independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 24th Nov 2017 3:00am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > The Estate Discussion - Part 11 - Continued
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 11 123456789>Last »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/25/17 8:46pm

206Michelle

The Estate Discussion - Part 11 - Continued

The previous thread self-locked.
Live 4 Love ~ Love is God, God is love, Girls and boys love God above
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/25/17 8:55pm

206Michelle

Most orgers who frequent the Estate threads already know how to access documents regarding Prince’s Estate. For any newcomers who may not be aware, Carver County District Court posts all publicly accessible documents regarding the Estate of Prince Rogers Nelson at the following website: http://www.mncourts.gov/I...elson.aspx
Live 4 Love ~ Love is God, God is love, Girls and boys love God above
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/25/17 9:31pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

cool

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/26/17 1:32am

TheEnglishGent

avatar

206Michelle said:

Most orgers who frequent the Estate threads already know how to access documents regarding Prince’s Estate. For any newcomers who may not be aware, Carver County District Court posts all publicly accessible documents regarding the Estate of Prince Rogers Nelson at the following website: http://www.mncourts.gov/I...elson.aspx

I've ducked into all of the estate threads, from time to time, to keep an eye on the latest developments, but I think this is the first time I've seen this link. I'm not one to go digging into the records so that's probably why it's passed me by but thanks for posting cool .

RIP sad
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 10/26/17 6:27am

nelcp777

For conveneince:

Claims


Date of Claim

Claimant

Details

Status of Claim

04/27/16

Rodney Dixon

$1 ownership of rights

Disallowed by SA 09/16/16

Court judgement against and as frivolous 10/17/16

Appealed judgement on 12/06/16 to Court of Appeals

Appeals court upheld district courts order 04/21/17

05/06/16

Maleika Mosley

Hostage crisis

Disallowed by SA 09/16/16

05/11/16

R. Kerr

$46,582.29, Recording cost, post production, equipment rental services for rehearsals and shows at PP from 11/13/14 – 05/16/15

Disallowed by SA 11/11/16

05/11/16

Kimberly Potts

$500,000 for Musicology creation

Disallowed by SA 09/16/16

06/08/16

Eight Day Sound Systems, Catherine Bellante

$256,010.89 services for rehearsals and shows at PP from 11/13/14 – 05/16/15

07/20/16

Maurice Lee Soledad

Handshake agreement and buried remains in Indian Reservation

Excluded as an heir 09/27/16

Heir claim changed to financial creditor

07/22/16

James Brandon

Copyright infringement case in Florida District

08/26/16

Majorie Frazier

$3,000,000.00 Spiritual wife

Disallowed by SA 09/16/16 and 10/28/16

Submitted a letter withdrawing her claim 08/21/17

09/07/16

Mixed Blood Theater

$348,258.00 cancellation of anniversary gala by SA

Settlement reached.

09/14/16

Ricky Baron/Baron Event Planning

$3,000.00 losses due to cancelled event by SA, consulting fees

Settlement reached.

09/14/16

Ricky Baron/

Jobu Presents LLC

$20,982 Cancelled gala at PP by SA

Settlement reached.

09/14/16

Ricky Baron/

Make-A-Wish Minnesota

$28,278.00 Cancelled gala at PP by SA

Settlement reached.

09/16/16

Xavier Powell

TMBGITW claim of helping Kerry Gordon with employment with PP

Disallowed by SA 11/14/16

Court judgement ruled against

09/16/16

Karie Clay

Wanted DNA of Prince, no other details known

Disallowed by SA 09/16/16

10/19/16

Sharon Hughes

$0.005 for each sale of Ice Cream Castles

Disallowed by SA 10/28/16

11/07/16

Roc Nation, Tidal

Various matters in contractual agreements

Closed hearing scheduled for 12/08/16, Scheduled for trial 2018

11/08/16

Lily Alphosis

Beautiful Ones cd/video claim

Disallowed by SA 11/11/16

12/19/16

Patrick Cousins

$599.735.63 unpaid legal services billed prior to 04/01/16

Claimed ruled against Cousins, appealed.

