independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 14th Nov 2019 5:17am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince Death Investigation Will Be Unsealed Monday - Part 2
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 58 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 04/20/17 11:43am

cloveringold85

avatar

zenarose said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Search Warrant #1 requested on 4-21-16

Items taken into custody:

-15 Watson capsules number 852 found in 2nd floor dressing room.

-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky said name Vitamin D2 containing 7 green capsules with #194

-8 orange oval pills located Mirror Room inside suitcase on 2nd floor.

-Bayer Bottle with 64 1/4 white pills with Watson 853

-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky containing Ondasetron HCL 8 mg. Inside 10 white

pills inscription A-349, 8 mg. Inside 10 white round pills inscription A-349. I orange pill

with inscription #8 (?)

- Aleve bottle with 20 1/2 white pills Watson 853

-Recovery Without Walls pamphlet recovered from Purple Rain Room

-Hem 1, 2, & 3 from Hennepin Co. Swab of neck left and right hand and neck. (?)

.

The police requested a search warrant to

-Process the crime scene

-Collect documents

-Collect all illicit narcotics

-Collect medications

-Collect paraphernalia

-Collect notes, and other documentation that could explain source of medication.

.

On 4-21-16 Sheriff's department was dispatched to a medical where a person

was not breathing. Deputy arrived on scene and located P and he was unresponsive

and was pronounced.

-Police were made aware by witnesses that P recently had a history of going through

withdrawal, which are believed to be a result of abuse of prescription medication.

-P's assistants arranged a meeting between P and medical professional to assess and

address P's medical concerns.

-The police asked the Judge for a search warrnat to process the scene surrounding

this unwitnessed death, and

- to collect all documentation that may include or describe information regarding Ps medical

condition, treatments, medical history, and prescriptions.

.

Sounds harsh.

Forgive me.

Lets discuss.

shake shake

[Edited 4/19/17 21:24pm]

How did a pamphlet from the rehab get in the Purple Rain Room if Andrew had just arrived? The contact was made the day prior. No time for mail, ect. It is strange to me that there were 1/4 and 1/2 pills. If P's addiction was as bad as it is stated, he would not ( in my mind) be taking small amounts. Don't shoot me!! I can only go by what I know from dealing with someone addicted to script drugs. Also, was this the search warrant they were speaking of during the news conference when they stated that they would prepare the warrant and go back if need be?? Or did they find these items initially??

.

^^ True!! ^^ nod

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 04/20/17 11:44am

PurpleDiamonds
1

cloveringold85 said:

Hey, Precioux, PurpleDiamonds1, PennyPurple, Zenarose, Dibble, Oliviamom: I saw the other thread got locked, but just wanted to say "thank you" for the warm welcome back! Sorry I've been away so long. Sending y'all some purple love! grouphug heart




yes hug
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 04/20/17 11:45am

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

disch said:

it's possible he refused care (that's why I specified that the evidence shows that he wasn't getting ongoing care, not that he was never diagnosed). But in all honesty, that seems unlikely. Clearly the idea of taking medication/drugs wasn't an obstacle for him, and even people who have terminal conditions and refuse life-extending treatment normally accept medical palliative care to ease pain and suffering.

-

It's hard for me to wrap my head around him being diagnosed with a severe or terminal condition, refusing any legit medical care, yet buying and taking illegal opioids? (And as a side note, this condition not even mentioned anywhere by the ME as a signficant condition on her death report?)

-

For me, I feel like I have enough info to exclude that possibility; I know have different thresholds for excluding possibilities.

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

It very well could be that P declined further ongoing medical treatment for an illness.

Yes, we had this discussion many times as to the legal differences between "n/a" and

"none" on a ME report. The ME put "n/a" on the report not "none."

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 04/20/17 11:46am

cloveringold85

avatar

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

zenarose said:
p>Search Warrant #1 requested on 4-21-16

Items taken into custody:

-15 Watson capsules number 852 found in 2nd floor dressing room.

-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky said name Vitamin D2 containing 7 green capsules with #194

-8 orange oval pills located Mirror Room inside suitcase on 2nd floor.

