independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 12th Nov 2019 1:18pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince Death Investigation Will Be Unsealed Monday - Part 2
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 58 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 04/20/17 6:59am

LOVESYMBOLNUMB
ER2

TheEnglishGent said:



PurpleDiamonds1 said:


zenarose said:
p>Search Warrant #1 requested on 4-21-16

Items taken into custody:


-15 Watson capsules number 852 found in 2nd floor dressing room.


-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky said name Vitamin D2 containing 7 green capsules with #194


-8 orange oval pills located Mirror Room inside suitcase on 2nd floor.


-Bayer Bottle with 64 1/4 white pills with Watson 853


-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky containing Ondasetron HCL 8 mg. Inside 10 white


pills inscription A-349, 8 mg. Inside 10 white round pills inscription A-349. I orange pill


with inscription #8 (?)


- Aleve bottle with 20 1/2 white pills Watson 853


-Recovery Without Walls pamphlet recovered from Purple Rain Room


./quote] How did a pamphlet from the rehab get in the Purple Rain Room if Andrew had just arrived? The contact was made the day prior. No time for mail, ect. It is strange to me that there were 1/4 and 1/2 pills. If P's addiction was as bad as it is stated, he would not ( in my mind) be taking small amounts. Don't shoot me!! I can only go by what I know from dealing with someone addicted to script drugs. Also, was this the search warrant they were speaking of during the news conference when they stated that they would prepare the warrant and go back if need be?? Or did they find these items initially??

I agree, great point about the pamphlet, It makes sense that Andrew arrived the day before. Also if he was so addicted and could not get enough of the pills they would not be cut in half. [Edited 4/19/17 22:48pm]

Could the pamphlet have been obtained previously? If he was trying to cut down, then why wouldn't he, for example, take 3.5 pills where he was previously taking 4? Makes sense to me.






I have never been to paisley, there was a purple rain room prior to the museum opening? Where is it located? Seems odd that anyone or prince would leave a rehab pamphlet laying around for anyone to see
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 04/20/17 8:47am

PurpleDiamonds
1

The pills being cut still don't sound like someone who was over using, it sounds more like he was in control of what he took and took the minimal just to manage.

When reading all the meds that seemed to be out of place, Andrew stands out as the one who had pills still left in his backpack and most likely was there before 9am.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 04/20/17 8:55am

PurpleDiamonds
1

MIRvmn said:

CherryMoon57 said:

The more we hear about all this, the more staged it sounds to me. I am even starting to think Prince himself had had enough of it all, packed his suitcase and is now enjoying his early retirement in a peaceful location... and I wouldn't blame him for it! There is an option 2 to this theory but it is way too sinister to share.

Main point is the more pills they find are more pills he didn't take.

Yes I'm even more convinced that it's staged now one year later. The whole drug story sounds too unbelievable to be true
[Edited 4/20/17 5:01am]

I don't think Prince staged this one....I do think someone else did to make it appear as if Prince had this problem. I also think Prince was in control of his meds and his body...that is why this just does not add up.
Dr Ks son brought different pills with him and seems more likely that he was the one who made PP look like P ODed.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 04/20/17 9:25am

morningsong

What else is there to say except to speculate just like we've been doing this whole year? Still no answers to any questions.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 04/20/17 9:28am

disch

That's not true -- thre are answers to many question (not all, of course; when in life is EVERY question answered?). It just depends on an individual's decision to accept or reject those answers.

morningsong said:

What else is there to say except to speculate just like we've been doing this whole year? Still no answers to any questions.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 04/20/17 9:35am

PurpleDiamonds
1

morningsong said:

What else is there to say except to speculate just like we've been doing this whole year? Still no answers to any questions.

Agree with you.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 04/20/17 9:45am

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

MrNelson7 said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Baby I will talk search warrants with you.

Do you want to start with Search Warrant #1?

LOL. This has such a seductive tone to it.

