independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 14th Nov 2019 6:51am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Toxicology results now public
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 9 of 34 « First<5678910111213>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #240 posted 05/23/17 6:35pm

cloveringold85

avatar

morningsong said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

Stirring up crap? Who?

confused



Anyone who isn't backing up their stories with any type of information for others to investigate.

.

So, you are speaking indirectly to me, is that correct?

.

Look, I don't stir-up crap about anything. It's just a conversation here about the Toxicology results, and people discussing their thoughts on it. Nowhere did I say in any of my comments that the information was written in stone, have I? smh disbelief

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #241 posted 05/23/17 6:39pm

luvsexy4all

wouldnt one pill give him the desired effect???? why was he running to walgreens looking for more????

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #242 posted 05/23/17 6:44pm

cloveringold85

avatar

luvsexy4all said:

wouldnt one pill give him the desired effect???? why was he running to walgreens looking for more????

.

Yes, he took the one illegal Fentanyl pill that took his life! eek

.

None of the Rx at Walgreen's were pain meds.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #243 posted 05/23/17 6:45pm

122884

morningsong said:

Why is checking to see if Prince ate a meal that was prepared so suspicious? Especially when it's your job to prepare meals? Makes perfect sense you'd be curious if your employer ate what you cooked. In a year I haven't seen any argument presented that makes any sense that validates pointing a finger at the chefs beyond people are angry and they watch too much sensationalized tv. So for me, unless someone has something concrete beyond a personal opinion I've got to give you a side-eye. hmm

I COMPLETELY agree. And there isn't any sensible argument presented to be suspicious of those chefs - it seems all of that conspitorial nonsense is stemming from people desperate to put blame somewhere, and from those who are listening to and believing that nutty "psychic" who screams and yells about how "Prince told her" that the chefs poisoned him. rolleyes I have to laugh when she goes into sputtering rages about how people who DONT believe that theory when she has (in her word) "evidence" that the chefs are guilty because of what "Prince told her",and then she'll say the most vile insulting and vulgar things both about the chefs and the 'idiots' who don't believe her, a psychic. BTW, Chris Cornell also was murdered (he came to her too and told her) and Robin Williams and I can't even remember who else (all celebrities) who just COME TO HER after their deaths and tell her they were murdered and also make ridiculous jokes which she repeats which I find interesting considering she also bills herself as a comedienne. lol So anyhow basically there IS NO concrete nor in any way sensible argument to support accusing those chefs beyond the gullible who buy into what this, or other, 'psychics' are putting out there.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #244 posted 05/23/17 6:45pm

morningsong

cloveringold85 said:

morningsong said:




How the heck do you know they didn't on April 21st? Where are you getting your information? You seem awfully tight fisted with it.





.

Hence why I said "I'm sure they did"........or maybe they didn't check the kitchen. None of us know that for sure. The food was still in the fridge when they had the Memorial service, so it appears that they did not check the kitchen. I'm not saying they DID or DID NOT, just saying that it doesn't seem that way, at least to me.

.

Please, calm down now, okay?



Okay, things are getting crossed. The investigators wouldn't clean out the refrigerator. You know that and I know that. But there is a very valid reason why people who work in the kitchen might take it upon themselves to at least check out everything in the kitchen, maybe even clean out the refrigerator. Maybe they didn't touch a thing and left it as is, still not a suspicious behavior for professional chefs to at least look in the kitchen where they worked. I don't see how anyone can even think that's suspicious to begin with unless they are being melodramtic and pot stirring. It's dumb. Why go around repeating dumb stuff all over the internet? Please do not take anything I say on the org anywhere as if it were fact unless I've backed it up with some valid information. I'm most likely blowing off steam and talking crap.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #245 posted 05/23/17 6:47pm

morningsong

luvsexy4all said:

wouldnt one pill give him the desired effect???? why was he running to walgreens looking for more????



Please inform us what he got at WalGreens, I've been here every day and still don't know.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #246 posted 05/23/17 6:49pm

122884

cloveringold85 said:

Prince's Chef's, Juell and Ray Roberts has been discussed here on the Org many times.

.

Lipstick Alley references the Org about the Chef story:

.

http://www.lipstickalley....cies/page2

Lipstick Alley as a source of reference for credible discussion or facts? Now I've seen it all.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #247 posted 05/23/17 6:53pm

cloveringold85

avatar

morningsong said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

Hence why I said "I'm sure they did"........or maybe they didn't check the kitchen. None of us know that for sure. The food was still in the fridge when they had the Memorial service, so it appears that they did not check the kitchen. I'm not saying they DID or DID NOT, just saying that it doesn't seem that way, at least to me.