-Bayer Bottle with 64 1/4 white pills with Watson 853

-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky containing Ondasetron HCL 8 mg. Inside 10 white

pills inscription A-349, 8 mg. Inside 10 white round pills inscription A-349. I orange pill

with inscription #8 (?)

- Aleve bottle with 20 1/2 white pills Watson 853

-Recovery Without Walls pamphlet recovered from Purple Rain Room

./quote] How did a pamphlet from the rehab get in the Purple Rain Room if Andrew had just arrived? The contact was made the day prior. No time for mail, ect. It is strange to me that there were 1/4 and 1/2 pills. If P's addiction was as bad as it is stated, he would not ( in my mind) be taking small amounts. Don't shoot me!! I can only go by what I know from dealing with someone addicted to script drugs. Also, was this the search warrant they were speaking of during the news conference when they stated that they would prepare the warrant and go back if need be?? Or did they find these items initially??
I agree, great point about the pamphlet, It makes sense that Andrew arrived the day before. Also if he was so addicted and could not get enough of the pills they would not be cut in half. [Edited 4/19/17 22:48pm]

.

^^ nod ^^

.

Another thing that I find incredibly strange is why would Prince have a bunch of pain pills stewn about his living quarters, yet have Kirk run to Walgreen's to pick up more pain pills? That does not make any sense!

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 04/20/17 11:51am

cloveringold85

avatar

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

The pills being cut still don't sound like someone who was over using, it sounds more like he was in control of what he took and took the minimal just to manage. When reading all the meds that seemed to be out of place, Andrew stands out as the one who had pills still left in his backpack and most likely was there before 9am.

.

PurpleDiamonds1: Good point you make and I agree. Cutting pills sounds like someone who is being "cautious". This makes me think back to that dreadful night in Moline, when they had to make an emergency landing because Prince overdosed, and JH said (according to her), that Prince said "I was fighting for my life." Now, this does not sound like a person who is trying to overdose, imo.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 04/20/17 11:54am

precioux

cloveringold85 said:

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

zenarose said: I agree, great point about the pamphlet, It makes sense that Andrew arrived the day before. Also if he was so addicted and could not get enough of the pills they would not be cut in half. [Edited 4/19/17 22:48pm]

.

^^ nod ^^

.

Another thing that I find incredibly strange is why would Prince have a bunch of pain pills stewn about his living quarters, yet have Kirk run to Walgreen's to pick up more pain pills? That does not make any sense!

Personally, if we're referencing the Rx for oxy (picked up on the 14th?) I think that was to "tide P over" until the others came in. I also think that P trying to detox himself, he may have "flushed" or got rid of what he originally had, changed his mind, then had KJ obtain oxy on the 14th until the illicit ones came in. Just my twocents

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 04/20/17 11:56am

cloveringold85

avatar

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

Sheila E just said again that she tried to call and talk to Prince a couple of days before he passed but was not put through. Appolonia had said the same thing back in June. Neither say who they spoke with while trying to get a hold of P. But that to me sounds odd as we saw Prince out on those days, he was able to talk. Just makes me wonder if whom ever it was not letting P talk to folks that were calling was also setting up to appear he was not well or able to talk. But luckily we have pics and witnesses of P being out.

.

It is very strange, indeed. I'm assuming that Sheila E. did not have Prince's personal e-mail, because she could have communicated with him via e-mail. We still don't know who the person on the receiving end was. Was it KJ?

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 04/20/17 11:59am

precioux

cloveringold85 said:

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

The pills being cut still don't sound like someone who was over using, it sounds more like he was in control of what he took and took the minimal just to manage. When reading all the meds that seemed to be out of place, Andrew stands out as the one who had pills still left in his backpack and most likely was there before 9am.

.

PurpleDiamonds1: Good point you make and I agree. Cutting pills sounds like someone who is being "cautious". This makes me think back to that dreadful night in Moline, when they had to make an emergency landing because Prince overdosed, and JH said (according to her), that Prince said "I was fighting for my life." Now, this does not sound like a person who is trying to overdose, imo.

