independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 22nd Nov 2019 10:34am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince Death Investigation Will Be Unsealed Monday - Part 2
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 9 of 58 « First<5678910111213>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #240 posted 04/22/17 1:00am

TheEnglishGent

avatar

laurarichardson said:

TheEnglishGent said:

Now that i've thought about it for a bit, I think my wife would work out that I was taking them. Opiates give me nightmares. When I popped a disc in my back I was on them for a while and started having semi-regular night terrors. If that started up again she'd realise what was going on. But the fact still stands that she wouldn't know through witnessing me actually taking them, only by knowing a particular side effect.

--Well that is the that people keep forgetting about the side effects. These things can make you impotant. How did he get her pregnant twice how did he have time to have numerous affairs while they were married. These things can cause constipation and vomiting. How would dude have got out of the bathroom to get on the stage and work. No one may have seen him take a pill but if he was abusing these things it would have effected his work and he would not have been catting around. I think his troubles started in his later years maybe after he had the surgery in 2010 because you have gap of 4 years with no new album. I think when he was Matye his wine drinking may have got the better of him.

You also need to remember that not all people experience all side effects. I certainly didn't experience any impotence or vomiting. When my back pain allowed me to move I was quite capable of going to work and leading my life. But I agree with you about the time and that 2010 is more likely.

RIP sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #241 posted 04/22/17 2:47am

leec1

Although I expected the findings that appeared in the unsealed search warrants, I still find myself trying to reconcile why this tragedy occurred so I went back to read some articles that were written in 2016. The links are below to some articles I read. I will apologize in advance if these have been posted previously.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/28/health/pop-stars-die-young/index.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterubel/2016/06/04/would-prince-be-alive-today-if-hed-had-a-different-doctor/#5941b2aa6084

Regarding Dr. Schulenberg, how he handled himself is illegal, as well as unethical, as shown in the New York Times 4/17/17 article, which the link is below. I hope that charges will be brought against him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/17/arts/music/prince-opioid-death.html?_

Concerning Kirk Johnson, besides being an enabler, I also question whether he was actually a “friend” to P. because this was my gut feeling when I watched his CBS interview. There was a coldness and smugness that I found very distasteful. The link is below to an article that mentions how investigation are conducted so perhaps there is still hope that someone will be charged.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4417686/Search-warrants-Princes-death-unsealed-Monday.html

I realize that no matter what the outcome is when the investigation is finally completed, that P. ultimately bears the responsibility for his actions and that it also doesn’t bring him back.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #242 posted 04/22/17 3:43am

leec1

Because I still see posts that wonder if P. had additional illnesses such as AIDS, heptatis C, the link is below to a You Tube video from HLN with a medical examiner in June 2016 that indicates he did not have these infectious diseases as they are tracked by the Board of Health so they would have been listed even in a short autopsy report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evEj813Zjzo

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #243 posted 04/22/17 5:30am

leec1

PeteSilas said:

muleFunk said:

This is what people are missing!!!!

It looks like a "serious addiction" when all of these pills are found but they are under a legal prescription for Kirk Johnson BUT there is the Watson 865 counterfeit Vicodin in an unlabled asprin bottle.

Why would Prince need counterfeit meds off the street when the doctor gave him a prescription the night before?

I was accepting of this before thinking he OD on Percocet but the Vicodin is a curve ball. No crime scene was done on the 21st.

this shit is a brain twister, we need to hire the best pi money can buy.

Am I reading the post correctly that "no crime scene was done on the 21st"? There was a search warrant executed 4/21.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #244 posted 04/22/17 5:40am

laurarichardso
n

TheEnglishGent said:



laurarichardson said:


TheEnglishGent said:

Now that i've thought about it for a bit, I think my wife would work out that I was taking them. Opiates give me nightmares. When I popped a disc in my back I was on them for a while and started having semi-regular night terrors. If that started up again she'd realise what was going on. But the fact still stands that she wouldn't know through witnessing me actually taking them, only by knowing a particular side effect.



--Well that is the that people keep forgetting about the side effects. These things can make you impotant. How did he get her pregnant twice how did he have time to have numerous affairs while they were married. These things can cause constipation and vomiting. How would dude have got out of the bathroom to get on the stage and work. No one may have seen him take a pill but if he was abusing these things it would have effected his work and he would not have been catting around. I think his troubles started in his later years maybe after he had the surgery in 2010 because you have gap of 4 years with no new album. I think when he was Matye his wine drinking may have got the better of him.