.

Please, calm down now, okay?



Okay, things are getting crossed. The investigators wouldn't clean out the refrigerator. You know that and I know that. But there is a very valid reason why people who work in the kitchen might take it upon themselves to at least check out everything in the kitchen, maybe even clean out the refrigerator. Maybe they didn't touch a thing and left it as is, still not a suspicious behavior for professional chefs to at least look in the kitchen where they worked. I don't see how anyone can even think that's suspicious to begin with unless they are being melodramtic and pot stirring. It's dumb. Why go around repeating dumb stuff all over the internet? Please do not take anything I say on the org anywhere as if it were fact unless I've backed it up with some valid information. I'm most likely blowing off steam and talking crap.

.

Okay. I wish I never even brought up the story about the Chef!! zipped zipped zipped zipped

.

Look, I don't know how they run things at PP. Maybe the Chef's were told to not touch anything in the fridge? We don't know.

.

Like I said earlier, maybe detectives felt there wasn't any reason to search the kitchen area.

.

I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone else. My bad. Now, I'm gonna sign-off and.... stfu, LOL lol

.

I'm being sarcastic.......Need some humor around here, ya know? lol

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #248 posted 05/23/17 6:53pm

rogifan

morningsong said:



luvsexy4all said:


wouldnt one pill give him the desired effect???? why was he running to walgreens looking for more????





Please inform us what he got at WalGreens, I've been here every day and still don't know.


There's lots of things you can buy at Walgreens besides prescription drugs.
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #249 posted 05/23/17 6:57pm

cloveringold85

avatar

122884 said:

cloveringold85 said:

Prince's Chef's, Juell and Ray Roberts has been discussed here on the Org many times.

.

Lipstick Alley references the Org about the Chef story:

.

http://www.lipstickalley....cies/page2

Lipstick Alley as a source of reference for credible discussion or facts? Now I've seen it all.

.

Ha-ha! That's hilarious, 122884!! lol lol

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #250 posted 05/23/17 6:58pm

morningsong

cloveringold85 said:

morningsong said:



Okay, things are getting crossed. The investigators wouldn't clean out the refrigerator. You know that and I know that. But there is a very valid reason why people who work in the kitchen might take it upon themselves to at least check out everything in the kitchen, maybe even clean out the refrigerator. Maybe they didn't touch a thing and left it as is, still not a suspicious behavior for professional chefs to at least look in the kitchen where they worked. I don't see how anyone can even think that's suspicious to begin with unless they are being melodramtic and pot stirring. It's dumb. Why go around repeating dumb stuff all over the internet? Please do not take anything I say on the org anywhere as if it were fact unless I've backed it up with some valid information. I'm most likely blowing off steam and talking crap.

.

Okay. I wish I never even brought up the story about the Chef!! zipped zipped zipped zipped

.

Look, I don't know how they run things at PP. Maybe the Chef's were told to not touch anything in the fridge? We don't know.

.

Like I said earlier, maybe detectives felt there wasn't any reason to search the kitchen area.

.

I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone else. My bad. Now, I'm gonna sign-off and.... stfu, LOL lol

.

I'm being sarcastic.......Need some humor around here, ya know? lol



I miss the days when orgers would tear folks shreds for not backing up their stuff. Now folks are coming in here blurting out any and every type of garbage they can get their hands on. It's annoying.


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #251 posted 05/23/17 6:59pm

luvsexy4all

cloveringold85 said:

luvsexy4all said:

wouldnt one pill give him the desired effect???? why was he running to walgreens looking for more????

.

Yes, he took the one illegal Fentanyl pill that took his life! eek

.

None of the Rx at Walgreen's were pain meds.

so my point is ..he didnt intentionally take a fentanyl pill ....correct???? he thought he was taking oxy or perc.....did kirk say prince was taking fentanyl??????

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #252 posted 05/23/17 7:01pm

122884

cloveringold85 said:

122884 said:

Lipstick Alley as a source of reference for credible discussion or facts? Now I've seen it all.

.

Ha-ha! That's hilarious, 122884!! lol lol

My comment itself, or that anyone would use that trash dump of a site as a source to support an argument (which I agree IS pretty hilarious! lol lol lol )?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #253 posted 05/23/17 7:03pm

laurarichardso
n

cloveringold85 said:

morningsong said:



At your place of employment, you wouldn't check your desk? They weren't his lovers. They had to go about their job or stay their behinds at home and cry all they want.

.

Well, Penny & Disch already cleared that up.

.

Ray had to go about his job? What job? His boss died.

.

