independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > spicer keeps tweeting about "7"
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 6 <123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 02/02/23 7:19am

nayroo2002

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

JorisE73 said:


He has the final version so not much differences from the released versions.
Hopefully the two other earlier versions of the album will be found and released in our time becasue these will never be leaked I think. Those two versions have alternate/longer versions and edits and different mixes of I think most tracks.

it would be a fun collectable...I think I will get one

Awesome!

After you get it, please leak it on Discord so we can piece it back together again! biggrin

"Whatever skin we're in
we all need 2 b friends"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 02/02/23 8:10am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

nayroo2002 said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

it would be a fun collectable...I think I will get one

Awesome!

After you get it, please leak it on Discord so we can piece it back together again! biggrin

and then we can all compain that it was reased yet again! (and if I were to get it it would be the LP and only if it has good (the leaked?) art work.... *and I don't even have a record player!


"Keep on shilling for Big Pharm!"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #92 posted 02/02/23 5:24pm

CandaceS

avatar

PennyPurple said:

Jack White is supposed to release the Camille album in 2023.


Has this been confirmed? This article says so, but no source is provided:

https://theconversation.c...out-189486

The Camille release was "announced" in March 2022 but there's been little news since.


"I would say that Prince's top thirty percent is great. Of that thirty percent, I'll bet the public has heard twenty percent of it." - Susan Rogers, "Hunting for Prince's Vault", BBC, 2015
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #93 posted 02/02/23 7:10pm

laytonian

If you look at the new t-Shirts, they are Xpectation and The Chocolate Factory

So that's likely the new releases
Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #94 posted 02/03/23 7:34am

WhisperingDand
elions

avatar

laytonian said:

If you look at the new t-Shirts, they are Xpectation and The Chocolate Factory So that's likely the new releases

Noice, noice, here's hoping.

c'Mon, tho, How do these supposed "fams" not get even just a 'lil hyped over the idea of a physical copy of an album that never had a physical copy before? The NPGMC era is that bad you'd rather own 3 separate copies of all these other albums vs. 0? CD, Vinyl, Purple Vinyl extra copy... oh jeez, will this be Purple Vinyl too? Make it stop. It's not Purple History Month, get it together.

[Edited 2/3/23 7:35am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #95 posted 02/03/23 2:27pm

CandaceS

avatar

laytonian said:

If you look at the new t-Shirts, they are Xpectation and The Chocolate Factory So that's likely the new releases


neutral

"I would say that Prince's top thirty percent is great. Of that thirty percent, I'll bet the public has heard twenty percent of it." - Susan Rogers, "Hunting for Prince's Vault", BBC, 2015
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #96 posted 02/03/23 2:39pm

MrSharon

Those new shirts aren't that impressive but I'll gladly buy a physical copy of chocolate invasion and xpectation
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #97 posted 02/03/23 2:57pm

lurker316

avatar

WhisperingDandelions said:

laytonian said:

If you look at the new t-Shirts, they are Xpectation and The Chocolate Factory So that's likely the new releases

Noice, noice, here's hoping.

c'Mon, tho, How do these supposed "fams" not get even just a 'lil hyped over the idea of a physical copy of an album that never had a physical copy before? The NPGMC era is that bad you'd rather own 3 separate copies of all these other albums vs. 0? CD, Vinyl, Purple Vinyl extra copy... oh jeez, will this be Purple Vinyl too? Make it stop. It's not Purple History Month, get it together.

[Edited 2/3/23 7:35am]



I'm not a big fan of the NGP Music Club digital albums, but if they're released in physical form of course I'll be them. I'd just hope those would be a side project and not the main release for the year.


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #98 posted 02/03/23 3:12pm

paisleyparkgir
l

avatar

laytonian said:

If you look at the new t-Shirts, they are Xpectation and The Chocolate Factory So that's likely the new releases

SDE's or just reissues ?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #99 posted 02/03/23 3:17pm

PennyPurple

avatar

CandaceS said:

PennyPurple said:

Jack White is supposed to release the Camille album in 2023.


