independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince's Natal Chart and Numerology Delineation.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 06/26/16 2:02am

RachB65

Wow Prince and I would have had an interesting connection. Ive studied astrology for over 25 yrs and used to do natal charts also...Anyway, im a Scorpio, my planet conjunct with Neptune at time of birth. My moon is in Taurus and my Venus and Ascendant in Capricorn...I also have absolutely no air in my chart which automatically draws me to air signs...my ex hub was a Libra...
Anyway, it seems Prince embodied the Scorpio/Pluto influences to a T. Sex, transformation, spirituality n death..And i believe the afterlife of his released and unreleased music will be his "rebirth", another Scorpio keyword
[Edited 6/26/16 2:03am]
"Almost all art is trying to become an anaesthetic and at the same time a healing session drawing up the magical electrics.”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 06/26/16 4:15am

RJOrion

what is The Sun, The Moon & Stars, for 200, Alex...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 06/26/16 7:42am

Dalia11

RachB65 said:

Wow Prince and I would have had an interesting connection. Ive studied astrology for over 25 yrs and used to do natal charts also...Anyway, im a Scorpio, my planet conjunct with Neptune at time of birth. My moon is in Taurus and my Venus and Ascendant in Capricorn...I also have absolutely no air in my chart which automatically draws me to air signs...my ex hub was a Libra...
Anyway, it seems Prince embodied the Scorpio/Pluto influences to a T. Sex, transformation, spirituality n death..And i believe the afterlife of his released and unreleased music will be his "rebirth", another Scorpio keyword
[Edited 6/26/16 2:03am]

Do you have Libra on the Midheaven?

I also have Moon in Taurus in the 9th House.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 06/26/16 11:05am

KingSausage

avatar

WE ARE DOOMED
"Drop that stereo before I blow your Goddamn nuts off, asshole!"
-Eugene Tackleberry
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 06/26/16 11:06am

KingSausage

avatar

MAGIC TOADS LIVE IN MY BELLY AND POOP WISDOM
"Drop that stereo before I blow your Goddamn nuts off, asshole!"
-Eugene Tackleberry
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 06/26/16 11:59am

RachB65

Dalia11 said:

RachB65 said:

Wow Prince and I would have had an interesting connection. Ive studied astrology for over 25 yrs and used to do natal charts also...Anyway, im a Scorpio, my planet conjunct with Neptune at time of birth. My moon is in Taurus and my Venus and Ascendant in Capricorn...I also have absolutely no air in my chart which automatically draws me to air signs...my ex hub was a Libra...
Anyway, it seems Prince embodied the Scorpio/Pluto influences to a T. Sex, transformation, spirituality n death..And i believe the afterlife of his released and unreleased music will be his "rebirth", another Scorpio keyword
[Edited 6/26/16 2:03am]

Do you have Libra on the Midheaven?

I also have Moon in Taurus in the 9th House.

No i dont and offhand i cant recall what sign is on my midheaven. My moon is in the 4th house...
"Almost all art is trying to become an anaesthetic and at the same time a healing session drawing up the magical electrics.”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 06/26/16 12:07pm

NinaB

avatar

KingSausage said:

MAGIC TOADS LIVE IN MY BELLY AND POOP WISDOM

fishslap
"We just let people talk & say whatever they want 2 say. 9 times out of 10, trust me, what's out there now, I wouldn't give nary one of these folks the time of day. That's why I don't say anything back, because there's so much that's wrong" - P, Dec '15
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 06/26/16 12:12pm

Dalia11

If you do, then that is an air element and counts as 2 points! And check the Nodes, maybe one is in an air sign.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 06/26/16 2:38pm

Dalia11

Prince, 6th House Interpretation.

The 6th House is ruled by Virgo and deals with work and health matters.

Aries, 6th House Cusp:

Aries here endows a person with a strong physical body. He had a considerably active mental and physical nature. Over - activity upsets the balance of the health. Blood pressure should be monitored.

In work, he needed to be challenged and to lead. He was hard working. He would get bored by routine in work. Conflicts with employees would occur. Being his own boss was ideal for him.

Venus in the 6th House:

People who have Venus in the 6th House are healthy in general. The blood, kidneys, ears, throat have to be monitored.

He was health conscious, ate healthy.
He was committed to his work and loved it. Many people with this Venus placement have successful careers in the arts. He was diplomatic. He had some pleasant employees and co-workers. He was liked by many. People would help him. The Venus influence indicates pleasant work environment, even fun. He needed harmony in his work environment. He liked to do favors for people. He enjoyed being of service to society, donating money, gifts. He liked to find ways to cheer people up. He worked well with females and benefited from them.

