independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > No murder charge in prince's death Investigation Discussion - Continued - Part 9
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 23 of 26 « First<17181920212223242526>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #660 posted 05/05/18 5:40pm

Bodhitheblackd
og

jtfolden said:

PeteSilas said:

if he was really that in denial and that addicted, there wasn't much hope for him. funny how he was so aware of this danger of this business and it still takes him out.

Sadly, that seems typical thinking, too... assuming he was smarter than everyone else. He justified taking them to keep performing (and he said this to Judith) and likely considered his conumption of them entirely different than the other "junkies" in the business.

Junkies are THE masters of rationalization...everything is always someone else's fault. DENIAL. It was the SOUP! It was the combo of pills!! It was because I HAVE to perform even if it's killing me!!! OK, then. The guy was 57 years old, this wasn't some inexperienced-in-the-ways-of-the-world teenager...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #661 posted 05/05/18 5:47pm

littlemissG

avatar

I just read about how P cancelled out of the tidal concert and was only having Paisley Park concerts in October 2015. Thing probably were fall apart even then, in six months he was gone.
No More Haters on the Internet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #662 posted 05/05/18 6:13pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

littlemissG said:

I just read about how P cancelled out of the tidal concert and was only having Paisley Park concerts in October 2015. Thing probably were fall apart even then, in six months he was gone.

sad and fast forward to today Phaedra is with Tidal along with Van Jones....talk about wrong evillol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #663 posted 05/05/18 6:15pm

fortuneandsere
ndipity

PennyPurple said:

purplerabbithole said:

I think I was banned too. I couldn't post for 7 days.

Yes, I think we were banned together. lol Sorry that was fortune&serendipty that I was banned with. We 'ganged' up Laura. lol

[Edited 5/4/18 21:48pm]


Speaking of laura, I have to admit stopping by lipstick alley for a bit and there she was. But her tone in one post caught my eye. She said and I quote "I don't know what to think now". Like, the certainty had gone eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #664 posted 05/05/18 6:16pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

cloveringold85 said:



precioux said:


Another thing I found very interesting was the Hannah and Josh Welton transcripts. H&J were very tight with P and went as far as to say that he called them his "children". Even said they were closer to him that "his own blood relatives". Speaking of....H&J stated they had maybe seen Tyka twice in the four years they were with Prince....until " a few months" before Prince's passing. They also were wondering out loud who had access to PP, if anyone had done him in (not tht they could think of), as well as being curious if (since they were so close to Prince)if they could please be notified if the detectives found out that someone had killed him or reason for his death to which the detective replied.. "once the investigation is closed it will all be public".... H&J asked "public?" and the detective reiterated "yes, public".




.


What is also disturbing is the fact that there were no security cameras on; not even outside at the entry gate. eek



Agree...Prince is living in Paisley Park with NO security?? Hmmmmm
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #665 posted 05/05/18 6:20pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

luvsexy4all said:

dont blame all the associates for hiding his drug use...


IMO...I have not seen proof of P having a drug issue...but see that someone no longer wanted him here, made him sick and then did him in
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #666 posted 05/05/18 6:37pm

Francis77

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

What is also disturbing is the fact that there were no security cameras on; not even outside at the entry gate. eek

Agree...Prince is living in Paisley Park with NO security?? Hmmmmm

Does anyone remember the week he passed there was a thread on the org of a girl who was saying she was going to go to Paisley Park and visit him? She didnt' know him, just a fan who wanted to give him advice eek It was strange. I can't remember the tital of the thread, I've tried to find it and can't. Everyone got on to her and told her not to go. It was just strange she thought she could show up t Paisley Park and then he passed a few days later.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #667 posted 05/05/18 6:39pm

fortuneandsere
ndipity

Rebeljuice said:

fortuneandserendipity said:


Obsessing over distilled water seems odd. First, it's devoid of essential minerals. Second, spring water minimally processed and contained in glass provide the best medium. I should know. I'm a doctor. And as for pineal gland detox, Prince must have been tripping. Ya just don't detox the 'pineal gland'. That's not how detoxes work. The pineal gland is responsible for melatonin production. Not much else. So if you want to help the pineal gland - and your sleep - you might want to ditch the meds. SSRIs, for instance, are definitely an issue as they inhibit the body's natural serotonin, as well as melatonin production. (Many psychotropic/psychoactive substances inhibit sleep). On the flip side, lithium is important - for everyone, something Prince probably wouldn't have known. Best to obtain it through 'healthy' food, actually, as supplementing can be an issue. The jury's still out on lithium orotate, and that's the safest form. Trust me on this. I am........ well you know what I'm gonna say next.


