independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 25th Jun 2019 7:36am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > no murder charge likely in prince's death CBS news
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 37 of 44 « First<333435363738394041>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #1080 posted 02/28/18 11:53am

1Sasha

Although we may disagree on what was going on, something was affecting his health - everyone could see it - and it was not only the use of drugs. Take a look at some of those Piano and A Microphone tour photos - he looks skeletal. His clothes were hanging off of him. His color had not been good for months. What about being all bundled up at the basketball game in March? Really? He was okay? No. No. No. People around him noticed! It wasn't just fans - and he kept telling everyone he was fine.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1081 posted 02/28/18 12:07pm

laurarichardso
n

1Sasha said:

Although we may disagree on what was going on, something was affecting his health - everyone could see it - and it was not only the use of drugs. Take a look at some of those Piano and A Microphone tour photos - he looks skeletal. His clothes were hanging off of him. His color had not been good for months. What about being all bundled up at the basketball game in March? Really? He was okay? No. No. No. People around him noticed! It wasn't just fans - and he kept telling everyone he was fine.

Of course something else was going on. We have seen plenty of people on pain pills and none looked like Prince looked.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1082 posted 02/28/18 1:15pm

disch

“Something else” does not necessarily mean a terminal disease (ie, something doomed to kill him in 6 months). Most 57 year olds have at least some health concerns. Also the idea that he looked obviously ill and horrible in his last months is not true. Just go back and read the archives on this very site. It was only after his death that some people starting claiming here that it was obvious to them he was direly ill; there’s very little of that talk prior to his death (definitely prior to moline). I think he looked very thin, but he had looked very thin at other times in his life too (mid 90s, say) so that wasn’t so completely odd.
-
My personal opinion? He may have stopped getting certain cosmetic enhancements (Botox etc) that he had gotten a few years prior, which made him look slightly deferent in the face. Im loathe myself to try to diagnose him or anyone via photos I see on the internet.

Laurarichardson said:



1Sasha said:


Although we may disagree on what was going on, something was affecting his health - everyone could see it - and it was not only the use of drugs. Take a look at some of those Piano and A Microphone tour photos - he looks skeletal. His clothes were hanging off of him. His color had not been good for months. What about being all bundled up at the basketball game in March? Really? He was okay? No. No. No. People around him noticed! It wasn't just fans - and he kept telling everyone he was fine.



Of course something else was going on. We have seen plenty of people on pain pills and none looked like Prince looked.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1083 posted 02/28/18 1:27pm

cloveringold85

avatar

PeteSilas said:

laurarichardson said:

The comments about the cameras being gone came from Charles. There are screen shots from social media of two horn plyers who were told to get their stuff about a week before he died as they might not be able to get their stuff later.

the cameras never rung right to me, anyone with a single iota of Prince (not to mention the modern era of cameras everywhere) knows that man was paranoid. Charles didn't need to say anything, because if there was footage i'm sure we'd have heard by now.

.

I do not and will not take Charles' words as gospel. He does not have first-hand knowledge of anything. Where did he hear about the camera's being removed? It's all hearsay and speculation.

.

First of all, why would Prince even do that? For what reason? If he wanted to hide (in his own damn house, mind you), then he could have gone to the bathroom and downed a punch of pills if he was so hell-bent on killing himself! I'm sure he didn't have camera's in the toilet. eek

.

Another thing, as far as him (supposedly) removing the camera's so that his death wouldn't recorded. What would it really matter at that point, because he was found dead in the elevator and the detectives have pictures of him laying in the elevator as well as pictures of his living quarters with the pills laying everywhere. (??) confused

.

Why would Prince remove security camera's, but yet leave pills laying all over his living quarters? confused

.

No disrespect to any of you, but I just don't see it.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1084 posted 02/28/18 1:28pm

cloveringold85

avatar

XxAxX said:

leec1 said:

leec1 said:

The May 24 search warrant stated there was no video surveillance.

This is the nutty part, IMO Prince was living alone at PP, we know he recorded/filmed everything - NO WAY would those cameras have been off at his request....

.