01/24/17

Terrence Davis

$100,000,000 created the first half of Purple Rain

Disallowed by SA 01/25/17

05/02/17

Harry Spear

Created title of song Purple Rain

Disallowed by Comerica 05/03/17

06/05/17

Shawnetta T. Graham

Told Prince “Willed” everything to her, wanted a private tour of PP and

Disallowed by Comerica 06/28/17

Court order denying all claims 09/12/17

06/22/17

Suzanne Kettle Viveros

Agreement Prince would leave her something since she got his first contract

Disallowed by Comerica 06/28/17

07/07/17

S & S Design, Ltd

$50,000, Services including lighting design and product performed around October 15, 2015

Claim resolved for settlement, pending Court approval 10/05/17

08/30/17

Martha Samuels

Not a claim, requested designation of funds for consideration for a Park, Statue or Museum in Florida

Court replied that the court does not have authority and passed the request to Personal Representative 08/30/17

09/01/17

Luz E. Cruz

Request for Merchandising Rights and Enforcement of Trademark/Copyright Violations

Court replied that the court does not have authority and passed the request to Personal Representative 09/01/17

09/06/17

Ernest E. English Jr.

Something about songs, cannot read his handwriting

10/3/17

Norman Carthens

Request for documents but cannot access due to incarceration

Court letter sent with fee charge per document or instructions for fee waiver 10/03/17

Heir Claims


File Date

Claimant

Details

Status of Claim

05/09/16

Carlin Q. Williams

Inmate child claim

Alternate DNA testing ordered 11/02/16, Did not take 2nd test 04/19/17

05/13/16

Brianna & VN Nelson

Duane’s decedents

Excluded as heirs

Judged against 10/26/16

Appealed

Appealed upheld Probate ruling 9/11/17

06/03/16

Regina Sorenson

Prince was a trustee for Regina, removed from home with Prince by CPS, half sibling

Excluded as heir 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/06/16

Norman Yates Carthens

Adopted son claim ($7,000,000.00)

Made request for all court documents 08/22/17 and court responded that he can view those via Court site

06/10/16

Dr. Roskco A Motes

Half-brother of Prince via Haywood

Excluded as heir 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

April Lashaun Seward

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Martha Samuels

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

James Austin Womack

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Priscilla Williams

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Lorraine Huddleston

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Dana Samuels Nettles

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Jonette M Carter

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Michael Samuels

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Nicole White

DNA request, child claim

Excluded as heir 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Taz Walker

Child claim when Prince was 14:

(http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2016/06/14/would--heirs-princes-millions-multiplying/85891872/)

