independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO PRINCE!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 11 of 18 « First<789101112131415>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #300 posted 11/27/19 8:12am

Mumio

avatar

Genesia said:

^^ Just say it. Say "Illuminati." You know you want to. lol



spit lol lol

I'm here in the midst of turkey day prep and just came on for a minute or two....and you just made my day with this Genesia lol

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #301 posted 11/27/19 8:20am

Genesia

avatar

Mumio said:

Genesia said:

^^ Just say it. Say "Illuminati." You know you want to. lol



spit lol lol

I'm here in the midst of turkey day prep and just came on for a minute or two....and you just made my day with this Genesia lol


Glad I could help. wink lol

For my part, I am at work writing email subject lines for Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales (in other words, I am in hell), so every post will get an extra dose of snark today.

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #302 posted 11/27/19 8:37am

Astasheiks

avatar

iamafan said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



Huh?? Where is your source that Kirk lied about the time he left PP?

How would you feel if someone came knocking at your door of your home, and demanded entrance to "check" on you?


stoned




[Edited 11/24/19 21:22pm]

It is in the files that Kirk said he dropped Prince off at PP shortly before 8 pm (which implies he left). However, Meron said she and Kirk were at PP till around 10:30 pm. So either Kirk or Meron is lying. Don't know why Meron would overstate why they were there though.


I'm not saying people needed to check on him by barging in his room. However you could send emails and such, and when no response, go check. Keep in mind that Prince appeared to be struggling that day, and he had just told Kirk on the way back from the pharmacy that the pills weren't helping. If my best friend had almost just died and was in obvious pain and distress, yes I would check on them. (It is debatable that Kirk was Prince's best friend, but it seemed like it was his closest thing to a best friend).

[Edited 11/25/19 5:16am]

Seems like Somebodys lying, hhhhmmm, Wonder Why? eek confused sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #303 posted 11/27/19 8:39am

Astasheiks

avatar

Snake said:

Where are Offical interviews of Kirk & Phaedra seperatley why hasnt this been ruled a criminal investigation. Prince was killed by premeditated clandestine conspiracy by those who wanted to control his Masters and certain people were paid to betray him for their share of the money. Thats why nobody is talking.

Poll: How many on here believe this? And some believe for the "Bombshells" he said he was going to release in his memoir. Do you believe that also played a part? In other words some people believe those people that were tied to the Bombshells didn't want that getting out....hhhmmm haha

[Edited 11/27/19 8:49am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #304 posted 11/27/19 8:53am

poppys

IS THIS REALLY A TURKEY?

See the source image

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #305 posted 11/27/19 9:06am

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

I just checked and Meron told detectives she left around 2030 hours which is 8:30 pm.
WTF? Why dont people check for facts before posting?


Astasheiks said:

iamafan said:

It is in the files that Kirk said he dropped Prince off at PP shortly before 8 pm (which implies he left). However, Meron said she and Kirk were at PP till around 10:30 pm. So either Kirk or Meron is lying. Don't know why Meron would overstate why they were there though.


I'm not saying people needed to check on him by barging in his room. However you could send emails and such, and when no response, go check. Keep in mind that Prince appeared to be struggling that day, and he had just told Kirk on the way back from the pharmacy that the pills weren't helping. If my best friend had almost just died and was in obvious pain and distress, yes I would check on them. (It is debatable that Kirk was Prince's best friend, but it seemed like it was his closest thing to a best friend).

[Edited 11/25/19 5:16am]

Seems like Somebodys lying, hhhhmmm, Wonder Why? eek confused sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #306 posted 11/27/19 9:13am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

Mumio said:

Genesia said:

^^ Just say it. Say "Illuminati." You know you want to. lol



spit lol lol

I'm here in the midst of turkey day prep and just came on for a minute or two....and you just made my day with this Genesia lol

LOL she made me crack up too

#IDEFINEME #ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
https://www.youtube.com/w...bs57Kl3OOU
https://www.youtube.com/w...M0JN5IAD50
What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your milli
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #307 posted 11/27/19 9:14am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

poppys said:

IS THIS REALLY A TURKEY?

See the source image

dammit, now I'm going to be inspecting anything set in front of me this week

this is a creepy looking something there LOL

#IDEFINEME #ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
https://www.youtube.com/w...bs57Kl3OOU
https://www.youtube.com/w...M0JN5IAD50
What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your milli
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #308 posted 11/27/19 9:31am

poppys

OldFriends4Sale said:

Genesia said:

^^ Just say it. Say "Illuminati." You know you want to. lol

if u never hear from me on the Org again, u know what happened...

heart this one too!