He was fond of beauty and elegant things. His work environment was beautiful, as was his work/music. Making friends from work is indicated. Falling in love with a co-worker is common with Venus in the 6th House.

Next, Venus in Taurus...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 06/26/16 3:38pm

nursev

KingSausage said:

WE ARE DOOMED

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 06/26/16 3:39pm

nursev

Dalia11 said:

If he did not die of natural causes or health issues, then foul play could have been a factor. I don'nt want to believe that, but you never know. I will eventually do a tarot reading for more clarification. [Edited 6/24/16 21:09pm]

eek I dont wanna think about it

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 06/26/16 4:30pm

Dalia11

Prince, Venus in Taurus.

Venus rules the signs Taurus and Libra. When Venus is in it's natural sign, it is Dignified. It strengthens the aspect.

Venus: beauty, interests, friends, love nature, women.

Venus 7 Taurus: this placement added to his artistic skills, love of beauty, elegance. Venus in Taurus influences luck in money matters. Again, people liked him and would do favors for him. He had strong feelings and deep emotions. He was a lover of form and very responsive to physical attractions. He was affectionate and romantic. He did not give his love away quickly. A bad love affair was hard on him emotionally. His love nature was physical, earthy and demonstrative. To him, love did not exist without sex. He may have been possessive with his friends and lovers. He was loyal, generous and faithful. He needed love, affection and loyalty from a mate. He needed some amount of predictability and dependability in a relationship. His House of marriage is ruled by Taurus, which emphasized him needing a dependable mate. He had a stubborn side. He was determined, industrious, charming, creative and dependable,

Next, Venus Aspects...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 06/26/16 4:37pm

mimi1956

avatar

I'm an Aquarian and from what I've read, Gemini's are one of the few signs we get along with. My husbands a Virgo, no wonder we don't ( heaven help me my daiughter is a Taurus)!

admission is easy, just say U believe, then come 2 this place in your heart.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 06/26/16 4:41pm

nursev

mimi1956 said:

I'm an Aquarian and from what I've read, Gemini's are one of the few signs we get along with. My husbands a Virgo, no wonder we don't ( heaven help me my daiughter is a Taurus)!

Im an Aquarius and my son, best friend and two first cousins are Geminis lol guess you're right

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 06/26/16 5:25pm

Dalia11

Mimi, that is in general. You have to see what sign your Rising is in, Moon, Venus, Mars, Mercury. If you don't know send me an orgnote with your birthdate info.

Also, the air signs: Aquarius, Gemini, Libra get along well with all the signs! Because the air signs are more friendly, intelligent, diplomatic, rational, than the signs in the other elements.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 06/27/16 12:39pm

Dalia11

Prince, Aspects to Venus.

Venus 7 Taurus Oppose Neptune 2 Scorpio, distance 180 deg. Orb 5.

He had a tendency to project what he wanted to see onto people instead of seeing them as they really were. It was possible that, at times, he was blind to the good or bad sides of a person. This aspect can also make a person feel "unworthy" in a relationship. He may have felt that he should be very sacrificing to those he loved. He may have even took on other people's burdens. He may have become friends with people who were hard on him. And he may have rejected people who would be good for him, simply because he did not believe that he deserved anything good.

Venus 7 Taurus Square Uranus 8 Leo, distance 90 deg. Orb 1.

Some of his close personal relationships were, changeable, unstable - in that, they formed and broke up very quickly. He attracted people who were unusual and exciting. This aspect added to his charm and charisma.

Moon 1 Pisces Sextile Venus 7 Taurus, distance 60 deg. Orb 6.

He liked to spend time with his friends and loved ones. He was fun-loving and liked to have good times with people. He was very sensitive to beauty and needed beautiful surroundings. He disliked unpleasantness and was apt to become depressed in unpleasant situations and places. His emotions were warm and affectionate. He often won people over with charm. He was also able to persuade people to do things that they did not want to do.

Next, Moon in Pisces...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 06/27/16 8:21pm

mimi1956

avatar

nursev said:

mimi1956 said:

I'm an Aquarian and from what I've read, Gemini's are one of the few signs we get along with. My husbands a Virgo, no wonder we don't ( heaven help me my daiughter is a Taurus)!

Im an Aquarius and my son, best friend and two first cousins are Geminis lol guess you're right

hug

admission is easy, just say U believe, then come 2 this place in your heart.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 06/27/16 8:23pm

kchammond

I just found out that Sheila is a Sagittarius, as am I... I'm currently loving the fact that P had such a close personal relationship with a Sag. But our natal charts in comparison (there's a way to do that online, I found) show several positive and negative things, so I don't know if we would've made as great of a friendship as he and Sheila did!

