independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > No murder charge in prince's death Investigation Discussion - Continued - Part 9
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 22 of 26 « First<17181920212223242526>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #630 posted 05/05/18 11:43am

cloveringold85

avatar

precioux said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

I place blame on all of them, not just Kirk. From reading the investigation reports, they were all doing something shady. Why would someone be using a private text app if they have nothing to hide? eek confused

.

Kirk calls the kitchen and Prince's bedroom at 8AM? He knows Prince is not up at that hour!

.

If Prince was in a bad way, why did Kirk, Phaedra and Meron leave him all alone??!! Anyone with common sense in their heads would never do that!!

.

Also, Gaither (P's bodyguard) stated that Prince never used the elevator....he always took the stairs!!

.

Why did Meron have over 3K in cash in her purse?

.

Why was Phaedra hacking computers?

.

Why would Vans and Phaedra set up charities that they know did not have the proper clearances?

.

Who's getting Prince's royalties??

.

It just goes on and on and on........all these people are shady!! mad

agree, clover.....

2 questions:

1. Kirk's "transcript" states he dropped Prince off and left PP @ 8pm. I thought he & Meron did not leave until 10-10:30pm?

2. I am reading through pages and pages of "transcripts" of the interviews, where are the actual audio of interviews of Kirk, Tyka, Meron, Phaedra?(I've already found Mariah, Theo, Deborah audio)

.

I'm trying to figure that out too; so, did Kirk leave at 8PM, or did he hang around with Meron until 10PM++?? wink

.

What's also weird is that Kirk sent Prince emails in the early morning hours.

.

The only "audio" interviews is with Meron, and it's very brief. Did you see the list of information that was withheld from the public? Seems as though there was a lot of info left out for public viewing.

.

Here is the stuff they left out:

.

https://cbsminnesota.file...thheld.pdf

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #631 posted 05/05/18 11:47am

cloveringold85

avatar

precioux said:

Another thing I found very interesting was the Hannah and Josh Welton transcripts. H&J were very tight with P and went as far as to say that he called them his "children". Even said they were closer to him that "his own blood relatives". Speaking of....H&J stated they had maybe seen Tyka twice in the four years they were with Prince....until " a few months" before Prince's passing. They also were wondering out loud who had access to PP, if anyone had done him in (not tht they could think of), as well as being curious if (since they were so close to Prince)if they could please be notified if the detectives found out that someone had killed him or reason for his death to which the detective replied.. "once the investigation is closed it will all be public".... H&J asked "public?" and the detective reiterated "yes, public".

.

What is also disturbing is the fact that there were no security cameras on; not even outside at the entry gate. eek

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #632 posted 05/05/18 11:57am

cloveringold85

avatar

purplerabbithole said:

Stop with thinking that Prizedfight is some ultimate authority on all things Prince. It is easy to believe people don't care about drug addicts...because addiction is hard to battle and can only be fixed by the addicted ultimately (unless enablers just keep them doped up). Anyhow I want to point out a few things about Prizedfight. He or she said said they were out of the loop by 2012. They said they knew of Prince's problem or about Prince through the doctor who treated him. Presumably,he was a difficult patient but Prizedfight also stated that they thought that P was probably doing okay from 2010-2012 after the surgery which is contradicted by his one manager. This person had solid info on P's medical issues in 2010, but that does not make Prizedfight an authority on P's relationships, treatment of specific people who confronted him or even how they felt in their hearts about his problems. The rest of Prizedfight's theories are based on info and generalizations anyone of us could have read about Prince from several years of books about the man. All I am saying is that any people who wanted Prince dead or were completely without sympathy over his drug addiction are some hard-hearted assholes and deserve to be treated poorly. His associates may have felt powerless to help him but that doesn't mean they didn't feel bad about his problems. His associates have their flaws and their self-interest and their greed, but being imperfect and insensitive about how they handle his legacy and his death doesnt' mean they secretly wished him harm. NO matter how much of a womanizer, manipulator, shady business man he might have been at times, he didn't deserve to die or waste away. And anyone who believes that is fucked in the head. There are very few people I would wish dead (dictators, rapists, pedophiles, murderers) ... Anyone who would be happy about a dead rock star who did none of those things I just mentioned is a psycho. Prizedfight is not some inner circle knower of all things because he or she knew one of his doctors and can read a few bios on Prince.