06/17/16

Venita Jackson-Leverette

Half sibling of Prince

Excluded as heir 09/27/16

Appealed decision 09/26/16 and 11/17/16 to Court of Appeals

Appeal Court upheld Probate ruling 9/5/17

06/21/16

Michael John Darling/

James Oberstar

Acquaintance claim to be an heir in will

Excluded as heir 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/24/16

Elaine Whigham Williams

Sealed

06/24/16

Estabon Bennermon

Son of Prince, Sealed, http://prince.org/msg/7/4...?&pg=1

Excluded due to prior adoption

07/04/16

Clair Boyd/

Clair Nelson

Secret wife of Prince in 2002

Excluded as heir 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

Judged frivolous 10/07/16

Submitted 2nd claim 02/07/17

07/20/16

Loyal Jimmy Gresham III

Half sibling of Prince via different father

Excluded as heir 09/27/16

Appealed on 09/27/16 and 11/17/16 to Court of Appeals

Appeal Court upheld Probate ruling 9/5/17

07/20/16

Orrine Gresham

Half sibling of Prince via different father

Excluded as heir 09/27/16

Appealed on 09/27/16 and 11/17/16 to Court of Appeals

Appeal Court upheld Probate ruling 9/5/17

07/20/16

Darcell Gresham Johnston

Half sibling of Prince via different father

Excluded as heir 09/27/16

Appealed on 09/27/16 and 11/17/16 to Court of Appeals

Appeal Court upheld Probate ruling 9/5/17

07/20/16

Loya Janel Wilson

Half sibling of Prince via different father

Excluded as heir 09/27/16

Appealed on 09/27/16 and 11/17/16 to Court of Appeals

Appeal Court upheld Probate ruling 9/5/17

07/20/16

Mia M Stamper Dragojevich

Documents not legible, child claim

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

08/08/16

Anthony M Steman/

Anthony Snow

Genetic results sealed

He claims he is not Prince’s son per article in Santa Monica Observer 08/11/16

09/26/16

Corey Simmons

Duane’s decedents, nephew of Prince

Excluded as heir 01/17/17

11/17/16

Antonio Dobson

Sonja Dobson

Child claim

Rejected by SA for lack of notary and evidence of conception

11/17/16

Ryan Dodge

Child claim

Rejected by SA for lack of notary and evidence of conception

12/02/16

Max Stacey McCormack

Child claim from New Zealand

Excluded as heir 01/17/17

12/14/16

Jennifer Jeffers

Slayer claim

Order to Dismiss Claim 06/12/17

08/21/17

Karen Huth

Requested DNA test to determine if she is Prince’s daughter

Sealed Decedent Claims


Child

Status of Claim

Child 1

Excluded as heir due to lack of prima facie 09/27/16

Child 2

Excluded as heir due to lack of prima facie 09/27/16

Child 3

Excluded as heir due to lack of prima facie 09/27/16

Child 4

Excluded as heir due to lack of prima facie 09/27/16

Child 5

Excluded as heir due to lack of prima facie 09/27/16

Non-Excluded Heirs


Name

Relationship

Status of Heir

Tyka Nelson

Sibling

Rule official Heir 05/18/17

Omarr Baker

Half sibling

Rule official Heir 05/18/17

John Nelson

Half sibling

Rule official Heir 05/18/17

Norrine Nelson

Half sibling

Rule official Heir 05/18/17

Sharon Nelson

Half sibling

Rule official Heir 05/18/17

Alfred Jackson

Half sibling

Rule official Heir 05/18/17

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/26/17 6:28am

dustoff

Yes, thanks for the link. I also tried to keep up with the estate thread, but was generally left confused by the conflicting interpretations, differing accounts, and generally byzantine nature of the legal procedings.

For that reason, I'd be grateful if one of the experts here could provide a general, "explain it like I'm a five-year-old" summary of where the estate stands: What, generally speaking, remains to be resolved; who the opposing factions are; what major hold-ups and/or issues remain unsolved.

(Yes, I know that I can go back and try to piece it all together myself; but I am humbly requesting that someone with a sharper legal mind than mine, and a better grasp of the stakes, provide the rest of us with a simplified update.)

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/26/17 2:26pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

See nelcp chart above ^^^

dustoff said:

Yes, thanks for the link. I also tried to keep up with the estate thread, but was generally left confused by the conflicting interpretations, differing accounts, and generally byzantine nature of the legal procedings.

For that reason, I'd be grateful if one of the experts here could provide a general, "explain it like I'm a five-year-old" summary of where the estate stands: What, generally speaking, remains to be resolved; who the opposing factions are; what major hold-ups and/or issues remain unsolved.

(Yes, I know that I can go back and try to piece it all together myself; but I am humbly requesting that someone with a sharper legal mind than mine, and a better grasp of the stakes, provide the rest of us with a simplified update.)

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/26/17 2:39pm

dustoff

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

See nelcp chart above ^^^

dustoff said:

Yes, thanks for the link. I also tried to keep up with the estate thread, but was generally left confused by the conflicting interpretations, differing accounts, and generally byzantine nature of the legal procedings.

For that reason, I'd be grateful if one of the experts here could provide a general, "explain it like I'm a five-year-old" summary of where the estate stands: What, generally speaking, remains to be resolved; who the opposing factions are; what major hold-ups and/or issues remain unsolved.

(Yes, I know that I can go back and try to piece it all together myself; but I am humbly requesting that someone with a sharper legal mind than mine, and a better grasp of the stakes, provide the rest of us with a simplified update.)


Yeah, that helps a lot. Thanks nelcp. Does this mean that most of the "rightful heir" stuff has been ironed out? And if not (or even if so) what are the major issues remaining to sort out? Are the siblings still squabbling, or do they now share representation?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 10/26/17 2:44pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

dustoff said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

See nelcp chart above ^^^


Yeah, that helps a lot. Thanks nelcp. Does this mean that most of the "rightful heir" stuff has been ironed out? And if not (or even if so) what are the major issues remaining to sort out? Are the siblings still squabbling, or do they now share representation?

