independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > P&R forum closed & a few thoughts
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 11 of 18 « First<789101112131415>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #300 posted 12/28/21 6:57am

djThunderfunk

avatar

purplethunder3121 said:

kpowers said:

Time for you to feel my full wrath as I unleash my minions upon you

Michael Myers Halloween2 GIF - Michael Myers Halloween2 1981 - Discover &amp;  Share GIFs

Michael Myers, he might be slow but he gets the job done

Jason.gif GIF by Streamlabs | Gfycat

If you think you are safe in the woods think again. I got my boy Jason

A Nightmare On Elm Street Horror GIF - A Nightmare On Elm Street Horror Freddy  Krueger - Discover &amp; Share GIFs

Think you are safe sleeping, I got Freddy.

Alien Showing Teeth GIF - Aliens Aliens Movie Scary - Discover &amp; Share GIFs

Think you are safe in space??????

Darth Vader Choke GIFs | Tenor

Darth Vader, he owes me a favor

Michelangelo of milquetoast — Spock&#39;s Vulcan nerve pinch montage. I have  this...

I got spock with Vulcan neck pinch

Snap out of it cher moonstruck GIF on GIFER - by Akibar

I have the Queen of Evil, Cher

Happy Gilmore GIF - Happy Gilmore Angry Bob Barker - Discover &amp; Share GIFs

And my best warrior, Bob Barker

falloff



And THIS is the proper response, the one most people have.

Liberty > Authority
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #301 posted 12/28/21 7:00am

djThunderfunk

avatar

RichardS said:

djThunderfunk said:


Mostly I would agree. But, I do take false allegations seriously.

I think people are generally better off if they don't take anything directed at them by an anonymous poster on the internet that seriously - be it name-calling, false allegations etc. For your own sake, not for theirs.


I would agree, except when dealing with people that have actively campaigned to have you banned for years. Those that attack you and then when you push back, they run to the mods playing victim, acting innocent themselves, and demand the mods ban you. Especially when they have succeeded using this trick to ban others.

Liberty > Authority
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #302 posted 12/28/21 7:39am

kpowers

avatar

IanRG said:

kpowers said:

Time for you to feel my full wrath as I unleash my minions upon you

Michael Myers Halloween2 GIF - Michael Myers Halloween2 1981 - Discover &amp;  Share GIFs

Michael Myers, he might be slow but he gets the job done

Jason.gif GIF by Streamlabs | Gfycat

If you think you are safe in the woods think again. I got my boy Jason

A Nightmare On Elm Street Horror GIF - A Nightmare On Elm Street Horror Freddy  Krueger - Discover &amp; Share GIFs

Think you are safe sleeping, I got Freddy.

Alien Showing Teeth GIF - Aliens Aliens Movie Scary - Discover &amp; Share GIFs

Think you are safe in space??????

Darth Vader Choke GIFs | Tenor

Darth Vader, he owes me a favor

Michelangelo of milquetoast — Spock&#39;s Vulcan nerve pinch montage. I have  this...

I got spock with Vulcan neck pinch

Snap out of it cher moonstruck GIF on GIFER - by Akibar

I have the Queen of Evil, Cher

Happy Gilmore GIF - Happy Gilmore Angry Bob Barker - Discover &amp; Share GIFs

And my best warrior, Bob Barker

.

As I said the problems with P&R are not just limited to P&R. They are a site wide problem.

fishslap fryingpan

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #303 posted 12/28/21 10:14am

ThatWhiteDude

avatar

PennyPurple said:

Thank you Ben.


Can we start by bringing back the posters that were permabanned for no good reason? That is if they even want to come back.


Poppys, Diminuitve Rocker, Mdiver, Cborg, Latin, Shanti, and there are so many others.


Again, thank you Ben we really need new mods.

I agree with everything. Have been lurking mostly these days. I think of coming back more often now.

"Like books and BLACK LIVES, Albums still MATTER."