Strawberrylova123 said:

precioux said: It's hard to admit it but its the vibe that I'm getting from his associates, they don't really sympathize over his drug addiction it seems

[Edited 5/4/18 17:16pm]

.

Amen!! nod

.

All these so-called friends and associate's of Prince are all hiding now and don't want to speak the truth. Their behavior tells us everything we need to know about them. These kinds of people are not friends at all. These kinds of people are the biggest cowards.

.

Remember that tweet from Apples.......heads will roll?? Well, no one was charged with anything. They are hanging their heads in shame........Just remember, God see's everything.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #633 posted 05/05/18 11:59am

ChocolateBox31
21

avatar

cloveringold85 said:

precioux said:

agree, clover.....

2 questions:

1. Kirk's "transcript" states he dropped Prince off and left PP @ 8pm. I thought he & Meron did not leave until 10-10:30pm?

2. I am reading through pages and pages of "transcripts" of the interviews, where are the actual audio of interviews of Kirk, Tyka, Meron, Phaedra?(I've already found Mariah, Theo, Deborah audio)

.

I'm trying to figure that out too; so, did Kirk leave at 8PM, or did he hang around with Meron until 10PM++?? wink

.

What's also weird is that Kirk sent Prince emails in the early morning hours.

.

The only "audio" interviews is with Meron, and it's very brief. Did you see the list of information that was withheld from the public? Seems as though there was a lot of info left out for public viewing.

.

Here is the stuff they left out:

.

https://cbsminnesota.file...thheld.pdf

Tyka's interview was the shortest out of ALL of them. She seemed so clueless. To me her last conversation with Prince (the Monday before April 21). She didn't hesitate to tell him that he needed to eat more he was too skinny. If I was Prince I would have been INSULTED & even more depressed.

"That mountain top situation is not really what it's all cracked up 2 B when eye was doing the Purple Rain tour eye had a lot of people who eye knew eye'll never c again @ the concerts.just screamin n places they thought they was suppose 2 scream."prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #634 posted 05/05/18 12:04pm

ChocolateBox31
21

avatar

cloveringold85 said:

precioux said:

Another thing I found very interesting was the Hannah and Josh Welton transcripts. H&J were very tight with P and went as far as to say that he called them his "children". Even said they were closer to him that "his own blood relatives". Speaking of....H&J stated they had maybe seen Tyka twice in the four years they were with Prince....until " a few months" before Prince's passing. They also were wondering out loud who had access to PP, if anyone had done him in (not tht they could think of), as well as being curious if (since they were so close to Prince)if they could please be notified if the detectives found out that someone had killed him or reason for his death to which the detective replied.. "once the investigation is closed it will all be public".... H&J asked "public?" and the detective reiterated "yes, public".

.

What is also disturbing is the fact that there were no security cameras on; not even outside at the entry gate. eek

Prince had become VERY paranoid about those cameras. He felt he was being watched. So he had Kirk disable ALL of them. PP didn't seem like a very safe place for him to live. I guess he felt at ease there. Anybody could just walk up unnoticed and walk right in.

"That mountain top situation is not really what it's all cracked up 2 B when eye was doing the Purple Rain tour eye had a lot of people who eye knew eye'll never c again @ the concerts.just screamin n places they thought they was suppose 2 scream."prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #635 posted 05/05/18 12:04pm

luvsexy4all

dont blame all the associates for hiding his drug use...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #636 posted 05/05/18 12:12pm

cloveringold85

avatar

Rebeljuice said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

I place blame on all of them, not just Kirk. From reading the investigation reports, they were all doing something shady. Why would someone be using a private text app if they have nothing to hide? eek confused

.

Kirk calls the kitchen and Prince's bedroom at 8AM? He knows Prince is not up at that hour!

.

If Prince was in a bad way, why did Kirk, Phaedra and Meron leave him all alone??!! Anyone with common sense in their heads would never do that!!

.

Also, Gaither (P's bodyguard) stated that Prince never used the elevator....he always took the stairs!!

