independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 26th Jan 2020 12:20pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Keys Needs A Manly Man
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 7 of 9 <123456789>

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #180 posted 02/07/05 3:01pm

prodigalfan

avatar

Zelaira said:

HERE is why People RAG on PRINCE and Stuff. 1 his Height,2 because he wears Flamboyant clothing and Make-up 3, because he is kinda different to say the least in interviews. Now, this DOES NOT MAKE him GAY! It makes him a MUSICIAN and an ARTIST and he is ONSTAGE. We perceive his SEXUALITY from his STAGE ACT. It's just THAT his ACT. One will NEVER KNOW UNLESS he SUBCUMBS to some GROUPIE's CHARM biggrin If he is the BOMB or just REGULAR but I tell U this.....He knows ALOT about the G-SPOT and KAMA SUTRA so I would say this MAN is a DYNAMO in the SACK! In Fact ya know it. Mayte is INTO WILD FLAMBOYANCE so TOMMY was More her SPEED ....Prince is MORE INTO MAKING LOVE. I would say this is a MORE MASCULINE MAN.... Who NEEDS WILD GYMNASTICS and SUCH to PLEASE? Can't OLD FASHIONED or KINKY stuff be ENOUGH? Why ya Gotta have SWINGS and ROPES and CHAINS? Seems like MAYTE NEEDED WILD ANTICS to SATISFY and the RELIGION WASN'T her. WHATCHA THINK?

I think I agree with Zel. eek
I do think Mayte was a bit too wild for Prince. After all his antics on stage may not be where he is in real life. I think he is a little sensitive, sensual and really wants his woman pleased in bed. He may have an ego about his sexual prowess, but what man doesn't? I don't get into the swing shit either and I dont' want to dump on Mayte, but Tommy Lee may have Hepatatis B.ill (according to Pamela he does and I think he does). There is NO WAY I would knowing sleep with someone infected with Hepatitis. That shit will kill you just like AIDS, just takes a lot longer to do it.
"Remember, one man's filler is another man's killer" -- Haystack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #181 posted 02/07/05 3:04pm

MIGUELGOMEZ

Hotlegs said:

Zelaira said:

That's WEIRD ....Never heard of that. All kinds.. Anyway, I do think Keys is OFF KEY! biggrin


nod Agreed. Her vocals do need work. When you have been trained vocally as I have then you know rather or not if someone is on key.



I have musical training. I played sax and clarinet many many moons ago so I know what you mean about knowing when someone is on or off key. Do you make that face too?

Miguel
rainbow
MyeternalgrattitudetoPhil&Val.Herman said "We want sweaty truckers at the truck stop! We want cigar puffing men that look like they wanna beat the living daylights out of us" Val"sporking is spooning with benefits"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #182 posted 02/07/05 4:14pm

TheOrgerFormer
lyKnownAs

prodigalfan said:

Zelaira said:

HERE is why People RAG on PRINCE and Stuff. 1 his Height,2 because he wears Flamboyant clothing and Make-up 3, because he is kinda different to say the least in interviews. Now, this DOES NOT MAKE him GAY! It makes him a MUSICIAN and an ARTIST and he is ONSTAGE. We perceive his SEXUALITY from his STAGE ACT. It's just THAT his ACT. One will NEVER KNOW UNLESS he SUBCUMBS to some GROUPIE's CHARM biggrin If he is the BOMB or just REGULAR but I tell U this.....He knows ALOT about the G-SPOT and KAMA SUTRA so I would say this MAN is a DYNAMO in the SACK! In Fact ya know it. Mayte is INTO WILD FLAMBOYANCE so TOMMY was More her SPEED ....Prince is MORE INTO MAKING LOVE. I would say this is a MORE MASCULINE MAN.... Who NEEDS WILD GYMNASTICS and SUCH to PLEASE? Can't OLD FASHIONED or KINKY stuff be ENOUGH? Why ya Gotta have SWINGS and ROPES and CHAINS? Seems like MAYTE NEEDED WILD ANTICS to SATISFY and the RELIGION WASN'T her. WHATCHA THINK?

