independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 20th Nov 2019 11:40am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Remember when Vavoom came out and everyone lost their shit!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/27/17 1:48pm

lust

avatar

Remember when Vavoom came out and everyone lost their shit!

So, people still feeling it?

It never did much for me. TRC aside most of the singles from around then were pretty forgettable.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/27/17 2:01pm

OperatingTheta
n

avatar

'Underneath the Cream' and 'When Eye Lay My Hands On U' still do it for me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/27/17 2:26pm

lust

avatar

OperatingThetan said:

'Underneath the Cream' and 'When Eye Lay My Hands On U' still do it for me.



Touché. They are good. There is to be fair quote a few decent ones.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/27/17 2:29pm

Genesia

avatar

"Everyone"? Really?

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/27/17 2:52pm

IstenSzek

avatar

Genesia said:

"Everyone"? Really?



only one person lost their shit over vavoom around here lol

it's -together with High- my least favorite song on The Chocolate Invasion.

all the other songs are pretty great cool

either an early mix or a remix of it back then, i can't remember, had a bit
more life and depth in it and didn't sound quite as flat as the official one.
that's the main gripe i have with vavoom, it just sounds so flat. even with
the Tidal FLAC version, there's very little improvement, it's just the way it
was recorded/produced.


and true love lives on lollipops and crisps
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/27/17 2:53pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

Heck yeah! I lost my poop then and still do. Great song! I love how it builds and builds, and I absolutely love the crunchy sound of the final solo.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 11/27/17 2:55pm

lust

avatar

Genesia said:

"Everyone"? Really?




Sorry. Didn’t realise there’d be a need to explain that it was a blatantly hyperbolic comment.

You can read it as “lots of people” If you like.

Also just to be clear. I don’t actually think that people literally
Misplaced thier faecal matter only to find it months later all white and chalky like dog poo in the 70s. That’s known as a metaphor and like hyperbole is a type of linguistic shortcut used in order to simplify language and add colour to largely inconsequential conversations.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 11/27/17 3:03pm

Dandroppedadim
e

I liked the version with added background noise/female moans etc - gave it a rough feel, then was dissapointed when the clean version was released.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 11/27/17 3:06pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

lust said:

Genesia said:

"Everyone"? Really?

Sorry. Didn’t realise there’d be a need to explain that it was a blatantly hyperbolic comment. You can read it as “lots of people” If you like. Also just to be clear. I don’t actually think that people literally Misplaced thier faecal matter only to find it months later all white and chalky like dog poo in the 70s. That’s known as a metaphor and like hyperbole is a type of linguistic shortcut used in order to simplify language and add colour to largely inconsequential conversations.



falloff

Nice apology but she won't be satisfied unless you specifically name every single person who lost their poop when "Vavoom" came out. But you can start the list with me!

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 11/27/17 3:13pm

lust

avatar

RodeoSchro said:



lust said:


Genesia said:

"Everyone"? Really?



Sorry. Didn’t realise there’d be a need to explain that it was a blatantly hyperbolic comment. You can read it as “lots of people” If you like. Also just to be clear. I don’t actually think that people literally Misplaced thier faecal matter only to find it months later all white and chalky like dog poo in the 70s. That’s known as a metaphor and like hyperbole is a type of linguistic shortcut used in order to simplify language and add colour to largely inconsequential conversations.



falloff

Nice apology but she won't be satisfied unless you specifically name every single person who lost their poop when "Vavoom" came out. But you can start the list with me!




To be fair, it was a long time ago. Blimey. A really long time ago. I just remember a lot of love for it. I’m sure my memory is as flawed as the next person though. I really wanted to love it too.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 11/27/17 3:43pm

luvsexy4all

strange how some people "lose their bowels" over an average song like this....and ignore others

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 11/27/17 3:54pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

luvsexy4all said:

strange how some people "lose their bowels" over an average song like this....and ignore others



Art is subjective. What's average to you hits all the right notes with someone else. And vice versa.

Here's something that will boggle your mind: I absolutely guarantee you that at some point, every single Prince song ever released was/is someone's favorite song in the entire world.

And I can guarantee that with just about any artist - Springsteen; MJ; Striesand; even Nirvana.


Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 11/27/17 3:59pm

lust

avatar

RodeoSchro said:



luvsexy4all said:


strange how some people "lose their bowels" over an average song like this....and ignore others





Art is subjective. What's average to you hits all the right notes with someone else. And vice versa.