The Carver County Sheriff mentioned the security camera's in their press conference. nod

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1085 posted 02/28/18 1:33pm

laurarichardso
n

I have seen two pics taken by a party goer in St. Barts. These were not professional photos or papparzzi. Remember this was a private party. He looks bad in those photos compared to the pics from a Vickings game in the fall of 2015. I doubt he was getting botox as black does not crack and missing a botox appointment is not going to make you look like he did. He actually looks bad in the professional pics from Atlanta and the T.V. footage from the Warriors game and leaving the book party.

disch said:

“Something else” does not necessarily mean a terminal disease (ie, something doomed to kill him in 6 months). Most 57 year olds have at least some health concerns. Also the idea that he looked obviously ill and horrible in his last months is not true. Just go back and read the archives on this very site. It was only after his death that some people starting claiming here that it was obvious to them he was direly ill; there’s very little of that talk prior to his death (definitely prior to moline). I think he looked very thin, but he had looked very thin at other times in his life too (mid 90s, say) so that wasn’t so completely odd. - My personal opinion? He may have stopped getting certain cosmetic enhancements (Botox etc) that he had gotten a few years prior, which made him look slightly deferent in the face. Im loathe myself to try to diagnose him or anyone via photos I see on the internet. Laurarichardson said:

Of course something else was going on. We have seen plenty of people on pain pills and none looked like Prince looked.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1086 posted 02/28/18 1:33pm

cloveringold85

avatar

laurarichardson said:

purplefam99 said:

he had just accidentally OD'd on a plane, i think if he thought that business might even

slightly happen again, he wasn't gonna have the likes of us seeing it.

If he stayed in the hospital no one would have saw anything. He choose to go home and I am sure those cameras were not removed over night.

.

Okay......Let's supposed Prince had the security camera's removed days or weeks prior to his passing. Don't you think someone would have took notice of that?? confused

.

Gee, Prince......where did the security camera's go? confused

.

So, did Andrew just waltz right past the security gates and show up at Prince's door, unannounced, with a backpack of pills? Oh right........there was no security there to stop him. eek

.

I'm being sarcastic here to try and prove my point.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1087 posted 02/28/18 1:34pm

laurarichardso
n

cloveringold85 said:

XxAxX said:

leec1 said: This is the nutty part, IMO Prince was living alone at PP, we know he recorded/filmed everything - NO WAY would those cameras have been off at his request....

.

The Carver County Sheriff mentioned the security camera's in their press conference. nod

The search warrant stated that there was no footage.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1088 posted 02/28/18 1:36pm

laurarichardso
n

cloveringold85 said:

PeteSilas said:

the cameras never rung right to me, anyone with a single iota of Prince (not to mention the modern era of cameras everywhere) knows that man was paranoid. Charles didn't need to say anything, because if there was footage i'm sure we'd have heard by now.

.

I do not and will not take Charles' words as gospel. He does not have first-hand knowledge of anything. Where did he hear about the camera's being removed? It's all hearsay and speculation.

.

First of all, why would Prince even do that? For what reason? If he wanted to hide (in his own damn house, mind you), then he could have gone to the bathroom and downed a punch of pills if he was so hell-bent on killing himself! I'm sure he didn't have camera's in the toilet. eek

.

Another thing, as far as him (supposedly) removing the camera's so that his death wouldn't recorded. What would it really matter at that point, because he was found dead in the elevator and the detectives have pictures of him laying in the elevator as well as pictures of his living quarters with the pills laying everywhere. (??) confused

.

Why would Prince remove security camera's, but yet leave pills laying all over his living quarters? confused

.

No disrespect to any of you, but I just don't see it.

Charles went to the memorial service at Paiseley Park. Don't you think this would have come up among family members.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1089 posted 02/28/18 1:39pm

laurarichardso
n

cloveringold85 said:

laurarichardson said:

purplefam99 said: If he stayed in the hospital no one would have saw anything. He choose to go home and I am sure those cameras were not removed over night.

.

Okay......Let's supposed Prince had the security camera's removed days or weeks prior to his passing. Don't you think someone would have took notice of that?? confused

.

Gee, Prince......where did the security camera's go? confused

.

So, did Andrew just waltz right past the security gates and show up at Prince's door, unannounced, with a backpack of pills? Oh right........there was no security there to stop him. eek

.

I'm being sarcastic here to try and prove my point.