I need to look to see if any of those individuals claiming a kinship with P filed an appeal to the Supreme Court of Minnesota.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 10/26/17 3:09pm

fortuneandsere
ndipity

avatar

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

dustoff said:


Yeah, that helps a lot. Thanks nelcp. Does this mean that most of the "rightful heir" stuff has been ironed out? And if not (or even if so) what are the major issues remaining to sort out? Are the siblings still squabbling, or do they now share representation?

I need to look to see if any of those individuals claiming a kinship with P filed an appeal to the Supreme Court of Minnesota.


Which would be pointless because none of them are ever going to qualify. cool

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/26/17 3:33pm

Lovejunky

avatar

SO useful...thanks nelcp777

nelcp777 said:

For conveneince:

Claims


Date of Claim

Claimant

Details

Status of Claim

04/27/16

Rodney Dixon

$1 ownership of rights

Disallowed by SA 09/16/16

Court judgement against and as frivolous 10/17/16

Appealed judgement on 12/06/16 to Court of Appeals

Appeals court upheld district courts order 04/21/17

05/06/16

Maleika Mosley

Hostage crisis

Disallowed by SA 09/16/16

05/11/16

R. Kerr

$46,582.29, Recording cost, post production, equipment rental services for rehearsals and shows at PP from 11/13/14 – 05/16/15

Disallowed by SA 11/11/16

05/11/16

Kimberly Potts

$500,000 for Musicology creation

Disallowed by SA 09/16/16

06/08/16

Eight Day Sound Systems, Catherine Bellante

$256,010.89 services for rehearsals and shows at PP from 11/13/14 – 05/16/15

07/20/16

Maurice Lee Soledad

Handshake agreement and buried remains in Indian Reservation

Excluded as an heir 09/27/16

Heir claim changed to financial creditor

07/22/16

James Brandon

Copyright infringement case in Florida District

08/26/16

Majorie Frazier

$3,000,000.00 Spiritual wife

Disallowed by SA 09/16/16 and 10/28/16

Submitted a letter withdrawing her claim 08/21/17

09/07/16

Mixed Blood Theater

$348,258.00 cancellation of anniversary gala by SA

Settlement reached.

09/14/16

Ricky Baron/Baron Event Planning

$3,000.00 losses due to cancelled event by SA, consulting fees

Settlement reached.

09/14/16

Ricky Baron/

Jobu Presents LLC

$20,982 Cancelled gala at PP by SA

Settlement reached.

09/14/16

Ricky Baron/

Make-A-Wish Minnesota

$28,278.00 Cancelled gala at PP by SA

Settlement reached.

09/16/16

Xavier Powell

TMBGITW claim of helping Kerry Gordon with employment with PP

Disallowed by SA 11/14/16

Court judgement ruled against

09/16/16

Karie Clay

Wanted DNA of Prince, no other details known

Disallowed by SA 09/16/16

10/19/16

Sharon Hughes

$0.005 for each sale of Ice Cream Castles

Disallowed by SA 10/28/16

11/07/16

Roc Nation, Tidal

Various matters in contractual agreements

Closed hearing scheduled for 12/08/16, Scheduled for trial 2018

11/08/16

Lily Alphosis

Beautiful Ones cd/video claim

Disallowed by SA 11/11/16

12/19/16

Patrick Cousins

$599.735.63 unpaid legal services billed prior to 04/01/16

Claimed ruled against Cousins, appealed.

01/24/17

Terrence Davis

$100,000,000 created the first half of Purple Rain

Disallowed by SA 01/25/17

05/02/17

Harry Spear

Created title of song Purple Rain

Disallowed by Comerica 05/03/17

06/05/17

Shawnetta T. Graham

Told Prince “Willed” everything to her, wanted a private tour of PP and

Disallowed by Comerica 06/28/17

Court order denying all claims 09/12/17

06/22/17

Suzanne Kettle Viveros

Agreement Prince would leave her something since she got his first contract

Disallowed by Comerica 06/28/17

07/07/17

S & S Design, Ltd

$50,000, Services including lighting design and product performed around October 15, 2015

Claim resolved for settlement, pending Court approval 10/05/17

08/30/17

Martha Samuels

Not a claim, requested designation of funds for consideration for a Park, Statue or Museum in Florida

Court replied that the court does not have authority and passed the request to Personal Representative 08/30/17

09/01/17

Luz E. Cruz

Request for Merchandising Rights and Enforcement of Trademark/Copyright Violations

Court replied that the court does not have authority and passed the request to Personal Representative 09/01/17

09/06/17

Ernest E. English Jr.

