independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 20th Jan 2020 10:57am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Concerts > Concert Arnhem, Gelredome, 18-11-2010
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 14 123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/03/10 3:35am

Vads

Concert Arnhem, Gelredome, 18-11-2010

Just announced: Prince concert in Arnhem (Netherlands) at the Gelredome on Thursday the 18th of November 2010. Ticketsale starts next Saturday.

More information:

http://www.3fm.nl/nieuws/detail/348611/3FM-Presents%253A-Prince%2521-Surprise

and

http://www.livenation.nl/event/21607/prince-tickets


[Edited 11/3/10 4:03am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/03/10 3:38am

minneapolisdre
am

lol lol lol

4 real ???????????????????

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/03/10 3:38am

Trashcat

avatar

11-11-11 yeah right lol

[Edited 11/3/10 3:39am]

Have a look at 'The W2A: Euro Tour Song Survey' http://prince.org/msg/12/362417
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/03/10 3:39am

Trashcat

avatar

support act: Prince Carnaval?

Have a look at 'The W2A: Euro Tour Song Survey' http://prince.org/msg/12/362417
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/03/10 3:58am

Sander250

avatar

They announced 18-11 on the radio

confirmed on Livenation

http://www.livenation.nl/...ce-tickets

[Edited 11/3/10 4:02am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/03/10 4:02am

roos

avatar

FOR REAL! and they said the 18th not the 11th! Ticketsale starts saterday indeed.

YES!!!!!! Best pre-sinterklaas present I could wish for this year lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 11/03/10 4:11am

bso2001

avatar

Yes..... Finaly!lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 11/03/10 4:14am

roos

avatar

yeah right...just not the 11th!

See: http://www.livenation.nl/...ce-tickets

Trashcat said:

11-11-11 yeah right lol

[Edited 11/3/10 3:39am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 11/03/10 4:15am

roos

avatar

Oops, sorry, got to exited, so posted twice...

Sander250 said:

They announced 18-11 on the radio

confirmed on Livenation

http://www.livenation.nl/...ce-tickets

[Edited 11/3/10 4:02am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 11/03/10 4:20am

Trashcat

avatar

Also Antwerpen is confirmed now.

Het glas stroomt over lol

Have a look at 'The W2A: Euro Tour Song Survey' http://prince.org/msg/12/362417
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 11/03/10 4:33am

Kullervo68

So, he cancels Helsinki 5th time in a row, that he can do 2 concert in Holland, where he has been almost every tour... In Finland, never ... confused

Good for Dutch, though... wink

[Edited 11/3/10 4:38am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 11/03/10 4:35am

jillis

avatar

I called organiser Mojo: the only official sales organization is the Dutch division of Ticketmaster.

According to Mojo, tickets will not be sold through the non-virtual sales offices, only by web or phone as from 10.00 (CET) Saturday November 6th. There is a choice between allocated seating or non allocated standing tickets. No fan club tickets of any kind.

http://www.ticketmaster.nl/index.php (concert not listed at yet at this moment)

(00 31) (0)900 3001250 (45 cpm, not sure about costs and if this number is accessible from outside the Netherlands)

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 11/03/10 5:43am

ruth

Voor het eerst in mijn leven ga ik op de fiets naar een Prince concert, hahaha lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 11/03/10 5:58am

Trashcat

avatar

ruth said:

Voor het eerst in mijn leven ga ik op de fiets naar een Prince concert, hahaha lol

G-E-N-I-A-A-L biggrin

Have a look at 'The W2A: Euro Tour Song Survey' http://prince.org/msg/12/362417
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 11/03/10 5:59am

Bohemian67

avatar

OMG excited

thanks!

I can't take my bike lol it's a bit far from A'dam.

Kullvero68 - he hasn't been in Holland for a while. He was in Belgium (neighbouring country)

Now pc Oh goodie, it's gonna be inside and WARM! NO RAIN!

"Free URself, B the best that U can B, 3rd Apartment from the Sun, nothing left to fear" Prince Rogers Nelson - Forever in my Life -
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 11/03/10 6:33am

Dewrede

avatar

ruth said:

Voor het eerst in mijn leven ga ik op de fiets naar een Prince concert, hahaha lol

cool zou ik ook kunnen doen (vanuit Nijmegen) woot! smile

[Edited 11/3/10 6:48am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 11/03/10 6:39am

IstenSzek

avatar

damnit, i'd like to say that i want to go but after watching last nights setlist i'm not sure.

hmmm

and true love lives on lollipops and crisps
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 11/03/10 7:35am

Bohemian67

avatar

I know what you mean Iztenzek. The more Prince music u no, the more you want to hear other things. wink

"De albums van Prince moeten verplicht op een goed plekje in je platenkast staan. Dat is logisch; dat hoort bij je muzikale opvoeding. Nu voor de voltooiing van die opvoeding- als symbool voor je muzikale volwassenheid- kun je naar een surprise concert van de meest funky artiest ever."

I like the link text: Prince's albums have a logical compulsory place on your record shel because they're part of your musical upbringing. Now to complete that upbringing, as a symbol of your muscial maturity, you can go to a suprise concert of the funkiest artist ever.