What's this about crying? confused

I was wondering about "the job" at that point that job was over. The truth is the chefs were quick to go to the media right after Prince died I found it to be strange but they have already put it out there that they were lied to about his health.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #254 posted 05/23/17 7:05pm

laurarichardso
n

122884 said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

Ha-ha! That's hilarious, 122884!! lol lol

My comment itself, or that anyone would use that trash dump of a site as a source to support an argument (which I agree IS pretty hilarious! lol lol lol )?

They do not censor people on that board and some of the info on that board has turned out to be true much more so than what is on this board.

There were stories about Londell's antics with the Jackson estate and some of the bums he hangs with and other stories about his business fuck-ups. All true and we are seeing his antics on display right now.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #255 posted 05/23/17 7:06pm

rogifan

laurarichardson said:



cloveringold85 said:




morningsong said:





At your place of employment, you wouldn't check your desk? They weren't his lovers. They had to go about their job or stay their behinds at home and cry all they want.



.


Well, Penny & Disch already cleared that up.


.


Ray had to go about his job? What job? His boss died.


.


What's this about crying? confused




I was wondering about "the job" at that point that job was over. The truth is the chefs were quick to go to the media right after Prince died I found it to be strange but they have already put it out there that they were lied to about his health.




Source?
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #256 posted 05/23/17 7:07pm

rogifan

Lipstick Alley is garbage. Like Daily Fail and TMZ garbage. Like 4Chan garbage.
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #257 posted 05/23/17 7:12pm

morningsong

laurarichardson said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

Well, Penny & Disch already cleared that up.

.

Ray had to go about his job? What job? His boss died.

.

What's this about crying? confused

I was wondering about "the job" at that point that job was over. The truth is the chefs were quick to go to the media right after Prince died I found it to be strange but they have already put it out there that they were lied to about his health.



Why? When there were reporters swarming PP in those early days. Somebody stopped them when they came in to do whatever it was they did and they gave a brief interview. And us fans were grateful for something. How hard is that to understand? Everybody isn't show bizness reporter savvy. And they didn't say a thing tacky. People are just mean as snakes sometimes when they don't get what they want when they want it and now the fans are turning on them. It's disappointing.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #258 posted 05/23/17 7:13pm

122884

laurarichardson said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

Well, Penny & Disch already cleared that up.

.

Ray had to go about his job? What job? His boss died.

.

What's this about crying? confused

I was wondering about "the job" at that point that job was over. The truth is the chefs were quick to go to the media right after Prince died I found it to be strange but they have already put it out there that they were lied to about his health.

Laura, I've tried Googling and can't find any articles or anything that state the chefs were lied to about his health. Not saying you're wrong but I just can't find anything that says what you're claiming so could you please point me in the direction where I can read about that? WHO lied to them about Prince's health? Prince?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #259 posted 05/23/17 7:25pm

laurarichardso
n

122884 said:

laurarichardson said:

I was wondering about "the job" at that point that job was over. The truth is the chefs were quick to go to the media right after Prince died I found it to be strange but they have already put it out there that they were lied to about his health.

Laura, I've tried Googling and can't find any articles or anything that state the chefs were lied to about his health. Not saying you're wrong but I just can't find anything that says what you're claiming so could you please point me in the direction where I can read about that? WHO lied to them about Prince's health? Prince?

This came from Facebook. A crazy person actually sent a message to Jewell asking her directly if they posioned Prince. She wrote back saying of course not but they were lied to by his staff about his health. She did not elaborate and this Facebook page administrort whom I communicated with stated that there would be no more discussion about the chefs.

[Edited 5/23/17 19:30pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #260 posted 05/23/17 7:27pm

laurarichardso
n

morningsong said:

laurarichardson said:

I was wondering about "the job" at that point that job was over. The truth is the chefs were quick to go to the media right after Prince died I found it to be strange but they have already put it out there that they were lied to about his health.



Why? When there were reporters swarming PP in those early days. Somebody stopped them when they came in to do whatever it was they did and they gave a brief interview. And us fans were grateful for something. How hard is that to understand? Everybody isn't show bizness reporter savvy. And they didn't say a thing tacky. People are just mean as snakes sometimes when they don't get what they want when they want it and now the fans are turning on them. It's disappointing.

Actually they gave those interviews to the media on their own and they were very forthcoming and this was right after he died. I though it was strange then and I still think it was strange. I do not dislike them or think that they did anything to Prince. I just find their behavior odd right after his death.

[Edited 5/23/17 19:29pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #261 posted 05/23/17 8:16pm

tishal

laytonian said:

Strawberrylova123 said:

People on this board are worse than any gossip magazines, look at the facts folks. Prince was suffering from opioid addiction and withdrawal, he wasn't dying from A.I.Ds, cancer, or Alhiemzers nor did he commit suicide.