Clover, I don't know if I believe ANYTHING JH said now. She also stated in her interview (not warrant) that P had stayed out the entire time he was supposed to in Moline hospital, and that he didn't go AMA(against medical advice). Now we know that was false (according to the warrant)- he hauled AZZ immediately, and did not adhere to the Dr.'s suggestion. neutral

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 04/20/17 12:00pm

cloveringold85

avatar

precioux said:

cloveringold85 said:

Hey, Precioux, PurpleDiamonds1, PennyPurple, Zenarose, Dibble, Oliviamom: I saw the other thread got locked, but just wanted to say "thank you" for the warm welcome back! Sorry I've been away so long. Sending y'all some purple love! grouphug heart

Right back atcha, sweetie!! wink hug heart

.

Awww, thank you! heart hug

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 04/20/17 12:01pm

cloveringold85

avatar

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

cloveringold85 said:

Hey, Precioux, PurpleDiamonds1, PennyPurple, Zenarose, Dibble, Oliviamom: I saw the other thread got locked, but just wanted to say "thank you" for the warm welcome back! Sorry I've been away so long. Sending y'all some purple love! grouphug heart

yes hug

.

wave hug

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 04/20/17 12:06pm

cloveringold85

avatar

precioux said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

^^ nod ^^

.

Another thing that I find incredibly strange is why would Prince have a bunch of pain pills stewn about his living quarters, yet have Kirk run to Walgreen's to pick up more pain pills? That does not make any sense!

Personally, if we're referencing the Rx for oxy (picked up on the 14th?) I think that was to "tide P over" until the others came in. I also think that P trying to detox himself, he may have "flushed" or got rid of what he originally had, changed his mind, then had KJ obtain oxy on the 14th until the illicit ones came in. Just my twocents

.

Yes, the Rx for the Oxycodone. What gets me upset is that his doctor's did not seem to be doing a good job at treating him. You don't keep prescribing more pain meds to someone who is going through withdrawals and clearly needs immediate medical attention, ya know? It breaks my heart because if Prince was in that much pain and didn't get the help he needed, just makes it even more hard to deal with. His death could have been prevented.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 04/20/17 12:10pm

cloveringold85

avatar

precioux said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

PurpleDiamonds1: Good point you make and I agree. Cutting pills sounds like someone who is being "cautious". This makes me think back to that dreadful night in Moline, when they had to make an emergency landing because Prince overdosed, and JH said (according to her), that Prince said "I was fighting for my life." Now, this does not sound like a person who is trying to overdose, imo.

Clover, I don't know if I believe ANYTHING JH said now. She also stated in her interview (not warrant) that P had stayed out the entire time he was supposed to in Moline hospital, and that he didn't go AMA(against medical advice). Now we know that was false (according to the warrant)- he hauled AZZ immediately, and did not adhere to the Dr.'s suggestion. neutral

.

Precioux: I'm not so sure I believe JH's story either. I looked over the warrant briefly, but I will have to study it again. I'm confused. I thought JH orginally said that Prince was in the hospital and he was fine and resting. So, you are saying she changed her story? So, Prince went against Dr. orders? Sorry, I will have to look at the info again. It's hard to know what or who to believe anymore. rolleyes

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 04/20/17 12:13pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

precioux said:



cloveringold85 said:




PurpleDiamonds1 said:


The pills being cut still don't sound like someone who was over using, it sounds more like he was in control of what he took and took the minimal just to manage. When reading all the meds that seemed to be out of place, Andrew stands out as the one who had pills still left in his backpack and most likely was there before 9am.

.


PurpleDiamonds1: Good point you make and I agree. Cutting pills sounds like someone who is being "cautious". This makes me think back to that dreadful night in Moline, when they had to make an emergency landing because Prince overdosed, and JH said (according to her), that Prince said "I was fighting for my life." Now, this does not sound like a person who is trying to overdose, imo.





Clover, I don't know if I believe ANYTHING JH said now. She also stated in her interview (not warrant) that P had stayed out the entire time he was supposed to in Moline hospital, and that he didn't go AMA(against medical advice). Now we know that was false (according to the warrant)- he hauled AZZ immediately, and did not adhere to the Dr.'s suggestion. neutral


According to the warrant That was from witnesses...
Agree with Clover she brings up a good point, when JH put out there that P said he was fighting for his life. He was not trying to OD.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 04/20/17 12:16pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

cloveringold85 said:



PurpleDiamonds1 said:


The pills being cut still don't sound like someone who was over using, it sounds more like he was in control of what he took and took the minimal just to manage. When reading all the meds that seemed to be out of place, Andrew stands out as the one who had pills still left in his backpack and most likely was there before 9am.