Something about songs, cannot read his handwriting

10/3/17

Norman Carthens

Request for documents but cannot access due to incarceration

Court letter sent with fee charge per document or instructions for fee waiver 10/03/17

Heir Claims


File Date

Claimant

Details

Status of Claim

05/09/16

Carlin Q. Williams

Inmate child claim

Alternate DNA testing ordered 11/02/16, Did not take 2nd test 04/19/17

05/13/16

Brianna & VN Nelson

Duane’s decedents

Excluded as heirs

Judged against 10/26/16

Appealed

Appealed upheld Probate ruling 9/11/17

06/03/16

Regina Sorenson

Prince was a trustee for Regina, removed from home with Prince by CPS, half sibling

Excluded as heir 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/06/16

Norman Yates Carthens

Adopted son claim ($7,000,000.00)

Made request for all court documents 08/22/17 and court responded that he can view those via Court site

06/10/16

Dr. Roskco A Motes

Half-brother of Prince via Haywood

Excluded as heir 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

April Lashaun Seward

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Martha Samuels

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

James Austin Womack

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Priscilla Williams

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Lorraine Huddleston

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Dana Samuels Nettles

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Jonette M Carter

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Michael Samuels

Virginia Nelson sibling

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Nicole White

DNA request, child claim

Excluded as heir 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/14/16

Taz Walker

Child claim when Prince was 14:

(http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2016/06/14/would--heirs-princes-millions-multiplying/85891872/)

06/17/16

Venita Jackson-Leverette

Half sibling of Prince

Excluded as heir 09/27/16

Appealed decision 09/26/16 and 11/17/16 to Court of Appeals

Appeal Court upheld Probate ruling 9/5/17

06/21/16

Michael John Darling/

James Oberstar

Acquaintance claim to be an heir in will

Excluded as heir 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

06/24/16

Elaine Whigham Williams

Sealed

06/24/16

Estabon Bennermon

Son of Prince, Sealed, http://prince.org/msg/7/4...?&pg=1

Excluded due to prior adoption

07/04/16

Clair Boyd/

Clair Nelson

Secret wife of Prince in 2002

Excluded as heir 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

Judged frivolous 10/07/16

Submitted 2nd claim 02/07/17

07/20/16

Loyal Jimmy Gresham III

Half sibling of Prince via different father

Excluded as heir 09/27/16

Appealed on 09/27/16 and 11/17/16 to Court of Appeals

Appeal Court upheld Probate ruling 9/5/17

07/20/16

Orrine Gresham

Half sibling of Prince via different father

Excluded as heir 09/27/16

Appealed on 09/27/16 and 11/17/16 to Court of Appeals

Appeal Court upheld Probate ruling 9/5/17

07/20/16

Darcell Gresham Johnston

Half sibling of Prince via different father

Excluded as heir 09/27/16

Appealed on 09/27/16 and 11/17/16 to Court of Appeals

Appeal Court upheld Probate ruling 9/5/17

07/20/16

Loya Janel Wilson

Half sibling of Prince via different father

Excluded as heir 09/27/16

Appealed on 09/27/16 and 11/17/16 to Court of Appeals

Appeal Court upheld Probate ruling 9/5/17

07/20/16

Mia M Stamper Dragojevich

Documents not legible, child claim

Excluded as heir due to lower priority of sibling/half sibling 09/27/16 and 11/17/16