.
You are being too nice.
.



My take...the man was hurting, we all agree. Being that he was nervous st the pharmacy back and forth, I would figure he wasn't getting the Oxy or what have, that he wanted. Me? I would have asked someone to find some for me. Minneapolis is overwhelmed today with tainted Oxy. Thinking, he was taking one thing...I don't believe anyone wanted him dead. I think the Drug Epidemic outdid itself.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #262 posted 05/23/17 9:49pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

cloveringold85 said:

morningsong said:



Anyone who isn't backing up their stories with any type of information for others to investigate.

.

So, you are speaking indirectly to me, is that correct?

.

Look, I don't stir-up crap about anything. It's just a conversation here about the Toxicology results, and people discussing their thoughts on it. Nowhere did I say in any of my comments that the information was written in stone, have I? smh disbelief

I asked you earlier today for your receipts about the detectives when you said the scene looked staged.

Now you continue with no receipts for the chefs.

Because you have none.

pimp2

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #263 posted 05/23/17 10:10pm

Lovejunky

avatar

ChanGirl said:

I read recently about an EMT (?) who came into contact with some of this stuff while attending a patient and OD'ed immediately. He's okay, but this tells u about the danger of this crap. Reminds me of cyanide, which is just as dangerous.

But no, ya'll go ahead and keep on believing he was a drug addict .....

Its crossed my mind a couple of times that If the Fentanyl laced Pills were in Vitamin Bottles maybe just maybe Prince tipped the pills into his hands as one often does when taking vitamins or other Pills..sometimes you tip a handful of pills into your Palm , take one and put the rest back.

We know from the Police reports that they swabbed Princes hand and neck at the scene...

If just brushing a mattress with particles of fentanyl can cause an overdose...then holding a whole bunch in your hand would do the same...

not wanting to add any more morbid thoughts...

But Ive thought this a number of times and today I put it out there

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #264 posted 05/23/17 10:45pm

Mumio

avatar

122884 said:

I COMPLETELY agree. And there isn't any sensible argument presented to be suspicious of those chefs - it seems all of that conspitorial nonsense is stemming from people desperate to put blame somewhere, and from those who are listening to and believing that nutty "psychic" who screams and yells about how "Prince told her" that the chefs poisoned him. rolleyes I have to laugh when she goes into sputtering rages about how people who DONT believe that theory when she has (in her word) "evidence" that the chefs are guilty because of what "Prince told her",and then she'll say the most vile insulting and vulgar things both about the chefs and the 'idiots' who don't believe her, a psychic. BTW, Chris Cornell also was murdered (he came to her too and told her) and Robin Williams and I can't even remember who else (all celebrities) who just COME TO HER after their deaths and tell her they were murdered and also make ridiculous jokes which she repeats which I find interesting considering she also bills herself as a comedienne. lol So anyhow basically there IS NO concrete nor in any way sensible argument to support accusing those chefs beyond the gullible who buy into what this, or other, 'psychics' are putting out there.



eek (((((((FULL CHILLS!!!))))))) lol lol


There are also people here who blahblah blahblah at every comment and add very little to the conversation.






[Edited 5/23/17 22:50pm]

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #265 posted 05/23/17 10:51pm

derrick31

luvsexy4all said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

Yes, he took the one illegal Fentanyl pill that took his life! eek

.

None of the Rx at Walgreen's were pain meds.

so my point is ..he didnt intentionally take a fentanyl pill ....correct???? he thought he was taking oxy or perc.....did kirk say prince was taking fentanyl??????

I'm not sure whether we really know if he took fentanyl intentionally or not. All we know is that he took more than enough to kill him.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #266 posted 05/23/17 11:48pm

Astasheiks

avatar

emesem said:

someone should go to jail for this.

Damn Right!!! But who?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #267 posted 05/24/17 12:57am

TheEnglishGent

avatar

cloveringold85 said:

luvsexy4all said:

wouldnt one pill give him the desired effect???? why was he running to walgreens looking for more????

.

Yes, he took the one illegal Fentanyl pill that took his life! eek

.

None of the Rx at Walgreen's were pain meds.

Do we know it was only one, it could have been two or three.