You also need to remember that not all people experience all side effects. I certainly didn't experience any impotence or vomiting. When my back pain allowed me to move I was quite capable of going to work and leading my life. But I agree with you about the time and that 2010 is more likely.


--/Where you following the directions because if Prince was addicted that would mean he was taking more than the proper dosage therefore abusing the meds. When you go beyond the dosage you have been prescribed you are going to contispated I know because I did just and it was hell and plenty of time in the bathroom.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #245 posted 04/22/17 5:42am

laurarichardso
n

leec1 said:

Because I still see posts that wonder if P. had additional illnesses such as AIDS, heptatis C, the link is below to a You Tube video from HLN with a medical examiner in June 2016 that indicates he did not have these infectious diseases as they are tracked by the Board of Health so they would have been listed even in a short autopsy report.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evEj813Zjzo



No the would not have been listed in the short autosphy report because they did not contribute to his death and once again these pills are hell on your organs.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #246 posted 04/22/17 5:47am

laurarichardso
n

leec1 said:

Although I expected the findings that appeared in the unsealed search warrants, I still find myself trying to reconcile why this tragedy occurred so I went back to read some articles that were written in 2016. The links are below to some articles I read. I will apologize in advance if these have been posted previously.



http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/28/health/pop-stars-die-young/index.html



https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterubel/2016/06/04/would-prince-be-alive-today-if-hed-had-a-different-doctor/#5941b2aa6084



Regarding Dr. Schulenberg, how he handled himself is illegal, as well as unethical, as shown in the New York Times 4/17/17 article, which the link is below. I hope that charges will be brought against him.


https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/17/arts/music/prince-opioid-death.html?_



Concerning Kirk Johnson, besides being an enabler, I also question whether he was actually a “friend” to P. because this was my gut feeling when I watched his CBS interview. There was a coldness and smugness that I found very distasteful. The link is below to an article that mentions how investigation are conducted so perhaps there is still hope that someone will be charged.



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4417686/Search-warrants-Princes-death-unsealed-Monday.html



I realize that no matter what the outcome is when the investigation is finally completed, that P. ultimately bears the responsibility for his actions and that it also doesn’t bring him back.









-/Very good points and while Prince is responsible we have no idea what the level of his pain was initially, these pills are easy to get addicted and often over prescribed, what sort of medical advice he had or if he even listened and how these pain pills may affected his thinking.
[Edited 4/22/17 8:00am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #247 posted 04/22/17 5:57am

LOVESYMBOLNUMB
ER2

I wish that a prince fan was leading this investigation. With as much money and as many inconsistencies involved in this case, you would think some of these questions could have better answers by now, if law enforcement was really interested in finding the truth, like the org is. The fact that 3 people arrived at paisley at 9 but did not call 911 for 45 minutes screams "fixing things up" before police arrived. We really have no idea about the time line of when prince even arrived home the night before, or if he really was alone all night. i wonder if they have checked other business servalence cameras in the area looking for vehicles belonging to the people involved, and what time they passed by, how did the docs son get to paisley? And it is ridiculous that the docs son was not charged with a fist full of broken laws, as he was representing as a health official, and what more did they need to know about that piece of the puzzle, 10 laws broken, prince dead, o.k. Here's your backpack you can go...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #248 posted 04/22/17 5:57am

laurarichardso
n

tmo1965 said:



laurarichardson said:


tmo1965 said:


I don't think that Mayte made up the wine and aspirin incident nor the flushing of the pills down the toilet incident. I believe in Alex Hahn's original book "The Rise and Fall of Prince" or was it "Possessed"?, he stated a similar incident with the wine and aspirin. These incidents happenned about 20 years ago.

People with substance abuse issues do in fact try to hide their addiction from their loved ones. It's entirely possible that Prince never took any pills in front of her.

I have been on narcotic pain pills in the past and they will cause migraines when you stop them. I was only on the pain meds for about a week and got migraines.



Perhaps both Kirk and Prince had an opiate problem. Who knows? Right now, I'm leaning towards believing that the Rx's were for Prince in Kirk's name, which is illegal to do and that's why they are lying. Kirk may be the one who was getting the street drugs for Prince, but right now we don't have enough info to determine that.