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #309 posted 11/27/19 9:39am

Genesia

avatar

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

I just checked and Meron told detectives she left around 2030 hours which is 8:30 pm.
WTF? Why dont people check for facts before posting?


Astasheiks said:

Seems like Somebodys lying, hhhhmmm, Wonder Why? eek confused sad


What would be the fun in that?

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #310 posted 11/27/19 10:38am

iamafan

Genesia said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

I just checked and Meron told detectives she left around 2030 hours which is 8:30 pm.
WTF? Why dont people check for facts before posting?



What would be the fun in that?

You might want to check your facts again... From the investigation files:

Meron said she last saw Prince the previous night. She told me she, Kirk, and Prince were at Paisley Park Studio?s. She said about 8pm Prince went to his side of the building, she called it his side Of town, and she and Kirk stayed at the Studio until approximately 2230 hours.



And here is Kirk's comment:



. Kirk said after they filled the prescription, he dropped Prince off at Paisley Park around 1945-2000 hours and that was the last time he talked to Prince Nelson. Kirk said the clothes Prince was found wearing along with the jacket and gloves on the ?oor upstairs were the same clothing Prince was wearing when Kirk dropped Prince off after the doctor appointment.



So be careful before you cast stones...

[Edited 11/27/19 10:54am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #311 posted 11/27/19 11:24am

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

lol

You are right, and I am wrong.

I was looking at Ray's statement.

iamafan said:

Genesia said:


What would be the fun in that?

You might want to check your facts again... From the investigation files:

Meron said she last saw Prince the previous night. She told me she, Kirk, and Prince were at Paisley Park Studio?s. She said about 8pm Prince went to his side of the building, she called it his side Of town, and she and Kirk stayed at the Studio until approximately 2230 hours.



And here is Kirk's comment:



. Kirk said after they filled the prescription, he dropped Prince off at Paisley Park around 1945-2000 hours and that was the last time he talked to Prince Nelson. Kirk said the clothes Prince was found wearing along with the jacket and gloves on the ?oor upstairs were the same clothing Prince was wearing when Kirk dropped Prince off after the doctor appointment.



So be careful before you cast stones...

[Edited 11/27/19 10:54am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #312 posted 11/27/19 11:26am

PeggyO

[Edited 11/27/19 11:28am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #313 posted 11/27/19 12:29pm

Roby78

The only killer is the one who created those pills.

So he was murdered for me, if that guy had never created those Prince pills and so many other people would still be alive.

This is my thought.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #314 posted 11/27/19 12:59pm

PeggyO

Roby78 said:

The only killer is the one who created those pills.

So he was murdered for me, if that guy had never created those Prince pills and so many other people would still be alive.

This is my thought.

Folks who need pills will find another source, sadly.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #315 posted 11/27/19 1:15pm

Genesia

avatar

Roby78 said:

The only killer is the one who created those pills.

So he was murdered for me, if that guy had never created those Prince pills and so many other people would still be alive.

This is my thought.


The fault lies with the person who bought an illicit pill, put it in his mouth, and swallowed it.

Prince was playing Russian roulette with pills instead of a gun.

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #316 posted 11/27/19 1:18pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Roby78 said:

The only killer is the one who created those pills.

So he was murdered for me, if that guy had never created those Prince pills and so many other people would still be alive.

This is my thought.

Most likely fentanyl-laced pills came from China... There's the "conspiracy."

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #317 posted 11/27/19 3:13pm

Astasheiks

avatar

iamafan said:

Genesia said:


What would be the fun in that?

You might want to check your facts again... From the investigation files:

Meron said she last saw Prince the previous night. She told me she, Kirk, and Prince were at Paisley Park Studio?s. She said about 8pm Prince went to his side of the building, she called it his side Of town, and she and Kirk stayed at the Studio until approximately 2230 hours.



And here is Kirk's comment:



. Kirk said after they filled the prescription, he dropped Prince off at Paisley Park around 1945-2000 hours and that was the last time he talked to Prince Nelson. Kirk said the clothes Prince was found wearing along with the jacket and gloves on the ?oor upstairs were the same clothing Prince was wearing when Kirk dropped Prince off after the doctor appointment.



So be careful before you cast stones...