Here's something that will boggle your mind: I absolutely guarantee you that at some point, every single Prince song ever released was/is someone's favorite song in the entire world.

And I can guarantee that with just about any artist - Springsteen; MJ; Striesand; even Nirvana.





Would you stand by that and offer an absolute guarantee over Wedding Feast?

I was gonna say “Purple and gold” and realised it’s likely there are people for whom that’s their favourite Prince song. lol
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 11/27/17 4:03pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

lust said:

RodeoSchro said:



Art is subjective. What's average to you hits all the right notes with someone else. And vice versa.

Here's something that will boggle your mind: I absolutely guarantee you that at some point, every single Prince song ever released was/is someone's favorite song in the entire world.

And I can guarantee that with just about any artist - Springsteen; MJ; Striesand; even Nirvana.


Would you stand by that and offer an absolute guarantee over Wedding Feast? I was gonna say “Purple and gold” and realised it’s likely there are people for whom that’s their favourite Prince song. lol



I happen to know two people who, for a solid year, thought "Wedding Feast" was the greatest song in the history of recorded music. True, those two people were my 8-year-old son and 6-year-old daughter, but it still proves my theorem!

On a related note, if there is a Guiness World Record entry for "Most Times Listening to 'Wedding Feast'" it would have me as the "champion".

.

[Edited 11/27/17 16:03pm]

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 11/27/17 4:06pm

CherryMoon57

avatar

lust said:

Genesia said:

"Everyone"? Really?

Sorry. Didn’t realise there’d be a need to explain that it was a blatantly hyperbolic comment. You can read it as “lots of people” If you like. Also just to be clear. I don’t actually think that people literally Misplaced thier faecal matter only to find it months later all white and chalky like dog poo in the 70s. That’s known as a metaphor and like hyperbole is a type of linguistic shortcut used in order to simplify language and add colour to largely inconsequential conversations.


eek lol

Open your heart open your mind
A train is leaving all day
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 11/27/17 4:24pm

lust

avatar

RodeoSchro said:



lust said:


RodeoSchro said:




Art is subjective. What's average to you hits all the right notes with someone else. And vice versa.

Here's something that will boggle your mind: I absolutely guarantee you that at some point, every single Prince song ever released was/is someone's favorite song in the entire world.

And I can guarantee that with just about any artist - Springsteen; MJ; Striesand; even Nirvana.




Would you stand by that and offer an absolute guarantee over Wedding Feast? I was gonna say “Purple and gold” and realised it’s likely there are people for whom that’s their favourite Prince song. lol



I happen to know two people who, for a solid year, thought "Wedding Feast" was the greatest song in the history of recorded music. True, those two people were my 8-year-old son and 6-year-old daughter, but it still proves my theorem!

On a related note, if there is a Guiness World Record entry for "Most Times Listening to 'Wedding Feast'" it would have me as the "champion".

.


[Edited 11/27/17 16:03pm]




lol Touché. And you have my sympathies. That’s cute.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 11/27/17 4:40pm

CherryMoon57

avatar

Not a big fan of 'Vavoom' myself but I absolutely love the rest of the album. For the story, I played both 'The Chocolate Invasion' and '3121' a lot prior to going to the London aftershows in the Summer of 2007 so it is strongly attached to my 21 Nights memories... Coincidentally, 'The Dance', common to both these albums (I have the NPGMC version or the CI) was also the show opener on the night Prince invited me to dance.

Open your heart open your mind
A train is leaving all day
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 11/27/17 4:44pm

lust

avatar

CherryMoon57 said:

Not a big fan of 'Vavoom' myself but I absolutely love the rest of the album. For the story, I played both 'The Chocolate Invasion' and '3121' a lot prior to going to the London aftershows in the Summer of 2007 so it is strongly attached to my 21 Nights memories... Coincidentally, 'The Dance', common to both these albums (I have the NPGMC version or the CI) was also the show opener on the night Prince invited me to dance.



Now that’s a great memory to keep hold of.

I have no such luck but my little brother was invited up to dance and got to sing back up on one song. That was the gig at Koko when the nutcase woman tackled him.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 11/27/17 4:46pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

lust said:

RodeoSchro said:



I happen to know two people who, for a solid year, thought "Wedding Feast" was the greatest song in the history of recorded music. True, those two people were my 8-year-old son and 6-year-old daughter, but it still proves my theorem!

On a related note, if there is a Guiness World Record entry for "Most Times Listening to 'Wedding Feast'" it would have me as the "champion".

