independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 30th Apr 2017 11:47am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Idris Elba raffles off Valentine's Day date
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/11/17 4:12pm

XxAxX

avatar

Idris Elba raffles off Valentine's Day date

who's in? wave he looks like fun to hang out with. i'd love to talk with him about Luther and some of his other projects.



from: http://www.cbsnews.com/ne...-day-date/

By Andrea Park CBS News January 11, 2017, 4:19 PM

Idris Elba raffles off Valentine's Day date



Don’t have Valentine’s Day plans?

Go on a date with Idris Elba. Really.

The suave “Luther” star is raffling off the opportunity to have Valentine’s Day dinner with him. You can even bring a friend if you’re feeling generous.

In a video, Elba promises that his date can order anything he or she wants -- truffles, champagne, steak or even fufu.

“That’s an African dish and you pound the yams and you know what? I’ll let you pound my yams,” he says cheekily.

As for dessert? Elba claims, “You can have whatever you want and I mean whatever you want.”

Does he really want to promise that?

The raffle benefits W.E. Can Lead, which helps young girls in Africa access a quality education.

The winner will get flown out and put up in 4-star accommodations in addition to a meal with Elba.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/11/17 4:21pm

kepurplehunter

Saaaayyyyy it again so much chocolatey goodness who needs actual candy in their mouth...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/11/17 4:26pm

morningsong

avatar

*backs out the way of a couple orgers*


I ain't gettin' run over.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/11/17 4:31pm

XxAxX

avatar

innocent well i would only bid to make a difference for his cause, of course. nod

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/12/17 2:28am

EmmaMcG

XxAxX said:

innocent well i would only bid to make a difference for his cause, of course. nod



Yeah, me too. Anything for the children/troops/widows/victims of hurricanes.

Ok. I admit it. I didn't get down far enough to see what the cause was. I was sold at the thread title...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/12/17 3:10am

Chancellor

avatar

Idris is my Boy but he's got this weird sense of entitlement...I don't Follow him on Twitter but his Tweets are promoted by Twitter so they show up in my Twitter-feed...Sometimes he'll post random messages asking women to buy him drinks if he's at a bar..

I'm not shouting down his Valentine's Day raffle, cuz maybe he's doing it for a good cause...Based on what I've seen from him online he comes across as desperate for attention and thinks Women should feel privileged to shower him with Shit...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/12/17 5:05am

missfee

avatar

Dannnnnggggg!!!!! I'm split. I would love to spend time with his royal, chocolatey goodness drool, however, if I enter this raffle for a good cause, I know deep down while having dinner and gazing into his sexy eyes that I won't be thinking about no one's education, nor his acting career. lol I'll be asking about what he likes to do in his spare time, what his favorite sports teams are and secretly studying on when to "pound his yams" as he stated. spank lick Hmm...let me go visit that link and see what's up. lol

I will forever love and miss you...my sweet Prince.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/12/17 5:15am

XxAxX

avatar

EmmaMcG said:

XxAxX said:

innocent well i would only bid to make a difference for his cause, of course. nod

Yeah, me too. Anything for the children/troops/widows/victims of hurricanes. Ok. I admit it. I didn't get down far enough to see what the cause was. I was sold at the thread title...


lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/12/17 5:16am

XxAxX

avatar

Chancellor said:

Idris is my Boy but he's got this weird sense of entitlement...I don't Follow him on Twitter but his Tweets are promoted by Twitter so they show up in my Twitter-feed...Sometimes he'll post random messages asking women to buy him drinks if he's at a bar..

I'm not shouting down his Valentine's Day raffle, cuz maybe he's doing it for a good cause...Based on what I've seen from him online he comes across as desperate for attention and thinks Women should feel privileged to shower him with Shit...



i don't think he really has to beg very hard.... wink

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/12/17 5:16am

XxAxX

avatar

missfee said:

Dannnnnggggg!!!!! I'm split. I would love to spend time with his royal, chocolatey goodness drool, however, if I enter this raffle for a good cause, I know deep down while having dinner and gazing into his sexy eyes that I won't be thinking about no one's education, nor his acting career. lol I'll be asking about what he likes to do in his spare time, what his favorite sports teams are and secretly studying on when to "pound his yams" as he stated. spank lick Hmm...let me go visit that link and see what's up. lol



LOL@ pound his yams......

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/12/17 11:01am

babynoz

avatar

morningsong said:

*backs out the way of a couple orgers*


I ain't gettin' run over.




Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit
and for that, I am eternally grateful....IDF
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/12/17 11:03am

babynoz

avatar

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit
and for that, I am eternally grateful....IDF
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 01/12/17 11:09am

babynoz

avatar

XxAxX said:

Chancellor said:

Idris is my Boy but he's got this weird sense of entitlement...I don't Follow him on Twitter but his Tweets are promoted by Twitter so they show up in my Twitter-feed...Sometimes he'll post random messages asking women to buy him drinks if he's at a bar..

I'm not shouting down his Valentine's Day raffle, cuz maybe he's doing it for a good cause...Based on what I've seen from him online he comes across as desperate for attention and thinks Women should feel privileged to shower him with Shit...



i don't think he really has to beg very hard.... wink



I KNOW that's right! highfive

I've been known to pound a few yams over the years... biggrin

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit
and for that, I am eternally grateful....IDF
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 01/12/17 1:02pm

morningsong

avatar

babynoz said:

morningsong said:

*backs out the way of a couple orgers*


I ain't gettin' run over.






lol

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 01/12/17 2:02pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

Image result for idris elba luther gif

I'm not a woman,
I'm not a man,
I am something that you’ll never understand...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 01/12/17 3:58pm

XxAxX

avatar

purplethunder3121 said:

Image result for idris elba luther gif


idris,idriselba,idrisvalentine,valentine,idrisdate Banner

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Idris Elba raffles off Valentine's Day date