-/I never said she was making up anything. Taking to many aspirian for a headache and drinking wine is not the same as abusing pain meds. The problem with Mayte is she said she never saw him taking drugs how is it possible to be married to someone and not know they are using drugs? No one who is married would ever believe such a thing. As far as throwing the pills down the drain she never took a look at what they were so she dies not know if he has a prescription or if they were aspirian. I know Dr. Fink said that he saw Prince taking aspirin all the time because he said he headaches maybe he had migraines which s can make you loopy maybe he had seziure which came out of his own mouth. I cannot understand why it so hard to believe that he was not the picture of perfect health? Drinking big glasses of wine can make you loopy as well.

Do you really believe that he OD'd on aspirin? Mayte didn't believe it and I don't believe it either.

Again, it's very possible for a person not to let their spouse see them taking pills. Perhaps Mayte did see the effects of the pill use, but I believe her when she says that she never him take any.

Other people never saw Prince taking anything but aspirin because he hid his pills in aspirin bottles. They thought that he was taking aspirin, but he was really taking the opiates, at least some of the time.

You will probably not like what I'm about to say, but I think that you are having a difficult time accepting the fact that our beloved Prince had a substance abuse problem. As much as is hurts my heart that he went out that way, I've accepted that fact.


Exactly I am not having a hard time at all. I just do not believe he was addicted 20 years ago and did all the things he did and no one noticed. I actually think he had an Rx for these meds somewhere along the way. I think his problems started later around 2010 His level of work slowed down considerably and if he had put surgery off until 2010 he may have been in awful pain by that time. People can sick taking to many aspirian it even tells you to limit your amount on the side of the bottle. Even if he was taking loads of aspirin he was going to mess himself up. I do not take anything Mayte has to say seriously because she cannot get her story straight to many inconsistencies and I do not knows or back pedealing.
[Edited 4/22/17 5:58am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #249 posted 04/22/17 6:02am

laurarichardso
n

LOVESYMBOLNUMBER2 said:

I wish that a prince fan was leading this investigation. With as much money and as many inconsistencies involved in this case, you would think some of these questions could have better answers by now, if law enforcement was really interested in finding the truth, like the org is. The fact that 3 people arrived at paisley at 9 but did not call 911 for 45 minutes screams "fixing things up" before police arrived. We really have no idea about the time line of when prince even arrived home the night before, or if he really was alone all night. i wonder if they have checked other business servalence cameras in the area looking for vehicles belonging to the people involved, and what time they passed by, how did the docs son get to paisley? And it is ridiculous that the docs son was not charged with a fist full of broken laws, as he was representing as a health official, and what more did they need to know about that piece of the puzzle, 10 laws broken, prince dead, o.k. Here's your backpack you can go...

Exactly, it took 45 minutes to find him. I am sure they have looked at phone records street cams and I sure Kirk is a suspect. Why certain people have not been charged since numerous laws have not been broken is beyond me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #250 posted 04/22/17 6:37am

LOVESYMBOLNUMB
ER2

So it appears more likely prince did not know the doc kid was coming to paisley and warrant says he arrived at 9a.m. Wouldn't you think if Kirk and or Meron new they were going to try and have the docs kid speak to prince about rehab, that they would have arrived at paisley before the docs kid to se how prince was, were he was, and if he was even awake, haven't we all been told that he rarely got up early. I wonder why the warrant doesn't say what time Kirk and meron arrived. The information is making it sound like they all arrived together and set out looking for prince, which again knowing the docs kid was going to be there it only makes sense they would have arrived earlier. The elevator seems like one of the first places you would look if you were farmiliar with paisley knowing prince lived upstairs, but maybe not one of the first places you would look if you were not familiar with the facility. They are obviously all together on the 911 tape, just wondering if he was actually found earlier, but for some reason they wanted the doc's kid to find him officially while they were all there together
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #251 posted 04/22/17 7:07am

PennyPurple

avatar

laurarichardson said:

TheEnglishGent said:

Now that i've thought about it for a bit, I think my wife would work out that I was taking them. Opiates give me nightmares. When I popped a disc in my back I was on them for a while and started having semi-regular night terrors. If that started up again she'd realise what was going on. But the fact still stands that she wouldn't know through witnessing me actually taking them, only by knowing a particular side effect.

