independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 19th Jan 2019 5:08pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > planet earth cd
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/29/07 8:36pm

sweetness2

avatar

planet earth cd

Hi Everyone
sad I just received the planet earth cd for christmas and it did not come with a list of song titles or a booklet. I was wondering is that the way it is suppose to be or i'm i missing a part. Please help, and if someone could give me the song titles that would be great
peace and b wild
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/29/07 8:42pm

ToraToraDreams

avatar

It was on the website (3121.com) until it closed. So i guess you have to google it.

Ps. nothing is missing. It was made like that.
[Edited 12/29/07 20:43pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/29/07 8:50pm

sweetness2

avatar

ToraToraDreams said:[quote]It was on the website (3121.com) until it closed. So i guess you have to google it.

Ps. nothing is missing. It was made like that.
[Edited 12/29/07 20:43pm]
[/quote
\

thank you for the info
peace and b wild
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/29/07 8:52pm

wlcm2thdwn

You're not missing anything. When I first bought it, I kept turning it over thinking I was missing something too.
[Edited 12/30/07 4:49am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/29/07 9:06pm

Tame

avatar

The song titles are:

Planet earth
Guitar
Somewhere Here on Earth
The one u wanna see
Future baby mama
Mr. Goodnight
All the midnights in the world
Chelsea Rodgers
Lion of Judah
Resolution
"The Lion Sleeps Tonight...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/30/07 7:06am

Revolution

avatar

Tame said:

The song titles are:

Planet earth - LOVE IT
Guitar - LOVE IT
Somewhere Here on Earth - LOVE IT
The one u wanna see - THE BEST OF LOVE IT
Future baby mama - LOVE IT
Mr. Goodnight - LOVE IT
All the midnights in the world - TOO SHORT LOVE IT
Chelsea Rodgers - LOVE IT
Lion of Judah - LOVE IT
Resolution - LOVE IT
Thanks for the laughs, arguments and overall enjoyment for the last umpteen years. It's time for me to retire from Prince.org and engage in the real world...lol. Above all, I appreciated the talent Prince. You were one of a kind.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/30/07 7:16am

Whitnail

avatar

Revolution said:

Tame said:

The song titles are:

Planet earth - LOVE IT
Guitar - LOVE IT
Somewhere Here on Earth - LOVE IT
The one u wanna see - THE BEST OF LOVE IT
Future baby mama - LOVE IT
Mr. Goodnight - LOVE IT
All the midnights in the world - TOO SHORT LOVE IT
Chelsea Rodgers - LOVE IT
Lion of Judah - LOVE IT
Resolution - LOVE IT



falloff

I assume you like PE then lol
If it were not for insanity, I would be sane.

"True to his status as the last enigma in music, Prince crashed into London this week in a ball of confusion" The Times 2014
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 12/30/07 9:05am

planetearthsuc
ks

you need the japanese edition
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 12/30/07 9:29am

lovemachine

avatar

I found it to be missing quality as well.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 12/30/07 11:01am

LittleSmedley

sweetness2 said:

Hi Everyone
sad I just received the planet earth cd for christmas and it did not come with a list of song titles or a booklet. I was wondering is that the way it is suppose to be or i'm i missing a part. Please help, and if someone could give me the song titles that would be great


are u in britain sweetness2, coz the album was given away free over here to promote his shows..who ever gave you that for xmas is a stingy bastid wink
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 12/30/07 11:05am

sosgemini

avatar

lovemachine said:

I found it to be missing quality as well.


falloff
Space for sale...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 12/30/07 11:43am

Accujack

sosgemini said:

lovemachine said:

I found it to be missing quality as well.


falloff

Wow, it never ceases to amaze me that people are so amused by the most simple sarcasm that they continually post "the old smiley face falling off of the chair" emoticon.

...anyways I'm glad that Spin magazine didn't notice the lack of quality on Planet Earth or else they may have not awarded it the 12th best album of the year.
He is exactly who we thought he was
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 12/30/07 12:06pm

sosgemini

avatar

Accujack said:

sosgemini said:



falloff

Wow, it never ceases to amaze me that people are so amused by the most simple sarcasm that they continually post "the old smiley face falling off of the chair" emoticon.