Overall, body cleansing is good and it's a shame that most doctors are ignorant on the subject. Trust me.

There's also another school of thought that detoxing is a load of nonsense and does nothing of any value. Just eat healthily and exersize moderately. Extremes of anything are not good for anyone. Trust me, I am a competatnt user of Google.


Well, most detoxes don't work bc they don't factor in bowel movements. And there are other reasons. But actually the body wants to detox, and you can tell by comparing someone in their 20s to someone in their 50s. It can't just be that older people always eat more, exercise less. It's not that straightforward. Aging makes the body's job of cleaning house a lot harder. We can look at Prince's body from pics in his early 50s and know he worked hard at diet and exercise - to become that lean and buff.


Trust me, I didn't find this out from Google. After all, no medical practioner would! And why would I go there when it doesn't even mention my latest book! Nor for that matter Mulefunk's weird (but wonderful) Quincy M.E./David Icke inspired fiction, about all the people who conspired to kill Prince? razz

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #668 posted 05/05/18 6:51pm

bondno9

avatar

jtfolden said:

purplerabbithole said:

Maybe there were points in which Prince tried to help himself but if I understand correctly P told Kirk about the additional bottle but would not tell the doctor. Kirk told the doctor in the hallway and that is when it was looked at by the chemist. Prince may not have known how dangerous his pills were until that night. But he certainly knew on the 21st before taking them again.

...but he didn't know they were laced with fentanyl, had not seen the blood test results from the day before, and was continually making excuses that it was other things that were causing his issues that last week or so. We honestly don't know how convinced he was that the pills were a problem or, honestly, if he would have even gone through with the treatment. He finally allowed those around him to bring someone to talk to him but it's not like he rushed to treatement after Moline.

No, he didn't know they were laced with fentanyl. The Moline Dr in her interview stated the one pill given to her was only "verified" by looking at the number stamped but not actually tested for authenticity. That's probably why the family is suing. In addition, the blood tests from the 20th were compared with the autopsy results. 20th showed no fentanyl but 21st did.

[Edited 5/5/18 18:54pm]

[Edited 5/5/18 18:55pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #669 posted 05/05/18 7:17pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

Francis77 said:



PurpleDiamonds1 said:


cloveringold85 said:


.


What is also disturbing is the fact that there were no security cameras on; not even outside at the entry gate. eek




Agree...Prince is living in Paisley Park with NO security?? Hmmmmm

Does anyone remember the week he passed there was a thread on the org of a girl who was saying she was going to go to Paisley Park and visit him? She didnt' know him, just a fan who wanted to give him advice eek It was strange. I can't remember the tital of the thread, I've tried to find it and can't. Everyone got on to her and told her not to go. It was just strange she thought she could show up t Paisley Park and then he passed a few days later.


Hmmmm not sure...
Was it penguin girl? Didn't she say that she got DQ with P?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #670 posted 05/05/18 7:21pm

kmama07

fortuneandserendipity said:



Rebeljuice said:




fortuneandserendipity said:




Obsessing over distilled water seems odd. First, it's devoid of essential minerals. Second, spring water minimally processed and contained in glass provide the best medium. I should know. I'm a doctor. And as for pineal gland detox, Prince must have been tripping. Ya just don't detox the 'pineal gland'. That's not how detoxes work. The pineal gland is responsible for melatonin production. Not much else. So if you want to help the pineal gland - and your sleep - you might want to ditch the meds. SSRIs, for instance, are definitely an issue as they inhibit the body's natural serotonin, as well as melatonin production. (Many psychotropic/psychoactive substances inhibit sleep). On the flip side, lithium is important - for everyone, something Prince probably wouldn't have known. Best to obtain it through 'healthy' food, actually, as supplementing can be an issue. The jury's still out on lithium orotate, and that's the safest form. Trust me on this. I am..... well you know what I'm gonna say next.



Overall, body cleansing is good and it's a shame that most doctors are ignorant on the subject. Trust me.



There's also another school of thought that detoxing is a load of nonsense and does nothing of any value. Just eat healthily and exersize moderately. Extremes of anything are not good for anyone. Trust me, I am a competatnt user of Google.




Well, most detoxes don't work bc they don't factor in bowel movements. And there are other reasons. But actually the body wants to detox, and you can tell by comparing someone in their 20s to someone in their 50s. It can't just be that older people always eat more, exercise less. It's not that straightforward. Aging makes the body's job of cleaning house a lot harder. We can look at Prince's body from pics in his early 50s and know he worked hard at diet and exercise - to become that lean and buff.