.

Why did Meron have over 3K in cash in her purse?

.

Why was Phaedra hacking computers?

.

Why would Vans and Phaedra set up charities that they know did not have the proper clearances?

.

Who's getting Prince's royalties??

.

It just goes on and on and on........all these people are shady!! mad

Huh? A private text app? They were using Whatsapp. Millions of people use it to communicate. I use it all the time. It has many advantages over text messaging. a) you can send pictures. b) you can create groups in order to have group chats or work related discussions. c) It relies on a data connection and does not use up any "talk time" from your mobile carrier. d) It is well encrypted so no one can hack into your chats, spy on you or intercept anything you say to someone else - privacy.


Lets leave the "private text app" to the side. It is not an issue that needs looking at.

[Edited 5/5/18 0:15am]

.

Whatever it's called is not really relevant. What is relevant is that Kirk, Meron & Phaedra were sending private texts messages that can not be saved, and that to me, is shady AF.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #637 posted 05/05/18 12:15pm

cloveringold85

avatar

ChocolateBox3121 said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

I'm trying to figure that out too; so, did Kirk leave at 8PM, or did he hang around with Meron until 10PM++?? wink

.

What's also weird is that Kirk sent Prince emails in the early morning hours.

.

The only "audio" interviews is with Meron, and it's very brief. Did you see the list of information that was withheld from the public? Seems as though there was a lot of info left out for public viewing.

.

Here is the stuff they left out:

.

https://cbsminnesota.file...thheld.pdf

Tyka's interview was the shortest out of ALL of them. She seemed so clueless. To me her last conversation with Prince (the Monday before April 21). She didn't hesitate to tell him that he needed to eat more he was too skinny. If I was Prince I would have been INSULTED & even more depressed.

.

Prince kept Tyka at a distance, and for good reason; he did not trust her.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #638 posted 05/05/18 12:20pm

cloveringold85

avatar

luvsexy4all said:

dont blame all the associates for hiding his drug use...

.

A lot of people knew and didn't say anything. Even after Prince's death, they still refuse to talk. There is someone out there who is to blame, because someone gave Prince those pills. Where is the accountability?

.

Those people who know and are not speaking the truth are carrying a very heavy weight on their shoulders, and that's an awful heavy burden to carry. I feel sad for them, quite honestly.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #639 posted 05/05/18 12:23pm

precioux

J&H Welton said they had only seen Tyka 2 times in the 4 years they were tight (since 2012). Then all of a sudden within a few months before his death she was around a lot. Not sure what that was about. Didn’t she have a house nearby?




cloveringold85 said:



ChocolateBox3121 said:




cloveringold85 said:



.


I'm trying to figure that out too; so, did Kirk leave at 8PM, or did he hang around with Meron until 10PM++?? wink


.


What's also weird is that Kirk sent Prince emails in the early morning hours.


.


The only "audio" interviews is with Meron, and it's very brief. Did you see the list of information that was withheld from the public? Seems as though there was a lot of info left out for public viewing.


.


Here is the stuff they left out:


.


https://cbsminnesota.file...thheld.pdf






Tyka's interview was the shortest out of ALL of them. She seemed so clueless. To me her last conversation with Prince (the Monday before April 21). She didn't hesitate to tell him that he needed to eat more he was too skinny. If I was Prince I would have been INSULTED & even more depressed.



.


Prince kept Tyka at a distance, and for good reason; he did not trust her.



  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #640 posted 05/05/18 12:28pm

precioux

cloveringold85 said:



luvsexy4all said:


dont blame all the associates for hiding his drug use...



.


A lot of people knew and didn't say anything. Even after Prince's death, they still refuse to talk. There is someone out there who is to blame, because someone gave Prince those pills. Where is the accountability?


.


Those people who know and are not speaking the truth are carrying a very heavy weight on their shoulders, and that's an awful heavy burden to carry. I feel sad for them, quite honestly.