[Edited 11/27/19 10:54am]

So right there, Somebody's lying contradiciting statements!!! nuts bitchfight Forensic Files and America Most Wanted need to do a Episode on this!!! eek razz mad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #318 posted 11/27/19 3:28pm

kingricefan

Thank you for the answer. So there's nothing in the official reports but did he ever say anything to anyone (that we know of) about what he experienced such as did he travel to another dimension, saw a white light down a tunnel, etc. Usually when people have a near death (or in his case, an outright death) they come back and talk about what they saw, experienced, etc. As spiritual as Prince was I just find it strange that nothing seems to be on record from anyone about what Prince said. Maybe he just never elaborated on it other than saying it was the hardest fight he ever had to get back to his body.

PeggyO said:

kingricefan said:

Did Prince ever say anything about his experience when he passed the first time on the plane, other than it was the hardest fight he ever had to come back to his body (or something along those lines that he said to Judith Hill)? I'm just wondering because other than the Judith Hill statement I never saw anything related to his experience.

The investigators did not push Judith for more information re: Prince's experience during the fiirst overdose.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #319 posted 11/27/19 6:09pm

Snake

laytonian said:

Madhouse6 said:

The amount he had in his body and also the the incident the previous week he knew he could go on his own terms. My own feeling is that he was terminal, taking stronger and stronger meds, he was badly constipated, probably depressed and decide that as he probably didn’t have long went out on his terms. 21st a full Pink/Cherry moon and we all now how interested he was in moon phases and numbers (2+1+4)


Nope. He had no other illness except what the opioids were doing to his body. He was not being treated for any other disease. Logic tells us that he wouldn't have gone to Dr S and undergone a full battery of blood/urine tests. He had no clue what was in one pill versus another, as evidenced by these events:
1 - Asking for a legal opioid from Dr S (in Kirk's name). The only reason to do that is to compare the street drugs to the prescription version. They were both identical, as confirmed by the cursory examination of the pills by the Moline hospital pharmacist.
2 - There was no fentanyl in his system per the 4/20 tests yet very few of the legal pills had been taken.
3 - It would take very few of the illegal pills to kill him, since an amount of fentanyl equal to three grains of salt would have been fatal. Imagine what one or two of those pills would have contained.

Then Why was he cremeated immediatly what was he hiding.

We all want a big hit again because
we want to relive the Hysteria & Pandemonium we experienced
when Purple Rain was Hot. Actually, he doesn't care if it happens again or not.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #320 posted 11/27/19 6:24pm

PeggyO

kingricefan said:

Thank you for the answer. So there's nothing in the official reports but did he ever say anything to anyone (that we know of) about what he experienced such as did he travel to another dimension, saw a white light down a tunnel, etc. Usually when people have a near death (or in his case, an outright death) they come back and talk about what they saw, experienced, etc. As spiritual as Prince was I just find it strange that nothing seems to be on record from anyone about what Prince said. Maybe he just never elaborated on it other than saying it was the hardest fight he ever had to get back to his body.

PeggyO said:

The investigators did not push Judith for more information re: Prince's experience during the fiirst overdose.

He did share his experience with Judith Hill. She said he left his body and it "was the hardest thing he ever had to" to get back into his body. She did not share too much more.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #321 posted 11/27/19 8:56pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

Prince was the Executor of his father's Estate, and P had his father cremated.

Snake said:

Then Why was he cremeated immediatly what was he hiding.Pr

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #322 posted 11/27/19 9:55pm

appleseed

Precisely seems like fishy cia psy-op. As with Lennon and MLKjr.

Spanky said:

Snake said:

Just Watched 2010 Concert: Just makes me wonder what really happened to his health between 2010 where he was looking his usual self but at the end of 3rd eye girl started wearing the fro and looking deteriorated. He knew he was on his way out Why he started popping out Albums like crazy as he did during the symbol years as soon as he got the new contract in 2013 with WB suddenly gone.

Nobody is going to tell u the truth. “He was a drug addict, hip pain,” seems to be the “narrative”. Kirk has stuff in his vault. Everyone says they want to respect Prince’s privacy but in the same breath they tell you he had a drug problem that he somehow hid from everyone. Well which is it? You want to keep his private life private or you want to make sure we all think he was a secret drug addict? Can’t have it both ways.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #323 posted 11/27/19 10:11pm

appleseed

As with his iconic Peace Advocate Rocker John Lennon, the FBI files revealed that his antiwar protests, like MLKjr, were what caused him his life and mired his legacy in smears about drug use.

