independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > "Let's Go Crazy: The Grammy Salute To Prince" - April 21
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 11 of 14 « First<567891011121314>

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #300 posted 04/23/20 8:01pm

RJP1205

I'm so happy it was well received! Highlights for me 1) Wendy's solo, 2) The Cross, 3) HER & Misty on Beautiful Ones. Low point: 1) Sheila sliding on the floor - cringeworthy!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #301 posted 04/23/20 8:03pm

ChocolateBox31
21

avatar

violetcrush said:

ChocolateBox3121 said:

Of course it was the same! The performance was so brilliant and well rehearsed that they included it in both. Which makes total sense when I saw it live.

Different strokes for different folks. I thought it was a bit over-the-top and a "trying to be too much like Prince in his youth" performance. A trying too hard moment.

rolleyes

If Wendy was on guitar and Susannah was on backing vocals behind Usher, then U would have painted a WHOLE other complimentary scenario.

"That mountain top situation is not really what it's all cracked up 2 B when eye was doing the Purple Rain tour eye had a lot of people who eye knew eye'll never c again @ the concerts.just screamin n places they thought they was suppose 2 scream."prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #302 posted 04/23/20 8:57pm

GaryMF

avatar

I don't get the lvoe for the Foo Fighters Darling Nikki. Do you just love the FF or you think it actually was a good performance? To me they didn't play the chorus the right way.

rainbow
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #303 posted 04/23/20 8:57pm

lrn36

avatar

Astasheiks said:

lrn36 said:

To be clear, I wasn't criticizing her songwriting abilities just her musicianship and performance. When she first came on the scene, I though her minimalist approach was her style. But now I realize she is just limited. in that moment, any accomplished guitarist wouldn't miss a chance to show off a little and she didn't. Check out MonoNeon's fantastic rhythm guitar on Let's Work. That's a talented guitarist showing off without losing the essense of the song.

https://www.youtube.com/w...iqjnUftPYI

That's some Funky rhythm by Mono. yes eye

Eric Gales joined in on Mono's rhythm guitar. Very funky.

https://www.youtube.com/w..._6wfCWVCg8

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #304 posted 04/23/20 9:23pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

lrn36 said:

Astasheiks said:

That's some Funky rhythm by Mono. yes eye

Eric Gales joined in on Mono's rhythm guitar. Very funky.

https://www.youtube.com/w..._6wfCWVCg8



That is Funky.

BTW, in an earlier posted video, it was the first time I saw Mono without glasses and he kinda, maybe, looks like P?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #305 posted 04/24/20 4:53am

PennyPurple

avatar

GaryMF said:

I don't get the lvoe for the Foo Fighters Darling Nikki. Do you just love the FF or you think it actually was a good performance? To me they didn't play the chorus the right way.

It was one of my favorites of the night.


I don't understand why the other performers slowed things down so much. The beat in most of the songs needed to be picked up and funked out. smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #306 posted 04/24/20 5:17am

Poplife88

avatar

PennyPurple said:

GaryMF said:

I don't get the lvoe for the Foo Fighters Darling Nikki. Do you just love the FF or you think it actually was a good performance? To me they didn't play the chorus the right way.

It was one of my favorites of the night.


I don't understand why the other performers slowed things down so much. The beat in most of the songs needed to be picked up and funked out. smile

I agree! I loved it mainy because it ROCKED. I said to my husband, leave it to Chris Martin to make a Prince song boring...but there were a few of those other snooze moments beyond that one. I REALLY wish Susannah Hoffs and the Bangles rocked out the song as a band.

[Edited 4/24/20 5:18am]

We're gonna need a bigger boat
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #307 posted 04/24/20 6:26am

Giovanni777

avatar

Okay I saw it... here's my take...