Has this been confirmed? This article says so, but no source is provided:

https://theconversation.c...out-189486

The Camille release was "announced" in March 2022 but there's been little news since.


Just Google Jack White & Camille


Earlier in 2022, White’s label Third Man Records acquired the rights to Prince’s unreleased 1986 album. The Camille project saw Prince with a new androgynous persona and singing with more high-speed feminine vocals created by using a pitch-shifting technique in the studio to better fit the female pseudonym. The Prince Estate has given Third Man the go-ahead to release Camille in full for the first time.

Jack White Clears Up Misu...Songwriter

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #100 posted 02/03/23 3:21pm

CandaceS

avatar

PennyPurple said:

CandaceS said:


Has this been confirmed? This article says so, but no source is provided:

https://theconversation.c...out-189486

The Camille release was "announced" in March 2022 but there's been little news since.


Just Google Jack White & Camille


Earlier in 2022, White’s label Third Man Records acquired the rights to Prince’s unreleased 1986 album. The Camille project saw Prince with a new androgynous persona and singing with more high-speed feminine vocals created by using a pitch-shifting technique in the studio to better fit the female pseudonym. The Prince Estate has given Third Man the go-ahead to release Camille in full for the first time.

Jack White Clears Up Misu...Songwriter


I've done that and found nothing to confirm a 2023 release date for Camille. If you have something, why not post the link?

"I would say that Prince's top thirty percent is great. Of that thirty percent, I'll bet the public has heard twenty percent of it." - Susan Rogers, "Hunting for Prince's Vault", BBC, 2015
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #101 posted 02/03/23 3:41pm

LoveGalore

CandaceS said:



PennyPurple said:




CandaceS said:




Has this been confirmed? This article says so, but no source is provided:

https://theconversation.c...out-189486

The Camille release was "announced" in March 2022 but there's been little news since.




Just Google Jack White & Camille



Earlier in 2022, White’s label Third Man Records acquired the rights to Prince’s unreleased 1986 album. The Camille project saw Prince with a new androgynous persona and singing with more high-speed feminine vocals created by using a pitch-shifting technique in the studio to better fit the female pseudonym. The Prince Estate has given Third Man the go-ahead to release Camille in full for the first time.



Jack White Clears Up Misu...Songwriter




I've done that and found nothing to confirm a 2023 release date for Camille. If you have something, why not post the link?



No one ever said there was a release date. Why are you acting like they did?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #102 posted 02/03/23 6:44pm

WhisperingDand
elions

avatar

LoveGalore said:

No one ever said there was a release date. Why are you acting like they did?

Because Mr. (Jack) White, lord imperalist was acting like his mighty White Man Records had a release date on deck to finally free the chains of Camille to the masses.

Homie just wanted the cred/props hoping nobody would keep the reciepts like Janelle Monae's full-court press on Prince's supposed phantom collaborations on her now-forgotten discount-bin album-of-the-week. These celebs just make up shit and their stans defend their honor even when they're caught mid-stream pissing on the purple legacy.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #103 posted 02/03/23 7:33pm

LoveGalore

WhisperingDandelions said:



LoveGalore said:


No one ever said there was a release date. Why are you acting like they did?

Because Mr. (Jack) White, lord imperalist was acting like his mighty White Man Records had a release date on deck to finally free the chains of Camille to the masses.

Homie just wanted the cred/props hoping nobody would keep the reciepts like Janelle Monae's full-court press on Prince's supposed phantom collaborations on her now-forgotten discount-bin album-of-the-week. These celebs just make up shit and their stans defend their honor even when they're caught mid-stream pissing on the purple legacy.