"We had fun, didn't we?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 06/27/16 8:44pm

wavesofbliss

Sheila and Morris were born 1 day apart, so that's 2 Sags he was close to. wink

Prince #MUSICIANICONLEGEND
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 06/27/16 8:56pm

kchammond

I had no clue Morris was a Sag, too! AWESOME! Gives me a glimmer of hope that P and I may have gotten along if we ever met!

"We had fun, didn't we?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 06/27/16 8:58pm

Dalia11

kchammond said:

I just found out that Sheila is a Sagittarius, as am I... I'm currently loving the fact that P had such a close personal relationship with a Sag. But our natal charts in comparison (there's a way to do that online, I found) show several positive and negative things, so I don't know if we would've made as great of a friendship as he and Sheila did!



The opposite signs complement the other, provides what the other lacks, pushes the other, make a great team. Opposite signs also get into disagreements. They have similar personality traits and some dissimilar traits.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 06/30/16 4:07pm

Dalia11

Prince, Moon sign interpretation.

The Moon signifies a person's basic emotional pattern, habits, unconscious attitudes and feelings.

His Sun and Moon were in different elements. Sun in Gemini(air), Moon in Pisces(water). That influence creates a split between the conscious personality(Sun)and feelings, emotions(Moon). He had some difficulty feeling completely at peace with himself. His Rising sign in(water) also impacted those feelings.

Moon 1 deg Pisces: the Moon here added to his artistic, creative talents. He had a strong imagination and vision. Music helped him to express his feelings. He was intuitive and had psychic abilities. He was sensitive and had strong feelings. He was also sensitive to other people's feelings. He was kind, compassionate, loving, giving and unselfish. Many people took advantage of his kind nature. Being near negativity and negative people affected him emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually.

The Moon in Pisces influences the impressions from the outside world to not accurately reflect the world as it is. Instead, they are filtered through an intense romanticism. That caused him to interpret things/people as he would like to see them, and not as they were. The romantic emotionalism of his personality was not always apparant on the surface, he would try to keep it hidden.

In love matters, he may have prefered the illusion to the reality. He desired wild passion, the feeling of being swept away. Many people with Moon in Pisces drift from affair to affair looking for the fabled aura of love. He was romantic and would do everything he could to make a mate happy. To avoid being hurt, vulnerable or dependant, he would built up an elaborate array of defenses. The Moon here can cause a person to become addicted to alcohol or drugs.

He was fond of spiriuality, religion, the occult and the mysteries of the world. Through his music, he was able to touch the emotions of others. People who have Moon in Pisces, create a lasting impression through their work. Which he did with his music.

Next, Moon in the 4th House...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 06/30/16 5:08pm

BabyBlueBentle
y

Dalia11 said:

Prince, Moon sign interpretation. The Moon signifies a person's basic emotional pattern, habits, unconscious attitudes and feelings. His Sun and Moon were in different elements. Sun in Gemini(air), Moon in Pisces(water). That influence creates a split between the conscious personality(Sun)and feelings, emotions(Moon). He had some difficulty feeling completely at peace with himself. His Rising sign in(water) also impacted those feelings. Moon 1 deg Pisces: the Moon here added to his artistic, creative talents. He had a strong imagination and vision. Music helped him to express his feelings. He was intuitive and had psychic abilities. He was sensitive and had strong feelings. He was also sensitive to other people's feelings. He was kind, compassionate, loving, giving and unselfish. Many people took advantage of his kind nature. Being near negativity and negative people affected him emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually. The Moon in Pisces influences the impressions from the outside world to not accurately reflect the world as it is. Instead, they are filtered through an intense romanticism. That caused him to interpret things/people as he would like to see them, and not as they were. The romantic emotionalism of his personality was not always apparant on the surface, he would try to keep it hidden. In love matters, he may have prefered the illusion to the reality. He desired wild passion, the feeling of being swept away. Many people with Moon in Pisces drift from affair to affair looking for the fabled aura of love. He was romantic and would do everything he could to make a mate happy. To avoid being hurt, vulnerable or dependant, he would built up an elaborate array of defenses. The Moon here can cause a person to become addicted to alcohol or drugs. He was fond of spiriuality, religion, the occult and the mysteries of the world. Through his music, he was able to touch the emotions of others. People who have Moon in Pisces, create a lasting impression through their work. Which he did with his music. Next, Moon in the 4th House...