Poppys, Shanon319, Number23, Kares. #lifttheban
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #304 posted 12/28/21 10:50am

TruthBomb

Hiarious! So we got someone who is butt hurt by a gif spending page after page spewing a bunch of nonsense along with a bunch of the worst of the bunch saying "just be nicer" after 4 years showing their true colors of HATRED, DEVISIVNESS AND EVIL

Nice try! BUT NOPE.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #305 posted 12/28/21 12:46pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #306 posted 12/28/21 1:06pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

TruthBomb said:

Hiarious! So we got someone who is butt hurt by a gif spending page after page spewing a bunch of nonsense along with a bunch of the worst of the bunch saying "just be nicer" after 4 years showing their true colors of HATRED, DEVISIVNESS AND EVIL



Nice try! BUT NOPE.





Ty, how are you still here ? I thought you were “dismissed “....How many fake accounts do you still have open ?? Just asking for a friend....
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #307 posted 12/28/21 1:22pm

IanRG

jjhunsecker said:

TruthBomb said:

Hiarious! So we got someone who is butt hurt by a gif spending page after page spewing a bunch of nonsense along with a bunch of the worst of the bunch saying "just be nicer" after 4 years showing their true colors of HATRED, DEVISIVNESS AND EVIL

Nice try! BUT NOPE.

Ty, how are you still here ? I thought you were “dismissed “....How many fake accounts do you still have open ?? Just asking for a friend....

.

The taint goes on.

.

Notice how the character being played by TruthBomb is slipping from how they ALWAYS posted in P&R.

.

It is clear that there is insufficent interest in correcting the problems in the Org.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #308 posted 12/28/21 2:36pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

TruthBomb said:

Hiarious! So we got someone who is butt hurt by a gif spending page after page spewing a bunch of nonsense along with a bunch of the worst of the bunch saying "just be nicer" after 4 years showing their true colors of HATRED, DEVISIVNESS AND EVIL

Nice try! BUT NOPE.

Ty, how are you still here ? I thought you were “dismissed “....How many fake accounts do you still have open ?? Just asking for a friend....


lol That's not Ty.

Liberty > Authority
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #309 posted 12/28/21 2:39pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

purplethunder3121 said:


lol

Liberty > Authority
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #310 posted 12/28/21 3:18pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

purplethunder3121 said:

they set us up the bomb,All your base (BASS) are belong to us!

"Keep on shilling for Big Pharm!"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #311 posted 12/28/21 4:50pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

TruthBomb said:

Hiarious! So we got someone who is butt hurt by a gif spending page after page spewing a bunch of nonsense along with a bunch of the worst of the bunch saying "just be nicer" after 4 years showing their true colors of HATRED, DEVISIVNESS AND EVIL

Nice try! BUT NOPE.

Ty, how are you still here ? I thought you were “dismissed “....How many fake accounts do you still have open ?? Just asking for a friend....


Let's see, OldFriends4Sale, then AMERICA1ST or whatever, now TruthBomb. Someone's making good use of a VPN, I would imagine. Same shit, different screen name.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #312 posted 12/28/21 5:02pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:

jjhunsecker said:

TruthBomb said: Ty, how are you still here ? I thought you were “dismissed “....How many fake accounts do you still have open ?? Just asking for a friend....


Let's see, OldFriends4Sale, then AMERICA1ST or whatever, now TruthBomb. Someone's making good use of a VPN, I would imagine. Same shit, different screen name.


You guys seriously believe Ty is AMERICA1ST & TruthBomb? Really?!? hah!

Liberty > Authority
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #313 posted 12/28/21 5:29pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

djThunderfunk said:

TrivialPursuit said:


Let's see, OldFriends4Sale, then AMERICA1ST or whatever, now TruthBomb. Someone's making good use of a VPN, I would imagine. Same shit, different screen name.


You guys seriously believe Ty is AMERICA1ST & TruthBomb? Really?!? hah!


I believe anything is possible, but not all things are definite.

I will say that more than a couple of people OrgNoted me before OF4S was ousted on his racist ass expressing the senitment that, at the very least, TruthBomb and OF4S were the same person. There's evidence to support it, but there's also evidence to dismiss it.

So, I'm not 100% on it. Would I be surprised if it were true? Nope.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #314 posted 12/28/21 5:48pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:

djThunderfunk said:


You guys seriously believe Ty is AMERICA1ST & TruthBomb? Really?!? hah!


I believe anything is possible, but not all things are definite.