.

[Edited 11/27/17 16:03pm]

lol Touché. And you have my sympathies. That’s cute.



Thanks! Oh - and guess what?!? I did a little Googling and I found the list of "everyone" who lost their poop when "Vavoom came out! Here it is, hope Genesia is happy now:


Adam Baum
Adam Zapel
Al Bino
Al Dente
Al Fresco
Al K. Seltzer
Barb Dwyer
Barb E. Dahl
Barbara Seville
Barry Cade
Bea Minor and Dee Major
Bill Board
Bill Ding
Bill Foldes
Bill Loney
Billy Rubin
Bob Apple
Bob Katz, Tom Katz and their sister Kitty Katz
Bonnie Ann Clyde

Casey Macy
Charity Case
Cheri Pitts, Harry Pitts
Chip Munk
Chris P. Bacon
Chuck U. Farley
Chuck Waggon
Claire Annette Reed
Constance Noring
Corey Ander
Corey O. Graff
Dick Bender
Dick Burns
Dick Bush
Dick Face
Dick Finder
Dick Head
Dick Hyman
Dick Hunter
Dick Long
Dick Mussell
Dick Pole
Dick Pound
Dick Rasch
Dick Swett
Dick Tator
Dick Trickle
Dick Wood
Fonda Dicks
Frank Enstein
Gail Force
Gail Storm
Harden Thicke
Harry Chest
Harry Cox
Harry Dangler
Harry Johnson
Harry Legg
Harry Hooker
Harry P. Ness
Harry Peters
Harry Lipp
Harry Sachs
Hugh Jorgan
I.P. Freely
I.P. Daly
Jack Hoff
Jack Goff
Lily Pond
Lucy Fer
Luke Warm
Lust
Marshall Law
Max Power
May Day
May Furst
Mel Loewe
Mike Hunt
Mike Rotch
Mo Lestor
Mona Lott
Nick O. Time
Olive Branch
Olive Green
Olive Hoyl
Paige Turner
Pearl E. Gates
RodeoSchro
Rusty Irons
Rusty Keyes
Rusty Nail
Rusty Pipes
Rusty Steel
Rusty Trumpet
Sal A. Mander
Tom Morrow
Tommy Gunn
Tommy Hawk
Virginia Beach
Walter Melon
Willie Stroker and his girlfriend, Betty Wont

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 11/27/17 5:00pm

CherryMoon57

avatar

lust said:

CherryMoon57 said:

Not a big fan of 'Vavoom' myself but I absolutely love the rest of the album. For the story, I played both 'The Chocolate Invasion' and '3121' a lot prior to going to the London aftershows in the Summer of 2007 so it is strongly attached to my 21 Nights memories... Coincidentally, 'The Dance', common to both these albums (I have the NPGMC version or the CI) was also the show opener on the night Prince invited me to dance.

Now that’s a great memory to keep hold of. I have no such luck but my little brother was invited up to dance and got to sing back up on one song. That was the gig at Koko when the nutcase woman tackled him.


Wow that would have been a memorable show for you both as well! And I am glad the incident with that woman didn't discourage Prince from inviting further people onstage.

Open your heart open your mind
A train is leaving all day
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 11/27/17 5:04pm

lust

avatar

RodeoSchro said:



lust said:


RodeoSchro said:




I happen to know two people who, for a solid year, thought "Wedding Feast" was the greatest song in the history of recorded music. True, those two people were my 8-year-old son and 6-year-old daughter, but it still proves my theorem!

On a related note, if there is a Guiness World Record entry for "Most Times Listening to 'Wedding Feast'" it would have me as the "champion".

.



[Edited 11/27/17 16:03pm]



lol Touché. And you have my sympathies. That’s cute.



Thanks! Oh - and guess what?!? I did a little Googling and I found the list of "everyone" who lost their poop when "Vavoom came out! Here it is, hope Genesia is happy now:


Adam Baum
Adam Zapel
Al Bino
Al Dente
Al Fresco
Al K. Seltzer
Barb Dwyer
Barb E. Dahl
Barbara Seville
Barry Cade
Bea Minor and Dee Major
Bill Board
Bill Ding
Bill Foldes
Bill Loney
Billy Rubin
Bob Apple
Bob Katz, Tom Katz and their sister Kitty Katz
Bonnie Ann Clyde


