB
ER2

Bassette said:

And while they are looking for that doctor's name. . . . it pisses me off that someone like Phaedra, fucked with Prince's life by that more than 2000 miles away doctor Kornfeld.




Knowing what she may have been up to, it does make you wonder what her motives were for recommending a doctor so far away...maybe that was part of the plan...get him to someone down the street now and have a chance at saving him...or wait for the person that can not be there immediately, and could not even clear his own schedule to tend to one of the most famous people in the world...seems like another very convenient detail...you know, look like we are trying to get help, but make sure help does not get there to soon...every thing was fishy before, now it smells rotten...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 04/27/18 4:47pm

PeteSilas

80tomato said:

Mumio said:



Huey Lewis just canceled his remaining concerts a week or so ago due to hearing loss. I can see where that would be an issue for people of a certain age. I'm hoping they know how to protect their hearing better now.

In one of the bathroom pics there is a medication for ringing in the ears

i would think there is only so much they could do as musicians, it's occupational hazard, I guess they could wear earplugs but then how well would they hear what they need to hear. someone said here years ago (blackguitarist i think) that Prince was losing his ability to hear high end, which is common, my mentor couldn't hear women's voices (or so his receptionist told me) as well as he used to and he was 75 or so at the time.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 04/27/18 4:49pm

PeteSilas

LOVESYMBOLNUMBER2 said:

Bassette said:
And while they are looking for that doctor's name. . . . it pisses me off that someone like Phaedra, fucked with Prince's life by that more than 2000 miles away doctor Kornfeld.
Knowing what she may have been up to, it does make you wonder what her motives were for recommending a doctor so far away...maybe that was part of the plan...get him to someone down the street now and have a chance at saving him...or wait for the person that can not be there immediately, and could not even clear his own schedule to tend to one of the most famous people in the world...seems like another very convenient detail...you know, look like we are trying to get help, but make sure help does not get there to soon...every thing was fishy before, now it smells rotten...

ya, who'd have ever thought, in one of his first interviews Prince said he didn't take drugs because he didn't like the idea of someone being able to take advantage of him. ironic. who knew, this is all sounding more and more like elvis+michael in terms of negligence and greed.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 04/27/18 4:57pm

KoolEaze

avatar

PeteSilas said:

80tomato said:

In one of the bathroom pics there is a medication for ringing in the ears

i would think there is only so much they could do as musicians, it's occupational hazard, I guess they could wear earplugs but then how well would they hear what they need to hear. someone said here years ago (blackguitarist i think) that Prince was losing his ability to hear high end, which is common, my mentor couldn't hear women's voices (or so his receptionist told me) as well as he used to and he was 75 or so at the time.

Prince also mentioned having vertigo in one of his interviews. I think it was in 2010 or maybe 2011.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"




http://kooleasehvac.com/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 04/27/18 5:06pm

LOVESYMBOLNUMB
ER2

I looked at the guide star tax exempt information for dream corp/green for all which is van jones and Phaedra's charity...in 2014 they listed gross assets at $600,000...in 2015 the gross assets were listed at just over 6 million dollars....6 hundred thousand to 6 million in one year...I smell something
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 04/27/18 5:15pm

PopDawgFunk

1Sasha said:

MMJas said:

Maybe he was just so wrapped up in trying to deal with the pain, arranging for illegal meds, hiding his addiction from the public, hiding it from his friends, trying to perform, etc, and people took advantage. Which makes it even worse, imo.

Over on LA there are two women posting who claim to seems have insight into Prince. One says she's friends with someone Prince dated and another says she knew him. The latter says the pain was so unbearable he used to wear a hip brace underneath the clothes, as well as wrist braces underneath that wrist jewelry of his. Funnily enough, I remember saying a year back that that seemed to me like a deliberate prop, so as to hide something underneath. And there were some photos which showed bandages underneath those things.
This woman is saying the pain was awful but he would press on and play, but that at times he complained about not being able to play properly with them on and would take them off. Then the inflammation would get worse....