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 04/20/17 9:45am

zenarose

morningsong said:

What else is there to say except to speculate just like we've been doing this whole year? Still no answers to any questions.


I feel the same way. The warrants add to my questions.
I do question the time that P was dropped off at PP. I found that a Chanhassen, MN man called in to an iheart radio show and stated that his wife texted him from Walgreens saying that she had just seen Prince walking out the door as she was walking in. The text was sent at 7:58pm(4/20). It was on the Mike Trivisonno show.

I am still wondering why all these pills were found as they were, out in plain sight, scattered in a suitcase..... just does not to me fit. I'm going to have to give this warrant info some deep thought.....
[Edited 4/20/17 9:46am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 04/20/17 9:53am

morningsong

disch said:

That's not true -- thre are answers to many question (not all, of course; when in life is EVERY question answered?). It just depends on an individual's decision to accept or reject those answers.



morningsong said:


What else is there to say except to speculate just like we've been doing this whole year? Still no answers to any questions.




Instead of calling yourself chastising a person why don't you share these new answers. Because for the life of me I don't see any, we already knew there were a bunch of different pills in a lot of different bottles.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 04/20/17 9:59am

morningsong

zenarose said:

morningsong said:

What else is there to say except to speculate just like we've been doing this whole year? Still no answers to any questions.


I feel the same way. The warrants add to my questions.
I do question the time that P was dropped off at PP. I found that a Chanhassen, MN man called in to an iheart radio show and stated that his wife texted him from Walgreens saying that she had just seen Prince walking out the door as she was walking in. The text was sent at 7:58pm(4/20). It was on the Mike Trivisonno show.

I am still wondering why all these pills were found as they were, out in plain sight, scattered in a suitcase..... just does not to me fit. I'm going to have to give this warrant info some deep thought.....
[Edited 4/20/17 9:46am]



We already knew Prince went to Walgreens a year ago, tons of threads about it. So basically I have the exact same questions I had a week ago.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 04/20/17 10:08am

zenarose

morningsong said:

zenarose said:



I feel the same way. The warrants add to my questions.
I do question the time that P was dropped off at PP. I found that a Chanhassen, MN man called in to an iheart radio show and stated that his wife texted him from Walgreens saying that she had just seen Prince walking out the door as she was walking in. The text was sent at 7:58pm(4/20). It was on the Mike Trivisonno show.

I am still wondering why all these pills were found as they were, out in plain sight, scattered in a suitcase..... just does not to me fit. I'm going to have to give this warrant info some deep thought.....
[Edited 4/20/17 9:46am]



We already knew Prince went to Walgreens a year ago, tons of threads about it. So basically I have the exact same questions I had a week ago.



Agree MORNINGSONG. I was "thinking out loud" about the timeline. Sorry
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 04/20/17 10:13am

PurpleDiamonds
1

morningsong said:

zenarose said:



I feel the same way. The warrants add to my questions.
I do question the time that P was dropped off at PP. I found that a Chanhassen, MN man called in to an iheart radio show and stated that his wife texted him from Walgreens saying that she had just seen Prince walking out the door as she was walking in. The text was sent at 7:58pm(4/20). It was on the Mike Trivisonno show.

I am still wondering why all these pills were found as they were, out in plain sight, scattered in a suitcase..... just does not to me fit. I'm going to have to give this warrant info some deep thought.....
[Edited 4/20/17 9:46am]



We already knew Prince went to Walgreens a year ago, tons of threads about it. So basically I have the exact same questions I had a week ago.

I had thought the Walgreens visit TMZ caught was earlier in the day...was not aware of this later trip.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 04/20/17 10:13am

morningsong

zenarose said:

morningsong said:




We already knew Prince went to Walgreens a year ago, tons of threads about it. So basically I have the exact same questions I had a week ago.