"He was intuitive and had psychic abilities." I'm convinced he was otherworldly.

"Many people took advantage of his kind nature." Young women looking for a come up?

Very interesting posts!!! biggrin



[Edited 6/30/16 17:09pm]

Singing 'I Wanna Be Your Lover' in elementary school was too much fun!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 07/01/16 11:55pm

nisibee

Very cool to read!

Please keep it coming!

"There's something on the tip of my tongue got a taste 4 sin..."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 07/02/16 8:12am

vuvuzela

avatar

Dalia11 said:

He was attracted to the earth signs and the water signs because of his Rising(water),Moon(water), Venus(earth), and his 7th House of Marriage was Taurus. Taurus would have been the best sign for marriage. And he was attracted to/attracted the air and fire signs because of his Mars(fire) and Sun(air). [Edited 6/23/16 20:51pm]

I see there is alot to this, but as far as sun signs that would indicate Carmen Electra (4/20) and Judith Hill (5/6) as best potential matches for marriage out of the known Prince girls.

Listen to me closely as the story unfolds
This could be the saddest story ever been told....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 07/02/16 9:30am

PurpleDiamonds
1

Thanks again for doing this! So interesting.
eek oh my I am a Taurus ... Wish I spent time in Minneapolis cool
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 07/02/16 10:05am

BabyBlueBentle
y

Dalia11 said:

He was attracted to the earth signs and the water signs because of his Rising(water),Moon(water), Venus(earth), and his 7th House of Marriage was Taurus. Taurus would have been the best sign for marriage. And he was attracted to/attracted the air and fire signs because of his Mars(fire) and Sun(air). [Edited 6/23/16 20:51pm]

I'm Taurus Ascendant. Does that count?? lol

Singing 'I Wanna Be Your Lover' in elementary school was too much fun!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 07/02/16 1:30pm

Dalia11

Yes. And if your Moon is in water or earth, that strengthens the compatibility.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 07/02/16 2:49pm

Dalia11

Prince, Moon in the 4th House interpretation.

The 4th House: a parent, home life, later years.

Aquarius, 4th House cusp: his home life and the environment were unusual at times. Social activity in his home was common. Some of his personal hopes and wishes were associated with domestic and family affairs.

Moon in the 4th House: He needed to feel as sense of familiarity, security and self-protection. He liked his privacy and his home was his sanctuary. He liked his home to be comfortable, peaceful and tranquil. He was apt to become depressed if his home life was not peaceful. He may have had a strong bond with his mother, very close to her and held her in high esteem. The home ties were very important to him. One of his parents was viewd as emotional, protective, moody, unstable.

His environment influenced his moods. During his life, his place of residence went through constant changes. He may have liked to live near the sea or river. He prefered to work at home. He was kind and sensitive to other people's feelings. He liked to cheer people up. When he was depressed or insecure, he would tend to withdraw into his own private world. He would seek mothering and protection from a spouse and family members. He was private about his feelings. His emotions were strong and he was influenced by other people's emotions. He often felt uncertain and lonely. He was often restless, moody and prone to emotional outbursts. He wanted to feel needed and that he belonged. When he felt insecure, he would act defensive.

He was interested in his past, family background, history and origin. The community in which he grew up in was always important to him. That is why he lived in Minnesota his whole life.

His personality was anchored in his family origin. Most people who have their Moon in the 4th House, tend to dwell in the past and never let go of it. Also, the habits and roles learned in childhood, tend to remain with the person in adulthood. These people are deeply affected by family disharmony, it affects them physically, mentally and emotionly. They end up feeling sad, confused and deeply hurt for the rest of their lives.

Next, aspects to the Moon...
[Edited 7/2/16 14:53pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 07/05/16 2:03pm

Dalia11

Prince, Aspects of the Moon.

Moon square Mercury: his emotions and thinking influenced eachother very strongly, at times, he had difficulty separating them. Minor problems were blown up out of proportion. His feelings influenced his actions. An impulsive decision made in anger, usually worked against him.

Moon oppose Pluto:

His relationships with people were very emotional and often difficult. He often saw his own fears and doubts in others. His emotions were very intense, happy or sad. Some did not understand that part of him. That is why he did not like to express his feelings openly. He hid his feelings. This aspect may have made him act possessive of his friends and family.

Moon trine Neptune:

He had a rich imagination and he needed to exress it. He was very emotionally sensitive to other people's feelings. If he was around negative people, that would weaken him emotionally. He also liked to care for and help people.

Next, Pluto in the 10th House...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince's Natal Chart and Numerology Delineation.