independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 16th Aug 2018 5:46am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Concerts > Oracle Arena Concert Club...
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 02/17/11 7:55am

dnava

avatar

Oracle Arena Concert Club...

https://www.coliseum.com/concertclub/

For those who want 2 take tha chance... for a $45 or $90. you can purchase a Concert Club Membership which entitles you to purchase (pre-sale) 2 or 4 tickets to any concert at the Oracle Arena.

U may want 2 check with them 1st 2 c if they activate ur membership immediately to access the presale tickets for these shows.

There r also other great perks that go along w/a Concert Club membership.

FYI... 4 those who may want 2 try & make a profit by illegally scalping... Oracle Arena tickets r will call only and they require u show the credit card used 2 purchase the tickets 4 validation.

Good Luck!!

Deb Nava

'Grenade Launcher roars in a television sky
Tell me how many young brothers must die'
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 02/17/11 8:02am

dnava

avatar

Is it true that he opens the show w/Lay It Down...?

That would so awesome!!!

I love MY PURPLE YODA !!!!

'Grenade Launcher roars in a television sky
Tell me how many young brothers must die'
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 02/17/11 8:34am

felixcat67

avatar

dnava said:

https://www.coliseum.com/concertclub/

For those who want 2 take tha chance... for a $45 or $90. you can purchase a Concert Club Membership which entitles you to purchase (pre-sale) 2 or 4 tickets to any concert at the Oracle Arena.

U may want 2 check with them 1st 2 c if they activate ur membership immediately to access the presale tickets for these shows.

There r also other great perks that go along w/a Concert Club membership.

FYI... 4 those who may want 2 try & make a profit by illegally scalping... Oracle Arena tickets r will call only and they require u show the credit card used 2 purchase the tickets 4 validation.

Good Luck!!

Deb Nava

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 02/17/11 8:40am

felixcat67

avatar

dnava said:

https://www.coliseum.com/concertclub/

For those who want 2 take tha chance... for a $45 or $90. you can purchase a Concert Club Membership which entitles you to purchase (pre-sale) 2 or 4 tickets to any concert at the Oracle Arena.

U may want 2 check with them 1st 2 c if they activate ur membership immediately to access the presale tickets for these shows.

There r also other great perks that go along w/a Concert Club membership.

FYI... 4 those who may want 2 try & make a profit by illegally scalping... Oracle Arena tickets r will call only and they require u show the credit card used 2 purchase the tickets 4 validation.

Good Luck!!

Deb Nava

Looked at the rules. It says ticket public sale within 3 days may not qualify.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 02/17/11 12:35pm

coldrain

avatar

A couple of things about this "concert club".

1) These Prince concerts are too short notice and are not included in this offer.

2) If you check out the link you will notice that it doesn't give you access to the best seats. So, in other words, what's the point?

I think it's a waste of money. If you're online at noon with everyone else you should be able to get comparable or better seats without having to spend the extra money.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 02/18/11 5:50pm

chocolate1

avatar

dnava said:

Is it true that he opens the show w/Lay It Down...?

That would so awesome!!!

I love MY PURPLE YODA !!!!

He did at 2 of the 6 shows in NJ/NYC.


"Love Hurts.
Your lies, they cut me.
Now your words don't mean a thing.
I don't give a damn if you ever loved me..."

-Cher, "Woman's World"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 02/25/11 4:16pm

neronava

avatar

coldrain said:

A couple of things about this "concert club".

1) These Prince concerts are too short notice and are not included in this offer.

2) If you check out the link you will notice that it doesn't give you access to the best seats. So, in other words, what's the point?

I think it's a waste of money. If you're online at noon with everyone else you should be able to get comparable or better seats without having to spend the extra money.

We got great seats. Joining the club was the trick

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Concerts > Oracle Arena Concert Club...