Trust me, I didn't find this out from Google. After all, no medical practioner would! And why would I go there when it doesn't even mention my latest book! Nor for that matter Mulefunk's weird (but wonderful) Quincy M.E./David Icke inspired fiction, about all the people who conspired to kill Prince? razz


Can you explain what you mean about not factoring in bowel movements?
Genuinely curious
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #671 posted 05/05/18 7:23pm

Francis77

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

Francis77 said:

Does anyone remember the week he passed there was a thread on the org of a girl who was saying she was going to go to Paisley Park and visit him? She didnt' know him, just a fan who wanted to give him advice eek It was strange. I can't remember the tital of the thread, I've tried to find it and can't. Everyone got on to her and told her not to go. It was just strange she thought she could show up t Paisley Park and then he passed a few days later.

Hmmmm not sure... Was it penguin girl? Didn't she say that she got DQ with P?

Yes, I remember Penguin Girl, but no, it wasn't her. It was some girl who came on and said she would be going to Paisley Park in a few days to "give Prince advice." She was very serious. She said she was going to just show up and talk to him. I'm sure it has nothing to do with this but it's strange to think some random fan was headed to Paisley Park in the midst of all of this. And now to know there was no security. confused

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #672 posted 05/05/18 7:31pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

bondno9 said:



jtfolden said:




purplerabbithole said:


Maybe there were points in which Prince tried to help himself but if I understand correctly P told Kirk about the additional bottle but would not tell the doctor. Kirk told the doctor in the hallway and that is when it was looked at by the chemist. Prince may not have known how dangerous his pills were until that night. But he certainly knew on the 21st before taking them again.




...but he didn't know they were laced with fentanyl, had not seen the blood test results from the day before, and was continually making excuses that it was other things that were causing his issues that last week or so. We honestly don't know how convinced he was that the pills were a problem or, honestly, if he would have even gone through with the treatment. He finally allowed those around him to bring someone to talk to him but it's not like he rushed to treatement after Moline.




No, he didn't know they were laced with fentanyl. The Moline Dr in her interview stated the one pill given to her was only "verified" by looking at the number stamped but not actually tested for authenticity. That's probably why the family is suing. In addition, the blood tests from the 20th were compared with the autopsy results. 20th showed no fentanyl but 21st did.


[Edited 5/5/18 18:54pm]

[Edited 5/5/18 18:55pm]


That right there says a lot...
P did have blood work done most likely by Dr as to find out what was going on with him and the he was found dead before he got the results...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #673 posted 05/05/18 7:35pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

Francis77 said:



PurpleDiamonds1 said:


Francis77 said:


Does anyone remember the week he passed there was a thread on the org of a girl who was saying she was going to go to Paisley Park and visit him? She didnt' know him, just a fan who wanted to give him advice eek It was strange. I can't remember the tital of the thread, I've tried to find it and can't. Everyone got on to her and told her not to go. It was just strange she thought she could show up t Paisley Park and then he passed a few days later.



Hmmmm not sure... Was it penguin girl? Didn't she say that she got DQ with P?

Yes, I remember Penguin Girl, but no, it wasn't her. It was some girl who came on and said she would be going to Paisley Park in a few days to "give Prince advice." She was very serious. She said she was going to just show up and talk to him. I'm sure it has nothing to do with this but it's strange to think some random fan was headed to Paisley Park in the midst of all of this. And now to know there was no security. confused


Can the mods help find this? There have been a few locked and deleted threads which makes it difficult for a search.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #674 posted 05/05/18 7:53pm

206Michelle

MMJas said:

Strawberrylova123 said:

precioux said: It's hard to admit it but its the vibe that I'm getting from his associates, they don't really sympathize over his drug addiction it seems

Most likely because it was a well known secret amongst them. Who's to say Wendy and Lisa didn't give him hassle over it? The same goes for Sheila E, Manuela, probably not Mayte cause she was too young and easy to dupe, and all associates who were actually close to him at one time or another? For all we known they might have done and might have gotten tired of talking to a brick wall or getting the nasty side of Prince because of it.


Remember, even Lenny Kravitz said in a interview shortly after Prince died (like a couple of days later, if I recall correctly) that he had an idea of what might have happened, at a time when everyone was speculating still and there were no news about Fentanyl. He knew. So obviously all those close associates knew too. Manuela knew and according to her, Larry Graham also knew. The list is endless, but they are all keeping a closed mouth. Whereas before I thought they were respecting his privacy, I now believe they just don't want to look bad for knowing all along and basically doing nothing about it.