Tom Petty was the same - in tremendous pain but playing on.

Tom Petty was given fentanyl as well for hip pain as well.....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 04/27/18 5:36pm

purplemist7777

LOVESYMBOLNUMBER2 said:

I looked at the guide star tax exempt information for dream corp/green for all which is van jones and Phaedra's charity...in 2014 they listed gross assets at $600,000...in 2015 the gross assets were listed at just over 6 million dollars....6 hundred thousand to 6 million in one year...I smell something

WOW don’t trust either one of them. Hopefully Coamerica and it’s attorney investigate further. Do a complete audit of Prince finances going back to 2010 or so
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 04/27/18 5:37pm

PennyPurple

avatar

WeDaBest said:

Has anyone heard the audio interview with Larry Graham and Carver County investigators? It seems he did everything he could to avoid saying he even knew Prince was in pain, took painkillers or even lost weight. I really have a problem with this interview. He definitely knew Prince was using painkillers and according to Kirk, he was one of the 3 people that tried to convince Prince to see a doctor. I don't think Kirk, Larry & Meron would be meeting with Prince to see a doctor about a cold or the flu. So he clearly witheld information during this interview.

A lot of people with held a lot of info from the police. sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 04/27/18 5:38pm

jtfolden

avatar

PeteSilas said:

jtfolden said:


Yeah, out of all the gray areas that one could speculate about; The statements that Prince was taking mislabeled, counterfeit pills AND that he didn't know they contained Fentanyl don't really seem questionable at all to me based on the facts available.

either way, i don't see how any of you really get past the idea that prince musta not gave a fuck whether he lived or died. I get the addiction angle, i do, but i would think he'd have at least gotten rid of everything he had if not just gotten a safer source, didn't he have prescriptions? I think he was just trying to get alone so he could die in peace, or at least it's possible.



...but it is plainly shown more than once in the reports that Prince didn't seem to think the pills were different or the main issue. In Moline, he insists he "knows his own body" and that he would have come out of "it" but the Narcan is what messed him up. When they ask if he wanted to hurt himsef or had a problem, he was insistent that he did not... To Dr S he complains it was soup that made him sick, not the pills.

Prince's core group of "friends" was shrinking. He had far less people around and so it wasn't as easy to ask someone else to go get him a prescription in their name. Conversely, he would have a much easier time hiding how bad his addiction was, too... He knew he was getting them illegally but he had no idea they were laced with fentanyl. The DEA clearly stated that counterfeit pills were being made with whatever was handy. It's really unlikely Prince knew the pills had lidocaine instead of Vicodin, it's even less likely that he knew they were laced.


The idea he wanted to kill himself seems nothing more than a romantic notion.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 04/27/18 6:05pm

pinkcashmere23

KoolEaze said:

PeteSilas said:

i would think there is only so much they could do as musicians, it's occupational hazard, I guess they could wear earplugs but then how well would they hear what they need to hear. someone said here years ago (blackguitarist i think) that Prince was losing his ability to hear high end, which is common, my mentor couldn't hear women's voices (or so his receptionist told me) as well as he used to and he was 75 or so at the time.

Prince also mentioned having vertigo in one of his interviews. I think it was in 2010 or maybe 2011.

It was in an interview with CHUM FM while on tour in Canada 2011. I just heard it a few weeks ago and he said he hoped his epilepsy wasn't coming back because of it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 04/27/18 6:09pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

PopDawgFunk said:

1Sasha said:

Tom Petty was the same - in tremendous pain but playing on.

Tom Petty was given fentanyl as well for hip pain as well.....

Also, Tom Petty had illegal fentanyl and legal fentanyl in his system.

Why isnt anyone looking for the source?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 04/27/18 6:11pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

LOVESYMBOLNUMBER2 said:

I looked at the guide star tax exempt information for dream corp/green for all which is van jones and Phaedra's charity...in 2014 they listed gross assets at $600,000...in 2015 the gross assets were listed at just over 6 million dollars....6 hundred thousand to 6 million in one year...I smell something



Whaaaat?? That is a big jump.


