independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > SIGN O’ THE TIMES SUPER DELUXE EDITION - PART 3 - Scheduled for September 25th 2020 - CONTINUED
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 28 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 09/15/20 3:18pm

lustmealways

avatar

ThirdStrike said:

So, are we still of the belief that this set will leak soon? It's hard to wait, man! Is anyone else watching each step...making sure they drive safely...aren't going sky diving or walking under any hanging pianos until this thing drops? I'm just trying to f'ing stay ALIVE until the 25th so I can listen...

i want it bad, thirdstrike. I WANT IT BAD.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 09/15/20 3:23pm

ThirdStrike

avatar

lustmealways said:

ThirdStrike said:

So, are we still of the belief that this set will leak soon? It's hard to wait, man! Is anyone else watching each step...making sure they drive safely...aren't going sky diving or walking under any hanging pianos until this thing drops? I'm just trying to f'ing stay ALIVE until the 25th so I can listen...

i want it bad, thirdstrike. I WANT IT BAD.

That's what she...naw...too easy. wink

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 09/15/20 4:07pm

Farfunknugin

avatar

ThirdStrike said:



funkaholic1972 said:


For those not knowing yet: a lot of the tracks (except 3) of the original remastered album are available on Tidal.

I suppose this was already posted in the earlier thread but that one is gone now.



But they are brickwalled. I am gutted.


Ha we're still on this one?. The remastered set is not on Tidal right? Right?..
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 09/15/20 4:23pm

TheEnglishGent

avatar

It would be absolutely tragic, yet somehow hillariously funny if the remaster does turn out to be brick walled.

RIP sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 09/15/20 6:04pm

slyjackson

TheEnglishGent said:

It would be absolutely tragic, yet somehow hillariously funny if the remaster does turn out to be brick walled.

It isn't it sound fabulous.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 09/15/20 7:17pm

muleFunk

avatar

lustmealways said:

ThirdStrike said:

So, are we still of the belief that this set will leak soon? It's hard to wait, man! Is anyone else watching each step...making sure they drive safely...aren't going sky diving or walking under any hanging pianos until this thing drops? I'm just trying to f'ing stay ALIVE until the 25th so I can listen...

i want it bad, thirdstrike. I WANT IT BAD.

We all want it bad!!!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 09/15/20 10:03pm

Nightcrawler

Ok, I just woke up and I have to tell someone about the nightmare I just had: In my dream, it was the 25th and I was excitedly waiting for the postman. I looked out of my window, and there he was: carrying the mail and one big, square Package. I was super excited and ran to the door to meet him. Only to find out, when he gave me the package, that it was heavily damaged! Little pieces of broken CDs fell out of a huge rip. I was devastated. The mailman took the package from me and said:“we‘re gonna send this back, but it will take a long time.“

I‘m still shaken by this dream.
Just like the sun, the rainbow children rise...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 09/16/20 12:05am

mynameisnotsus
an

For the Aussies on the org - amazon.com.au have dropped the super deluxe CD price to $237 and its currently #1 bestseller. The vinyl is $649 confused
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 09/16/20 12:15am

Vannormal

avatar

Urine said:

Casy can rap, sing, produce, present,represent,write and has far more knowledge than anyone else. He is also a cool dresser. The radio lady said so He knows his stuff. I saw his wiki page. Anyone else have one. Anyone else a multi platinum artist. I would let him look after my Terapin's if I went away for the weekend, but not for a week. I wouldn't want to distract him.

-

Well, his WIKI page now says :


"It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:

There is no credible evidence that the subject of the article is notable (proposed by 90.253.112.227)"

Don't know anything about this guy.

Read his wiki page.

Checked and read all the refences and external links...

He possibly wrote it himself - and one is allowed to do that, right ?

I skip the 'credible evidence' warning and all, but felt curious to understand things Prince and Number23 here a bit better.

I'm not all that impressed - listened to the music and all. Is he a multiple platinum artist ?

Well, good for him. Wish him (if he reads this) all the best though. smile

I did not know he was the same guy as The Violet Reality.

Sometimes I cross their info... but can't keep up with it.

What disturbs me is as if he never gives the blonde girl some room.

Slightly vicarious shame is what I feel. I'm sorry, lol. smile Peace though.

Well, that's just my humble opinion.

People who like whatever he does, have the right to do that.

His knowledge of Prince is undoubdly bigger than mine at least, and possibly bigger than most of u.

So, 'respect' where it's due.

So now I have some info on how to understand what's going on here.

-

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves.
And wiser people so full of doubts"
(Bertrand Russsell 1872-1972)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 09/16/20 12:49am

JorisE73

BlueShakooo said:

I hope Neversin tells us, what he thinks about this set.