Andrew was picked up by Kirk and there was no security working at PP. Remember everyone was given the week off except Meron and Kirk.

Prince owns the building he does not have to explain why the cameras are being moved to anyone

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1090 posted 02/28/18 1:39pm

cloveringold85

avatar

disch said:

“Something else” does not necessarily mean a terminal disease (ie, something doomed to kill him in 6 months). Most 57 year olds have at least some health concerns. Also the idea that he looked obviously ill and horrible in his last months is not true. Just go back and read the archives on this very site. It was only after his death that some people starting claiming here that it was obvious to them he was direly ill; there’s very little of that talk prior to his death (definitely prior to moline). I think he looked very thin, but he had looked very thin at other times in his life too (mid 90s, say) so that wasn’t so completely odd. - My personal opinion? He may have stopped getting certain cosmetic enhancements (Botox etc) that he had gotten a few years prior, which made him look slightly deferent in the face. Im loathe myself to try to diagnose him or anyone via photos I see on the internet. Laurarichardson said:

Of course something else was going on. We have seen plenty of people on pain pills and none looked like Prince looked.

.

Prince was always thin. He was getting older, and your skin loses it's elasticity, and when you are thin, it shows even more as you age. Maybe he was not eating properly? But that does not mean he was dying of any disease. I have friends who are deathly thin (gaunt), due to stress and just life and not eating well.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1091 posted 02/28/18 1:41pm

cloveringold85

avatar

laurarichardson said:

I have seen two pics taken by a party goer in St. Barts. These were not professional photos or papparzzi. Remember this was a private party. He looks bad in those photos compared to the pics from a Vickings game in the fall of 2015. I doubt he was getting botox as black does not crack and missing a botox appointment is not going to make you look like he did. He actually looks bad in the professional pics from Atlanta and the T.V. footage from the Warriors game and leaving the book party.

disch said:

“Something else” does not necessarily mean a terminal disease (ie, something doomed to kill him in 6 months). Most 57 year olds have at least some health concerns. Also the idea that he looked obviously ill and horrible in his last months is not true. Just go back and read the archives on this very site. It was only after his death that some people starting claiming here that it was obvious to them he was direly ill; there’s very little of that talk prior to his death (definitely prior to moline). I think he looked very thin, but he had looked very thin at other times in his life too (mid 90s, say) so that wasn’t so completely odd. - My personal opinion? He may have stopped getting certain cosmetic enhancements (Botox etc) that he had gotten a few years prior, which made him look slightly deferent in the face. Im loathe myself to try to diagnose him or anyone via photos I see on the internet. Laurarichardson said:

.

Yes, black don't crack, but Prince was mixed-race. His mother was light-skinned. He has Creole roots.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1092 posted 02/28/18 1:42pm

cloveringold85

avatar

laurarichardson said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

The Carver County Sheriff mentioned the security camera's in their press conference. nod

The search warrant stated that there was no footage.

.

Well then, they are covering it up, because he said so in the press conference.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1093 posted 02/28/18 1:44pm

cloveringold85

avatar

laurarichardson said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

I do not and will not take Charles' words as gospel. He does not have first-hand knowledge of anything. Where did he hear about the camera's being removed? It's all hearsay and speculation.

.

First of all, why would Prince even do that? For what reason? If he wanted to hide (in his own damn house, mind you), then he could have gone to the bathroom and downed a punch of pills if he was so hell-bent on killing himself! I'm sure he didn't have camera's in the toilet. eek

.

Another thing, as far as him (supposedly) removing the camera's so that his death wouldn't recorded. What would it really matter at that point, because he was found dead in the elevator and the detectives have pictures of him laying in the elevator as well as pictures of his living quarters with the pills laying everywhere. (??) confused

.

Why would Prince remove security camera's, but yet leave pills laying all over his living quarters? confused

.

No disrespect to any of you, but I just don't see it.

Charles went to the memorial service at Paiseley Park. Don't you think this would have come up among family members.

.