I think I agree with Zel. eek
I do think Mayte was a bit too wild for Prince. After all his antics on stage may not be where he is in real life. I think he is a little sensitive, sensual and really wants his woman pleased in bed. He may have an ego about his sexual prowess, but what man doesn't? I don't get into the swing shit either and I dont' want to dump on Mayte, but Tommy Lee may have Hepatatis B.ill (according to Pamela he does and I think he does). There is NO WAY I would knowing sleep with someone infected with Hepatitis. That shit will kill you just like AIDS, just takes a lot longer to do it.
spit
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #183 posted 02/07/05 5:12pm

prodigalfan

avatar

lol
"Remember, one man's filler is another man's killer" -- Haystack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #184 posted 02/07/05 9:02pm

Anxiety

who's alicia keys??? confuse
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #185 posted 02/07/05 9:53pm

Hotlegs

MIGUELGOMEZ said:

Hotlegs said:



nod Agreed. Her vocals do need work. When you have been trained vocally as I have then you know rather or not if someone is on key.



I have musical training. I played sax and clarinet many many moons ago so I know what you mean about knowing when someone is on or off key. Do you make that face too?

Miguel
rainbow


The only time I would make a face is when I encounter someone like Alica who can't sing. That's a tragedy.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #186 posted 02/07/05 9:54pm

Hotlegs

Anxiety said:

who's alicia keys??? confuse



nod My point exactly.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #187 posted 02/08/05 1:37am

Novabreaker

Zelaira said:

I met a Guy who wanted me to STEP on his HANDS with my HIGH HEELS.


What guy wouldn't want that?!? drool
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #188 posted 02/08/05 5:30am

7IS4ME

avatar

7lovesymbol7 said:

Well I could never marry Alicia Keys because I wouldn't like to walk down the street with a dumb ass bitch with a can the size of Idaho! eek Of course who says Alicia Keys would even look at me. But, if she would.....

Comments like this remind me that people like Alicia Keys don't understand Prince fully. They may love the hits, but when it comes to the fact that he is who he is because he's detached from what we call the real world she'll never get it.


Why all the animosity towards Alicia Keys? She is a beautiful young lady not a dumb ass bitch.Why is it that people like yourself can't stand it when someone talks bad about Prince?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #189 posted 02/08/05 5:47am

TurnItUp

sosgemini said:

TurnItUp said:

I wish you would negative folks talkin' shit would shut the FUCK UP!!! Some of
you orgers really make me sick sometime gettin too serious with every f**ing thing. Alicia didn't say nothin negative about Prince. All she said was she personally wouldn't walk down the street with a man that wears make up and another thing there are plenty of women that don't want Prince. I love Prince like the next orger and I believe Alicia does too, but everytime somebody says something you don't like you hit the f**ing roof.

Alicia Keys is doin' her thing whether you think she is a talented artist or a no talent, non-singing ho. Who gives a shit about folks who couldn't be the dirt off the bottom of her feet. Shut the F**K UP and get off Alicia's p***y!


ladies and gentlemen....John Keyes, Alicia's papa...Welcome him to the org!!

That's right baby and don't yaw forget it. Thank you for your welcome.
With all Love.
Alicia's sperm donor. wink
clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #190 posted 02/08/05 6:02am

Marrk

avatar

Without reading the entire thread, i always assumed Ms Keys to be a lesbian. wouldn't a manly woman would be more in order?
Yeah, we'll, we'll try to imagine what silence looks like.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #191 posted 02/08/05 9:37am

MIGUELGOMEZ

Marrk said:

Without reading the entire thread, i always assumed Ms Keys to be a lesbian. wouldn't a manly woman would be more in order?




I think most of us people with Gaydar get the vibe from her, not just because she's somewhat butch. She just sets the Gaydar off. The entire package. I know Butch straight women.


Miguel
rainbow
MyeternalgrattitudetoPhil&Val.Herman said "We want sweaty truckers at the truck stop! We want cigar puffing men that look like they wanna beat the living daylights out of us" Val"sporking is spooning with benefits"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #192 posted 02/08/05 11:29am

Hotlegs

Marrk said:

Without reading the entire thread, i always assumed Ms Keys to be a lesbian. wouldn't a manly woman would be more in order?


nod Exactly.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #193 posted 02/08/05 4:29pm

7lovesymbol7

avatar

7IS4ME said:

7lovesymbol7 said:

Well I could never marry Alicia Keys because I wouldn't like to walk down the street with a dumb ass bitch with a can the size of Idaho! eek Of course who says Alicia Keys would even look at me. But, if she would.....

Comments like this remind me that people like Alicia Keys don't understand Prince fully. They may love the hits, but when it comes to the fact that he is who he is because he's detached from what we call the real world she'll never get it.


Why all the animosity towards Alicia Keys? She is a beautiful young lady not a dumb ass bitch.Why is it that people like yourself can't stand it when someone talks bad about Prince?