IHowever, dont smell intentional murder. Just shady dealings going on.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 04/27/18 6:45pm

PeteSilas

nothing romantic, we'll be going round and round with this even though everyone was getting arthritic elbow slapping themselves on the back with the release of the records a few days ago.

jtfolden said:

PeteSilas said:

either way, i don't see how any of you really get past the idea that prince musta not gave a fuck whether he lived or died. I get the addiction angle, i do, but i would think he'd have at least gotten rid of everything he had if not just gotten a safer source, didn't he have prescriptions? I think he was just trying to get alone so he could die in peace, or at least it's possible.



...but it is plainly shown more than once in the reports that Prince didn't seem to think the pills were different or the main issue. In Moline, he insists he "knows his own body" and that he would have come out of "it" but the Narcan is what messed him up. When they ask if he wanted to hurt himsef or had a problem, he was insistent that he did not... To Dr S he complains it was soup that made him sick, not the pills.

Prince's core group of "friends" was shrinking. He had far less people around and so it wasn't as easy to ask someone else to go get him a prescription in their name. Conversely, he would have a much easier time hiding how bad his addiction was, too... He knew he was getting them illegally but he had no idea they were laced with fentanyl. The DEA clearly stated that counterfeit pills were being made with whatever was handy. It's really unlikely Prince knew the pills had lidocaine instead of Vicodin, it's even less likely that he knew they were laced.


The idea he wanted to kill himself seems nothing more than a romantic notion.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 04/27/18 6:47pm

PeteSilas

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

LOVESYMBOLNUMBER2 said:

I looked at the guide star tax exempt information for dream corp/green for all which is van jones and Phaedra's charity...in 2014 they listed gross assets at $600,000...in 2015 the gross assets were listed at just over 6 million dollars....6 hundred thousand to 6 million in one year...I smell something



Whaaaat?? That is a big jump.


IHowever, dont smell intentional murder. Just shady dealings going on.

shady as fuck especially since funksterr said here the other day that he knew the person from P's camp to spread the aids rumor and he correctly stated that Prince's computer browser had visited the site where the rumor started. somethings fucked up.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 04/27/18 6:49pm

PeteSilas

KoolEaze said:

PeteSilas said:

i would think there is only so much they could do as musicians, it's occupational hazard, I guess they could wear earplugs but then how well would they hear what they need to hear. someone said here years ago (blackguitarist i think) that Prince was losing his ability to hear high end, which is common, my mentor couldn't hear women's voices (or so his receptionist told me) as well as he used to and he was 75 or so at the time.

Prince also mentioned having vertigo in one of his interviews. I think it was in 2010 or maybe 2011.

my best friend said he first got vertigo on a plane trip to africa and was told that it never goes away once you get it. it's minor and alleviated by over the counter meds.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 04/27/18 6:54pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

LOVESYMBOLNUMBER2 said:

I looked at the guide star tax exempt information for dream corp/green for all which is van jones and Phaedra's charity...in 2014 they listed gross assets at $600,000...in 2015 the gross assets were listed at just over 6 million dollars....6 hundred thousand to 6 million in one year...I smell something

Did it say how much for 2016?
Many thought Prince was starting to look not himself starting 2014ish...
Just follow the money. The more you hear about Phaedra, she would plot and follow through with it..
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #54 posted 04/27/18 7:25pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

PeteSilas said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



Whaaaat?? That is a big jump.


IHowever, dont smell intentional murder. Just shady dealings going on.

shady as fuck especially since funksterr said here the other day that he knew the person from P's camp to spread the aids rumor and he correctly stated that Prince's computer browser had visited the site where the rumor started. somethings fucked up.