The detective Chris Wagner did not pressure anyone. It was like romper room/Barney Fife crap. No one was made to sweat. This entire investigation is a joke. The only hope left is the fact that the statue of limitations does not run out on 3rd degree murder, which is the best anyone can hope for in this situation. If I’m wrong on the statue, correct me ISLIJAG.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #641 posted 05/05/18 12:28pm

luvsexy4all

cloveringold85 said:

luvsexy4all said:

dont blame all the associates for hiding his drug use...

.

A lot of people knew and didn't say anything. Even after Prince's death, they still refuse to talk. There is someone out there who is to blame, because someone gave Prince those pills. Where is the accountability?

.

Those people who know and are not speaking the truth are carrying a very heavy weight on their shoulders, and that's an awful heavy burden to carry. I feel sad for them, quite honestly.

IF someone is responsible ...THEY R OBLIGATED to talk...otherwise whats the point?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #642 posted 05/05/18 12:46pm

cloveringold85

avatar

precioux said:

J&H Welton said they had only seen Tyka 2 times in the 4 years they were tight (since 2012). Then all of a sudden within a few months before his death she was around a lot. Not sure what that was about. Didn’t she have a house nearby? cloveringold85 said:

.

Prince kept Tyka at a distance, and for good reason; he did not trust her.

.

Yes, I think Tyka lived nearby. I'm not sure if she is still living in the same house, but probably is.

.

Prince had Tyka doing take down notices for NPG, and she was helping out with some of the shows. Prince probably gave her stuff to do like that. I'm unsure why she started doing that in the last few months. Maybe he wasn't keeping a big staff anymore? confused

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #643 posted 05/05/18 12:50pm

cloveringold85

avatar

precioux said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

A lot of people knew and didn't say anything. Even after Prince's death, they still refuse to talk. There is someone out there who is to blame, because someone gave Prince those pills. Where is the accountability?

.

Those people who know and are not speaking the truth are carrying a very heavy weight on their shoulders, and that's an awful heavy burden to carry. I feel sad for them, quite honestly.

The detective Chris Wagner did not pressure anyone. It was like romper room/Barney Fife crap. No one was made to sweat. This entire investigation is a joke. The only hope left is the fact that the statue of limitations does not run out on 3rd degree murder, which is the best anyone can hope for in this situation. If I’m wrong on the statue, correct me ISLIJAG.

.

I was very, very surprised by that also. They went very easy on everyone, imo.

.

They closed the case by saying.......until new information develops, so I think there is still hope!! beg

.

Romper Room/Barney---good one!! biggrin lol

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #644 posted 05/05/18 1:24pm

precioux

LR is the one who acted like Tyka had a big role in princes life. She didn’t. As a matter of fact, in the interviews it is stated that Tyka couldn’t even do the take downs properly and someone else was hired to go behind her and do the job. J&W even said Prince told them he was closer to them than any of his blood relatives and considered them his “children”. If Tyka lived in the area why was she only seen twice in 4 years? Because they were not close. She even sued him before. All I’m saying is it’s curious that she wasn’t ever around then right before he died, she was.

cloveringold85 said:



precioux said:


J&H Welton said they had only seen Tyka 2 times in the 4 years they were tight (since 2012). Then all of a sudden within a few months before his death she was around a lot. Not sure what that was about. Didn’t she have a house nearby? cloveringold85 said:


.


Prince kept Tyka at a distance, and for good reason; he did not trust her.






.


Yes, I think Tyka lived nearby. I'm not sure if she is still living in the same house, but probably is.


.


Prince had Tyka doing take down notices for NPG, and she was helping out with some of the shows. Prince probably gave her stuff to do like that. I'm unsure why she started doing that in the last few months. Maybe he wasn't keeping a big staff anymore? confused




hmmm
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #645 posted 05/05/18 2:21pm

PennyPurple

avatar

luvsexy4all said:

dont blame all the associates for hiding his drug use...

Bull Sh*t. They were aware of the problem and still kept their mouths shut. Even when the police questioned them, and Sheila even told Judith to keep her mouth shut.


I have no sympathy for these associates and I hope their burden is heavy and that they feel it every single day.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #646 posted 05/05/18 2:22pm

PennyPurple

avatar

precioux said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

A lot of people knew and didn't say anything. Even after Prince's death, they still refuse to talk. There is someone out there who is to blame, because someone gave Prince those pills. Where is the accountability?