Casey Macy
Charity Case
Cheri Pitts, Harry Pitts
Chip Munk
Chris P. Bacon
Chuck U. Farley
Chuck Waggon
Claire Annette Reed
Constance Noring
Corey Ander
Corey O. Graff
Dick Bender
Dick Burns
Dick Bush
Dick Face
Dick Finder
Dick Head
Dick Hyman
Dick Hunter
Dick Long
Dick Mussell
Dick Pole
Dick Pound
Dick Rasch
Dick Swett
Dick Tator
Dick Trickle
Dick Wood
Fonda Dicks
Frank Enstein
Gail Force
Gail Storm
Harden Thicke
Harry Chest
Harry Cox
Harry Dangler
Harry Johnson
Harry Legg
Harry Hooker
Harry P. Ness
Harry Peters
Harry Lipp
Harry Sachs
Hugh Jorgan
I.P. Freely
I.P. Daly
Jack Hoff
Jack Goff
Lily Pond
Lucy Fer
Luke Warm
Lust
Marshall Law
Max Power
May Day
May Furst
Mel Loewe
Mike Hunt
Mike Rotch
Mo Lestor
Mona Lott
Nick O. Time
Olive Branch
Olive Green
Olive Hoyl
Paige Turner
Pearl E. Gates
RodeoSchro
Rusty Irons
Rusty Keyes
Rusty Nail
Rusty Pipes
Rusty Steel
Rusty Trumpet
Sal A. Mander
Tom Morrow
Tommy Gunn
Tommy Hawk
Virginia Beach
Walter Melon
Willie Stroker and his girlfriend, Betty Wont




lol
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 11/27/17 5:06pm

lust

avatar

CherryMoon57 said:



lust said:


CherryMoon57 said:

Not a big fan of 'Vavoom' myself but I absolutely love the rest of the album. For the story, I played both 'The Chocolate Invasion' and '3121' a lot prior to going to the London aftershows in the Summer of 2007 so it is strongly attached to my 21 Nights memories... Coincidentally, 'The Dance', common to both these albums (I have the NPGMC version or the CI) was also the show opener on the night Prince invited me to dance.



Now that’s a great memory to keep hold of. I have no such luck but my little brother was invited up to dance and got to sing back up on one song. That was the gig at Koko when the nutcase woman tackled him.


Wow that would have been a memorable show for you both as well! And I am glad the incident with that woman didn't discourage Prince from inviting further people onstage.




I wasn’t there unfortunately. I live in New Zealand so wasn’t able to see Prince as much as my brother who went to almost all the 21 nights shows and aftershows as well.
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 11/27/17 5:22pm

CherryMoon57

avatar

lust said:

CherryMoon57 said:


Wow that would have been a memorable show for you both as well! And I am glad the incident with that woman didn't discourage Prince from inviting further people onstage.

I wasn’t there unfortunately. I live in New Zealand so wasn’t able to see Prince as much as my brother who went to almost all the 21 nights shows and aftershows as well.


Oh that's unfortunate!

Open your heart open your mind
A train is leaving all day
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 11/27/17 8:55pm

paisleypark4

avatar

It's a cute song. I remember it getting a mixed to positive response here

Download all the shit hop that you can for your kids, neices, nephews, and their friends also. That will prevent them from going out and buying it and will prevent some shit hop sales. Every little bit helps - Andy
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 11/28/17 1:47am

dodger

RodeoSchro said:

lust said:

RodeoSchro said: lol Touché. And you have my sympathies. That’s cute.



Thanks! Oh - and guess what?!? I did a little Googling and I found the list of "everyone" who lost their poop when "Vavoom came out! Here it is, hope Genesia is happy now:


Adam Baum
Adam Zapel
Al Bino
Al Dente
Al Fresco
Al K. Seltzer
Barb Dwyer
Barb E. Dahl
Barbara Seville
Barry Cade
Bea Minor and Dee Major
Bill Board
Bill Ding
Bill Foldes
Bill Loney
Billy Rubin
Bob Apple
Bob Katz, Tom Katz and their sister Kitty Katz
Bonnie Ann Clyde