You just love making shit up, huh.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #104 posted 02/04/23 5:57am

bozojones

ough

[Edited 2/4/23 15:14pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #105 posted 02/04/23 10:59am

XxAxX

avatar

ShellyMcG said:

XxAxX said:

lol lol lol lol

same old same old same old ShellsMcG always spreading good cheer, so thoughtful, so kind. hug



[Edited 1/29/23 5:37am]

I genuinely didn't mean to cause offense so I'm glad to see you didn't take any. Even so, apologies again.

it's all good! rose

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #106 posted 02/09/23 5:24am

savagedreams

LILpoundCAKE said:

more innuendo. could have simply said 'rest assured, there will be new music released this year,
can't give away too much now but we will let you know in a few months'

but no. guessing games on twitter.

rolleyes


innuenedo and mysterious clues. kind of like Prince. kind of makes sense. Did you not actually follow Prince?

[Edited 2/9/23 5:25am]

[Edited 2/10/23 5:10am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #107 posted 02/09/23 11:20am

bozojones

savagedreams said:

LILpoundCAKE said:

more innuendo. could have simply said 'rest assured, there will be new music released this year,
can't give away too much now but we will let you know in a few months'

but no. guessing games on twitter.

rolleyes


innuenedo and mysterious clues. kind of like Prince. kind of makes sense. Didi you not actually follow Prince?

[Edited 2/9/23 5:25am]

At least Prince actually backed up his cryptic nonsense with consistent releases. The clowns in charge of his estate just tease vague things that never seem to come confused

[Edited 2/9/23 11:20am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #108 posted 02/09/23 1:23pm

LILpoundCAKE

avatar

bozojones said:

savagedreams said:

innuenedo and mysterious clues. kind of like Prince. kind of makes sense. Didi you not actually follow Prince?

[Edited 2/9/23 5:25am]

At least Prince actually backed up his cryptic nonsense with consistent releases. The clowns in charge of his estate just tease vague things that never seem to come confused

[Edited 2/9/23 11:20am]


this. nod

with the estate I wake up to a new email from the estate about 3 times each week,
detailing yet another new addition to the merch store or a limited quantity item like
3rd eye sunglasses, just this morning.

prince also had merch and teased out stuff but there was always a new song on the
heels of that, or him rolling out another album, or going on tour.

May U Live 2 See The Release of Parade SDE
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #109 posted 02/09/23 2:07pm

LoveGalore

LILpoundCAKE said:



bozojones said:




savagedreams said:




innuenedo and mysterious clues. kind of like Prince. kind of makes sense. Didi you not actually follow Prince?


[Edited 2/9/23 5:25am]




At least Prince actually backed up his cryptic nonsense with consistent releases. The clowns in charge of his estate just tease vague things that never seem to come confused


[Edited 2/9/23 11:20am]




this. nod

with the estate I wake up to a new email from the estate about 3 times each week,
detailing yet another new addition to the merch store or a limited quantity item like
3rd eye sunglasses, just this morning.

prince also had merch and teased out stuff but there was always a new song on the
heels of that, or him rolling out another album, or going on tour.



There's something about the wealth of material in Prince's vault that makes people extremely possessive. From bootleggers and traders to famous musicians or estate stakeholders, it seems people become intoxicated by the sheer immenseness of the material on hand and it brings out the absolute worst levels of greed and insulation.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #110 posted 02/09/23 3:10pm

MIRvmn1

avatar

bozojones said:



savagedreams said:




LILpoundCAKE said:


more innuendo. could have simply said 'rest assured, there will be new music released this year,
can't give away too much now but we will let you know in a few months'

but no. guessing games on twitter.

rolleyes





innuenedo and mysterious clues. kind of like Prince. kind of makes sense. Didi you not actually follow Prince?