.

Those people who know and are not speaking the truth are carrying a very heavy weight on their shoulders, and that's an awful heavy burden to carry. I feel sad for them, quite honestly.

The detective Chris Wagner did not pressure anyone. It was like romper room/Barney Fife crap. No one was made to sweat. This entire investigation is a joke. The only hope left is the fact that the statue of limitations does not run out on 3rd degree murder, which is the best anyone can hope for in this situation. If I’m wrong on the statue, correct me ISLIJAG.

Yeah I don't think they tried to hard to get answers. sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #647 posted 05/05/18 2:37pm

cloveringold85

avatar

precioux said:

LR is the one who acted like Tyka had a big role in princes life. She didn’t. As a matter of fact, in the interviews it is stated that Tyka couldn’t even do the take downs properly and someone else was hired to go behind her and do the job. J&W even said Prince told them he was closer to them than any of his blood relatives and considered them his “children”. If Tyka lived in the area why was she only seen twice in 4 years? Because they were not close. She even sued him before. All I’m saying is it’s curious that she wasn’t ever around then right before he died, she was. cloveringold85 said:

.

Yes, I think Tyka lived nearby. I'm not sure if she is still living in the same house, but probably is.

.

Prince had Tyka doing take down notices for NPG, and she was helping out with some of the shows. Prince probably gave her stuff to do like that. I'm unsure why she started doing that in the last few months. Maybe he wasn't keeping a big staff anymore? confused

hmmm

.

LR had a lot of theories & made statements which turned-out not to be true, and Tyka was one of them. She was so adamant that Prince involved her in his business, but not really.

.

She seemed to not have a clue as to what was really going on in Prince's life. Another thing that struck me as odd was the fact that the reports state when Prince was found, and they tried to contact his next of kin "Tyka", they could not get a hold of her. Now, why is that? Don't you think if you had a loved one who was in poor health and you were planning on an intervention--wouldn't you have your phone by your side?

.

The fact that we only have a very small part of her interview with detectives, leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

.

Just so much of this is beyond shady. disbelief

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #648 posted 05/05/18 2:41pm

cloveringold85

avatar

luvsexy4all said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

A lot of people knew and didn't say anything. Even after Prince's death, they still refuse to talk. There is someone out there who is to blame, because someone gave Prince those pills. Where is the accountability?

.

Those people who know and are not speaking the truth are carrying a very heavy weight on their shoulders, and that's an awful heavy burden to carry. I feel sad for them, quite honestly.

IF someone is responsible ...THEY R OBLIGATED to talk...otherwise whats the point?

.

I don't understand what you mean. It sounds like a contradiction. confused hmmm

.

First you say, the associates are not to blame, then you say if someone is responsible, they are obligated to talk?? confused confused

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #649 posted 05/05/18 3:54pm

kmama07

bondno9 said:

I see why the family is probably suing the Moline hospital and Doc. They failed to test if the pill given to them from the Bayer bottle was counterfeit. Instead, they just looked at the number imprinted. Also, more investigation should have done into that pharmacist from NY that called Paisley like 22 times on the 21st. To just accept he was just a "fan" was flimsy. Hello??? he could be your link ...

[Edited 5/5/18 7:30am]


I agree a lot may have gone differently had the pill been tested in Moline. However, Prince would not allow any blood tests so it would not have given them cause to do so. I don't think the hospital should be held responsible for Prince refusing treatment and checking himself out.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #650 posted 05/05/18 4:05pm

kmama07

PennyPurple said:



luvsexy4all said:


dont blame all the associates for hiding his drug use...



Bull Sh*t. They were aware of the problem and still kept their mouths shut. Even when the police questioned them, and Sheila even told Judith to keep her mouth shut.



I have no sympathy for these associates and I hope their burden is heavy and that they feel it every single day.