I don't get upset when people like Alicia talk bad about Prince. All I'm saying is that Alicia is a dumb, bitch-ass ho. That's not bad is it? twocents
"Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last"

Please visit my Blog at http://sevenspage.blogspot.com/ to read my opinions on politics, music, philosophy and the like.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #194 posted 02/09/05 12:19am

amplified0907

avatar

7lovesymbol7 said:

Well I could never marry Alicia Keys because I wouldn't like to walk down the street with a dumb ass bitch with a can the size of Idaho! eek Of course who says Alicia Keys would even look at me. But, if she would.....

Comments like this remind me that people like Alicia Keys don't understand Prince fully. They may love the hits, but when it comes to the fact that he is who he is because he's detached from what we call the real world she'll never get it.

"A can the size of Idaho." I would walk on the moon, nude, yelling the lyrics to 'Beat It', just to be able to tounch that can.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #195 posted 02/09/05 12:23am

amplified0907

avatar

amplified0907 said:

7lovesymbol7 said:

Well I could never marry Alicia Keys because I wouldn't like to walk down the street with a dumb ass bitch with a can the size of Idaho! eek Of course who says Alicia Keys would even look at me. But, if she would.....

Comments like this remind me that people like Alicia Keys don't understand Prince fully. They may love the hits, but when it comes to the fact that he is who he is because he's detached from what we call the real world she'll never get it.

"A can the size of Idaho." I would walk on the moon, nude, yelling the lyrics to 'Beat It', just to be able to tounch that can.

....I forgot to say, who cares what people wear say or do ? That's the upside of being free. If you wake up on a Friday and want to dye your hair purple, knock yourself out. So she doesn't like men that wear make up, so what ? I don't like woman that wear braids 24/7, dosen't mean I wouldn't reach out and lay hands on that.....(in a good way)...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #196 posted 02/09/05 6:09am

7lovesymbol7

avatar

amplified0907 said:

amplified0907 said:


"A can the size of Idaho." I would walk on the moon, nude, yelling the lyrics to 'Beat It', just to be able to tounch that can.

....I forgot to say, who cares what people wear say or do ? That's the upside of being free. If you wake up on a Friday and want to dye your hair purple, knock yourself out. So she doesn't like men that wear make up, so what ? I don't like woman that wear braids 24/7, dosen't mean I wouldn't reach out and lay hands on that.....(in a good way)...


DUDE....Please at least browse a thread before preaching to me. At least twice I responded to comments just like yours saying that my ass joke was just that....a joke. I love nice big asses. I think Alicia Keys is Beautiful (super sexy eyes). I was just KIDDING! However, she is still a dumb, bitch-ass, ho.

P.S. I love making stupid comments like that because everybody starts responding with ethical philosophy telling me not to judge people. As boring as the org has been, I guess that's better than nothing!
"Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last"

Please visit my Blog at http://sevenspage.blogspot.com/ to read my opinions on politics, music, philosophy and the like.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #197 posted 02/09/05 1:51pm

TurnItUp

Novabreaker said:

PurpleJedi said:


WTF?!?!?

Half you folks out there either wish you looked like her or wish you could be in her.


I kinda like wished to be in both situations...


WTF?!?!?

Get a grip. The chick don't want to share her damn eyeliner with the man she's boinking. That don't mean she's got "issues"...and it's no reason to start hating on her.


That's not the point. The point is there is no need to start denouncing someone's attractiveness right after you've praised his artistic skills. In private discussions like this are perfectly okay since it's all about preferences - everybody does it. However in public situations it's a whole different deal. And there is always the option of keeping your mouth shut.


She ain't gotta keep her mouth shut about nothin cuz she ain't shit wrong. I reread what she said and I think what she is trying to say is with Prince it is different because he can get away with makeup and pull off other things other men can't. I think she is attracted to Prince, but any other man wearing makeup, eyeliner, no I don't think she would date him and if she don't want to she don't have too. Everybody's got a preference.

She wasn't denounceing nobody. She praises Prince like the rest of you orgers.
Plus the fact still remains every woman ain't attracted to or wants Prince, but whether people/women love him or hate him Prince is going on about his business no matter what. He probably wouldn't care about you orgers defending him over Alicia or whoever said something YOU didn't like and I don't think Alicia (8 x Grammy nominee) is loosing sleep over YOU either.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #198 posted 02/10/05 8:54am

cinnamonjo

avatar

7lovesymbol7 said:

amplified0907 said:


....I forgot to say, who cares what people wear say or do ? That's the upside of being free. If you wake up on a Friday and want to dye your hair purple, knock yourself out. So she doesn't like men that wear make up, so what ? I don't like woman that wear braids 24/7, dosen't mean I wouldn't reach out and lay hands on that.....(in a good way)...