Sadly he won't, he already did his review/writeup months ago for some to read and he doesn't want to post it publicly for all. He just wants people to 'enjoy it for what it is' and 'ingnorance is bliss concerning this set'. So the less we know about it the more we will like it.
I think he;s done here, especially with that whole Militant/Casey Rain shit now going on and the email message from Kares that he was asked to share here regarding this, that constantly gets snipped here by the mods, in the various forums here. He's joined some other group last week and posted some extremely cool things there (also regarding 'Neurotic Lover's Bedroom' before it leaked) so I think he won't be much here anymore.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 09/16/20 12:50am

JorisE73

Urine said:

Casy can rap, sing, produce, present,represent,write and has far more knowledge than anyone else. He is also a cool dresser. The radio lady said so He knows his stuff. I saw his wiki page. Anyone else have one. Anyone else a multi platinum artist. I would let him look after my Terapin's if I went away for the weekend, but not for a week. I wouldn't want to distract him.


Don;t know if this is sarcasm but this post is funny lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 09/16/20 12:53am

JorisE73

BlueShakooo said:

Please stop the Casey Rain bashing everybody. He's just a weird Prince fan. Like all of us!!


Regarding his demeanor and his 'Exclusives' there aren't many that trust or respect this guy. Especially when he claims info as his exclusives when they were shared days or even months on another group by someone else. He just steals or gets them from someone who just steals them from another public group Militant/Casey isn't a member of.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 09/16/20 1:19am

mrjj71

Listening to the remasters that are up on Tidal (the whole off the orginal minus 3 atm) there are still some levels issues....

Hot thing for example is way louder than any of the other tracks

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 09/16/20 1:47am

BlueShakooo

JorisE73 said:



BlueShakooo said:


I hope Neversin tells us, what he thinks about this set.


Sadly he won't, he already did his review/writeup months ago for some to read and he doesn't want to post it publicly for all. He just wants people to 'enjoy it for what it is' and 'ingnorance is bliss concerning this set'. So the less we know about it the more we will like it.
I think he;s done here, especially with that whole Militant/Casey Rain shit now going on and the email message from Kares that he was asked to share here regarding this, that constantly gets snipped here by the mods, in the various forums here. He's joined some other group last week and posted some extremely cool things there (also regarding 'Neurotic Lover's Bedroom' before it leaked) so I think he won't be much here anymore.



Interesting.
Thanks JorisE73!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 09/16/20 2:25am

themanfromnept
une

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 09/16/20 2:37am

Vannormal

avatar

JorisE73 said:

BlueShakooo said:

I hope Neversin tells us, what he thinks about this set.


Sadly he won't, he already did his review/writeup months ago for some to read and he doesn't want to post it publicly for all. He just wants people to 'enjoy it for what it is' and 'ingnorance is bliss concerning this set'. So the less we know about it the more we will like it.
I think he;s done here, especially with that whole Militant/Casey Rain shit now going on and the email message from Kares that he was asked to share here regarding this, that constantly gets snipped here by the mods, in the various forums here. He's joined some other group last week and posted some extremely cool things there (also regarding 'Neurotic Lover's Bedroom' before it leaked) so I think he won't be much here anymore.

-

which is...

could be interesting for all of us too.

if you don't want to put it in public, send an org note;

thank you.

-

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves.
And wiser people so full of doubts"
(Bertrand Russsell 1872-1972)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 09/16/20 2:40am

love2thenines2
003

Vannormal said:

JorisE73 said:


Sadly he won't, he already did his review/writeup months ago for some to read and he doesn't want to post it publicly for all. He just wants people to 'enjoy it for what it is' and 'ingnorance is bliss concerning this set'. So the less we know about it the more we will like it.
I think he;s done here, especially with that whole Militant/Casey Rain shit now going on and the email message from Kares that he was asked to share here regarding this, that constantly gets snipped here by the mods, in the various forums here. He's joined some other group last week and posted some extremely cool things there (also regarding 'Neurotic Lover's Bedroom' before it leaked) so I think he won't be much here anymore.

-

which is...

could be interesting for all of us too.

if you don't want to put it in public, send an org note;

thank you.

-

IMO...this will not happen 101 % here !!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 09/16/20 3:29am

fragglerock

avatar

JorisE73 said:

BlueShakooo said:

Please stop the Casey Rain bashing everybody. He's just a weird Prince fan. Like all of us!!


Regarding his demeanor and his 'Exclusives' there aren't many that trust or respect this guy. Especially when he claims info as his exclusives when they were shared days or even months on another group by someone else. He just steals or gets them from someone who just steals them from another public group Militant/Casey isn't a member of.

Correctomundo! he's a dirty rat, now back on topic

Less than 10 days to go until we can hear Bernie's work in all its glory

[Edited 9/16/20 3:31am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 09/16/20 3:48am

JorisE73

fragglerock said:

JorisE73 said:


Regarding his demeanor and his 'Exclusives' there aren't many that trust or respect this guy. Especially when he claims info as his exclusives when they were shared days or even months on another group by someone else. He just steals or gets them from someone who just steals them from another public group Militant/Casey isn't a member of.