...anyways I'm glad that Spin magazine didn't notice the lack of quality on Planet Earth or else they may have not awarded it the 12th best album of the year.


falloff

hey, if you need that Spin rating to feel secure in your own personal taste then relish in it...go right ahead. lol
Space for sale...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 12/30/07 12:43pm

Illustrator

Accujack said:

sosgemini said:



falloff

Wow, it never ceases to amaze me that people are so amused by the most simple sarcasm that they continually post "the old smiley face falling off of the chair" emoticon.

...anyways I'm glad that Spin magazine didn't notice the lack of quality on Planet Earth or else they may have not awarded it the 12th best album of the year.


You have to remember, Accujack, that this site
is open to anyone in the world who with access to a computer.
You also have to remember that humor is one of the most relative concepts that we human beings engage in.
With all the different types of fans out there, from all the varying parts of the world,
to expect for what others find to be funny ( & what is not) to comply within the limited boundaries of what you, I or anyone else defines as humor,
can come off as pretty arrogant.
I'm not saying that you are,
but if that's what you expect from a worldwide site in regards to this most relative of concepts,
be expected to be be amazed alot.
Or at least, to come off, to the rest of us, as somewhat arrogant.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 12/30/07 1:41pm

Accujack

Illustrator said:

Accujack said:


Wow, it never ceases to amaze me that people are so amused by the most simple sarcasm that they continually post "the old smiley face falling off of the chair" emoticon.

...anyways I'm glad that Spin magazine didn't notice the lack of quality on Planet Earth or else they may have not awarded it the 12th best album of the year.


You have to remember, Accujack, that this site
is open to anyone in the world who with access to a computer.
You also have to remember that humor is one of the most relative concepts that we human beings engage in.
With all the different types of fans out there, from all the varying parts of the world,
to expect for what others find to be funny ( & what is not) to comply within the limited boundaries of what you, I or anyone else defines as humor,
can come off as pretty arrogant.
I'm not saying that you are,
but if that's what you expect from a worldwide site in regards to this most relative of concepts,
be expected to be be amazed alot.
Or at least, to come off, to the rest of us, as somewhat arrogant.

I applaud you for being able to spiel off such a load of pseudo-intellectual bullshit.
Congrats!!

And to our esteemed moderator who never misses an opportunity to criticize Prince or the members of this board, I need no acknowledgement from any source (no matter how reputable they may be) to tell me what I like or need to like.
Only pointing out that as some of you continue to degrade Prince's output as garbage, respectable publications seem to think otherwise.
He is exactly who we thought he was
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 12/30/07 1:52pm

sosgemini

avatar

Accujack said:

Illustrator said:



You have to remember, Accujack, that this site
is open to anyone in the world who with access to a computer.
You also have to remember that humor is one of the most relative concepts that we human beings engage in.
With all the different types of fans out there, from all the varying parts of the world,
to expect for what others find to be funny ( & what is not) to comply within the limited boundaries of what you, I or anyone else defines as humor,
can come off as pretty arrogant.
I'm not saying that you are,
but if that's what you expect from a worldwide site in regards to this most relative of concepts,
be expected to be be amazed alot.
Or at least, to come off, to the rest of us, as somewhat arrogant.

I applaud you for being able to spiel off such a load of pseudo-intellectual bullshit.
Congrats!!

And to our esteemed moderator who never misses an opportunity to criticize Prince or the members of this board, I need no acknowledgement from any source (no matter how reputable they may be) to tell me what I like or need to like.
Only pointing out that as some of you continue to degrade Prince's output as garbage, respectable publications seem to think otherwise.


comfort
Space for sale...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 12/30/07 1:57pm

Illustrator

Accujack said:

Illustrator said:



You have to remember, Accujack, that this site
is open to anyone in the world who with access to a computer.
You also have to remember that humor is one of the most relative concepts that we human beings engage in.
With all the different types of fans out there, from all the varying parts of the world,
to expect for what others find to be funny ( & what is not) to comply within the limited boundaries of what you, I or anyone else defines as humor,
can come off as pretty arrogant.
I'm not saying that you are,
but if that's what you expect from a worldwide site in regards to this most relative of concepts,
be expected to be be amazed alot.
Or at least, to come off, to the rest of us, as somewhat arrogant.

I applaud you for being able to spiel off such a load of pseudo-intellectual bullshit.
Congrats!!

