independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > No murder charge in prince's death Investigation Discussion - Continued - Part 9
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 24 of 26 « First<17181920212223242526>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #690 posted 05/05/18 11:09pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Lovejunky said:

PennyPurple said:

Can you try to zoom in on it?

Ive already done that...Its a knitted Cap.....

Gotcha! lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #691 posted 05/06/18 3:54am

dandan

Mumio said:

80tomato said:

as an aside , after looking at the pictures at PP , .i did not see any wigs laying around and of course there was the hair dye in the suitcase ...so it seems all that hair was Ps ...Bless his heart


Some have been questioning if that is what the black item is in this picture.


Image may contain: 1 person


Definitely a hat. You can tell from the reflection in the mirror.

I got two sides... and they're both friends.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #692 posted 05/06/18 6:49am

littlemissG

avatar

Lovejunky said:



PennyPurple said:




Mumio said:




Some have been questioning if that is what the black item is in this picture.


Image may contain: 1 person



Can you try to zoom in on it?



Ive already done that...Its a knitted Cap.....


One thing that surprises me is how much cash P left just laying around.
One thing that saddens me is it may not be vitamins in the vitamin bottles.
[Edited 5/6/18 6:51am]
No More Haters on the Internet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #693 posted 05/06/18 6:51am

Mumio

avatar

PennyPurple said:

Mumio said:


Some have been questioning if that is what the black item is in this picture.


Image may contain: 1 person

Can you try to zoom in on it?



It has fuzzy edges to it, you can see them. It could be a hat but it's hard to tell.


Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #694 posted 05/06/18 8:19am

purplerabbitho
le

Its a DAMN HAT. It has stitching around the outside.

Mumio said:

PennyPurple said:

Can you try to zoom in on it?



It has fuzzy edges to it, you can see them. It could be a hat but it's hard to tell.


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #695 posted 05/06/18 8:20am

purplerabbitho
le

Wouldn't they have inventoried the pills in vitamin bottles. the vitamins were mentioned were they not?

littlemissG said:

Lovejunky said:

Ive already done that...Its a knitted Cap.....

One thing that surprises me is how much cash P left just laying around. One thing that saddens me is it may not be vitamins in the vitamin bottles. [Edited 5/6/18 6:51am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #696 posted 05/06/18 9:20am

precioux

LOL! Calm down, PRH.. we don’t want you “busting a stich” :)


purplerabbithole said:

Its a DAMN HAT. It has stitching around the outside.



Mumio said:




PennyPurple said:



Can you try to zoom in on it?





It has fuzzy edges to it, you can see them. It could be a hat but it's hard to tell.




  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #697 posted 05/06/18 9:48am

purplerabbitho
le

lol --I hear ya. BUt DAMN, can't the man be left with some dignity. Can't the man just have his damn hair?

[Edited 5/6/18 9:50am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #698 posted 05/06/18 10:22am

poppys


purplerabbithole said:

lol --I hear ya. BUt DAMN, can't the man be left with some dignity. Can't the man just have his damn hair?


No. And we must go up his butt on every page. Somehow this furthers the investigation.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #699 posted 05/06/18 10:59am

purplerabbitho
le

lol mad lol confused lol neutral lol I laugh so I don't throw my DAMN computer.

poppys said:


purplerabbithole said:

lol --I hear ya. BUt DAMN, can't the man be left with some dignity. Can't the man just have his damn hair?


No. And we must go up his butt on every page. Somehow this furthers the investigation.

[Edited 5/6/18 10:59am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #700 posted 05/06/18 11:34am

cloveringold85

avatar

fortuneandserendipity said:

PennyPurple said:

Yes, I think we were banned together. lol Sorry that was fortune&serendipty that I was banned with. We 'ganged' up Laura. lol

[Edited 5/4/18 21:48pm]


Speaking of laura, I have to admit stopping by lipstick alley for a bit and there she was. But her tone in one post caught my eye. She said and I quote "I don't know what to think now". Like, the certainty had gone eek

.

Yea, because all of her speculations did not come true & really threw her for a loop!! lol nuts

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #701 posted 05/06/18 11:52am

206Michelle

littlemissG said:

Lovejunky said:



PennyPurple said:




Mumio said:




Some have been questioning if that is what the black item is in this picture.


Image may contain: 1 person



Can you try to zoom in on it?



Ive already done that...Its a knitted Cap.....