[Edited 5/4/18 15:41pm]

yes MMJas, Bingo!

[Edited 5/5/18 19:54pm]

Live 4 Love ~ Love is God, God is love, Girls and boys love God above
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #675 posted 05/05/18 7:56pm

206Michelle

ChocolateBox3121 said:

Musze said:

Myth. So untrue.

ALCOHOL kills millions annually, both from health problems it causes and drunk driving alone. Cannabis CAN impair functions and I don't recommend you driving under its influence, but the numbers of those who are cited for driving under its influence are VERY low.

However, Cannabis causes NO long term health problems. It is basically impossible to OD on cannabis, yet things you can buy over the counter at your local pharmacy can kill you easily.

With all due respect, the gateway drug argument is "Reefer Madness" bullshit. Untrue, outdated misinformation. Although I WILL give you this. It's somewhat of a gateway, but not in the manner you think. It's a gateway to enhanced senses. Food tastes better. Music is FELT... an EXPERIENCE. Sex is taken to another level. And it IS also a gateway to the fridge and pantry.

I'll give you that.

Do some research.

It sure does I lost my significant other to alcoholism.One by one the organs start shutting down. cry

Smoking weed can damage the lungs.

Live 4 Love ~ Love is God, God is love, Girls and boys love God above
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #676 posted 05/05/18 8:00pm

PennyPurple

avatar

fortuneandserendipity said:

PennyPurple said:

Yes, I think we were banned together. lol Sorry that was fortune&serendipty that I was banned with. We 'ganged' up Laura. lol

[Edited 5/4/18 21:48pm]


Speaking of laura, I have to admit stopping by lipstick alley for a bit and there she was. But her tone in one post caught my eye. She said and I quote "I don't know what to think now". Like, the certainty had gone eek

Odd isn't it? lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #677 posted 05/05/18 8:04pm

PeteSilas

PennyPurple said:

fortuneandserendipity said:


Speaking of laura, I have to admit stopping by lipstick alley for a bit and there she was. But her tone in one post caught my eye. She said and I quote "I don't know what to think now". Like, the certainty had gone eek

Odd isn't it? lol

i should go see her, she was the best, if i ever had fans as a musician, she's the kind i'd want, take no prisoners.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #678 posted 05/05/18 8:11pm

Bodhitheblackd
og

PeteSilas said:

PennyPurple said:

Odd isn't it? lol

i should go see her, she was the best, if i ever had fans as a musician, she's the kind i'd want, take no prisoners.

You might want to re-think that Pete...she would be a stalker fan who would be rooting around/ trophy hunting in the dumpster for your discarded cigarette butts and underpants.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #679 posted 05/05/18 8:18pm

PeteSilas

Bodhitheblackdog said:

PeteSilas said:

i should go see her, she was the best, if i ever had fans as a musician, she's the kind i'd want, take no prisoners.

You might want to re-think that Pete...she would be a stalker fan who would be rooting around/ trophy hunting in the dumpster for your discarded cigarette butts and underpants.

i'll put em where she can find them, maybe somewhere like a decapitated cow's head or something.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #680 posted 05/05/18 8:31pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

bondno9 said:

No, he didn't know they were laced with fentanyl. The Moline Dr in her interview stated the one pill given to her was only "verified" by looking at the number stamped but not actually tested for authenticity. That's probably why the family is suing. [b]In addition, the blood tests from the 20th were compared with the autopsy results. 20th showed no fentanyl but 21st did

That right there says a lot... P did have blood work done most likely by Dr as to find out what was going on with him and the he was found dead before he got the results...

Does it say that in the investigative report?

Too much information to remember now.

Hey Doc, dont you have to specifically ask that testing include fentanyl??

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #681 posted 05/05/18 8:46pm

80tomato

as an aside , after looking at the pictures at PP , .i did not see any wigs laying around and of course there was the hair dye in the suitcase ...so it seems all that hair was Ps ...Bless his heart

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #682 posted 05/05/18 8:53pm

206Michelle

PennyPurple said:

IMO Prince started taking pain pills for pain. He didn't take them to get 'high'. He got addicted to them because they are highly addictive and even the people who take them as prescribed get addicted to them, they build up a tolerence to where the pills don't work anymore and then the Dr's up the dose to help the pain. Blame big Pharma, when Oxycontin first came out, it was touted to us a wonder drug, and it was, until it wasn't.