Agree MORNINGSONG. I was "thinking out loud" about the timeline. Sorry



It isn't you. I'm just annoyed. Tired of chasing the same exact circles. So I need to go back to doing what I've been doing this week and staying out the thread.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 04/20/17 10:15am

disch

Not all the answers are new (I didn't catch that's what you meant)-- but, in my view, I have accepted these answers:

- His death was an accident. It was a fentanyl OD. He administered the fentanyl himself (ME's report). The fentanyl was contained in illicit opioids. Fentanyl contamination of illicit counterfeit opioids is a widespread, nationwide problem (DEA report from July 2016). It is not strange or unique to Prince. He likely had no idea he was consuming fentanyl.

- He ODed on opioids on the plane. He refused the suggestion of the medical staff for additional drug treatment. (was in the warrant). I've accepted he took these plane opioids knowingly, although he may not have known exactly what was in the pills (they might have been counterfeit).

- He was not undergoing treatment for any another serious chronic or terminal illness. I accept this because of the warrant that listed no medications at his home that would align with a doctor's treatment for something (all the drugs listed were illicit opioids and/or opioids and other medications prescribed to Kirk). Additionally the warrant included a claim from Kirk that Prince had no regular doctor than Dr. S (and Prince saw Dr. S only a few times). Also the ME's report had no other contributing or significant conditions listed.

- he was addicted to opioids and was struggling against this. I accept this answer because everything that has been reported -- his previous OD, his death by OD, the presence of illicit opioids along with opioids prescribed to someone else -- aligns with an addiction issue.

- At least one person near him recognized the gravity of the situation and contacted Dr. K. Dr. K and his son had nothing to do with Prince's death. I accept the timeline (from the warrant and from Dr. K's lawyer's interview last May) that said they were not contacted directly until hours before Prince's fatal OD and that Andrew didn't arrive at PP until the morning of April 21 (as in the warrant).

-

So for me, the questions at are outstanding, I guess, are:

- Why did the situation come to a head in April?

- Where did he get the illicit opioids?

- How were the people around him part of his relationship with opioids?

- How long was he taking opioids? Why did he start taking them?

-

I'm personally am not consumed with a need to see all of these questions answers. I know they may never really be. I guess I'd be most personally curious about #1 above

morningsong said:

disch said:

That's not true -- thre are answers to many question (not all, of course; when in life is EVERY question answered?). It just depends on an individual's decision to accept or reject those answers.

Instead of calling yourself chastising a person why don't you share these new answers. Because for the life of me I don't see any, we already knew there were a bunch of different pills in a lot of different bottles.

[Edited 4/20/17 10:22am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 04/20/17 10:21am

PurpleDiamonds
1

Sheila E just said again that she tried to call and talk to Prince a couple of days before he passed but was not put through. Appolonia had said the same thing back in June. Neither say who they spoke with while trying to get a hold of P. But that to me sounds odd as we saw Prince out on those days, he was able to talk.
Just makes me wonder if whom ever it was not letting P talk to folks that were calling was also setting up to appear he was not well or able to talk. But luckily we have pics and witnesses of P being out.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 04/20/17 10:21am

Dibblekins

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Search Warrant #1 requested on 4-21-16

Items taken into custody:

-15 Watson capsules number 852 found in 2nd floor dressing room.

-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky said name Vitamin D2 containing 7 green capsules with #194

-8 orange oval pills located Mirror Room inside suitcase on 2nd floor.

-Bayer Bottle with 64 1/4 white pills with Watson 853

-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky containing Ondasetron HCL 8 mg. Inside 10 white

pills inscription A-349, 8 mg. Inside 10 white round pills inscription A-349. I orange pill

with inscription #8 (?)

- Aleve bottle with 20 1/2 white pills Watson 853

-Recovery Without Walls pamphlet recovered from Purple Rain Room

-Item 1, 2, & 3 from Hennepin Co. Swab of neck left and right hand and neck. (?)

.

The police requested a search warrant to

-Process the crime scene

-Collect documents

-Collect all illicit narcotics

-Collect medications

-Collect paraphernalia

-Collect notes, and other documentation that could explain source of medication.

.