One thing that surprises me is how much cash P left just laying around.
One thing that saddens me is it may not be vitamins in the vitamin bottles.
[Edited 5/6/18 6:51am]

I could believe that the vitamin B12 bottles actually obtained vitamin B12 pills. Mayte wrote in her book that when she toured with P, they both received B12 injections on a regular basis.
Live 4 Love ~ Love is God, God is love, Girls and boys love God above
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #702 posted 05/06/18 12:58pm

Mumio

avatar

purplerabbithole said:

Its a DAMN HAT. It has stitching around the outside.

Mumio said:



It has fuzzy edges to it, you can see them. It could be a hat but it's hard to tell.




What's the problem? Some people have questioned it. If you want to believe it's a hat then go ahead and believe that. Geezus, some of you people need to get a life and chill the hell out. No one promised that you'd agree with everything you've ever heard. I think those who are wondering have a legitimate reason to do so.

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #703 posted 05/06/18 1:06pm

XxAxX

avatar

sad remember how we used to speculate on the mystery of Prince amongst ourselves? like - does he wear socks? does he wear a wig? does he dye his hair? wonder what he eats? what books does he read? what movies does he like? what does he do when he's alone? all of that.

and now we have too much knowledge. it's like he's been stripped naked before us. no more mystery, no more wondering. we know about his diet, what his bed looked like, how he threw away clothes he didn't like in garbage bags, which books he had around and which movies.

feeling bad about being all up in his business now that he isn't around to defend himself. i hate that Carver County released pictures of his death scene and the inner workings of Paisley Park for the whole world to see.

i think the investigators might have released all the personal information to outrage people and hit our exposed nerve endings so hard that more information will come to them.

to sum up i guess i just miss Prince again today. thanks for listening.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #704 posted 05/06/18 1:08pm

Mumio

avatar

XxAxX said:

sad remember how we used to speculate on the mystery of Prince amongst ourselves? like - does he wear socks? does he wear a wig? does he dye his hair? wonder what he eats? what books does he read? what movies does he like? what does he do when he's alone? all of that.

and now we have too much knowledge. it's like he's been stripped naked before us. no more mystery, no more wondering. we know about his diet, what his bed looked like, how he threw away clothes he didn't like in garbage bags, which books he had around and which movies.

feeling bad about being all up in his business now that he isn't around to defend himself. i hate that Carver County released pictures of his death scene and the inner workings of Paisley Park for the whole world to see.

i think the investigators might have released all the personal information to outrage people and hit our exposed nerve endings so hard that more information will come to them.

to sum up i guess i just miss Prince again today. thanks for listening.



Yes, I do too. hug

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #705 posted 05/06/18 1:22pm

purplerabbitho
le

its a hat or maybe a scarf. Do you even know what a wig looks like? This site has spent years speculating whether he wore wigs...Pot calling the kettle black.

Mumio said:

purplerabbithole said:

Its a DAMN HAT. It has stitching around the outside.



What's the problem? Some people have questioned it. If you want to believe it's a hat then go ahead and believe that. Geezus, some of you people need to get a life and chill the hell out. No one promised that you'd agree with everything you've ever heard. I think those who are wondering have a legitimate reason to do so.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #706 posted 05/06/18 1:43pm

Bassette

XxAxX said:

sad remember how we used to speculate on the mystery of Prince amongst ourselves? like - does he wear socks? does he wear a wig? does he dye his hair? wonder what he eats? what books does he read? what movies does he like? what does he do when he's alone? all of that.

and now we have too much knowledge. it's like he's been stripped naked before us. no more mystery, no more wondering. we know about his diet, what his bed looked like, how he threw away clothes he didn't like in garbage bags, which books he had around and which movies.

feeling bad about being all up in his business now that he isn't around to defend himself. i hate that Carver County released pictures of his death scene and the inner workings of Paisley Park for the whole world to see.

i think the investigators might have released all the personal information to outrage people and hit our exposed nerve endings so hard that more information will come to them.

to sum up i guess i just miss Prince again today. thanks for listening.


yeahthat So angry and hurt that I even can't express myself in proper English at all anymore.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #707 posted 05/06/18 2:27pm

Mumio

avatar

purplerabbithole said:

its a hat or maybe a scarf. Do you even know what a wig looks like? This site has spent years speculating whether he wore wigs...Pot calling the kettle black.