Although I believe personal accountability by Prince should also be a given, I agree with you about the friends, family, associates. If people were too afraid to lose their paychecks or get sued for something they said due to NDA's signed or simply didn't know how to help him help himself while he was alive, NOW is exactly the time to make things as right as possible by spilling what they know. At least that way maybe, just maybe, someone could get a lead on where the laced pills were manufactured and distributed from. Long shot, I know.
[Edited 5/5/18 16:10pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #651 posted 05/05/18 4:09pm

kmama07

cloveringold85 said:



precioux said:


LR is the one who acted like Tyka had a big role in princes life. She didn’t. As a matter of fact, in the interviews it is stated that Tyka couldn’t even do the take downs properly and someone else was hired to go behind her and do the job. J&W even said Prince told them he was closer to them than any of his blood relatives and considered them his “children”. If Tyka lived in the area why was she only seen twice in 4 years? Because they were not close. She even sued him before. All I’m saying is it’s curious that she wasn’t ever around then right before he died, she was. cloveringold85 said:


.


Yes, I think Tyka lived nearby. I'm not sure if she is still living in the same house, but probably is.


.


Prince had Tyka doing take down notices for NPG, and she was helping out with some of the shows. Prince probably gave her stuff to do like that. I'm unsure why she started doing that in the last few months. Maybe he wasn't keeping a big staff anymore? confused





hmmm

.


LR had a lot of theories & made statements which turned-out not to be true, and Tyka was one of them. She was so adamant that Prince involved her in his business, but not really.


.


She seemed to not have a clue as to what was really going on in Prince's life. Another thing that struck me as odd was the fact that the reports state when Prince was found, and they tried to contact his next of kin "Tyka", they could not get a hold of her. Now, why is that? Don't you think if you had a loved one who was in poor health and you were planning on an intervention--wouldn't you have your phone by your side?


.


The fact that we only have a very small part of her interview with detectives, leaves a lot of unanswered questions.


.


Just so much of this is beyond shady. disbelief




I think Tyka has interjected herself (in her own mind) into Prince's life in a more prominent way than she actually was in order to make herself look better to the public. She is in way over her head with all the estate B.S., tv/radio interviews, etc. Sister or not, she is no different than all the others riding the purple gravy train.
[Edited 5/5/18 16:11pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #652 posted 05/05/18 4:09pm

jtfolden

avatar

PeteSilas said:

if he was really that in denial and that addicted, there wasn't much hope for him. funny how he was so aware of this danger of this business and it still takes him out.

Sadly, that seems typical thinking, too... assuming he was smarter than everyone else. He justified taking them to keep performing (and he said this to Judith) and likely considered his conumption of them entirely different than the other "junkies" in the business.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #653 posted 05/05/18 4:13pm

jtfolden

avatar

purplerabbithole said:

Maybe there were points in which Prince tried to help himself but if I understand correctly P told Kirk about the additional bottle but would not tell the doctor. Kirk told the doctor in the hallway and that is when it was looked at by the chemist. Prince may not have known how dangerous his pills were until that night. But he certainly knew on the 21st before taking them again.

...but he didn't know they were laced with fentanyl, had not seen the blood test results from the day before, and was continually making excuses that it was other things that were causing his issues that last week or so. We honestly don't know how convinced he was that the pills were a problem or, honestly, if he would have even gone through with the treatment. He finally allowed those around him to bring someone to talk to him but it's not like he rushed to treatement after Moline.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #654 posted 05/05/18 4:14pm

jtfolden

avatar

poppys said:

Also he was complaining of tingling and numbness. Lidocaine can cause numbness and the dosage was all off anyway, since it was used to cut the Fentanyl.

The source of the pills was not found. Apparently no one else died from that batch - that they could find. That makes me think he got the pills overseas from a person. If they were on the web, more people probably would have died that they could track. The counterfeits were mixed with the legits, so maybe he topped off his supply recently, before Moline. Drug users have a terrible fear of running out, same as alcoholics.

Yeah, and he had the Aleve bottle that was comparatively empty and then the Bayer bottle (the dangerous one) that was mostly full next to his bed. My guess is the Bayer was a very recent acquisition.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #655 posted 05/05/18 4:18pm

jtfolden

avatar

camilleisfunky said:

He was obsessed with whatever the doctors gave him to bring him back in Moline. Wasn't it evident that it was Narcan? as a drug user isn't Narcan something that drug users generally know about?

Prince barely saw doctors except for very isolated reasons. I doubt he undertsand what Narcan was exactly but, even if he did, that doesn't mean he wouldn't blame it in his denial.