On 4-21-16 Sheriff's department was dispatched to a medical where a person

was not breathing. Deputy arrived on scene and located P and he was unresponsive

and was pronounced.

-Police were made aware by witnesses that P recently had a history of going through

withdrawal, which are believed to be a result of abuse of prescription medication.

-P's assistants arranged a meeting between P and medical professional to assess and

address P's medical concerns.

-The police asked the Judge for a search warrnat to process the scene surrounding

this unwitnessed death, and

- to collect all documentation that may include or describe information regarding Ps medical

condition, treatments, medical history, and prescriptions.

.

Sounds harsh.

Forgive me.

Lets discuss.

shake shake

[Edited 4/20/17 7:21am]

I think this is an excellent idea - it's how PennyPurple organised the Mayte's Book Club thread - chapter (or search warrant) by chapter / search warrant.

If we discuss each one individually and then move on to the next one (in chronological order) it might help make sense of things a bit more..?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 04/20/17 10:24am

1Sasha

That could be the case.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 04/20/17 10:29am

PurpleDiamonds
1

Quote

FROM Dish

So for me, the questions at are outstanding, I guess, are:
- Why did the situation come to a head in April?
- Where did he get the illicit opioids?
- How were the people around him part of his relationship with opioids?
- How long was he taking opioids? Why did he start taking them?

Agree..Those are the same questions we have been going in circles with.
Have said it before but to me Prince does not seem like he was the one struggling with addiction. He seemed in control of himself. The only question is who got/gave him that laced pill...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 04/20/17 10:31am

precioux

Dibblekins said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Search Warrant #1 requested on 4-21-16

Items taken into custody:

-15 Watson capsules number 852 found in 2nd floor dressing room.

-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky said name Vitamin D2 containing 7 green capsules with #194

-8 orange oval pills located Mirror Room inside suitcase on 2nd floor.

-Bayer Bottle with 64 1/4 white pills with Watson 853

-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky containing Ondasetron HCL 8 mg. Inside 10 white

pills inscription A-349, 8 mg. Inside 10 white round pills inscription A-349. I orange pill

with inscription #8 (?)

- Aleve bottle with 20 1/2 white pills Watson 853

-Recovery Without Walls pamphlet recovered from Purple Rain Room

-Item 1, 2, & 3 from Hennepin Co. Swab of neck left and right hand and neck. (?)

.

The police requested a search warrant to

-Process the crime scene

-Collect documents

-Collect all illicit narcotics

-Collect medications

-Collect paraphernalia

-Collect notes, and other documentation that could explain source of medication.

.

On 4-21-16 Sheriff's department was dispatched to a medical where a person

was not breathing. Deputy arrived on scene and located P and he was unresponsive

and was pronounced.

-Police were made aware by witnesses that P recently had a history of going through

withdrawal, which are believed to be a result of abuse of prescription medication.

-P's assistants arranged a meeting between P and medical professional to assess and

address P's medical concerns.

-The police asked the Judge for a search warrnat to process the scene surrounding

this unwitnessed death, and

- to collect all documentation that may include or describe information regarding Ps medical

condition, treatments, medical history, and prescriptions.

.

Sounds harsh.

Forgive me.

Lets discuss.

shake shake

[Edited 4/20/17 7:21am]

I think this is an excellent idea - it's how PennyPurple organised the Mayte's Book Club thread - chapter (or search warrant) by chapter / search warrant.

If we discuss each one individually and then move on to the next one (in chronological order) it might help make sense of things a bit more..?

yeahthat

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 04/20/17 10:32am

Dibblekins

disch said:

Not all the answers are new (I didn't catch that's what you meant)-- but, in my view, I have accepted these answers:

- His death was an accident. It was a fentanyl OD. He administered the fentanyl himself (ME's report). The fentanyl was contained in illicit opioids. Fentanyl contamination of illicit counterfeit opioids is a widespread, nationwide problem (DEA report from July 2016). It is not strange or unique to Prince. He likely had no idea he was consuming fentanyl.