.


PurpleDiamonds1: Good point you make and I agree. Cutting pills sounds like someone who is being "cautious". This makes me think back to that dreadful night in Moline, when they had to make an emergency landing because Prince overdosed, and JH said (according to her), that Prince said "I was fighting for my life." Now, this does not sound like a person who is trying to overdose, imo.





nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 04/20/17 12:19pm

precioux

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

precioux said:

Clover, I don't know if I believe ANYTHING JH said now. She also stated in her interview (not warrant) that P had stayed out the entire time he was supposed to in Moline hospital, and that he didn't go AMA(against medical advice). Now we know that was false (according to the warrant)- he hauled AZZ immediately, and did not adhere to the Dr.'s suggestion. neutral

According to the warrant That was from witnesses... Agree with Clover she brings up a good point, when JH put out there that P said he was fighting for his life. He was not trying to OD.

Oh no...I'm not trying to imply that P was not fighting for his life by any means, nor was he "trying to OD".I will look up the warrant. It was (I believe) the medical personnel that stated P left asap, that's not JH's words from the warrant(I don't think), it just shed light that he chose to leave after he was stabilized, that's all-which contradicts JH's interview..I'm going look before I say anything else on it..

[Edited 4/20/17 12:22pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 04/20/17 12:21pm

precioux

Dammit, does anyone have a quick link to the warrants- it was on the deleted thread... neutral

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 04/20/17 12:29pm

disch

i know we had this discussion (I even emailed the ME way back when to get her office's direct definition!). I'm not reopening it, but I don't think everyone had 100% the same interpretation of that item. Regardless, my opinion is pretty much what I wrote and I certainly know there's a range of opinions here on this and many other topics smile

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

disch said:

it's possible he refused care (that's why I specified that the evidence shows that he wasn't getting ongoing care, not that he was never diagnosed). But in all honesty, that seems unlikely. Clearly the idea of taking medication/drugs wasn't an obstacle for him, and even people who have terminal conditions and refuse life-extending treatment normally accept medical palliative care to ease pain and suffering.

-

It's hard for me to wrap my head around him being diagnosed with a severe or terminal condition, refusing any legit medical care, yet buying and taking illegal opioids? (And as a side note, this condition not even mentioned anywhere by the ME as a signficant condition on her death report?)

-

For me, I feel like I have enough info to exclude that possibility; I know have different thresholds for excluding possibilities.

Yes, we had this discussion many times as to the legal differences between "n/a" and

"none" on a ME report. The ME put "n/a" on the report not "none."

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 04/20/17 12:32pm

precioux

precioux said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Search Warrant #1 requested on 4-21-16

Items taken into custody:

-15 Watson capsules number 852 found in 2nd floor dressing room.

-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky said name Vitamin D2 containing 7 green capsules with #194

-8 orange oval pills located Mirror Room inside suitcase on 2nd floor.

-Bayer Bottle with 64 1/4 white pills with Watson 853

-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky containing Ondasetron HCL 8 mg. Inside 10 white

pills inscription A-349, 8 mg. Inside 10 white round pills inscription A-349. I orange pill

with inscription #8 (?)

- Aleve bottle with 20 1/2 white pills Watson 853

-Recovery Without Walls pamphlet recovered from Purple Rain Room

-Item 1, 2, & 3 from Hennepin Co. Swab of neck left and right hand and neck. (?)

.

The police requested a search warrant to

-Process the crime scene

-Collect documents

-Collect all illicit narcotics

-Collect medications

-Collect paraphernalia

-Collect notes, and other documentation that could explain source of medication.

.

On 4-21-16 Sheriff's department was dispatched to a medical where a person

was not breathing. Deputy arrived on scene and located P and he was unresponsive

and was pronounced.

-Police were made aware by witnesses that P recently had a history of going through

withdrawal, which are believed to be a result of abuse of prescription medication.

-P's assistants arranged a meeting between P and medical professional to assess and

address P's medical concerns.

-The police asked the Judge for a search warrnat to process the scene surrounding

this unwitnessed death, and

- to collect all documentation that may include or describe information regarding Ps medical

condition, treatments, medical history, and prescriptions.