And to our esteemed moderator who never misses an opportunity to criticize Prince or the members of this board, I need no acknowledgement from any source (no matter how reputable they may be) to tell me what I like or need to like.
Only pointing out that as some of you continue to degrade Prince's output as garbage, respectable publications seem to think otherwise.

I applaud the absoluteness of your arrogance.
clapping
Wow!
[Edited 12/30/07 13:59pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 12/30/07 2:03pm

sosgemini

avatar

and what the hell is he/she goin on about me criticizing the members of this board? what? when i get after folks for not allowing other's to share their perspective?


man, i swear...prince really needs to re-open his website and add a forum this time because some folks really deserve a forum that keeps their dial on "happy happy" 24/7.
Space for sale...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 12/30/07 2:05pm

Accujack

Why, thank you Illustrator. It is much appreciated.
As a frequent reader of this board (and your posts specifically) my arrogance has grown tremendously.
He is exactly who we thought he was
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 12/30/07 2:10pm

Accujack

sosgemini said:

and what the hell is he/she goin on about me criticizing the members of this board? what? when i get after folks for not allowing other's to share their perspective?


man, i swear...prince really needs to re-open his website and add a forum this time because some folks really deserve a forum that keeps their dial on "happy happy" 24/7.

Come on now. Let's not play stupid. You are the most condescending mod on this site.
He is exactly who we thought he was
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 12/30/07 2:16pm

Whitnail

avatar

^^^damn, what have I missed out on this time cool
If it were not for insanity, I would be sane.

"True to his status as the last enigma in music, Prince crashed into London this week in a ball of confusion" The Times 2014
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 12/30/07 2:17pm

sosgemini

avatar

Whitnail said:

^^^damn, what have I missed out on this time cool


somebody taking his/her anger out for the world on this thread... lol
Space for sale...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 12/30/07 2:25pm

Whitnail

avatar

sosgemini said:

Whitnail said:

^^^damn, what have I missed out on this time cool


somebody taking his/her anger out for the world on this thread... lol



Ah Planet Earth, I shoulda known, it really does bring the worst out in people, me included wink

and

falloff

BTW I suggest we get a smiley with a globe falling off the stool razz
If it were not for insanity, I would be sane.

"True to his status as the last enigma in music, Prince crashed into London this week in a ball of confusion" The Times 2014
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 12/30/07 2:36pm

Accujack

sosgemini said:

Whitnail said:

^^^damn, what have I missed out on this time cool


somebody taking his/her anger out for the world on this thread... lol

Nah, I'm just trying to boost my post count. I want people to look at my profile and see 27,000 posts and say "damn, this dude must know his Prince shit, he fuckin lives on this site". That's when you know you're cool!
He is exactly who we thought he was
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 12/30/07 2:44pm

sosgemini

avatar

Accujack said:

sosgemini said:



somebody taking his/her anger out for the world on this thread... lol

Nah, I'm just trying to boost my post count. I want people to look at my profile and see 27,000 posts and say "damn, this dude must know his Prince shit, he fuckin lives on this site". That's when you know you're cool!


aren't there more constructive ways to go about boosting your self-esteem? lol
Space for sale...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 12/30/07 2:49pm

Accujack

sosgemini said:

Accujack said:


Nah, I'm just trying to boost my post count. I want people to look at my profile and see 27,000 posts and say "damn, this dude must know his Prince shit, he fuckin lives on this site". That's when you know you're cool!


aren't there more constructive ways to go about boosting your self-esteem? lol

Are you looking in a mirror as you ask this question?
He is exactly who we thought he was
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 12/30/07 2:52pm

sosgemini

avatar

Accujack said:

sosgemini said:



aren't there more constructive ways to go about boosting your self-esteem? lol

Are you looking in a mirror as you ask this question?


confuse

i'm sorry...is this the part of the show were you attempt to get me all worked up and upset? lol

now, what was your issue again? oh yeah...criticizing...hmm, interesting to think of that after reading your last couple posts. giggle
Space for sale...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 12/30/07 3:08pm

Accujack

Please forgive me Sos. I very rarely post on here because I'm just not able to match wits with all the intelligent people here on the Org. I'm just trying to prove to myself that I really can carry on a conversation with someone of your stature.
He is exactly who we thought he was
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 12/30/07 5:56pm

PANDURITO

avatar



smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 12/30/07 9:20pm

pennylover

avatar

PANDURITO said:



smile

Where did the booklet come from? eek
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > planet earth cd