- He ODed on opioids on the plane. He refused the suggestion of the medical staff for additional drug treatment. (was in the warrant). I've accepted he took these plane opioids knowingly, although he may not have known exactly what was in the pills (they might have been counterfeit).

- He was not undergoing treatment for any another serious chronic or terminal illness. I accept this because of the warrant that listed no medications at his home that would align with a doctor's treatment for something (all the drugs listed were illicit opioids and/or opioids and other medications prescribed to Kirk). Additionally the warrant included a claim from Kirk that Prince had no regular doctor than Dr. S (and Prince saw Dr. S only a few times). Also the ME's report had no other contributing or significant conditions listed.

- he was addicted to opioids and was struggling against this. I accept this answer because everything that has been reported -- his previous OD, his death by OD, the presence of illicit opioids along with opioids prescribed to someone else -- aligns with an addiction issue.

- At least one person near him recognized the gravity of the situation and contacted Dr. K. Dr. K and his son had nothing to do with Prince's death. I accept the timeline (from the warrant and from Dr. K's lawyer's interview last May) that said they were not contacted directly until hours before Prince's fatal OD and that Andrew didn't arrive at PP until the morning of April 21 (as in the warrant).

-

[Edited 4/20/17 10:22am]

How does your conclusion here, Disch, tally with the $65K spent on medical bills by / on Prince during his last year of life?

He spent that money on something medical - but perhaps it wasn't something for which one would have a prescription or medicine which could be taken at home - therefore not requiring a 'regular doctor / primary care practitioner'. My suggestion is that it was for hospital or clinic-based treatment with a specialist, as opposed to a 'regular doctor'.

[Edited 4/20/17 10:34am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 04/20/17 10:34am

precioux

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Search Warrant #1 requested on 4-21-16

Items taken into custody:

-15 Watson capsules number 852 found in 2nd floor dressing room.

-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky said name Vitamin D2 containing 7 green capsules with #194

-8 orange oval pills located Mirror Room inside suitcase on 2nd floor.

-Bayer Bottle with 64 1/4 white pills with Watson 853

-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky containing Ondasetron HCL 8 mg. Inside 10 white

pills inscription A-349, 8 mg. Inside 10 white round pills inscription A-349. I orange pill

with inscription #8 (?)

- Aleve bottle with 20 1/2 white pills Watson 853

-Recovery Without Walls pamphlet recovered from Purple Rain Room

-Item 1, 2, & 3 from Hennepin Co. Swab of neck left and right hand and neck. (?)

.

The police requested a search warrant to

-Process the crime scene

-Collect documents

-Collect all illicit narcotics

-Collect medications

-Collect paraphernalia

-Collect notes, and other documentation that could explain source of medication.

.

On 4-21-16 Sheriff's department was dispatched to a medical where a person

was not breathing. Deputy arrived on scene and located P and he was unresponsive

and was pronounced.

-Police were made aware by witnesses that P recently had a history of going through

withdrawal, which are believed to be a result of abuse of prescription medication.

-P's assistants arranged a meeting between P and medical professional to assess and

address P's medical concerns.

-The police asked the Judge for a search warrnat to process the scene surrounding

this unwitnessed death, and

- to collect all documentation that may include or describe information regarding Ps medical

condition, treatments, medical history, and prescriptions.

.

Sounds harsh.

Forgive me.

Lets discuss.

shake shake

[Edited 4/20/17 7:21am]

The bolded REALLy distrurbs me...I've asked (on the closed thread) before what this could be in reference to, as I've never known medics to "swab" for drugs unless it was cocaine or heroin...I'm NOT implying that...just confused. If the fentanyl was in "pill form", why swab the hands and neck..something doesn't sit right with me in regards to this.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 04/20/17 10:38am

Dibblekins

Dibblekins said:

disch said:

Not all the answers are new (I didn't catch that's what you meant)-- but, in my view, I have accepted these answers:

- His death was an accident. It was a fentanyl OD. He administered the fentanyl himself (ME's report). The fentanyl was contained in illicit opioids. Fentanyl contamination of illicit counterfeit opioids is a widespread, nationwide problem (DEA report from July 2016). It is not strange or unique to Prince. He likely had no idea he was consuming fentanyl.