Prince's 1999 antiwar protest song, among the antiwar songs and anthems included on nearly every album, are likely what spurred his demise. The MSM, as Prince noted himself — “whose papers, hellavision, and skaggazines” — aren't honest. The antiwar songs only compete with the number of anti-drug use songs like “Purple Music” also on the 1999 Super Deluxe set. If Prince was such a junkie, he would have celebrated it in his music as Lennon did.

It's not like Prince was shy about telling us what was on his mind via his music.

Prince was suicided be the unnamed person who switched his medication. When you switch someone's drugs and it kills them, it's called “homicide.” This and the fact that there is any question at all puts fbi/cia fingerprints all over it.

https://www.npr.org/templ...=130401193

John Lennon

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #324 posted 11/28/19 4:32am

HatrinaHaterwi
tz

avatar

The motherfucking FACTS of the matter remain...

Prince is DEAD. bawl

Whomever got him the pills that killed him would rather the world think Prince was a fucking junkie, than take responsibility for their actions. pissed

The absolute control freak that was our Prince, supposedly left no Will, no Trust, Hell, no fucking random song with his final wishes embedded. hmm

Meanwhile, his fortune and everything he worked his motherfucking ass off, so hard for, is being devoured by the very people he railed against in one form or another, during his lifetime. disbelief

Here's what bothers ME:

Prince died of an overdose of the drug Fentanyl. Of which, it is very highly fucking likely that he never even knew he'd taken.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #325 posted 11/28/19 5:39am

RJOrion

OldFriends4Sale said:



Genesia said:


^^ Just say it. Say "Illuminati." You know you want to. lol





if u never hear from me on the Org again, u know what happened...






you have nothing to worry about... you never signed a major label deal...you never produced any hit records or starred in any movies..

"...you wouldnt pass the INITIATION.."

~ Prince aka The Kid
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #326 posted 11/28/19 5:47pm

simm0061

avatar

Snake said:

laytonian said:


Nope. He had no other illness except what the opioids were doing to his body. He was not being treated for any other disease. Logic tells us that he wouldn't have gone to Dr S and undergone a full battery of blood/urine tests. He had no clue what was in one pill versus another, as evidenced by these events:
1 - Asking for a legal opioid from Dr S (in Kirk's name). The only reason to do that is to compare the street drugs to the prescription version. They were both identical, as confirmed by the cursory examination of the pills by the Moline hospital pharmacist.
2 - There was no fentanyl in his system per the 4/20 tests yet very few of the legal pills had been taken.
3 - It would take very few of the illegal pills to kill him, since an amount of fentanyl equal to three grains of salt would have been fatal. Imagine what one or two of those pills would have contained.

Then Why was he cremeated immediatly what was he hiding.

That is not unusual. My mother was cremated the next day.

If the autopsy was complete then there is no reason not to do it immediately. Keeping him for days in a freezer just gives morgue workers opps to take pics or some other tacky thing.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #327 posted 11/28/19 9:31pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

simm0061 said:

Snake said:

Then Why was he cremeated immediatly what was he hiding.

That is not unusual. My mother was cremated the next day.

If the autopsy was complete then there is no reason not to do it immediately. Keeping him for days in a freezer just gives morgue workers opps to take pics or some other tacky thing.



Thank You Simm. heart

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #328 posted 11/29/19 6:51am

poppys

RJOrion said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

if u never hear from me on the Org again, u know what happened...


you have nothing to worry about... you never signed a major label deal...you never produced any hit records or starred in any movies..

"...you wouldnt pass the INITIATION.." ~ Prince aka The Kid


Because people that sign major label deals, produce hit records and star in movies are getting murdered every day...

"...and crack is wack."

See the source image

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #329 posted 11/29/19 8:02am

lastdecember

avatar

PRINCE was deciding to write a book for this reason...He realized that he was one day going to die, and despite his religious views he still was a nostalgic person who started to actually GROW UP and toss other immature beliefs out the door. Having contemporaries die around you, change people and i know people think PRINCE is from another world, DEATH made Prince a human being. We saw this, and heard this many times, his reaction to MJ's death was to lock himself away, his reactions to Bowie and Vanity, I mean and who knows what was in his mind, addictions, pain, not feeling himself, folks, forget the "James Bond" stuff, He was not murdered, he did not get "fooled" into pills, Prince was so careful with everything you honestly think he would get fooled into taking medication that he did not know? This man read up on everything, he knew the danger, the risk, etc...but he felt he could just break this himself, and he could not.


"We went where our music was appreciated, and that was everywhere but the USA, we knew we had fans, but there is only so much of the world you can play at once" Magne F
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 11 of 18 « First<789101112131415>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO PRINCE!