--Well that is the that people keep forgetting about the side effects. These things can make you impotant. How did he get her pregnant twice how did he have time to have numerous affairs while they were married. These things can cause constipation and vomiting. How would dude have got out of the bathroom to get on the stage and work. No one may have seen him take a pill but if he was abusing these things it would have effected his work and he would not have been catting around. I think his troubles started in his later years maybe after he had the surgery in 2010 because you have gap of 4 years with no new album. I think when he was Matye his wine drinking may have got the better of him.

These side effects do not happen to everybody, like I explained about my husband.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #252 posted 04/22/17 7:11am

PennyPurple

avatar

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

zenarose said:
If Andrew had all these meds in his back pack.....he could have had all the ones that were found scattered throughout PP in his back pack as well. (Just playing devil's advocate) There are 43 minutes between the arrival at PP and the 911 call. Plenty of time to ....... don't shoot me, it is possible. Or Kirky J already had that handled. [Edited 4/21/17 21:36pm]
I also think Andrew arrived before that time we were told but there was no surveillance and yes he had plenty of time to put pills throughout PP even swap some out...and with help from at least Kirk. I don't know how but you would think they could have tested his backpack and contents to see if there was any residue of fentanyl... He sure had brought a lot of stuff he never planned on administering to Prince. And these meds were in Andrews medicine cabinet LOL yeah right....

There was nobody there but Prince, Andrew couldn't have just walked in PP by himself. Then they had to look for Prince. In one of the warrants it said while they were looking for him, they heard a scream, which probably means that the woman assistant found him in the elevator.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #253 posted 04/22/17 7:20am

LOVESYMBOLNUMB
ER2

PennyPurple said:



PurpleDiamonds1 said:


zenarose said:
If Andrew had all these meds in his back pack.....he could have had all the ones that were found scattered throughout PP in his back pack as well. (Just playing devil's advocate) There are 43 minutes between the arrival at PP and the 911 call. Plenty of time to ..... don't shoot me, it is possible. Or Kirky J already had that handled. [Edited 4/21/17 21:36pm]

I also think Andrew arrived before that time we were told but there was no surveillance and yes he had plenty of time to put pills throughout PP even swap some out...and with help from at least Kirk. I don't know how but you would think they could have tested his backpack and contents to see if there was any residue of fentanyl... He sure had brought a lot of stuff he never planned on administering to Prince. And these meds were in Andrews medicine cabinet LOL yeah right....

There was nobody there but Prince, Andrew couldn't have just walked in PP by himself. Then they had to look for Prince. In one of the warrants it said while they were looking for him, they heard a scream, which probably means that the woman assistant found him in the elevator.






I don't remember that they heard a scream and then found him, I do remember the doc's kid sayings people were screaming when he was on the 911 call. How do you account for the person that new prince best in the entire world Kirk, did not find him in the elevator to his apartment for 45 minutes? That is illogical
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #254 posted 04/22/17 8:03am

laurarichardso
n

PennyPurple said:



laurarichardson said:


TheEnglishGent said:

Now that i've thought about it for a bit, I think my wife would work out that I was taking them. Opiates give me nightmares. When I popped a disc in my back I was on them for a while and started having semi-regular night terrors. If that started up again she'd realise what was going on. But the fact still stands that she wouldn't know through witnessing me actually taking them, only by knowing a particular side effect.



--Well that is the that people keep forgetting about the side effects. These things can make you impotant. How did he get her pregnant twice how did he have time to have numerous affairs while they were married. These things can cause constipation and vomiting. How would dude have got out of the bathroom to get on the stage and work. No one may have seen him take a pill but if he was abusing these things it would have effected his work and he would not have been catting around. I think his troubles started in his later years maybe after he had the surgery in 2010 because you have gap of 4 years with no new album. I think when he was Matye his wine drinking may have got the better of him.

These side effects do not happen to everybody, like I explained about my husband.