- He ODed on opioids on the plane. He refused the suggestion of the medical staff for additional drug treatment. (was in the warrant). I've accepted he took these plane opioids knowingly, although he may not have known exactly what was in the pills (they might have been counterfeit).

- He was not undergoing treatment for any another serious chronic or terminal illness. I accept this because of the warrant that listed no medications at his home that would align with a doctor's treatment for something (all the drugs listed were illicit opioids and/or opioids and other medications prescribed to Kirk). Additionally the warrant included a claim from Kirk that Prince had no regular doctor than Dr. S (and Prince saw Dr. S only a few times). Also the ME's report had no other contributing or significant conditions listed.

- he was addicted to opioids and was struggling against this. I accept this answer because everything that has been reported -- his previous OD, his death by OD, the presence of illicit opioids along with opioids prescribed to someone else -- aligns with an addiction issue.

- At least one person near him recognized the gravity of the situation and contacted Dr. K. Dr. K and his son had nothing to do with Prince's death. I accept the timeline (from the warrant and from Dr. K's lawyer's interview last May) that said they were not contacted directly until hours before Prince's fatal OD and that Andrew didn't arrive at PP until the morning of April 21 (as in the warrant).

-

[Edited 4/20/17 10:22am]

How does your conclusion here, Disch, tally with the $65K spent on medical bills by / on Prince during his last year of life?

He spent that money on something medical - but perhaps it wasn't something for which one would have a prescription or medicine which could be taken at home - therefore not requiring a 'regular doctor / primary care practitioner'. My suggestion is that it was for hospital or clinic-based treatment with a specialist, as opposed to a 'regular doctor'.

[Edited 4/20/17 10:34am]

Re the $65K on 'medical bills' - for me, there are three possibilities:

1) He had an illness which could only be treated in a hospital. It didn't require a regular GP / doctor; it was in-patient treatment with a specialist, with no prescriptions required.

2) It was hospital / clinic-based treatment for addiction / withdrawal. This would tie in with comments regarding his having a 'recent history of withdrawal'. It would also tie in with pills cut into quarters / halves (he was attempting to reduce his dosage himself).

3) The medical bills were accrued by someone else.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 04/20/17 10:47am

disch

I agree with those theories about the bill; he may have had some sort of hospital-based care (the warrant repeated that he had had some treatment in a hospital on April 20; maybe he had other treatments like that in the past?) -- my main thing is, i don't believe the info we have aligns with him receiving ongoing care for any serious illness (other than addiction/withdrawal) around the time of his death.

Dibblekins said:

Dibblekins said:

How does your conclusion here, Disch, tally with the $65K spent on medical bills by / on Prince during his last year of life?

He spent that money on something medical - but perhaps it wasn't something for which one would have a prescription or medicine which could be taken at home - therefore not requiring a 'regular doctor / primary care practitioner'. My suggestion is that it was for hospital or clinic-based treatment with a specialist, as opposed to a 'regular doctor'.

[Edited 4/20/17 10:34am]

Re the $65K on 'medical bills' - for me, there are three possibilities:

1) He had an illness which could only be treated in a hospital. It didn't require a regular GP / doctor; it was in-patient treatment with a specialist, with no prescriptions required.

2) It was hospital / clinic-based treatment for addiction / withdrawal. This would tie in with comments regarding his having a 'recent history of withdrawal'. It would also tie in with pills cut into quarters / halves (he was attempting to reduce his dosage himself).

3) The medical bills were accrued by someone else.

[Edited 4/20/17 10:52am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 04/20/17 10:49am

oliviacamron

avatar

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

zenarose said:

p>Search Warrant #1 requested on 4-21-16

Items taken into custody:


-15 Watson capsules number 852 found in 2nd floor dressing room.