We all know Prince didn't do well with Dr.'s and with the crack down of giving opioids the people who were going to Dr.s to get them for him, probably couldn't get them anymore. He could've have gotten those pills any where he went and probably did, and didn't have a problem with them. until he couldn't obtain them anymore and had to resort to other measures, they could've come from Atlanta, China, anywhere, they were made to look like the real thing. The people who make them don't have degree's and they just dump anything in them. He got a bad batch. My guess is that's what happened on the plane, and he didn't quite understand what happened, because they looked exactly like what he was taking.


My guess is also his stomach issues had to do with the constipation that these drugs cause, that's why all the enema's. The pain Dr. told my hubby that he was probably having constipation problems and when my hubby admitted he was (you know men they don't like to admit these things) The Dr. immediatly gave my husband a script that was in shot form, that I had to give him.


Prince was basically a clean living person. He knew his body but this time, he couldn't quite figure out what was happening. That's probably why he was looking at different waters to help cleanse his body. IF he was under a Drs care or confided in a Dr, it could have been explained to him and he could then make the decision on what he wanted to do.


Big Pharma threw us into this opioid crisis by lying, they knew how addicting these pill were and they flat out didn't care. It has really hurt the people who really need the pain meds for their chronic pain. It is almost impossible to get them now, unless you are on your deathbed. That's really a shame because lot's of people are suffering really bad.


Well said, Penny.

Live 4 Love ~ Love is God, God is love, Girls and boys love God above
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #683 posted 05/05/18 8:58pm

PeteSilas

80tomato said:

as an aside , after looking at the pictures at PP , .i did not see any wigs laying around and of course there was the hair dye in the suitcase ...so it seems all that hair was Ps ...Bless his heart

i wonder if anyone asked kim about his bald head?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #684 posted 05/05/18 9:02pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



PurpleDiamonds1 said:


bondno9 said:



No, he didn't know they were laced with fentanyl. The Moline Dr in her interview stated the one pill given to her was only "verified" by looking at the number stamped but not actually tested for authenticity. That's probably why the family is suing. [b]In addition, the blood tests from the 20th were compared with the autopsy results. 20th showed no fentanyl but 21st did



That right there says a lot... P did have blood work done most likely by Dr as to find out what was going on with him and the he was found dead before he got the results...

Does it say that in the investigative report?


Too much information to remember now.



Hey Doc, dont you have to specifically ask that testing include fentanyl??


Not sure where it said that...but it has been discussed for sooooo long.
A report recently said Dr S was to bring Prince his test results the morning of the 21st.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #685 posted 05/05/18 10:09pm

Lovejunky

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Does it say that in the investigative report?

Too much information to remember now.

Hey Doc, dont you have to specifically ask that testing include fentanyl??

Not sure where it said that...but it has been discussed for soooooo long. A report recently said Dr S was to bring Prince his test results the morning of the 21st.

Its in two places in zip file #5

The Police Transcripts

and In Schulenbergs Statement

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #686 posted 05/05/18 10:19pm

Mumio

avatar

80tomato said:

as an aside , after looking at the pictures at PP , .i did not see any wigs laying around and of course there was the hair dye in the suitcase ...so it seems all that hair was Ps ...Bless his heart


Some have been questioning if that is what the black item is in this picture.


Image may contain: 1 person

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #687 posted 05/05/18 10:36pm

80tomato

Mumio said:

80tomato said:

as an aside , after looking at the pictures at PP , .i did not see any wigs laying around and of course there was the hair dye in the suitcase ...so it seems all that hair was Ps ...Bless his heart


Some have been questioning if that is what the black item is in this picture.


Image may contain: 1 person

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #688 posted 05/05/18 10:40pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Mumio said:

80tomato said:

as an aside , after looking at the pictures at PP , .i did not see any wigs laying around and of course there was the hair dye in the suitcase ...so it seems all that hair was Ps ...Bless his heart


Some have been questioning if that is what the black item is in this picture.


Image may contain: 1 person

Can you try to zoom in on it?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #689 posted 05/05/18 11:05pm

Lovejunky

PennyPurple said:

Mumio said:


Some have been questioning if that is what the black item is in this picture.


Image may contain: 1 person

Can you try to zoom in on it?

Ive already done that...Its a knitted Cap.....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 23 of 26 « First<17181920212223242526>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > No murder charge in prince's death Investigation Discussion - Continued - Part 9