If you are taking the normal dosage but not if you are abusing the meds. Lord help us.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #255 posted 04/22/17 8:04am

laurarichardso
n

LOVESYMBOLNUMBER2 said:

PennyPurple said:



PurpleDiamonds1 said:


zenarose said:
If Andrew had all these meds in his back pack.....he could have had all the ones that were found scattered throughout PP in his back pack as well. (Just playing devil's advocate) There are 43 minutes between the arrival at PP and the 911 call. Plenty of time to ..... don't shoot me, it is possible. Or Kirky J already had that handled. [Edited 4/21/17 21:36pm]

I also think Andrew arrived before that time we were told but there was no surveillance and yes he had plenty of time to put pills throughout PP even swap some out...and with help from at least Kirk. I don't know how but you would think they could have tested his backpack and contents to see if there was any residue of fentanyl... He sure had brought a lot of stuff he never planned on administering to Prince. And these meds were in Andrews medicine cabinet LOL yeah right....

There was nobody there but Prince, Andrew couldn't have just walked in PP by himself. Then they had to look for Prince. In one of the warrants it said while they were looking for him, they heard a scream, which probably means that the woman assistant found him in the elevator.








I don't remember that they heard a scream and then found him, I do remember the doc's kid sayings people were screaming when he was on the 911 call. How do you account for the person that new prince best in the entire world Kirk, did not find him in the elevator to his apartment for 45 minutes? That is illogical

--It is not logical that it took 45 minutes to find him. They all worked there why would it take so long?
[Edited 4/22/17 8:05am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #256 posted 04/22/17 8:09am

LOVESYMBOLNUMB
ER2

laurarichardson said:

LOVESYMBOLNUMBER2 said:






I don't remember that they heard a scream and then found him, I do remember the doc's kid sayings people were screaming when he was on the 911 call. How do you account for the person that new prince best in the entire world Kirk, did not find him in the elevator to his apartment for 45 minutes? That is illogical

--It is not logical that it took 45 minutes to find him. They all worked there why would it take so long?
[Edited 4/22/17 8:05am]





The only answer is that is not how it happened
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #257 posted 04/22/17 8:09am

zenarose

If memory serves me right, in the news conference the CC Sheriff stated "no foul play" and "not suicide". He also stated that the scene had been processed and would not discuss what if anything had been found nor what was taken into custody. He would not reveal who dropped P off at PP ect. What he did say was that CCSO was working on a search warrant so if they needed to go back and re-examine anything at a later date they could. Also it was stated that CCSO had turned PP back over to the family.
I see the date of the search warrant is 4/21/16. But that doesn't mean that it was executed that day. When CCSO initially arrived on the scene they had probable cause to search and did so as it was stated that PP was searched to insure no one else was there and that probably is when some of the items were discovered. I went back and looked to see if CCSO went back to PP after the 21st. I found no log. The next info we have is the May search by the Feds and DEA. Those warrants are missing pieces to this puzzle. Just some of my thoughts.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #258 posted 04/22/17 8:14am

disch

We don't know the plan for that morning. Maybe they arrived at 9am but didn't expect to actually meet with prince until 9:30 or later so they didn't immediately start looking for him. It's a huge stretch to start jumping to some sinister conclusion based on some minutes in the timeline.


LOVESYMBOLNUMBER2 said:

laurarichardson said:


--It is not logical that it took 45 minutes to find him. They all worked there why would it take so long?
[Edited 4/22/17 8:05am]





The only answer is that is not how it happened
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #259 posted 04/22/17 8:21am

LOVESYMBOLNUMB
ER2

zenarose said:

If memory serves me right, in the news conference the CC Sheriff stated "no foul play" and "not suicide". He also stated that the scene had been processed and would not discuss what if anything had been found nor what was taken into custody. He would not reveal who dropped P off at PP ect. What he did say was that CCSO was working on a search warrant so if they needed to go back and re-examine anything at a later date they could. Also it was stated that CCSO had turned PP back over to the family.
I see the date of the search warrant is 4/21/16. But that doesn't mean that it was executed that day. When CCSO initially arrived on the scene they had probable cause to search and did so as it was stated that PP was searched to insure no one else was there and that probably is when some of the items were discovered. I went back and looked to see if CCSO went back to PP after the 21st. I found no log. The next info we have is the May search by the Feds and DEA. Those warrants are missing pieces to this puzzle. Just some of my thoughts.