Mumio said:



What's the problem? Some people have questioned it. If you want to believe it's a hat then go ahead and believe that. Geezus, some of you people need to get a life and chill the hell out. No one promised that you'd agree with everything you've ever heard. I think those who are wondering have a legitimate reason to do so.


I'm not the one who immediately had an attitude. Stop trying to be a know it all, you don't know it all, no one does. As I said, think what you want but you should remember that others can think what they want too. We're done as far as I am concerned.

[Edited 5/6/18 14:28pm]

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #708 posted 05/06/18 2:38pm

80tomato

maybe an inside-out wig????

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #709 posted 05/06/18 6:38pm

ChocolateBox31
21

avatar

XxAxX said:

sad remember how we used to speculate on the mystery of Prince amongst ourselves? like - does he wear socks? does he wear a wig? does he dye his hair? wonder what he eats? what books does he read? what movies does he like? what does he do when he's alone? all of that.

and now we have too much knowledge. it's like he's been stripped naked before us. no more mystery, no more wondering. we know about his diet, what his bed looked like, how he threw away clothes he didn't like in garbage bags, which books he had around and which movies.

feeling bad about being all up in his business now that he isn't around to defend himself. i hate that Carver County released pictures of his death scene and the inner workings of Paisley Park for the whole world to see.

i think the investigators might have released all the personal information to outrage people and hit our exposed nerve endings so hard that more information will come to them.

to sum up i guess i just miss Prince again today. thanks for listening.

Prince was such a VERY private person. In fact he was the last of the most private entertainers. It's very sad to me that he worked so hard to hide everything from the public. Now EVERYTHING is just out there on display for EVERYONE to see. Even his body. sad

"That mountain top situation is not really what it's all cracked up 2 B when eye was doing the Purple Rain tour eye had a lot of people who eye knew eye'll never c again @ the concerts.just screamin n places they thought they was suppose 2 scream."prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #710 posted 05/06/18 7:03pm

XxAxX

avatar

ChocolateBox3121 said:

XxAxX said:

sad remember how we used to speculate on the mystery of Prince amongst ourselves? like - does he wear socks? does he wear a wig? does he dye his hair? wonder what he eats? what books does he read? what movies does he like? what does he do when he's alone? all of that.

and now we have too much knowledge. it's like he's been stripped naked before us. no more mystery, no more wondering. we know about his diet, what his bed looked like, how he threw away clothes he didn't like in garbage bags, which books he had around and which movies.

feeling bad about being all up in his business now that he isn't around to defend himself. i hate that Carver County released pictures of his death scene and the inner workings of Paisley Park for the whole world to see.

i think the investigators might have released all the personal information to outrage people and hit our exposed nerve endings so hard that more information will come to them.

to sum up i guess i just miss Prince again today. thanks for listening.

Prince was such a VERY private person. In fact he was the last of the most private entertainers. It's very sad to me that he worked so hard to hide everything from the public. Now EVERYTHING is just out there on display for EVERYONE to see. Even his body. sad



and it's not JUST about defiling his memory and image with this dreaful public exposure. it's the knowledge of the whole waste of it all. he have retired from performing and stopped trying to live up to his fans' expectations and been an excellent music teacher. he could have opened Paisley Park to gifted children with musical talent. he could have been so many things. i really wish he were still here, exploring his options and expanding his amazing talent. it's just such a tragedy. the whole thing is a tragedy, an awful waste. bawl

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #711 posted 05/06/18 7:21pm

purplerabbitho
le

Okay so I don't know everything. My bigger issue is that enough has been scrutinized about this poor man. I don't think it is a wig (it doesn't resemble a wig to me at all) but even if I am wrong, maybe we can just let his illusion stand. damn we don't need to know every little flaw (physical or otherwise) this man had. In my opinion of course

Mumio said:

purplerabbithole said:

its a hat or maybe a scarf. Do you even know what a wig looks like? This site has spent years speculating whether he wore wigs...Pot calling the kettle black.


I'm not the one who immediately had an attitude. Stop trying to be a know it all, you don't know it all, no one does. As I said, think what you want but you should remember that others can think what they want too. We're done as far as I am concerned.

[Edited 5/6/18 14:28pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #712 posted 05/06/18 7:23pm

Mumio

avatar

purplerabbithole said:

Okay so I don't know everything. My bigger issue is that enough has been scrutinized about this poor man. I don't think it is a wig (it doesn't resemble a wig to me at all) but even if I am wrong, maybe we can just let his illusion stand. damn we don't need to know every little flaw (physical or otherwise) this man had. In my opinion of course

It's cool prh. I understand what you're saying.