I have no idea what they would share with Charles. He said they didn't tell him much of anything. He's been kept in the dark, like a mushroom. eek

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1094 posted 02/28/18 1:46pm

laurarichardso
n

cloveringold85 said:

laurarichardson said:

I have seen two pics taken by a party goer in St. Barts. These were not professional photos or papparzzi. Remember this was a private party. He looks bad in those photos compared to the pics from a Vickings game in the fall of 2015. I doubt he was getting botox as black does not crack and missing a botox appointment is not going to make you look like he did. He actually looks bad in the professional pics from Atlanta and the T.V. footage from the Warriors game and leaving the book party.

.

Yes, black don't crack, but Prince was mixed-race. His mother was light-skinned. He has Creole roots.

How does your face fall in a few months from the fall to January?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1095 posted 02/28/18 1:47pm

cloveringold85

avatar

laurarichardson said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

Okay......Let's supposed Prince had the security camera's removed days or weeks prior to his passing. Don't you think someone would have took notice of that?? confused

.

Gee, Prince......where did the security camera's go? confused

.

So, did Andrew just waltz right past the security gates and show up at Prince's door, unannounced, with a backpack of pills? Oh right........there was no security there to stop him. eek

.

I'm being sarcastic here to try and prove my point.

Andrew was picked up by Kirk and there was no security working at PP. Remember everyone was given the week off except Meron and Kirk.

Prince owns the building he does not have to explain why the cameras are being moved to anyone

.

Why would Andrew need Kirck to pick him up? He went to a hotel when he arrived.

.

People being given the week off is irrelevant here. I'm saying......if Prince DID have the camera's removed........someone would have said something!

.

No, Prince didn't have to tell anyone; but it was obvious, if the camera's were removed, no? confused

.

Not one single person who worked for Prince has said the camera's were removed--not even leaked on social media -- nothing. confused

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1096 posted 02/28/18 1:48pm

laurarichardso
n

cloveringold85 said:

laurarichardson said:

Charles went to the memorial service at Paiseley Park. Don't you think this would have come up among family members.

.

I have no idea what they would share with Charles. He said they didn't tell him much of anything. He's been kept in the dark, like a mushroom. eek

I am pretty sure family members were not stiring into space and not speaking at the services.

In fact he said he did have words with Omarr so the fam was not quite.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1097 posted 02/28/18 1:50pm

cloveringold85

avatar

laurarichardson said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

Yes, black don't crack, but Prince was mixed-race. His mother was light-skinned. He has Creole roots.

How does your face fall in a few months from the fall to January?

.

His face did not "fall". lol

.

Remember, he was grieving for Denise. He probably was not eating and taking care of himself. He was hurting.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1098 posted 02/28/18 1:50pm

Mumio

avatar

cloveringold85 said:

I do not and will not take Charles' words as gospel. He does not have first-hand knowledge of anything. Where did he hear about the camera's being removed? It's all hearsay and speculation.


nod That's right. He's looking to make some coin and get some recognition for himself. Gonna be interesting to see the different ways that happens. I know he's supposed to be part of princeofminneapolis tour. He's writing a book. Podcasts. Don't know of all the ways he is/will be compensated but he ain't doing it for free. Eyes and ears open lol

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1099 posted 02/28/18 1:52pm

laurarichardso
n

cloveringold85 said:

laurarichardson said:

Andrew was picked up by Kirk and there was no security working at PP. Remember everyone was given the week off except Meron and Kirk.

Prince owns the building he does not have to explain why the cameras are being moved to anyone

.

Why would Andrew need Kirck to pick him up? He went to a hotel when he arrived.

.

People being given the week off is irrelevant here. I'm saying......if Prince DID have the camera's removed........someone would have said something!

.

No, Prince didn't have to tell anyone; but it was obvious, if the camera's were removed, no? confused

.

Not one single person who worked for Prince has said the camera's were removed--not even leaked on social media -- nothing. confused

Andrew did not walk to PP he was brought to PP by Kirk. No one was working security because Prince sent everyone away and it was known for sometime that no footage exsisted it is in the search warrants. Charles was the first person to say the footage does not exsist because the cameras were gone.