Obviously by no foul play they meant there were no obvious signs he was murdered, that dose not mean someone was not messing around with his pain pills. Also the fact that they did not take custody of his computer before they released the crime scene is just stupid. The fact that some one moved, and then most likely used his personal computer is red flag number 1001. Why would anyone need to get on princes personal computer hours after his death, red flag 1002, and knowing how private prince was don't you think he would have kept his passwords private, red flag 1003...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #260 posted 04/22/17 8:27am

LOVESYMBOLNUMB
ER2

disch said:

We don't know the plan for that morning. Maybe they arrived at 9am but didn't expect to actually meet with prince until 9:30 or later so they didn't immediately start looking for him. It's a huge stretch to start jumping to some sinister conclusion based on some minutes in the timeline.


LOVESYMBOLNUMBER2 said:






The only answer is that is not how it happened





So he is alone all night in a health emergency as described to the cali doctor, and you go to his home and do not check to see if he is o.k. Before you do what ever else you have planned? I would say that is a stretch. If I am super worried about a friends health, and go to her house to get her medical help, And then I do something else for 45 minutes before I check on her, that's a stretch
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #261 posted 04/22/17 8:33am

zenarose

LOVESYMBOLNUMBER2 said:

zenarose said:

If memory serves me right, in the news conference the CC Sheriff stated "no foul play" and "not suicide". He also stated that the scene had been processed and would not discuss what if anything had been found nor what was taken into custody. He would not reveal who dropped P off at PP ect. What he did say was that CCSO was working on a search warrant so if they needed to go back and re-examine anything at a later date they could. Also it was stated that CCSO had turned PP back over to the family.
I see the date of the search warrant is 4/21/16. But that doesn't mean that it was executed that day. When CCSO initially arrived on the scene they had probable cause to search and did so as it was stated that PP was searched to insure no one else was there and that probably is when some of the items were discovered. I went back and looked to see if CCSO went back to PP after the 21st. I found no log. The next info we have is the May search by the Feds and DEA. Those warrants are missing pieces to this puzzle. Just some of my thoughts.





Obviously by no foul play they meant there were no obvious signs he was murdered, that dose not mean someone was not messing around with his pain pills. Also the fact that they did not take custody of his computer before they released the crime scene is just stupid. The fact that some one moved, and then most likely used his personal computer is red flag number 1001. Why would anyone need to get on princes personal computer hours after his death, red flag 1002, and knowing how private prince was don't you think he would have kept his passwords private, red flag 1003...




Right. My point is why was PP not secured pending further investigation? Instead people were in and out contaminating the scene. You can't go back so you have to preserve no matter how long it takes. Those folks could have gathered elsewhere.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #262 posted 04/22/17 8:39am

PurpleDiamonds
1

PennyPurple said:



PurpleDiamonds1 said:


zenarose said:
If Andrew had all these meds in his back pack.....he could have had all the ones that were found scattered throughout PP in his back pack as well. (Just playing devil's advocate) There are 43 minutes between the arrival at PP and the 911 call. Plenty of time to ..... don't shoot me, it is possible. Or Kirky J already had that handled. [Edited 4/21/17 21:36pm]

I also think Andrew arrived before that time we were told but there was no surveillance and yes he had plenty of time to put pills throughout PP even swap some out...and with help from at least Kirk. I don't know how but you would think they could have tested his backpack and contents to see if there was any residue of fentanyl... He sure had brought a lot of stuff he never planned on administering to Prince. And these meds were in Andrews medicine cabinet LOL yeah right....

There was nobody there but Prince, Andrew couldn't have just walked in PP by himself. Then they had to look for Prince. In one of the warrants it said while they were looking for him, they heard a scream, which probably means that the woman assistant found him in the elevator.



We were told that story by the same people that can't seem to tell the same story twice.

They can say what ever they want, and have, now that Prince is gone.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #263 posted 04/22/17 8:50am

precioux

In ISLIJAG reply #233, #5 (of search warrant inventory #2 -backpack) states "key on single ring"-returned to backpack". One.single.key. Most hotels have a swipe card, so I don't think that's it. Could this be the key to PP? Did he let himself in (to be the fall guy-knowing if he called 911, he would have immunity from charges)? Was he told he could find the key somewhere at PP to get in? Where was he from 6 am(time his flight came in) to 9 am? Thoughts?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #264 posted 04/22/17 8:52am

PurpleDiamonds
1

LOVESYMBOLNUMBER2 said:

disch said:

We don't know the plan for that morning. Maybe they arrived at 9am but didn't expect to actually meet with prince until 9:30 or later so they didn't immediately start looking for him. It's a huge stretch to start jumping to some sinister conclusion based on some minutes in the timeline.