DUDE....Please at least browse a thread before preaching to me. At least twice I responded to comments just like yours saying that my ass joke was just that....a joke. I love nice big asses. I think Alicia Keys is Beautiful (super sexy eyes). I was just KIDDING! However, she is still a dumb, bitch-ass, ho.

P.S. I love making stupid comments like that because everybody starts responding with ethical philosophy telling me not to judge people. As boring as the org has been, I guess that's better than nothing!






I understand you completely... Sometimes u just feel like starting some shit on the org, understand?
Just to keep the blood flowing through this sun'bitch.


I once argued with this group of people i'm sure wanted to kick my cinnamonass cause i called Madonna a no-talent/hack-whore. hah! They were so mad.
Truth is i dont even have a problem with her, i just enjoy starting shit. Excuse me.
shrug
Dynamic Savior Said:


Also, do you think that ugly people are God's cruel joke on humanity (like the platypus and the heterosexual) or another form of population control?


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #199 posted 02/10/05 11:05am

minneapolisgen
ius

avatar

cinnamonjo said:

i called Madonna a no-talent/hack-whore. hah! They were so mad.
Truth is i dont even have a problem with her, i just enjoy starting shit. Excuse me.
shrug

But she is. confuse

evillol
"I saw a woman with major Hammer pants on the subway a few weeks ago and totally thought of you." - sextonseven
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #200 posted 02/10/05 3:14pm

7lovesymbol7

avatar

cinnamonjo said:

7lovesymbol7 said:



DUDE....Please at least browse a thread before preaching to me. At least twice I responded to comments just like yours saying that my ass joke was just that....a joke. I love nice big asses. I think Alicia Keys is Beautiful (super sexy eyes). I was just KIDDING! However, she is still a dumb, bitch-ass, ho.

P.S. I love making stupid comments like that because everybody starts responding with ethical philosophy telling me not to judge people. As boring as the org has been, I guess that's better than nothing!






I understand you completely... Sometimes u just feel like starting some shit on the org, understand?
Just to keep the blood flowing through this sun'bitch.


I once argued with this group of people i'm sure wanted to kick my cinnamonass cause i called Madonna a no-talent/hack-whore. hah! They were so mad.
Truth is i dont even have a problem with her, i just enjoy starting shit. Excuse me.
shrug


Thank you Cinnamon! We really need something to talk about....come on Prince!
"Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last"

Please visit my Blog at http://sevenspage.blogspot.com/ to read my opinions on politics, music, philosophy and the like.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #201 posted 02/10/05 5:06pm

Hotlegs

minneapolisgenius said:

cinnamonjo said:

i called Madonna a no-talent/hack-whore. hah! They were so mad.
Truth is i dont even have a problem with her, i just enjoy starting shit. Excuse me.
shrug

But she is. confuse

evillol

clapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #202 posted 02/10/05 5:07pm

renapisces3372

The whole lot of you make me ashamed to admit to being a Prince fan. Y'all need to grow up and get a life....The way you respond to every negative remark about the man is to attack someone for responding to a question. She was simply saying that she is not attracted to a man who wears makeup. Prince may be sexy as hell, but how many other men do you think can honestly get away with wearing makeup? I sure as hell wouldn't want my man wearing makeup. So, there - I said it. What are y'all gonna do now, attack me?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #203 posted 02/10/05 5:21pm

creammc79

evil All of you need to leave Alicia alone, just because she wouldn't marry Prince, is not a way of her putting him down or anything like that. I personally am a big fan of Ms.Keys And Ms.Keys is a BIG fan of Prince, so it ain't even like that. And for you all who say untalented and Alicia Keys in the same sentence... Ever hear of Lindsay Lohan, Hilary duff, Britney eve Jessica Simpson. Please Alicia is damn talented ya'll need to recognize and stop hatin on a beautiful talented SISTAH!!!
What's the matter with your life?
Is the poverty bringin' ya down?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #204 posted 02/10/05 7:06pm

7lovesymbol7

avatar

creammc79 said:

evil All of you need to leave Alicia alone, just because she wouldn't marry Prince, is not a way of her putting him down or anything like that. I personally am a big fan of Ms.Keys And Ms.Keys is a BIG fan of Prince, so it ain't even like that. And for you all who say untalented and Alicia Keys in the same sentence... Ever hear of Lindsay Lohan, Hilary duff, Britney eve Jessica Simpson. Please Alicia is damn talented ya'll need to recognize and stop hatin on a beautiful talented SISTAH!!!