-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky said name Vitamin D2 containing 7 green capsules with #194


-8 orange oval pills located Mirror Room inside suitcase on 2nd floor.


-Bayer Bottle with 64 1/4 white pills with Watson 853


-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky containing Ondasetron HCL 8 mg. Inside 10 white


pills inscription A-349, 8 mg. Inside 10 white round pills inscription A-349. I orange pill


with inscription #8 (?)


- Aleve bottle with 20 1/2 white pills Watson 853


-Recovery Without Walls pamphlet recovered from Purple Rain Room

./quote]


How did a pamphlet from the rehab get in the Purple Rain Room if Andrew had just arrived? The contact was made the day prior. No time for mail, ect.
It is strange to me that there were 1/4 and 1/2 pills. If P's addiction was as bad as it is stated, he would not ( in my mind) be taking small amounts. Don't shoot me!! I can only go by what I know from dealing with someone addicted to script drugs.
Also, was this the search warrant they were speaking of during the news conference when they stated that they would prepare the warrant and go back if need be?? Or did they find these items initially??


I agree, great point about the pamphlet, It makes sense that Andrew arrived the day before.
Also if he was so addicted and could not get enough of the pills they would not be cut in half.
[Edited 4/19/17 22:48pm]

Y'all are right . Makes no sense at all. Sounds like some idiot planted some of the pills and the rehab paperwork
I asked Prince what he was planning to do. He told me , I'm going to look for the ladder. I asked him what that meant. All he said was, sometimes it snows in April. - book D.M.S.R.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #54 posted 04/20/17 10:50am

oliviacamron

avatar

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

zenarose said:

p>Search Warrant #1 requested on 4-21-16

Items taken into custody:


-15 Watson capsules number 852 found in 2nd floor dressing room.


-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky said name Vitamin D2 containing 7 green capsules with #194


-8 orange oval pills located Mirror Room inside suitcase on 2nd floor.


-Bayer Bottle with 64 1/4 white pills with Watson 853


-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky containing Ondasetron HCL 8 mg. Inside 10 white


pills inscription A-349, 8 mg. Inside 10 white round pills inscription A-349. I orange pill


with inscription #8 (?)


- Aleve bottle with 20 1/2 white pills Watson 853


-Recovery Without Walls pamphlet recovered from Purple Rain Room

./quote]


How did a pamphlet from the rehab get in the Purple Rain Room if Andrew had just arrived? The contact was made the day prior. No time for mail, ect.
It is strange to me that there were 1/4 and 1/2 pills. If P's addiction was as bad as it is stated, he would not ( in my mind) be taking small amounts. Don't shoot me!! I can only go by what I know from dealing with someone addicted to script drugs.
Also, was this the search warrant they were speaking of during the news conference when they stated that they would prepare the warrant and go back if need be?? Or did they find these items initially??


I agree, great point about the pamphlet, It makes sense that Andrew arrived the day before.
Also if he was so addicted and could not get enough of the pills they would not be cut in half.
[Edited 4/19/17 22:48pm]

Dup post
[Edited 4/20/17 11:13am]
I asked Prince what he was planning to do. He told me , I'm going to look for the ladder. I asked him what that meant. All he said was, sometimes it snows in April. - book D.M.S.R.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #55 posted 04/20/17 10:54am

zenarose

Dibblekins said:



ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:


Search Warrant #1 requested on 4-21-16


Items taken into custody:


-15 Watson capsules number 852 found in 2nd floor dressing room.


-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky said name Vitamin D2 containing 7 green capsules with #194


-8 orange oval pills located Mirror Room inside suitcase on 2nd floor.


-Bayer Bottle with 64 1/4 white pills with Watson 853


-CVS Bottle under the name of Kirky containing Ondasetron HCL 8 mg. Inside 10 white


pills inscription A-349, 8 mg. Inside 10 white round pills inscription A-349. I orange pill


with inscription #8 (?)