So he is alone all night in a health emergency as described to the cali doctor, and you go to his home and do not check to see if he is o.k. Before you do what ever else you have planned? I would say that is a stretch. If I am super worried about a friends health, and go to her house to get her medical help, And then I do something else for 45 minutes before I check on her, that's a stretch

Agree Lovesymbol. Not only did they supposedly leave him all night gravely ill...but they all waited until 9 the next day? If P was gravely ill wouldn't the drs son rush there immediately or they should have dialed 911 not Cali Dr K.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #265 posted 04/22/17 8:52am

zenarose

disch said:

We don't know the plan for that morning. Maybe they arrived at 9am but didn't expect to actually meet with prince until 9:30 or later so they didn't immediately start looking for him. It's a huge stretch to start jumping to some sinister conclusion based on some minutes in the timeline.


LOVESYMBOLNUMBER2 said:






The only answer is that is not how it happened




I have always believed that P knew nothing about Andrew coming to PP to discuss rehab. It was stated that P had an appointment with a Holistic Dr. that morning. So why would Andrew be coming to see P when KJ and MB knew (or thought) that P wasn't going to be there????
It was stated that the Holistic DR's office informed someone that P didn't show for that appointment and THAT was why KJ and MB showed up to find out why. So which is it??? Appointment with Andrew??? Appointment with Dr???? It certainly would not have been an "intervention" with just Andrew alone.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #266 posted 04/22/17 8:56am

disch

It doesn't seem particularly strange that Andrew (who wasn't a doctor there to provide emergency medical car) would want to arrive early to get himself settled and have his stuff ready to go for whatever meeting was supposed to happen that morning. Obviously everyone underestimated the danger and uregency of Prince's situation, or Prince wouldn't have been alone at PP that night at all.

LOVESYMBOLNUMBER2 said:

disch said:
We don't know the plan for that morning. Maybe they arrived at 9am but didn't expect to actually meet with prince until 9:30 or later so they didn't immediately start looking for him. It's a huge stretch to start jumping to some sinister conclusion based on some minutes in the timeline.
So he is alone all night in a health emergency as described to the cali doctor, and you go to his home and do not check to see if he is o.k. Before you do what ever else you have planned? I would say that is a stretch. If I am super worried about a friends health, and go to her house to get her medical help, And then I do something else for 45 minutes before I check on her, that's a stretch

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #267 posted 04/22/17 8:59am

PurpleDiamonds
1

precioux said:

In ISLIJAG reply #233, #5 (of search warrant inventory #2 -backpack) states "key on single ring"-returned to backpack". One.single.key. Most hotels have a swipe card, so I don't think that's it. Could this be the key to PP? Did he let himself in (to be the fall guy-knowing if he called 911, he would have immunity from charges)? Was he told he could find the key somewhere at PP to get in? Where was he from 6 am(time his flight came in) to 9 am? Thoughts?

Yes, that does seem likely. Good catch...that would also mean someone else gave him the key prior to him entering PP.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #268 posted 04/22/17 9:02am

LOVESYMBOLNUMB
ER2

It is strange that the cali doc's kid was there at all, and a super bad call on the part of his father. And no I would not expect a stranger to be poking around looking for prince, I am saying it is a stretch that his super good close friends did not check on him immediately
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #269 posted 04/22/17 9:05am

disch

huh? It doesn't say anywhere that was a key to PP. It could have been a key to his car (did he pick up a rental in Minn.? or evn a car back home. Or some old key his gym locker that he forgot in his backpack). I know i won't persuade whose imagination takes every innocuous detail to the most sinister place, but this one seem REALLY a stretch.

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

precioux said:
In ISLIJAG reply #233, #5 (of search warrant inventory #2 -backpack) states "key on single ring"-returned to backpack". One.single.key. Most hotels have a swipe card, so I don't think that's it. Could this be the key to PP? Did he let himself in (to be the fall guy-knowing if he called 911, he would have immunity from charges)? Was he told he could find the key somewhere at PP to get in? Where was he from 6 am(time his flight came in) to 9 am? Thoughts?
Yes, that does seem likely. Good catch...that would also mean someone else gave him the key prior to him entering PP.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 9 of 58 « First<5678910111213>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince Death Investigation Will Be Unsealed Monday - Part 2