I will say that more than a couple of people OrgNoted me before OF4S was ousted on his racist ass expressing the senitment that, at the very least, TruthBomb and OF4S were the same person. There's evidence to support it, but there's also evidence to dismiss it.

So, I'm not 100% on it. Would I be surprised if it were true? Nope.


I am 100%. None of them are Ty. Whoever told you that is wrong.

Liberty > Authority
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #315 posted 12/28/21 5:54pm

IanRG

TrivialPursuit said:

djThunderfunk said:


You guys seriously believe Ty is AMERICA1ST & TruthBomb? Really?!? hah!


I believe anything is possible, but not all things are definite.

I will say that more than a couple of people OrgNoted me before OF4S was ousted on his racist ass expressing the senitment that, at the very least, TruthBomb and OF4S were the same person. There's evidence to support it, but there's also evidence to dismiss it.

So, I'm not 100% on it. Would I be surprised if it were true? Nope.

.

At the very least OF4$ said to me that he knew people that had concurrent alts and used new identities to come back after being "permanently" banned with the full knowledge (and sometimes permission) of the mods - Funny how none of these were the people that disagreed with his views and opinions and how at least one of those who disagreed with him was permanently banned for having an alt when she did not.

.

As I said above, one of these friends of OF4$ had burned through 3 alts, each of which was permanently banned before his final alt started targeted people inside the Org and out in the real world.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #316 posted 12/28/21 6:19pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

djThunderfunk said:

I am 100%. None of them are Ty. Whoever told you that is wrong.


None of us know that for sure. None of them were 100% on it. But it was rather odd that so many folks were saying the same thing or had the same hunch.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #317 posted 12/28/21 6:27pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

IanRG said:

At the very least OF4$ said to me that he knew people that had concurrent alts and used new identities to come back after being "permanently" banned with the full knowledge (and sometimes permission) of the mods - Funny how none of these were the people that disagreed with his views and opinions and how at least one of those who disagreed with him was permanently banned for having an alt when she did not.

.

As I said above, one of these friends of OF4$ had burned through 3 alts, each of which was permanently banned before his final alt started targeted people inside the Org and out in the real world.


A weird side note to all that: When I came back to the Org just a couple of weeks before Prince's death, I was said to have been banned. That was wrong. I still had the original email of me asking to be deleted, and a confirmation email stating that I would be per my request. Some mod (probably an inactive one at this point) went in and put me down as permabanned. I disputed that and got back in. I was told I'd be moderated by Casey Rain (then Militant). If I had one infraction, I'd be banned again. (Remember, I was never banned, I left with confirmation on my own.)

When the OF4S stuff came up, he copy and pasted that to me about the "one infraction" thing from 2016. I told him it was nonsense and I didn't even have Casey Rain moderating me. (I'm a grown man, I don't need moderation 24/7, thankyouverymuch, nor am I that controversial that I deserved that treatment on here.) Within minutes, out of sheer coincidence, he had been removed from Mod status. I didn't feel vindicated, but I did feel a great sense of relief that an irritant to the Org - and a bad one - had been handled accordingly.

Just all a weird course of events, that's all. Nothing sinister or anything, other than his power trip. He was drunk on it. And honestly, if someone is drunk on power on a site like prince.org or whatever, they need to be dismissed, turn off their computer and get outside for some fresh air.

Life is about balance. The Org had lost that - a little bit - in recent months. I feel like it's righting itself a bit. It'll take time, and there will be detractors to that. But really, that says more about them than anything they say about anyone on here. And that's a bomb of truth.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #318 posted 12/28/21 6:55pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:

djThunderfunk said:

I am 100%. None of them are Ty. Whoever told you that is wrong.


None of us know that for sure. None of them were 100% on it. But it was rather odd that so many folks were saying the same thing or had the same hunch.


I'm sure none of them are Ty, but you can believe what you want.

Liberty > Authority
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #319 posted 12/28/21 7:03pm

fortuneandsere
ndipity

A lot of Inspector Clouseaus on here who think OFFS/Ty is the same person, with the same communication style as AMERICA1ST/TruthBomb.
faint

The world's problems like climate change can only be solved through strategic long-term thinking, not expediency. In other words all the govts. need sacking!

