independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 19th Oct 2017 3:54am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Babble, Rant and Rave #1
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 3 <123
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 08/04/17 10:23am

morningsong

avatar

To be put on my front door.


“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 08/04/17 10:25am

morningsong

avatar

Deadflow3r said:

morningsong said:



You'll get a relationship with her, keep pressing on and taking care of you.




Thank you, I keep reading these horrible stories about celebrities that don't talk to family for decades! There are quite a few; Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, Drew Barrymore, the list goes on. It is quite sad. On the good side, Courtney Love's daughter is back in her life so maybe there is hope for me!



You see the horror stories because they're horrible, the good ones are boring. It'll be fine, have patience.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 08/06/17 4:53pm

214

morningsong said:

Deadflow3r said:

Thank you, I keep reading these horrible stories about celebrities that don't talk to family for decades! There are quite a few; Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, Drew Barrymore, the list goes on. It is quite sad. On the good side, Courtney Love's daughter is back in her life so maybe there is hope for me!



You see the horror stories because they're horrible, the good ones are boring. It'll be fine, have patience.

eek eek How so?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 08/06/17 4:59pm

ThisOne

Life sucks right now
sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 08/06/17 5:33pm

214

ThisOne said:

Life sucks right now sad

Why

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 08/06/17 6:06pm

morningsong

avatar

214 said:



morningsong said:




Deadflow3r said:





Thank you, I keep reading these horrible stories about celebrities that don't talk to family for decades! There are quite a few; Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, Drew Barrymore, the list goes on. It is quite sad. On the good side, Courtney Love's daughter is back in her life so maybe there is hope for me!





You see the horror stories because they're horrible, the good ones are boring. It'll be fine, have patience.



eek eek How so?



Building a relationship usually isn't a very exciting process, where as chaos and drama is always fun to watch.
“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 08/06/17 6:36pm

214

morningsong said:

214 said:

eek eek How so?

Building a relationship usually isn't a very exciting process, where as chaos and drama is always fun to watch.

So much fun as long as the dreama and chaos is not your own, and even when it is, is fun.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 08/06/17 6:53pm

morningsong

avatar

214 said:



morningsong said:


214 said:


eek eek How so?



Building a relationship usually isn't a very exciting process, where as chaos and drama is always fun to watch.

So much fun as long as the dreama and chaos is not your own, and even when it is, is fun.




True.
“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 08/07/17 1:53am

ThisOne

214 said:



ThisOne said:


Life sucks right now sad

Why



Work dramas but hey life goes on.... right!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 08/07/17 1:31pm

morningsong

avatar

Animated Photo

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 08/07/17 3:08pm

morningsong

avatar

This would annoy me driving by.
Photo

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 08/07/17 4:00pm

214

ThisOne said:

214 said:

Why

Work dramas but hey life goes on.... right!!!

Work dramas are kind of fun, at least to me.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 08/07/17 4:03pm

214

morningsong said:

Animated Photo

Wonderful... dogs as usual.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 08/07/17 5:00pm

morningsong

avatar

Awww, crap. Now I'm craving Tootsie Rolls.


“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 08/10/17 2:14pm

morningsong

avatar

Animated Photo

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 08/10/17 7:33pm

214

morningsong said:

Animated Photo

love

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 08/11/17 9:05am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

A name of a woman-customer

Not making this up AT ALL

Piper Fuller-Seaman

What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In someone else's box?
Tell me, what's the matter with your world
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 08/11/17 4:17pm

morningsong

avatar

Photo

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 08/14/17 6:09pm

morningsong

avatar

Photo

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 3 <123
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Babble, Rant and Rave #1