Hi Pete! That was me that said P's browser showed someone looked up mediatakeout before he passed.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #55 posted 04/27/18 7:26pm

ChocolateBox31
21

avatar

Prince

I Would Die 4 U

I'm not a woman
I'm not a man
I am something that u'll never understand
I'll never beat U
I'll never lie
And if u're evil I'll forgive U by and by
'Cause U, I would die 4 U, yeah
Darling if U want me 2
U, I would die 4 U
I'm not ur lover
I'm not your friend
I am something that u'll never comprehend
No need 2 worry
No need 2 cry
I'm ur messiah and u're the reason why
'Cause U, I would die 4 U, yeah
Darling if U want me 2
U, I would die 4 U
U're just a sinner I am told
B ur fire when u're cold
Make U happy when u're sad
Make U good when U are bad
I'm not a human
I am a dove
I'm ur conscious
I am love
All I really need is 2 know that
U believe
Yeah, I would die 4 U, yeah
Darling if U want me 2
U, I would die 4 U
Yeah, say one more time
U, I would die 4 U
Darling if U want me 2
U, I would die for you
2, three, 4 U
I would die 4 U
I would die 4 U
U, I would die 4 U
U, I would die 4 U
Songwriters: Prince Rogers Nelson
I Would Die 4 U lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc, Universal Music Publishing Group

"4 all of us, life is death without adventure,& adventure only comes 2 those who are willing 2 b daring & take chances."prince 1985
"eye don't think about gone just think about the future when eye don't want 2 speak n real time" prince 2004
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #56 posted 04/27/18 7:26pm

tmo1965

WeDaBest said:

Has anyone heard the audio interview with Larry Graham and Carver County investigators? It seems he did everything he could to avoid saying he even knew Prince was in pain, took painkillers or even lost weight. I really have a problem with this interview. He definitely knew Prince was using painkillers and according to Kirk, he was one of the 3 people that tried to convince Prince to see a doctor. I don't think Kirk, Larry & Meron would be meeting with Prince to see a doctor about a cold or the flu. So he clearly witheld information during this interview.

I didn't hear the interview, but I read the summary. Larry admitted to meeting with Prince, Kirk, and Meron, but he never said that it was about getting Prince to a doctor. He said that the meeting was about the band or something. This is truly sad. I have no respect for Larry.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #57 posted 04/27/18 7:36pm

PennyPurple

avatar

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

PeteSilas said:

shady as fuck especially since funksterr said here the other day that he knew the person from P's camp to spread the aids rumor and he correctly stated that Prince's computer browser had visited the site where the rumor started. somethings fucked up.

Hi Pete! That was me that said P's browser showed someone looked up mediatakeout before he passed.

Prince was probably looking at the blind article like he would be here on the org

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #58 posted 04/27/18 7:40pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

ChocolateBox3121 said:

Prince

I Would Die 4 U

I'm not a woman
I'm not a man
I am something that u'll never understand
I'll never beat U
I'll never lie
And if u're evil I'll forgive U by and by
'Cause U, I would die 4 U, yeah
Darling if U want me 2
U, I would die 4 U
I'm not ur lover
I'm not your friend
I am something that u'll never comprehend
No need 2 worry
No need 2 cry
I'm ur messiah and u're the reason why
'Cause U, I would die 4 U, yeah
Darling if U want me 2
U, I would die 4 U
U're just a sinner I am told
B ur fire when u're cold
Make U happy when u're sad
Make U good when U are bad
I'm not a human
I am a dove
I'm ur conscious
I am love
All I really need is 2 know that
U believe
Yeah, I would die 4 U, yeah
Darling if U want me 2
U, I would die 4 U
Yeah, say one more time
U, I would die 4 U
Darling if U want me 2
U, I would die for you
2, three, 4 U
I would die 4 U
I would die 4 U
U, I would die 4 U
U, I would die 4 U
Songwriters: Prince Rogers Nelson
I Would Die 4 U lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc, Universal Music Publishing Group



You need to quit.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #59 posted 04/27/18 7:49pm

disch

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

ChocolateBox3121 said:

Prince

I Would Die 4 U




You need to quit.

Co-sign. As luv4u wrote in the thread's first post: "Do not derail the thread, stick to the topic."

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 26 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > No murder charge in prince's death Investigation Discussion - Continued - Part 9