independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 1st Feb 2015 2:12am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Happy Birthday to me ;-)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/11/12 12:43pm

dJJ

Happy Birthday to me ;-)

I think my birthdate, in European order of day-month-year, is beautiful this year:

12012012

And because I've had a rough week already, I wish myself a very, very, very happy birthday!

And a very good year to come.

I wish for a year where my initiatives and wishes will work out well for me and that I can find closure to my grumbling issues.

I also wish myself to grow and be a better friend and familymember than I have been last years. And I wish for me to succeed in living a life that fullfills me and overflows with joy and love so I can pass it over to those around me.

I invite you all to make a wish for yourself for this year and celebrate all the good things in your life.

Wish you all lots of love and joy, and have a drink on me!

[Edited 1/11/12 13:53pm]

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/11/12 12:47pm

banks

avatar

wait so your birthday is 12/10/2012 ?

anyway party Happy Birthday

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/11/12 1:52pm

dJJ

banks said:

wait so your birthday is 12/10/2012 ?

anyway party Happy Birthday

Thanks.

hihihi, will edit it. It's hard to remember dates when one gets older

lurking

[Edited 1/11/12 13:54pm]

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/11/12 1:53pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

hug

party

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/11/12 2:06pm

prb

avatar

Happy birthday!!! woot! party cake :dance:

Have a great day hug
beret
I finally got to meet ZombieKitten mushy
and some other awesome orgers!
Oh, and saw the purple yoda perform....three times baby!!!!
mr.green
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/11/12 2:32pm

MacDaddy

Happy Birthday gorgeous. We should go for drinks soon to celebrate!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/11/12 2:48pm

missfee

avatar

Happy Birthday!!! party

Can't is not in my vocabulary. I'm going to lose 45 pounds and commit to myself to meet this goal. Either go hard or go home. Time to get the eye of the tiger.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/11/12 3:40pm

chocolate1

avatar

Happy Birthday! biggrin


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/11/12 4:00pm

XxAxX

avatar

happy birthday you!!! many happy returns

party woot! dancing jig

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/11/12 4:21pm

Tittypants

avatar

HAPPY Birthday!!!!

happy birthday gif

الحيوان النادلة ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)))) ...AND THAT'S THE WAY THE "TITTY" MILKS IT!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/11/12 4:35pm

PunkMistress

avatar

Happy Birthday to you!

It's what you make it.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/11/12 10:44pm

kewlschool

avatar

99.9% of everything I say is strictly for my own entertainment
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 01/12/12 1:21am

IamFunkay7

Happy Birthday smile!!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 01/12/12 1:30am

Mya

All the best biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 01/12/12 5:02am

ThisOne

avatar

Happy Birthday dJJ!!!

hope your birthday is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hug

The A in AOA looks like a Penis!!!!!! lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 01/12/12 6:28am

Serious

avatar

Happy birthday flower!

With a very special thank you to Tina: Is hammer already absolute, how much some people verändern...ICH hope is never so I will be! And if, then I hope that I would then have wen in my environment who joins me in the A....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 01/12/12 6:56am

Lisa10

Happy Birthday! Hope your week improves from here on.

martini woot! cake

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 01/13/12 7:18pm

getUpanDance

avatar

Belated Birthday Wishes to You djj! martini

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Happy Birthday to me ;-)