Correctomundo! he's a dirty rat, now back on topic

Less than 10 days to go until we can hear Bernie's work in all its glory

[Edited 9/16/20 3:31am]


Anyone know if streaming services like Spotify release it at the same time all over the world or does for instance Australia get it first and then a hours later other countries?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 09/16/20 5:16am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

*** Reminder ***

This thread is NOT for discussing issues with CaseyRain. So let's start anew and continue.

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
https://prince.org/msg/7/464433 9.24.2020
What's the matter with your life...?
https://www.youtube.com/w...nm2Qq6QTFs
#IDEFINEME
https://www.youtube.com/w...7Xc21b6BYE
Keep Looking
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 09/16/20 5:22am

Vannormal

avatar

love2thenines2003 said:

Vannormal said:

-

which is...

could be interesting for all of us too.

if you don't want to put it in public, send an org note;

thank you.

-

IMO...this will not happen 101 % here !!!

-

TBH, I was never so aware of things being so tensed around here.

Yeah I know the rules all too well.

So much rivalry, what the fuck.

Why on earth is that ?

What happened to the message that Prince mostly carried out himself, love and respect ?

I must be the last naive cunt around here, for sure.

-

TBH, I always shared whatever I have.

Why would one keep unreleased music or whatever info to himself, it's 99% not yours to begin with.

Can we get some peace please.

-

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves.
And wiser people so full of doubts"
(Bertrand Russsell 1872-1972)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 09/16/20 5:47am

JorisE73

Vannormal said:

love2thenines2003 said:

IMO...this will not happen 101 % here !!!

-

TBH, I was never so aware of things being so tensed around here.

Yeah I know the rules all too well.

So much rivalry, what the fuck.

Why on earth is that ?

What happened to the message that Prince mostly carried out himself, love and respect ?

I must be the last naive cunt around here, for sure.

-

TBH, I always shared whatever I have.

Why would one keep unreleased music or whatever info to himself, it's 99% not yours to begin with.

Can we get some peace please.

-


Pleanty of reasons but mostly becuase of bootleggers and others trying to profit or stake claim of the stuff to boost there profiles.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 09/16/20 7:36am

sulls

avatar

Vannormal said:

JorisE73 said:


Sadly he won't, he already did his review/writeup months ago for some to read and he doesn't want to post it publicly for all. He just wants people to 'enjoy it for what it is' and 'ingnorance is bliss concerning this set'. So the less we know about it the more we will like it.
I think he;s done here, especially with that whole Militant/Casey Rain shit now going on and the email message from Kares that he was asked to share here regarding this, that constantly gets snipped here by the mods, in the various forums here. He's joined some other group last week and posted some extremely cool things there (also regarding 'Neurotic Lover's Bedroom' before it leaked) so I think he won't be much here anymore.

-

which is...

could be interesting for all of us too.

if you don't want to put it in public, send an org note;

thank you.

-

YES - THIS!!! Loves me some Neversin!

"I like to watch."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 09/16/20 7:44am

ThirdStrike

avatar

OldFriends4Sale said:

*** Reminder ***

This thread is NOT for discussing issues with CaseyRain. So let's start anew and continue.

Snip-Of4$

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 09/16/20 7:59am

Neversin

avatar

OldFriends4Sale said:

*** Reminder ***

This thread is NOT for discussing issues with CaseyRain. So let's start anew and continue.


SNIP - Of4$

O(+>NIИ<+)O

“Is man merely a mistake of God's? Or God merely a mistake of man's?”

- Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 09/16/20 8:01am

ThirdStrike

avatar

Neversin said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

*** Reminder ***

This thread is NOT for discussing issues with CaseyRain. So let's start anew and continue.


SNIP - Of4$

SNIP - of4$

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 09/16/20 8:07am

RJOrion

TIDAL already has entire tracklists posted but you cant click on the songs to play them yet

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 09/16/20 8:09am

love2thenines2
003

Neversin said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

*** Reminder ***

This thread is NOT for discussing issues with CaseyRain. So let's start anew and continue.


SNIP

SNIP - of4$

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 09/16/20 8:29am

Ramzoo

avatar

love2thenines2003 said:

Neversin said:


SNIP - Of4$

SNIP - Of4$

Well said!!!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 09/16/20 8:36am

Farfunknugin

avatar

mrjj71 said:

Listening to the remasters that are up on Tidal (the whole off the orginal minus 3 atm) there are still some levels issues....

Hot thing for example is way louder than any of the other tracks

Duuude..

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 28 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > SIGN O’ THE TIMES SUPER DELUXE EDITION - PART 3 - Scheduled for September 25th 2020 - CONTINUED