08/08/16

Anthony M Steman/

Anthony Snow

Genetic results sealed

He claims he is not Prince’s son per article in Santa Monica Observer 08/11/16

09/26/16

Corey Simmons

Duane’s decedents, nephew of Prince

Excluded as heir 01/17/17

11/17/16

Antonio Dobson

Sonja Dobson

Child claim

Rejected by SA for lack of notary and evidence of conception

11/17/16

Ryan Dodge

Child claim

Rejected by SA for lack of notary and evidence of conception

12/02/16

Max Stacey McCormack

Child claim from New Zealand

Excluded as heir 01/17/17

12/14/16

Jennifer Jeffers

Slayer claim

Order to Dismiss Claim 06/12/17

08/21/17

Karen Huth

Requested DNA test to determine if she is Prince’s daughter

Sealed Decedent Claims


Child

Status of Claim

Child 1

Excluded as heir due to lack of prima facie 09/27/16

Child 2

Excluded as heir due to lack of prima facie 09/27/16

Child 3

Excluded as heir due to lack of prima facie 09/27/16

Child 4

Excluded as heir due to lack of prima facie 09/27/16

Child 5

Excluded as heir due to lack of prima facie 09/27/16

Non-Excluded Heirs


Name

Relationship

Status of Heir

Tyka Nelson

Sibling

Rule official Heir 05/18/17

Omarr Baker

Half sibling

Rule official Heir 05/18/17

John Nelson

Half sibling

Rule official Heir 05/18/17

Norrine Nelson

Half sibling

Rule official Heir 05/18/17

Sharon Nelson

Half sibling

Rule official Heir 05/18/17

Alfred Jackson

Half sibling

Rule official Heir 05/18/17

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 10/26/17 5:27pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

The girls have filed an appeal to the Supreme Court.

Cousins appeal is still pending in the Court of Appeals.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 10/26/17 6:30pm

laurarichardso
n

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

The girls have filed an appeal to the Supreme Court.

Cousins appeal is still pending in the Court of Appeals.


—Who is filling those girls heads with delusions.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 10/26/17 8:41pm

206Michelle

TheEnglishGent said:

206Michelle said:

Most orgers who frequent the Estate threads already know how to access documents regarding Prince’s Estate. For any newcomers who may not be aware, Carver County District Court posts all publicly accessible documents regarding the Estate of Prince Rogers Nelson at the following website: http://www.mncourts.gov/I...elson.aspx

I've ducked into all of the estate threads, from time to time, to keep an eye on the latest developments, but I think this is the first time I've seen this link. I'm not one to go digging into the records so that's probably why it's passed me by but thanks for posting cool .

You're welcome!

Live 4 Love ~ Love is God, God is love, Girls and boys love God above
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 10/27/17 8:05am

MMJas

avatar

What girls?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 10/27/17 10:11am

laurarichardso
n

MMJas said:

What girls?

Duane Nelson's spawn

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 10/27/17 10:22am

MMJas

avatar

eek

laurarichardson said:

MMJas said:

What girls?

Duane Nelson's spawn

eek eek

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 10/27/17 6:17pm

Pgeishirt

I know that MN laws will not recognize the relationship between Duane and Prince. I know I'm the only orger who is rooting for Duane. Here's why.

Prince and Duane grew up together as little kids as brothers. They were referred to as brothers in school. Even Kim, Prince's hair stylist, refers to Duane as Prince's brother.

Also, the estate is huge and spreading it to one more sibling will not hurt the others. I do hope the heirs will share something with Duane's heirs.

Prince's parents took in Duane, presumably to save him from a bad family situation, and that generous action should be recognized. Peace.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 10/27/17 7:05pm

laurarichardso
n

Pgeishirt said:

I know that MN laws will not recognize the relationship between Duane and Prince. I know I'm the only orger who is rooting for Duane. Here's why.

Prince and Duane grew up together as little kids as brothers. They were referred to as brothers in school. Even Kim, Prince's hair stylist, refers to Duane as Prince's brother.

Also, the estate is huge and spreading it to one more sibling will not hurt the others. I do hope the heirs will share something with Duane's heirs.

Prince's parents took in Duane, presumably to save him from a bad family situation, and that generous action should be recognized. Peace.

—Duane also did the following:
1) Beat his wife in a nightclub
2) Threw a women out of Paisley Park on her face
3) Filed a lawsuit with Prince’s sister Lorna claiming they were owed song royalties.