Another thing - did he take the pill on the plane hoping to simply fall asleep? because at the hopsital he talked about dreaming and waking up, so was this the reason for him taking the pill? just to fall asleep?



I didn't take the reference to "dreaming" literally there. He said he would have "come out of it" or similar rather than woken up... I took that to mean he'd gotten high/passed out from taking pills previously and assumed he'd do the same now.

I don;t think he took them to sleep. Judith was very concerned about how sleepy and down he was, particularly when Prince said he felt like falling asleep on stage.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #656 posted 05/05/18 4:21pm

jtfolden

avatar

cloveringold85 said:

poppys said:

Also he was complaining of tingling and numbness. Lidocaine can cause numbness and the dosage was all off anyway, since it was used to cut the Fentanyl.

The source of the pills was not found. Apparently no one else died from that batch - that they could find. That makes me think he got the pills overseas from a person. If they were on the web, more people probably would have died that they could track. The counterfeits were mixed with the legits, so maybe he topped off his supply recently, before Moline. Drug users have a terrible fear of running out, same as alcoholics.

.

The authorities hinted that the pills "may" have come from China. Like I've said before, I have a feeling that someone in Atlanta gave him those bad pills, and the dealer may have gotten them from overseas, like you stated. It makes sense, because they would be very hard to trace.

I think he had them prior to Atlanta, though but perhaps not long... Judith seemed to indicate Prince was behaving unusual the whole time they were together that weekend.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #657 posted 05/05/18 4:51pm

Purplestar88

I say let the man rest in peace. Who the hell is Prizefight? It is crazy how when someone dies and all of a sudden people want to come out of the woodwork with all kinds of stories. These people know what they are doing. This is not about Prince. And their stories say more about them than it does about Prince. This person that claims to be in the know just wants to make his/her self look better. They are tons of "Prizefights" that were in his cramp over the years. Mani just wanted to insert herself in the investigation to fish for information and gossip. As for people taking about "Karma" what does that have to do with the price of china? Prince didn't put a gun to these people head to do anything for him. They give people these powerful pills and then when people become addicted to them, now they become the bad guy. He was in a very bad predication that many people find themselves, your still an active person but being in pain takes a troll. He seem to have a complicated childhood and then he became famous. When become rich and famous who can you really trust?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #658 posted 05/05/18 4:55pm

Bassette

Which prince.orgers have been interviewed by the detectives? Would you dare to say that? If you would have met "Peter Bravestrong" on his overseas trips to (Amsterdam?) would you tell this here in this forum? I wonder.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #659 posted 05/05/18 4:57pm

ChocolateBox31
21

avatar

kmama07 said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

LR had a lot of theories & made statements which turned-out not to be true, and Tyka was one of them. She was so adamant that Prince involved her in his business, but not really.

.

She seemed to not have a clue as to what was really going on in Prince's life. Another thing that struck me as odd was the fact that the reports state when Prince was found, and they tried to contact his next of kin "Tyka", they could not get a hold of her. Now, why is that? Don't you think if you had a loved one who was in poor health and you were planning on an intervention--wouldn't you have your phone by your side?

.

The fact that we only have a very small part of her interview with detectives, leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

.

Just so much of this is beyond shady. disbelief

I think Tyka has interjected herself (in her own mind) into Prince's life in a more prominent way than she actually was in order to make herself look better to the public. She is in way over her head with all the estate B.S., tv/radio interviews, etc. Sister or not, she is no different than all the others riding the purple gravy train. [Edited 5/5/18 16:11pm]

Even though I have compassion toward Tyka for being Prince's ONLY full blooded relative left. NO ONE can take that away from her and she does deserve respect for just that. But Tyka also admitted to the investigators that her and Prince didn't communicate with each other very much.

"That mountain top situation is not really what it's all cracked up 2 B when eye was doing the Purple Rain tour eye had a lot of people who eye knew eye'll never c again @ the concerts.just screamin n places they thought they was suppose 2 scream."prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 22 of 26 « First<17181920212223242526>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > No murder charge in prince's death Investigation Discussion - Continued - Part 9