Why would anyone say anything about the cameras being removed if staff was given the week off?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1100 posted 02/28/18 1:52pm

PeteSilas

no talk of surveillance footage has surfaced, i think i've read that it was there but turned off. either way, that in itself is bizarre, paranoid assed prince would never have his shit turned off, it just doesn't make sense. Morris Hayes had some stories about how insistent prince was about making sure his gate was locked a few years ago and went with him to the hardware store, prince wouldn't normally have the cameras off.

cloveringold85 said:

laurarichardson said:

Andrew was picked up by Kirk and there was no security working at PP. Remember everyone was given the week off except Meron and Kirk.

Prince owns the building he does not have to explain why the cameras are being moved to anyone

.

Why would Andrew need Kirck to pick him up? He went to a hotel when he arrived.

.

People being given the week off is irrelevant here. I'm saying......if Prince DID have the camera's removed........someone would have said something!

.

No, Prince didn't have to tell anyone; but it was obvious, if the camera's were removed, no? confused

.

Not one single person who worked for Prince has said the camera's were removed--not even leaked on social media -- nothing. confused

Prince.org: With fans like these he didn't need haters.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1101 posted 02/28/18 1:52pm

cloveringold85

avatar

laurarichardson said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

I have no idea what they would share with Charles. He said they didn't tell him much of anything. He's been kept in the dark, like a mushroom. eek

I am pretty sure family members were not stiring into space and not speaking at the services.

In fact he said he did have words with Omarr so the fam was not quite.

.

In all honesty, we just do not know what Omarr or the family said or shared with Charles.

.

You have to remember, Charles was saying these things AFTER the memorial services.......this was only in recent months that he was saying they were shutting him out. We all watched his interview and know what he said.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1102 posted 02/28/18 1:54pm

laurarichardso
n

Mumio said:

cloveringold85 said:

I do not and will not take Charles' words as gospel. He does not have first-hand knowledge of anything. Where did he hear about the camera's being removed? It's all hearsay and speculation.


nod That's right. He's looking to make some coin and get some recognition for himself. Gonna be interesting to see the different ways that happens. I know he's supposed to be part of princeofminneapolis tour. He's writing a book. Podcasts. Don't know of all the ways he is/will be compensated but he ain't doing it for free. Eyes and ears open lol

He did one Podcast and Mike Dean is not paying anyone. Not sure if he is going to make any money doing interviews and we know for a fact that footage does not exsist.

If the cameras were even turned off Why?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1103 posted 02/28/18 1:54pm

cloveringold85

avatar

Mumio said:

cloveringold85 said:

I do not and will not take Charles' words as gospel. He does not have first-hand knowledge of anything. Where did he hear about the camera's being removed? It's all hearsay and speculation.


nod That's right. He's looking to make some coin and get some recognition for himself. Gonna be interesting to see the different ways that happens. I know he's supposed to be part of princeofminneapolis tour. He's writing a book. Podcasts. Don't know of all the ways he is/will be compensated but he ain't doing it for free. Eyes and ears open lol

.

I don't have anything against Charles. I'm sorry for his loss. However, he's hurting, just like the rest of us and we ALL would like some answers.

.

Oh, is he writing a book now? Interesting.

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1104 posted 02/28/18 1:56pm

laurarichardso
n

cloveringold85 said:

laurarichardson said:

I am pretty sure family members were not stiring into space and not speaking at the services.

In fact he said he did have words with Omarr so the fam was not quite.

.

In all honesty, we just do not know what Omarr or the family said or shared with Charles.

.

You have to remember, Charles was saying these things AFTER the memorial services.......this was only in recent months that he was saying they were shutting him out. We all watched his interview and know what he said.

On the Podcast he said exactly what happened between him and Omarr and how SNJ did not even want Omarr or Tyka at the funeral. How would he have said these things before the service?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1105 posted 02/28/18 1:58pm

cloveringold85

avatar

laurarichardson said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

Why would Andrew need Kirck to pick him up? He went to a hotel when he arrived.

.

People being given the week off is irrelevant here. I'm saying......if Prince DID have the camera's removed........someone would have said something!

.

No, Prince didn't have to tell anyone; but it was obvious, if the camera's were removed, no? confused

.

Not one single person who worked for Prince has said the camera's were removed--not even leaked on social media -- nothing. confused

Andrew did not walk to PP he was brought to PP by Kirk. No one was working security because Prince sent everyone away and it was known for sometime that no footage exsisted it is in the search warrants. Charles was the first person to say the footage does not exsist because the cameras were gone.