"Free URself, B the best that U can B, 3rd Apartment from the Sun, nothing left to fear" Prince Rogers Nelson - Forever in my Life -
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 11/03/10 8:04am

Jayjedi

WOW!!!! Ill be there....its litteraly a 1000 meters from my house!!!! Second time in 1 year i wil see him live (first one was Werchter)

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 11/03/10 11:18am

Elze

YES!!! I'm so excited!

Does anyone know if there will be a golden circle?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 11/03/10 11:33am

Japio

Shit, there is always something in my live that I can not go to a Prince concert. This year I'm on holiday in Egypt.

I hate to say this, but I try to stay positive by saying: "there are more important things in live"

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 11/03/10 11:40am

eelco

Elze said:

YES!!! I'm so excited!

Does anyone know if there will be a golden circle?

I doubt it, with only three price ranges available.. one for standing, one for allocated premiun seating and normal seating it appears to be

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 11/03/10 12:05pm

MarieLouise

avatar

Hmmm, I just moved from Belgium to Amsterdam. So I think I'll say no to Antwerp, but yes to Arnhem if I find someone from Amsterdam to go with. Shared fuel costs of course. Send me a message if that sounds cool to you.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 11/03/10 12:29pm

Madonnagirl3

avatar

I am going !! I hope i can get tickets saturday morning! biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 11/03/10 12:30pm

TweetyV6

avatar

IstenSzek said:

damnit, i'd like to say that i want to go but after watching last nights setlist i'm not sure.

hmmm

After reading that Shelby J was singing Angel again in Rome, I decided not to take the risk of having my eardrums exposed to that crap again (after Werchter)

The man of science has learned to believe in justification, not by faith, but by verification - Thomas Henry Huxley
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 11/03/10 12:36pm

TweetyV6

avatar

Bohemian67 said:

I know what you mean Iztenzek. The more Prince music u no, the more you want to hear other things. wink

"De albums van Prince moeten verplicht op een goed plekje in je platenkast staan. Dat is logisch; dat hoort bij je muzikale opvoeding. Nu voor de voltooiing van die opvoeding- als symbool voor je muzikale volwassenheid- kun je naar een surprise concert van de meest funky artiest ever."

I like the link text: Prince's albums have a logical compulsory place on your record shel because they're part of your musical upbringing. Now to complete that upbringing, as a symbol of your muscial maturity, you can go to a suprise concert of the funkiest artist ever.

Meest funky artiest ? Dat was vroegah !!

Nu is 't maar nog een slap aftreksel (naar mijn mening)

De belevenis komt niet meer in de buurt van de Parade/SOTT/Lovesexy concerten. Of ik wordt een ouwe lul, dat kan natuurlijk ook lol (Luister nu trouwens naar de nieuwe Jamiroquai. Stukken beter dan 2010)

The man of science has learned to believe in justification, not by faith, but by verification - Thomas Henry Huxley
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 11/03/10 1:02pm

Marc

F*CKINGFREAKINGFANTASTIC!!!

I was just complaining about the last minute Antwerp gig, which wasn't an option for my wife and me.... and we really wanted to erase the poor 21 Nights experience (for us)....

And now: Arnhem! Just a 1hour drive away!

Can't sleep until Saturday.

Good luck all!

Marc.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 11/03/10 1:06pm

Dewrede

avatar

@tweetyV6;

ik wordt ? eek disbelief

het is triest gesteld met de spelling van sommigen confused razz

ik vind 'm nog steeds fantastisch , al vind ik de setlist van Copenhagen 20 oktober j.l beter dan die van Werchter afgelopen zomer

heb nooit wat aan Jamiroquai gevonden ; al hun nummers klinken hetzelfde en die gast z'n zeikstem ook altijd , m.i lol

[Edited 11/4/10 6:15am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 11/03/10 1:19pm

Bohemian67

avatar

TweetyV6 said:

Bohemian67 said:

I know what you mean Iztenzek. The more Prince music u no, the more you want to hear other things. wink

"De albums van Prince moeten verplicht op een goed plekje in je platenkast staan. Dat is logisch; dat hoort bij je muzikale opvoeding. Nu voor de voltooiing van die opvoeding- als symbool voor je muzikale volwassenheid- kun je naar een surprise concert van de meest funky artiest ever."

I like the link text: Prince's albums have a logical compulsory place on your record shel because they're part of your musical upbringing. Now to complete that upbringing, as a symbol of your muscial maturity, you can go to a suprise concert of the funkiest artist ever.

Meest funky artiest ? Dat was vroegah !!

Nu is 't maar nog een slap aftreksel (naar mijn mening)

De belevenis komt niet meer in de buurt van de Parade/SOTT/Lovesexy concerten. Of ik wordt een ouwe lul, dat kan natuurlijk ook lol (Luister nu trouwens naar de nieuwe Jamiroquai. Stukken beter dan 2010)

Kom op nou smile Prince is nog steeds zeer funky!

Jamiroquai is zeker ook goed.

It rained so much in Werchter "die klote noodweer" that I'm prepared to hear the same list again indoors. But it would do Prince's reputation good to mix it up a bit. razz

"Free URself, B the best that U can B, 3rd Apartment from the Sun, nothing left to fear" Prince Rogers Nelson - Forever in my Life -
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 11/03/10 1:31pm

Dewrede

avatar

^

dat kloteweer

[Edited 11/3/10 14:18pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 14 123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Concerts > Concert Arnhem, Gelredome, 18-11-2010