independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 29th Apr 2017 6:07pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > VOTE 4 PEACH AND BLACK~Australian Podcast Awards
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/03/17 4:21am

Lovejunky

avatar

VOTE 4 PEACH AND BLACK~Australian Podcast Awards

Australian Podcast Awards are being held right now...


You have to register, but Votes can be accepted from around the world...

They are currently in THIRD PLACE

Come on Orgers...Lets give Peach and Black some well deserved Purple LOVE...

https://thecastawayawards...bb919489f4

EDITED LINK

[Edited 1/3/17 4:35am]

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/03/17 7:24am

Noodled24

Voted... and discovered that although you have to register to vote, it doesn't seem like you actually have to confirm the email address you used to vote...

[Edited 1/3/17 7:29am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/03/17 2:44pm

Stranger

Done. good luck guys!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/03/17 3:54pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

thumbs up!

I'm not a woman,
I'm not a man,
I am something that you’ll never understand...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/03/17 4:00pm

Lovejunky

avatar

They are currently in SECOND place....

If every orger Votes Peach and Black will be a shoe in..and Australia will talk about Prince again...

come one get behind these Awesome Boys...x

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/03/17 7:39pm

Moonbeam

avatar

Voted! Go Peach and Black!
Feel free to join in the Prince Song Poll 2016! Let'a celebrate his legacy by counting down the most beloved Prince songs, as decided by you!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/04/17 10:42am

lopez568

.

[Edited 1/24/17 14:08pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/04/17 8:53pm

Lovejunky

avatar

lopez568 said:

Keep voting, they're number 1 (just)!

Back down to number 3...

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/08/17 12:30pm

lopez568

.

[Edited 1/24/17 14:09pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/09/17 4:08am

Lovejunky

avatar

lopez568 said:

If the Podcast has ever entertained you, informed you, enlightened you or just brightened up your day...VOTE VOTE VOTE. They really deserve it

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/10/17 4:49pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Captain might lose it for them. lol

"2freaky is a complete stud." DJ
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/10/17 7:43pm

Lovejunky

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Captain might lose it for them. lol

I dont get what you mean....

but I really wish all the People on the Conspiracy threads would put just a little bit of energy HERE....

.https://thecastawayawards.submittable.com/gallery/fb53f574-b3c9-43c8-8585-83bb919489f4/6963962/

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 01/10/17 7:45pm

cricket57

Lovejunky said:

They are currently in SECOND place....

If every orger Votes Peach and Black will be a shoe in..and Australia will talk about Prince again...

come one get behind these Awesome Boys...x

I just cast my vote

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 01/14/17 2:39am

dnaplaya

avatar

Thank U all... we're ahead at the moment but don't want to be complacent...we'll need one more big push before the voting closes in March

Xperience the Peach & Black Podcast: http://peachandblack.podbean.com/
Become a fan: http://www.facebook.com/p...ackpodcast
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 01/14/17 10:45am

controversy99

avatar

Can we vote if we don't live in Australia?
"Love & honesty, peace & harmony"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 01/14/17 2:51pm

Lovejunky

avatar

controversy99 said:

Can we vote if we don't live in Australia?

YES..Most certainly....trying to get as many org votes as possible..

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 01/22/17 4:01am

Lovejunky

avatar

dnaplaya said:

Thank U all... we're ahead at the moment but don't want to be complacent...we'll need one more big push before the voting closes in March

How did the numbers DECREASE ?

last time I looked you were over 200...Today Im seeing 181 ???

I can believe in this huge Pool of Prince Lovers we can only manage 181 Votes...

sheesh !!!!!!!!!!!

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 01/22/17 7:00am

bobgeorge77

Just voted! Have been a big fan of the podcast since I stumbled across it a few years back. Hope they win... thanks to the peach and black guys for all there hard work.... hope they will keep it coming...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 01/22/17 9:10am

kev1n

avatar

done... hope u guys win!
It was not in vain...it was in Minneapolis!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 01/23/17 10:58am

dnaplaya

avatar

Lovejunky said:



dnaplaya said:


Thank U all... we're ahead at the moment but don't want to be complacent...we'll need one more big push before the voting closes in March



How did the numbers DECREASE ?

last time I looked you were over 200...Today Im seeing 181 ???



I can believe in this huge Pool of Prince Lovers we can only manage 181 Votes...



sheesh !!!!!




It decreased because unfortunately one of our very enthusiastic fans decided to rig the system and made a lot of multiple votes and we've been penalised as a result
Xperience the Peach & Black Podcast: http://peachandblack.podbean.com/
Become a fan: http://www.facebook.com/p...ackpodcast
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 01/23/17 5:25pm

FunkyStrange

avatar

yes everyone, please just vote once.. and encourage others to vote ONCE only please..

thanks

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 02/16/17 1:59am

Lovejunky

avatar

FunkyStrange said:

yes everyone, please just vote once.. and encourage others to vote ONCE only please..

thanks

I only voted once...and AM trying to encoarage everyone to

VOTE ONCE

Here is the Link again...

https://thecastawayawards...4/6963962/

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 02/28/17 4:16pm

Lovejunky

avatar

Hooray...

PEACH and BLACK are in the Lead.....FOR NOW !

Anyone who has NOT Placed a VOTE, Please do..

It will be wonderful to have another Conversation opening about Prince ....

link to vote is below...

Only do it ONCE otherwise numbers get taken away/penalised

Lovejunky said:

FunkyStrange said:

yes everyone, please just vote once.. and encourage others to vote ONCE only please..

thanks

I only voted once...and AM trying to encoarage everyone to

VOTE ONCE

Here is the Link again...

https://thecastawayawards...4/6963962/

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 03/01/17 9:03am

LoriJ

avatar

Lovejunky said:



controversy99 said:


Can we vote if we don't live in Australia?

YES..Most certainly....trying to get as many org votes as possible..




Just voted #307 from the east coast USA.
I love you baby, just not like I love this guitar.~Prince~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 03/01/17 4:13pm

Lovejunky

avatar

LoriJ said:

Lovejunky said:

YES..Most certainly....trying to get as many org votes as possible..

Just voted #307 from the east coast USA.

Lets hope that we can get another 50 or so votes...

“LOVE IS THE MASTERPLAN”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > VOTE 4 PEACH AND BLACK~Australian Podcast Awards