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #713 posted 05/06/18 7:23pm

purplerabbitho
le

Yep

XxAxX said:

ChocolateBox3121 said:

Prince was such a VERY private person. In fact he was the last of the most private entertainers. It's very sad to me that he worked so hard to hide everything from the public. Now EVERYTHING is just out there on display for EVERYONE to see. Even his body. sad



and it's not JUST about defiling his memory and image with this dreaful public exposure. it's the knowledge of the whole waste of it all. he have retired from performing and stopped trying to live up to his fans' expectations and been an excellent music teacher. he could have opened Paisley Park to gifted children with musical talent. he could have been so many things. i really wish he were still here, exploring his options and expanding his amazing talent. it's just such a tragedy. the whole thing is a tragedy, an awful waste. bawl

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #714 posted 05/06/18 8:26pm

ChocolateBox31
21

avatar

XxAxX said:

ChocolateBox3121 said:

Prince was such a VERY private person. In fact he was the last of the most private entertainers. It's very sad to me that he worked so hard to hide everything from the public. Now EVERYTHING is just out there on display for EVERYONE to see. Even his body. sad



and it's not JUST about defiling his memory and image with this dreaful public exposure. it's the knowledge of the whole waste of it all. he have retired from performing and stopped trying to live up to his fans' expectations and been an excellent music teacher. he could have opened Paisley Park to gifted children with musical talent. he could have been so many things. i really wish he were still here, exploring his options and expanding his amazing talent. it's just such a tragedy. the whole thing is a tragedy, an awful waste. bawl

nod

It's a HORRIBLE ending that COMPLETELY breaks my heart. Prince's image meant the world to him. He risked his life for it. broken

"That mountain top situation is not really what it's all cracked up 2 B when eye was doing the Purple Rain tour eye had a lot of people who eye knew eye'll never c again @ the concerts.just screamin n places they thought they was suppose 2 scream."prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #715 posted 05/06/18 8:40pm

Bodhitheblackd
og

ChocolateBox3121 said:

XxAxX said:



and it's not JUST about defiling his memory and image with this dreaful public exposure. it's the knowledge of the whole waste of it all. he have retired from performing and stopped trying to live up to his fans' expectations and been an excellent music teacher. he could have opened Paisley Park to gifted children with musical talent. he could have been so many things. i really wish he were still here, exploring his options and expanding his amazing talent. it's just such a tragedy. the whole thing is a tragedy, an awful waste. bawl

nod

It's a HORRIBLE ending that COMPLETELY breaks my heart. Prince's image meant the world to him. He risked his life for it. broken

Actually, you could conclude that he died to save his image.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #716 posted 05/07/18 1:38am

MMJas

avatar

Bodhitheblackdog said:

ChocolateBox3121 said:

nod

It's a HORRIBLE ending that COMPLETELY breaks my heart. Prince's image meant the world to him. He risked his life for it. broken

Actually, you could conclude that he died to save his image.

Exactly. I made a reference to that a while back. He went to great lenghts to save his image and in the end it was all for nothing. That's why I don't entirely accept the suicide theory. He would know that it would all be under scrutiny.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #717 posted 05/07/18 3:57am

1Sasha

This may sound trite, but the old cliche applies: don't judge a book by its cover. We didn't really know him. We thought we did, but we didn't. And it is very sad that he lived his life as he did - he chose it, but what if he could have just let it all go and been happy?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #718 posted 05/07/18 6:34am

Bodhitheblackd
og

1Sasha said:

This may sound trite, but the old cliche applies: don't judge a book by its cover. We didn't really know him. We thought we did, but we didn't. And it is very sad that he lived his life as he did - he chose it, but what if he could have just let it all go and been happy?

yes

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #719 posted 05/07/18 8:31am

bondno9

avatar

A crime scene sketch/layout would be helpful. Would be nice to see where evidence was found and proximity of rooms. For example, that outfit found in garbage inside plastic bag (men's restroom, Room #14). Who did the outfit belong to? Where was this room in proximity to his bedroom (green room). Public or private side of Paisley?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 24 of 26 « First<17181920212223242526>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > No murder charge in prince's death Investigation Discussion - Continued - Part 9