.

Sounds harsh.

Forgive me.

Lets discuss.

shake shake

[Edited 4/20/17 7:21am]

The bolded REALLy distrurbs me...I've asked (on the closed thread) before what this could be in reference to, as I've never known medics to "swab" for drugs unless it was cocaine or heroin...I'm NOT implying that...just confused. If the fentanyl was in "pill form", why swab the hands and neck..something doesn't sit right with me in regards to this.

Never mind...in the section ISLIJAG stated -collect all illicit narcotics...it also states "collect narcotic residues" on the same line in the warrant.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 04/20/17 12:32pm

fortuneandsere
ndipity

zenarose said:

p>Search Warrant #1 requested on 4-21-16

Items taken into custody:


-15 Watson capsules number 852 found in 2nd floor dressing room.


-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky said name Vitamin D2 containing 7 green capsules with #194


-8 orange oval pills located Mirror Room inside suitcase on 2nd floor.


-Bayer Bottle with 64 1/4 white pills with Watson 853


-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky containing Ondasetron HCL 8 mg. Inside 10 white


pills inscription A-349, 8 mg. Inside 10 white round pills inscription A-349. I orange pill


with inscription #8 (?)


- Aleve bottle with 20 1/2 white pills Watson 853


-Recovery Without Walls pamphlet recovered from Purple Rain Room

./quote]

PurpleDiamonds1 said:
How did a pamphlet from the rehab get in the Purple Rain Room if Andrew had just arrived? The contact was made the day prior. No time for mail, ect.
It is strange to me that there were 1/4 and 1/2 pills. If P's addiction was as bad as it is stated, he would not ( in my mind) be taking small amounts. Don't shoot me!! I can only go by what I know from dealing with someone addicted to script drugs.
Also, was this the search warrant they were speaking of during the news conference when they stated that they would prepare the warrant and go back if need be?? Or did they find these items initially??

oliviacamron said:

PurpleDiamonds1 said:
I agree, great point about the pamphlet, It makes sense that Andrew arrived the day before. Also if he was so addicted and could not get enough of the pills they would not be cut in half. [Edited 4/19/17 22:48pm]
Y'all are right . Makes no sense at all. Sounds like some idiot planted some of the pills and the rehab paperwork


I don't know how to respond to all of this nonsense. Should I even care?




  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 04/20/17 12:41pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

precioux said:



PurpleDiamonds1 said:


precioux said:


Clover, I don't know if I believe ANYTHING JH said now. She also stated in her interview (not warrant) that P had stayed out the entire time he was supposed to in Moline hospital, and that he didn't go AMA(against medical advice). Now we know that was false (according to the warrant)- he hauled AZZ immediately, and did not adhere to the Dr.'s suggestion. neutral



According to the warrant That was from witnesses... Agree with Clover she brings up a good point, when JH put out there that P said he was fighting for his life. He was not trying to OD.

Oh no...I'm not trying to imply that P was not fighting for his life by any means, nor was he "trying to OD".I will look up the warrant. It was (I believe) the medical personnel that stated P left asap, that's not JH's words from the warrant(I don't think), it just shed light that he chose to leave after he was stabilized, that's all-which contradicts JH's interview..I'm going look before I say anything else on it..

[Edited 4/20/17 12:22pm]


Sorry...I misunderstood. I agree some of what JH has put out is not clear.

Here is the link to the warrants
http://www.mncourts.gov/M...rince.aspx
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 04/20/17 12:43pm

precioux

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

precioux said:

Oh no...I'm not trying to imply that P was not fighting for his life by any means, nor was he "trying to OD".I will look up the warrant. It was (I believe) the medical personnel that stated P left asap, that's not JH's words from the warrant(I don't think), it just shed light that he chose to leave after he was stabilized, that's all-which contradicts JH's interview..I'm going look before I say anything else on it..

[Edited 4/20/17 12:22pm]

Sorry...I misunderstood. I agree some of what JH has put out is not clear. Here is the link to the warrants http://www.mncourts.gov/M...rince.aspx

No worries! Thanks for the link!!!