RIP sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #268 posted 05/24/17 1:23am

122884

Mumio said:

122884 said:

I COMPLETELY agree. And there isn't any sensible argument presented to be suspicious of those chefs - it seems all of that conspitorial nonsense is stemming from people desperate to put blame somewhere, and from those who are listening to and believing that nutty "psychic" who screams and yells about how "Prince told her" that the chefs poisoned him. rolleyes I have to laugh when she goes into sputtering rages about how people who DONT believe that theory when she has (in her word) "evidence" that the chefs are guilty because of what "Prince told her",and then she'll say the most vile insulting and vulgar things both about the chefs and the 'idiots' who don't believe her, a psychic. BTW, Chris Cornell also was murdered (he came to her too and told her) and Robin Williams and I can't even remember who else (all celebrities) who just COME TO HER after their deaths and tell her they were murdered and also make ridiculous jokes which she repeats which I find interesting considering she also bills herself as a comedienne. lol So anyhow basically there IS NO concrete nor in any way sensible argument to support accusing those chefs beyond the gullible who buy into what this, or other, 'psychics' are putting out there.



eek (((((((FULL CHILLS!!!))))))) lol lol


There are also people here who blahblah blahblah at every comment and add very little to the conversation.






[Edited 5/23/17 22:50pm]

falloff FULL CHILLS!!!!!! lol I can see I'm not the only one who has noticed the 'followers' of that woman and their constant state of being CHILLED. wink lol They need to get some sweaters, I think so they aren't so chilled all the time. lol And yep there's definitely a lot of chatter around here without much substance behind it, but for me that doesn't bother me too much if people are honest at the start that they're only speculating or thinking out loud or whatever, and don't get all over the top "I'M RIGHT AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY STUPID FOR NOT CONNECTING THE DOTS OR UNDERSTANDING THIS THAT OR THE OTHER THING THAT ISN'T ANY KIND OF EVIDENCE OR FACT BUT IT'S STILL SOOOO OBVIOUS YOU GUYS!!!!!!." Too many times I've seen people here, and on Facebook, thinking they have it ALLLLLLLLLL figured out based soley on speculations, (personal) suspicions or misinformation that they then disperse to others who believe it and the cycle continues and muddies up everything further. It's frustrating.

**

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #269 posted 05/24/17 6:55am

leadline

avatar

122884 said:

Mumio said:



eek (((((((FULL CHILLS!!!))))))) lol lol


There are also people here who blahblah blahblah at every comment and add very little to the conversation.






[Edited 5/23/17 22:50pm]

falloff FULL CHILLS!!!!!! lol I can see I'm not the only one who has noticed the 'followers' of that woman and their constant state of being CHILLED. wink lol They need to get some sweaters, I think so they aren't so chilled all the time. lol And yep there's definitely a lot of chatter around here without much substance behind it, but for me that doesn't bother me too much if people are honest at the start that they're only speculating or thinking out loud or whatever, and don't get all over the top "I'M RIGHT AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY STUPID FOR NOT CONNECTING THE DOTS OR UNDERSTANDING THIS THAT OR THE OTHER THING THAT ISN'T ANY KIND OF EVIDENCE OR FACT BUT IT'S STILL SOOOO OBVIOUS YOU GUYS!!!!!!." Too many times I've seen people here, and on Facebook, thinking they have it ALLLLLLLLLL figured out based soley on speculations, (personal) suspicions or misinformation that they then disperse to others who believe it and the cycle continues and muddies up everything further. It's frustrating.

**


Say what you will about this person, but the one thing you cannot deny, is that she was on record, days, weeks, and months, about circumstances and facts regarding Prince's passing that were verified to be 100% accurate when they were released to the public. Anyone here can verify that for themsleves, others here have already verified that.

Unfortunately though when folks see something they don't understand, or someone who seems different, or something that challenges their world view, they lash out, make fun of, belittle and ridicule those people to no end. Why is that? Human nature? Lack of an open mind? Prince was subject to that his whole life. I am very surprised at the lack of tolerance for different people some Prince fans have.

What this woman is saying, how she acts, whether she swears or not, has abolustely no relevance. What is important, is whether or not the things she has said, before anyone could possibly know, turned out to be accurate, and they have. That is not speculation, that is verification.

I cannot speak to anything she is saying, everything could simply be luck and coincidence, but she has been spookily spot on regarding Prince, BEFORE the fact, with what she has posted in her videos, that is undeniable.

The point here is not whether she is right or wrong in the bigger picture, not which one of us fans is right or wrong, but simply that things she has said have turned out to be verified and accurate. Therefore what she says should not be discounted at face value, regardless of how it is delivered, rather it should be entertained as only a possibility, not a truth, a possibility until proven otherwise.





[Edited 5/24/17 7:52am]

"You always get the dream that you deserve, from what you value the most" -Prince 2013
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 9 of 34 « First<5678910111213>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Toxicology results now public