Ms. Keys? Do you work for her or something? Like so many have said before.....don't tell us on a Mr. Prince fansite that we can't trash people who talk about him. We live for it!
"Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last"

Please visit my Blog at http://sevenspage.blogspot.com/ to read my opinions on politics, music, philosophy and the like.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #205 posted 02/10/05 7:10pm

7lovesymbol7

avatar

This shit goes on forever. Every damn time it's the same thing. I'm going to keep it going!

Alicia Keys= Big assed, dumb, no talent beaaaatch censored
"Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last"

Please visit my Blog at http://sevenspage.blogspot.com/ to read my opinions on politics, music, philosophy and the like.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #206 posted 02/10/05 7:25pm

TheOrgerFormer
lyKnownAs

renapisces3372 said:

The whole lot of you make me ashamed to admit to being a Prince fan. Y'all need to grow up and get a life....The way you respond to every negative remark about the man is to attack someone for responding to a question. She was simply saying that she is not attracted to a man who wears makeup. Prince may be sexy as hell, but how many other men do you think can honestly get away with wearing makeup? I sure as hell wouldn't want my man wearing makeup. So, there - I said it. What are y'all gonna do now, attack me?

lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #207 posted 02/10/05 7:29pm

Hotlegs

7lovesymbol7 said:

creammc79 said:

evil All of you need to leave Alicia alone, just because she wouldn't marry Prince, is not a way of her putting him down or anything like that. I personally am a big fan of Ms.Keys And Ms.Keys is a BIG fan of Prince, so it ain't even like that. And for you all who say untalented and Alicia Keys in the same sentence... Ever hear of Lindsay Lohan, Hilary duff, Britney eve Jessica Simpson. Please Alicia is damn talented ya'll need to recognize and stop hatin on a beautiful talented SISTAH!!!



Ms. Keys? Do you work for her or something? Like so many have said before.....don't tell us on a Mr. Prince fansite that we can't trash people who talk about him. We live for it!


nod You damn skippy.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #208 posted 02/10/05 9:30pm

7lovesymbol7

avatar

renapisces3372 said:

The whole lot of you make me ashamed to admit to being a Prince fan. Y'all need to grow up and get a life....The way you respond to every negative remark about the man is to attack someone for responding to a question. She was simply saying that she is not attracted to a man who wears makeup. Prince may be sexy as hell, but how many other men do you think can honestly get away with wearing makeup? I sure as hell wouldn't want my man wearing makeup. So, there - I said it. What are y'all gonna do now, attack me?



Not at all. You said you wouldn't want your man wearing makup. I don't blame you....wouldn't be right. Alicia, however, says she loves Prince and she has been influenced by him sooooo much. Well, to love Prince is to love Prince. It's to love his mannerisms, his personality, his style, his uniquity (not sure that's a word). If he had influenced her in such a deep way (like he has some of us) she wouldn't say things that sound like slights to him. Not sayin she isn't entitled to her own tastes, but it's like sayin.....yeah Prince is cool he has some great material...if he just wasn't so wierd. Really it all comes down to this: Alicia and everybody else is ridin' the Prince train right now. When U2 is the top selling act this year and musicology kinda fades (except for us true fans who had a religious salvation experience at the concert worship ) everybody will find some other way to make people believe they're great by naming great things as influences. There's my 2 cents, take it for what it's worth....which is probably +/- 2 cents
"Life is just a party and parties weren't meant to last"

Please visit my Blog at http://sevenspage.blogspot.com/ to read my opinions on politics, music, philosophy and the like.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #209 posted 02/10/05 9:47pm

prodigalfan

avatar

creammc79 said:

evil All of you need to leave Alicia alone, just because she wouldn't marry Prince, is not a way of her putting him down or anything like that. I personally am a big fan of Ms.Keys And Ms.Keys is a BIG fan of Prince, so it ain't even like that. And for you all who say untalented and Alicia Keys in the same sentence... Ever hear of Lindsay Lohan, Hilary duff, Britney eve Jessica Simpson. Please Alicia is damn talented ya'll need to recognize and stop hatin on a beautiful talented SISTAH!!!

RECOGNIZED!!
I really like her too. My daughter loves Alicia Keys and requests to hear her song. My daughter is only 4 years old. smile
I actually have both of her CD's. She has some beautiful lyrics and although I don't like the subject of her latest hit Diary, I really love the music. Beautiful song.
"Remember, one man's filler is another man's killer" -- Haystack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 7 of 9 <123456789>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Keys Needs A Manly Man