[Edited 4/20/17 12:44pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 04/20/17 12:47pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

:



disch said:


it's possible he refused care (that's why I specified that the evidence shows that he wasn't getting ongoing care, not that he was never diagnosed). But in all honesty, that seems unlikely. Clearly the idea of taking medication/drugs wasn't an obstacle for him, and even people who have terminal conditions and refuse life-extending treatment normally accept medical palliative care to ease pain and suffering.


-


It's hard for me to wrap my head around him being diagnosed with a severe or terminal condition, refusing any legit medical care, yet buying and taking illegal opioids? (And as a side note, this condition not even mentioned anywhere by the ME as a signficant condition on her death report?)


-


For me, I feel like I have enough info to exclude that possibility[/b]; I know have different thresholds for excluding possibilities.


"


I agree with the bolded Dish. To me that is why the severity of the opioid story does not add up either.
[Edited 4/20/17 12:52pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 04/20/17 12:48pm

zenarose

Initially there were some of us that thought that P had the flu or phenumonia. With all the drugs confiscated, which ones if any would be used to treat those illnesses?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 04/20/17 12:53pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

zenarose said:

Initially there were some of us that thought that P had the flu or phenumonia. With all the drugs confiscated, which ones if any would be used to treat those illnesses?

The meds for nausea
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 04/20/17 12:54pm

laytonian

.
Clarifications needed again.
.
Prince did not leave Moline IMMEDIATELY.
.
.His plane did not leave Moline until 11:57am, meaning he was there for several hours.
.
This has been posted here several times.
.
Google it. It's an NBC News report. I've posted it. Mumio has posted it.
.
I don't mean to sound cranky but if you're all going to make shit up, at least start with a basis in truth.
.
Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 04/20/17 1:02pm

precioux

Reading through the warrants, I found this curious...that the detective (9/1/16) stated she had "recently investigated a seperate death investigation involving a synthetic drug overdose in which case the victim purchased the manufactured drugs over HIS (meaning the other victim was a male) internet account"...could this be P's Glam Slam manager that died of the same illicit drug? Is there a connection?...I'm going find the date the manager died and see if it is near or around 9/1/16

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 04/20/17 1:04pm

precioux

laytonian said:

. Clarifications needed again. . Prince did not leave Moline IMMEDIATELY. . .His plane did not leave Moline until 11:57am, meaning he was there for several hours. . This has been posted here several times. . Google it. It's an NBC News report. I've posted it. Mumio has posted it. . I don't mean to sound cranky but if you're all going to make shit up, at least start with a basis in truth. .

I'm reading through the warrants now to try and locate what I saw, not trying to "make shit up", hence my statement "going search the warrant before saying anything more" as in getting myself into deeper doo doo if I am not remembering ver batim.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 04/20/17 1:04pm

zenarose

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

zenarose said:

Initially there were some of us that thought that P had the flu or phenumonia. With all the drugs confiscated, which ones if any would be used to treat those illnesses?

The meds for nausea


But nothing to treat infections like antibiotics, ect.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 04/20/17 1:17pm

1Sasha

I have brought up many times that I have thought there was a connection between Prince's death and the Grand Slam manager's death, and not just the fact that the opioid epidemic is massive in Minnesota.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 04/20/17 1:37pm

disch

I guess my conclusion is a little different -- I don't doubt his severe opioid dependency (because there's evidence for that; I doubt that he was diagnosed with a severe chronic or terminal illness (because there isn't evidence for that)

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

:

disch said:

it's possible he refused care (that's why I specified that the evidence shows that he wasn't getting ongoing care, not that he was never diagnosed). But in all honesty, that seems unlikely. Clearly the idea of taking medication/drugs wasn't an obstacle for him, and even people who have terminal conditions and refuse life-extending treatment normally accept medical palliative care to ease pain and suffering.

-

It's hard for me to wrap my head around him being diagnosed with a severe or terminal condition, refusing any legit medical care, yet buying and taking illegal opioids? (And as a side note, this condition not even mentioned anywhere by the ME as a signficant condition on her death report?)

-

For me, I feel like I have enough info to exclude that possibility[/b]; I know have different thresholds for excluding possibilities.

"

I agree with the bolded Dish. To me that is why the severity of the opioid story does not add up either. [Edited 4/20/17 12:52pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 58 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince Death Investigation Will Be Unsealed Monday - Part 2