4) Pulled a gun on a process server.
5) Possible suspected bootlegger.
Duane received a job and financial support from Prince and still found a way to screw up. Prince does not owe him anything anymore
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 10/27/17 7:11pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Pgeishirt said:

I know that MN laws will not recognize the relationship between Duane and Prince. I know I'm the only orger who is rooting for Duane. Here's why. Prince and Duane grew up together as little kids as brothers. They were referred to as brothers in school. Even Kim, Prince's hair stylist, refers to Duane as Prince's brother. Also, the estate is huge and spreading it to one more sibling will not hurt the others. I do hope the heirs will share something with Duane's heirs. Prince's parents took in Duane, presumably to save him from a bad family situation, and that generous action should be recognized. Peace.


You are???!!! eek

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 10/28/17 9:57am

rogifan

Sharon at it again.

RD5S.jpgZih7L.jpg
[Edited 10/28/17 9:58am]
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 10/28/17 4:43pm

laurarichardso
n

rogifan said:

Sharon at it again.

RD5S.jpgZih7L.jpg
[Edited 10/28/17 9:58am]

Because they signed a agreement with Comerica and I am sure Comerica is capable of hiring entertainment lawyers. Thank God someone professional is in charge. Do some of you see why Prince let the court handle things?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 10/28/17 5:06pm

rogifan

laurarichardson said:

rogifan said:

Sharon at it again.

RD5S.jpgZih7L.jpg
[Edited 10/28/17 9:58am]

Because they signed a agreement with Comerica and I am sure Comerica is capable of hiring entertainment lawyers. Thank God someone professional is in charge. Do some of you see why Prince let the court handle things?

She’s in Minnesota protecting the Estate? WTF does that even mean? Tyka’s the one out there now promoting his legacy. Oh and Sharon, honey, I think I’ll trust what Dave Hampton says over you (who has no experience either) and Dave thinks Comerica made the right decision to work with Iron Mountain on the vault material.
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 10/28/17 5:48pm

Mumio

avatar

rogifan said:

She’s in Minnesota protecting the Estate? WTF does that even mean? Tyka’s the one out there now promoting his legacy. Oh and Sharon, honey, I think I’ll trust what Dave Hampton says over you (who has no experience either) and Dave thinks Comerica made the right decision to work with Iron Mountain on the vault material.


lol

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 10/28/17 5:56pm

Lovejunky

avatar

rogifan said:

Sharon at it again. RD5S.jpgZih7L.jpg [Edited 10/28/17 9:58am]

SHe means SNJ are patrolling Paisley Park

to make sure no one Pins any more Purple Balloons on the new Fence...

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 10/28/17 6:01pm

Mumio

avatar

Lovejunky said:

SHe means SNJ are patrolling Paisley Park

to make sure no one Pins any more Purple Balloons on the new Fence...



omg spit falloff

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 10/28/17 10:20pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

Sharon needs to take a seat.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 10/28/17 10:22pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

Who is teaching Sharon how to Hastag?

lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 10/28/17 11:48pm

Mumio

avatar

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Who is teaching Sharon how to Hastag?

lol



Her advisor? lol

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 10/29/17 5:35am

muleFunk

avatar

laurarichardson said:

Pgeishirt said:
I know that MN laws will not recognize the relationship between Duane and Prince. I know I'm the only orger who is rooting for Duane. Here's why. Prince and Duane grew up together as little kids as brothers. They were referred to as brothers in school. Even Kim, Prince's hair stylist, refers to Duane as Prince's brother. Also, the estate is huge and spreading it to one more sibling will not hurt the others. I do hope the heirs will share something with Duane's heirs. Prince's parents took in Duane, presumably to save him from a bad family situation, and that generous action should be recognized. Peace.
—Duane also did the following: 1) Beat his wife in a nightclub 2) Threw a women out of Paisley Park on her face 3) Filed a lawsuit with Prince’s sister Lorna claiming they were owed song royalties. 4) Pulled a gun on a process server. 5) Possible suspected bootlegger. Duane received a job and financial support from Prince and still found a way to screw up. Prince does not owe him anything anymore

AND Duane was leaking bootlegs out of PP.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 11 123456789>Last »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > The Estate Discussion - Part 11 - Continued