Why would anyone say anything about the cameras being removed if staff was given the week off?

.

I know all of that. But, there WAS staff working there on April 21st......surely, they knew about the camera's being removed (if they were).

.

I know that if I showed up for work in a 60,000 SF facility, I would notice the camera's being gone!! BOSS: Where did the camera's go?

.

Did he have idiots working for him, or what??!! eek

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1106 posted 02/28/18 1:59pm

laurarichardso
n

Exactly, if you go back and read the Carver County Police Logs from 2012 and on he had all kinds of crazies trying to jump the fence.

PeteSilas said:

no talk of surveillance footage has surfaced, i think i've read that it was there but turned off. either way, that in itself is bizarre, paranoid assed prince would never have his shit turned off, it just doesn't make sense. Morris Hayes had some stories about how insistent prince was about making sure his gate was locked a few years ago and went with him to the hardware store, prince wouldn't normally have the cameras off.

cloveringold85 said:

.

Why would Andrew need Kirck to pick him up? He went to a hotel when he arrived.

.

People being given the week off is irrelevant here. I'm saying......if Prince DID have the camera's removed........someone would have said something!

.

No, Prince didn't have to tell anyone; but it was obvious, if the camera's were removed, no? confused

.

Not one single person who worked for Prince has said the camera's were removed--not even leaked on social media -- nothing. confused

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1107 posted 02/28/18 2:01pm

laurarichardso
n

cloveringold85 said:

laurarichardson said:

Andrew did not walk to PP he was brought to PP by Kirk. No one was working security because Prince sent everyone away and it was known for sometime that no footage exsisted it is in the search warrants. Charles was the first person to say the footage does not exsist because the cameras were gone.

Why would anyone say anything about the cameras being removed if staff was given the week off?

.

I know all of that. But, there WAS staff working there on April 21st......surely, they knew about the camera's being removed (if they were).

.

I know that if I showed up for work in a 60,000 SF facility, I would notice the camera's being gone!! BOSS: Where did the camera's go?

.

Did he have idiots working for him, or what??!! eek

Not idiots but two people who know more then what they have told the police.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1108 posted 02/28/18 2:07pm

cloveringold85

avatar

PeteSilas said:

no talk of surveillance footage has surfaced, i think i've read that it was there but turned off. either way, that in itself is bizarre, paranoid assed prince would never have his shit turned off, it just doesn't make sense. Morris Hayes had some stories about how insistent prince was about making sure his gate was locked a few years ago and went with him to the hardware store, prince wouldn't normally have the cameras off.

cloveringold85 said:

.

Why would Andrew need Kirck to pick him up? He went to a hotel when he arrived.

.

People being given the week off is irrelevant here. I'm saying......if Prince DID have the camera's removed........someone would have said something!

.

No, Prince didn't have to tell anyone; but it was obvious, if the camera's were removed, no? confused

.

Not one single person who worked for Prince has said the camera's were removed--not even leaked on social media -- nothing. confused

.

This is what the Sheriff said. Listen closely at 9:25 regarding the security cameras.

.

https://www.youtube.com/w...cmDZ8DNAGk

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1109 posted 02/28/18 2:08pm

leec1

cloveringold85 said:

laurarichardson said:

Andrew did not walk to PP he was brought to PP by Kirk. No one was working security because Prince sent everyone away and it was known for sometime that no footage exsisted it is in the search warrants. Charles was the first person to say the footage does not exsist because the cameras were gone.

Why would anyone say anything about the cameras being removed if staff was given the week off?

.

I know all of that. But, there WAS staff working there on April 21st......surely, they knew about the camera's being removed (if they were).

.

I know that if I showed up for work in a 60,000 SF facility, I would notice the camera's being gone!! BOSS: Where did the camera's go?

.

Did he have idiots working for him, or what??!! eek

leec1said:

Below is the link to the 5/24 search warrant that states there is no video surveillance. It doesn't provide any further detail on video so there is no way of knowing the overall status: were there cameras that were just turned off or no cameras at all, etc.

https://www.documentcloud...-2016.html

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 37 of 44 « First<333435363738394041>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > no murder charge likely in prince's death CBS news