Casey Macy
Charity Case
Cheri Pitts, Harry Pitts
Chip Munk
Chris P. Bacon
Chuck U. Farley
Chuck Waggon
Claire Annette Reed
Constance Noring
Corey Ander
Corey O. Graff
Dick Bender
Dick Burns
Dick Bush
Dick Face
Dick Finder
Dick Head
Dick Hyman
Dick Hunter
Dick Long
Dick Mussell
Dick Pole
Dick Pound
Dick Rasch
Dick Swett
Dick Tator
Dick Trickle
Dick Wood
Fonda Dicks
Frank Enstein
Gail Force
Gail Storm
Harden Thicke
Harry Chest
Harry Cox
Harry Dangler
Harry Johnson
Harry Legg
Harry Hooker
Harry P. Ness
Harry Peters
Harry Lipp
Harry Sachs
Hugh Jorgan
I.P. Freely
I.P. Daly
Jack Hoff
Jack Goff
Lily Pond
Lucy Fer
Luke Warm
Lust
Marshall Law
Max Power
May Day
May Furst
Mel Loewe
Mike Hunt
Mike Rotch
Mo Lestor
Mona Lott
Nick O. Time
Olive Branch
Olive Green
Olive Hoyl
Paige Turner
Pearl E. Gates
RodeoSchro
Rusty Irons
Rusty Keyes
Rusty Nail
Rusty Pipes
Rusty Steel
Rusty Trumpet
Sal A. Mander
Tom Morrow
Tommy Gunn
Tommy Hawk
Virginia Beach
Walter Melon
Willie Stroker and his girlfriend, Betty Wont

Didn't he get a ban here for trying to share his 12" version

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 11/28/17 2:06am

leecaldon

Dandroppedadime said:

I liked the version with added background noise/female moans etc - gave it a rough feel, then was dissapointed when the clean version was released.

Yeah, I'm with you. Was that version fan made? I'm not sure I still have that file.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 11/28/17 2:43am

BartVanHemelen

avatar

Dandroppedadime said:

I liked the version with added background noise/female moans etc - gave it a rough feel, then was dissapointed when the clean version was released.

.

Oh for crying out loud, do I need to explain yet again the history? Vavoom was given to local radio station. Only circulating version was crummy FM rip. The infamous T got a CDR copy of the promo given to the radio station. People didn't believe him, so he posted an MP3 of that pristine promo except he put porn noises all over it to prevent bootleggers to profit from it. (Meanwhile he could use the pristine version to trade for other material from elite collectors.) The later official release of Vavoom is different from the original as played on the radio, includign some lyric changes and some changes WRT the music.

© Bart Van Hemelen
This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by Prince or the NPG Music Club. You assume all risk for
your use. All rights reserved.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 11/28/17 3:54am

databank

avatar

BartVanHemelen said:

Dandroppedadime said:

I liked the version with added background noise/female moans etc - gave it a rough feel, then was dissapointed when the clean version was released.

.

Oh for crying out loud, do I need to explain yet again the history? Vavoom was given to local radio station. Only circulating version was crummy FM rip. The infamous T got a CDR copy of the promo given to the radio station. People didn't believe him, so he posted an MP3 of that pristine promo except he put porn noises all over it to prevent bootleggers to profit from it. (Meanwhile he could use the pristine version to trade for other material from elite collectors.) The later official release of Vavoom is different from the original as played on the radio, includign some lyric changes and some changes WRT the music.

yeahthat

.

T, for all his greatness, really fucked-up on that one: yet another example of a fanmade version that people believe to be the real deal, and you end-up reading comments about Prince "cleaning up the original version" neutral neutral neutral

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home

I apologize for every time I offended someone when debates got "heated". Love y'all yes
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 11/28/17 6:37am

RodeoSchro

avatar

dodger said:

RodeoSchro said:



Thanks! Oh - and guess what?!? I did a little Googling and I found the list of "everyone" who lost their poop when "Vavoom came out! Here it is, hope Genesia is happy now:


Willie Stroker and his girlfriend, Betty Wont

Didn't he get a ban here for trying to share his 12" version



falloff I thought that was what got him made a mod?

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 11/28/17 6:37am

RodeoSchro

avatar

BartVanHemelen said:

Dandroppedadime said:

I liked the version with added background noise/female moans etc - gave it a rough feel, then was dissapointed when the clean version was released.

.

Oh for crying out loud, do I need to explain yet again the history? Vavoom was given to local radio station. Only circulating version was crummy FM rip. The infamous T got a CDR copy of the promo given to the radio station. People didn't believe him, so he posted an MP3 of that pristine promo except he put porn noises all over it to prevent bootleggers to profit from it. (Meanwhile he could use the pristine version to trade for other material from elite collectors.) The later official release of Vavoom is different from the original as played on the radio, includign some lyric changes and some changes WRT the music.




Oh for crying out loud, thank you for crying out loud.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Remember when Vavoom came out and everyone lost their shit!