[Edited 2/9/23 5:25am]




At least Prince actually backed up his cryptic nonsense with consistent releases. The clowns in charge of his estate just tease vague things that never seem to come confused

[Edited 2/9/23 11:20am]


I think most of us are sick and tired of how the estate are handling things at the moment.
U are now an official member of the New Power Generation
Welcome 2 The Dawn
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #111 posted 02/10/23 5:11am

savagedreams

bozojones said:

savagedreams said:

innuenedo and mysterious clues. kind of like Prince. kind of makes sense. Didi you not actually follow Prince?

[Edited 2/9/23 5:25am]

At least Prince actually backed up his cryptic nonsense with consistent releases. The clowns in charge of his estate just tease vague things that never seem to come confused

[Edited 2/9/23 11:20am]

.

lol. and how many albums did Prince tease that never came out?

.

anyone who thought there would be a constant stream of rerleaes is effin delusional. its just not how it works.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #112 posted 02/10/23 5:13am

savagedreams

MIRvmn1 said:

bozojones said:

At least Prince actually backed up his cryptic nonsense with consistent releases. The clowns in charge of his estate just tease vague things that never seem to come confused

[Edited 2/9/23 11:20am]

I think most of us are sick and tired of how the estate are handling things at the moment.

.

i really dont understan what most of you people expected. if you thought the vault would open and everything come out at once youre delusional. if prince had left a will things could have been very different. blame him.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #113 posted 02/10/23 5:14am

LoveGalore

savagedreams said:



bozojones said:




savagedreams said:




innuenedo and mysterious clues. kind of like Prince. kind of makes sense. Didi you not actually follow Prince?


[Edited 2/9/23 5:25am]




At least Prince actually backed up his cryptic nonsense with consistent releases. The clowns in charge of his estate just tease vague things that never seem to come confused


[Edited 2/9/23 11:20am]



.


lol. and how many albums did Prince tease that never came out?


.


anyone who thought there would be a constant stream of rerleaes is effin delusional. its just not how it works.



Oh yes. Tell us more about how it works.

In the meantime, people can read how an estate does it properly:
https://whynow.co.uk/read...ce-he-died
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #114 posted 02/11/23 12:25pm

bozojones

savagedreams said:

bozojones said:

At least Prince actually backed up his cryptic nonsense with consistent releases. The clowns in charge of his estate just tease vague things that never seem to come confused

[Edited 2/9/23 11:20am]

.

lol. and how many albums did Prince tease that never came out?

.

anyone who thought there would be a constant stream of rerleaes is effin delusional. its just not how it works.

Ah yes, because the only two options for the estate are 1) releasing the entire vault all at once, or 2) going years at a time without putting out any new material whatsoever


rolleyes

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #115 posted 02/19/23 1:03pm

jeffreymiller

AllSe7en said:

LILpoundCAKE said:

mr spicer is 'over all the prince.org idiots.'





aww, bless him touched




Who isn't.... ?


Ex-fucking-actly.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #116 posted 02/19/23 1:40pm

LoveGalore

jeffreymiller said:

AllSe7en said:




Who isn't.... ?


Ex-fucking-actly.



Nobody really says that do they? Ex Fucking Actly? Cringe.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #117 posted 02/19/23 2:23pm

paisleyparkgir
l

avatar

I came across one of those videos where psychics contact the dead (in this case Prince) and according to them, he said to burn the contents of the vault.

They said that they're huge Prince fans.

[Edited 2/19/23 14:24pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #118 posted 02/19/23 3:44pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

paisleyparkgirl said:

I came across one of those videos where psychics contact the dead (in this case Prince) and according to them, he said to burn the contents of the vault.

They said that they're huge Prince fans.


Can you OrgNote me? I have a fantastic deal on a bridge in Albuquerque.

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #119 posted 02/19/23 8:28pm

paisleyparkgir
l

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:

paisleyparkgirl said:

I came across one of those videos where psychics contact the dead (in this case Prince) and according to them, he said to burn the contents of the vault.

They said that they're huge Prince fans.


Can you OrgNote me?

Is this sarcasm ? because with you we just never know.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 4 of 6 <123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > spicer keeps tweeting about "7"