If you can add value to someone's life then why not. Especially if it colors their days...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #320 posted 12/28/21 7:07pm

fortuneandsere
ndipity

Let this thread serve as a lesson, that anyone who was a regular poster on P&R shouldn't even think of applying to be a moderator. GTFO of there! smile


The world's problems like climate change can only be solved through strategic long-term thinking, not expediency. In other words all the govts. need sacking!

If you can add value to someone's life then why not. Especially if it colors their days...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #321 posted 12/28/21 7:18pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

fortuneandserendipity said:

Let this thread serve as a lesson, that anyone who was a regular poster on P&R shouldn't even think of applying to be a moderator. GTFO of there! smile



I said the same thing a couple pages back. No regular poster in P&R should be eligible to be a MOD.

Liberty > Authority
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #322 posted 12/28/21 7:25pm

PennyPurple

avatar

fortuneandserendipity said:

Let this thread serve as a lesson, that anyone who was a regular poster on P&R shouldn't even think of applying to be a moderator. GTFO of there! smile


You may all be in for a huge surprise!... biggrin party

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #323 posted 12/28/21 7:41pm

IanRG

djThunderfunk said:

fortuneandserendipity said:

Let this thread serve as a lesson, that anyone who was a regular poster on P&R shouldn't even think of applying to be a moderator. GTFO of there! smile



I said the same thing a couple pages back. No regular poster in P&R should be eligible to be a MOD.

.

I don't know.

.

Mods should know how people here can act at their worst. Posters in P&R have experience with how the favoured friends of the former mod were allowed to act and how destructive that was. There are a number of people who posted there that could be good mods, just none of the alts and protected.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #324 posted 12/28/21 7:45pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

IanRG said:

djThunderfunk said:


I said the same thing a couple pages back. No regular poster in P&R should be eligible to be a MOD.

.

I don't know.

.

Mods should know how people here can act at their worst. Posters in P&R have experience with how the favoured friends of the former mod were allowed to act and how destructive that was. There are a number of people who posted there that could be good mods, just none of the alts and protected.


Anybody that has animosity with other people is not fit for the job. That would include EVERY regular in P&R.

Liberty > Authority
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #325 posted 12/28/21 7:51pm

PennyPurple

avatar

djThunderfunk said:

IanRG said:

.

I don't know.

.

Mods should know how people here can act at their worst. Posters in P&R have experience with how the favoured friends of the former mod were allowed to act and how destructive that was. There are a number of people who posted there that could be good mods, just none of the alts and protected.


Anybody that has animosity with other people is not fit for the job. That would include EVERY regular in P&R.

That would also include every.single.current.mod.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #326 posted 12/28/21 7:59pm

IanRG

djThunderfunk said:

IanRG said:

.

I don't know.

.

Mods should know how people here can act at their worst. Posters in P&R have experience with how the favoured friends of the former mod were allowed to act and how destructive that was. There are a number of people who posted there that could be good mods, just none of the alts and protected.


Anybody that has animosity with other people is not fit for the job. That would include EVERY regular in P&R.

.

Without the politics, most have no animosity except with how the favoured were allowed to act.

.

What I would say (and this has been said here before) is that a mod of forum should not be contributer to that forum.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #327 posted 12/28/21 10:23pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

This thread makes the org sound whofarted nuts nutty

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #328 posted 12/28/21 10:40pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

PennyPurple said:



djThunderfunk said:




IanRG said:



.


I don't know.


.


Mods should know how people here can act at their worst. Posters in P&R have experience with how the favoured friends of the former mod were allowed to act and how destructive that was. There are a number of people who posted there that could be good mods, just none of the alts and protected.




Anybody that has animosity with other people is not fit for the job. That would include EVERY regular in P&R.



That would also include every.single.current.mod.



That’s EXACTLY why Ty “Sarah Jane “ is gone... he was temperamentally and intellectually unfit for the position. You can not moderate a site based strictly on who you like or agree with, or who shares your personal opinions or obsessions
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #329 posted 12/28/21 10:44pm

IanRG

purplethunder3121 said:

This thread makes the org sound whofarted nuts nutty

.

With good reason

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 11 of 18 « First<789101112131415>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > P&R forum closed & a few thoughts