- Aleve bottle with 20 1/2 white pills Watson 853


-Recovery Without Walls pamphlet recovered from Purple Rain Room


-Item 1, 2, & 3 from Hennepin Co. Swab of neck left and right hand and neck. (?)


.


The police requested a search warrant to


-Process the crime scene


-Collect documents


-Collect all illicit narcotics


-Collect medications


-Collect paraphernalia


-Collect notes, and other documentation that could explain source of medication.


.


On 4-21-16 Sheriff's department was dispatched to a medical where a person


was not breathing. Deputy arrived on scene and located P and he was unresponsive


and was pronounced.


-Police were made aware by witnesses that P recently had a history of going through


withdrawal, which are believed to be a result of abuse of prescription medication.


-P's assistants arranged a meeting between P and medical professional to assess and


address P's medical concerns.


-The police asked the Judge for a search warrnat to process the scene surrounding


this unwitnessed death, and


- to collect all documentation that may include or describe information regarding Ps medical


condition, treatments, medical history, and prescriptions.


.


Sounds harsh.


Forgive me.


Lets discuss.


shake shake



[Edited 4/20/17 7:21am]




I think this is an excellent idea - it's how PennyPurple organised the Mayte's Book Club thread - chapter (or search warrant) by chapter / search warrant.

If we discuss each one individually and then move on to the next one (in chronological order) it might help make sense of things a bit more..?





EXCELLENT IDEA
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #56 posted 04/20/17 11:30am

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

disch said:

I agree with those theories about the bill; he may have had some sort of hospital-based care (the warrant repeated that he had had some treatment in a hospital on April 20; maybe he had other treatments like that in the past?) -- my main thing is, i don't believe the info we have aligns with him receiving ongoing care for any serious illness (other than addiction/withdrawal) around the

[Edited 4/20/17 10:52am]

It very well could be that P declined further ongoing medical treatment for an illness.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #57 posted 04/20/17 11:39am

cloveringold85

avatar

Hey, Precioux, PurpleDiamonds1, PennyPurple, Zenarose, Dibble, Oliviamom: I saw the other thread got locked, but just wanted to say "thank you" for the warm welcome back! Sorry I've been away so long. Sending y'all some purple love! grouphug heart

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #58 posted 04/20/17 11:41am

disch

it's possible he refused care (that's why I specified that the evidence shows that he wasn't getting ongoing care, not that he was never diagnosed). But in all honesty, that seems unlikely. Clearly the idea of taking medication/drugs wasn't an obstacle for him, and even people who have terminal conditions and refuse life-extending treatment normally accept medical palliative care to ease pain and suffering.

-

It's hard for me to wrap my head around him being diagnosed with a severe or terminal condition, refusing any legit medical care, yet buying and taking illegal opioids? (And as a side note, this condition not even mentioned anywhere by the ME as a signficant condition on her death report?)

-

For me, I feel like I have enough info to exclude that possibility; I know have different thresholds for excluding possibilities.

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

disch said:

I agree with those theories about the bill; he may have had some sort of hospital-based care (the warrant repeated that he had had some treatment in a hospital on April 20; maybe he had other treatments like that in the past?) -- my main thing is, i don't believe the info we have aligns with him receiving ongoing care for any serious illness (other than addiction/withdrawal) around the

[Edited 4/20/17 10:52am]

It very well could be that P declined further ongoing medical treatment for an illness.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #59 posted 04/20/17 11:42am

precioux

cloveringold85 said:

Hey, Precioux, PurpleDiamonds1, PennyPurple, Zenarose, Dibble, Oliviamom: I saw the other thread got locked, but just wanted to say "thank you" for the warm welcome back! Sorry I've been away so long. Sending y'all some purple love! grouphug heart

Right back atcha, sweetie!! wink hug heart

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 58 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince Death Investigation Will Be Unsealed Monday - Part 2