  • Really surprised they didn't have any impressive lead guitar. Even Gary Clarke Jr was so-so.
  • H.E.R. has a silky beautiful voice, but seemed so subdued, like sedated.
  • John Legend nailed "Nothing Compares 2 U"... not quite like Maxwell's version on the BET tribute, but moving and powerful.
  • It often seemed like the Shiela E Show (although I love her). Her percussion was off the hook, as usual.
  • Surprised the Revolution was limited to "Purple Rain" and "Delirious" only.
  • They actually CUT OFF "Baby I'm a Star" at the end! WHAT? It was like 1-2 minutes in.
  • Miguel can't sing. Ho looked and acted the part, but...
  • Freaking loved St Vincent and her freakiness. Her guitar playing was awkward on lead though.
  • Usher was boring, and a bit weak on vocals.
  • I actually liked "Manic Monday", with it's intentional somber tone and tempo.
  • Foo Fighters rocked "Darling Nikki"... didn't know Dave Grohl could do those screams.
  • Philip Bailey can still hit those high notes ("Adore")!
  • The house band nailed "Raspberry Beret", but Beck was like a non-entity. Hard to believe this guy was so popular.
  • "Delirious" was cool with Princess (but I used to have a crush on Maya Rudolph so I may be biased).

[Edited 4/24/20 6:34am]

"He's a musician's musician..."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #308 posted 04/24/20 8:44am

GaryMF

avatar

PennyPurple said:

GaryMF said:

I don't get the lvoe for the Foo Fighters Darling Nikki. Do you just love the FF or you think it actually was a good performance? To me they didn't play the chorus the right way.

It was one of my favorites of the night.


I don't understand why the other performers slowed things down so much. The beat in most of the songs needed to be picked up and funked out. smile

OK fair enough, but didn't you notice what I mean about the chorus? after he says "Nikii...wanted to grind".... for example. the guitars are supposed to rock outwith these power chords......they have a specific syncopated rhythm and they didn't do it like that.

.

,

I get "making the song your own" but my brain expects that part and to me it's a signarture element of the song. They seemed to do the rest of the song pretty close to the original so I dont get why they wouldn't do that part.

rainbow
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #309 posted 04/24/20 8:54am

GaryMF

avatar

Love your comments! Hope you don't mind my reacitons below smile

Giovanni777 said:

Okay I saw it... here's my take...

  • Really surprised they didn't have any impressive lead guitar. Even Gary Clarke Jr was so-so. TRUE Though Wendy did her lead on LGC pretty well, and closer to the original than she does in concert normally (which she has said is on purpose)
  • H.E.R. has a silky beautiful voice, but seemed so subdued, like sedated. I wasn't familiar with her but was pretty impressed. Her voice was well suited to the songs she sang.
  • John Legend nailed "Nothing Compares 2 U"... not quite like Maxwell's version on the BET tribute, but moving and powerful. I don't like him or his voice but he did a good job. Though I think no one (including Prince) tops Paul Peterson's lead vocals....even if he copied Prince's guide, his voice is much smoother and has fuller, more resonant tone.
  • It often seemed like the Shiela E Show (although I love her). Her percussion was off the hook, as usual. I waited 30 years for her to be in the spotlight and get her due!!! So I have no problem with it smile
  • Surprised the Revolution was limited to "Purple Rain" and "Delirious" only. True. Though as I posted previously, the clip of Mountains (one of my favorite songs) to my ear was not up to the same level of the ohter songs. Soundwise it was off and they needed more BG vocals and instruments (2nd guitar, horns.....wtf was Fink's synth/horn turned down???)
  • They actually CUT OFF "Baby I'm a Star" at the end! WHAT? It was like 1-2 minutes in. I was so PISSED OFF about that!!!! Where is this clip online? I want to see how many "stop on the 1s" they did! smile
  • Miguel can't sing. Ho looked and acted the part, but...Not familiar iwth him but I was impressed. Then again the bar today for current "artists" is so low....
  • Freaking loved St Vincent and her freakiness. Her guitar playing was awkward on lead though. She looked like a very pretty robot standing there with literally no stage presence and she seemed to be "fake playing" the guitar except 1 or 2 licks at the end.
  • Usher was boring, and a bit weak on vocals. Interestingly, I thought that the 1st time I watched it.... like "Why???" Didn't he already make a name by copying MJ? But seeing it the 2nd time I actually liked it. I wonder if they cleaned it up in post production?
  • I actually liked "Manic Monday", with it's intentional somber tone and tempo. Me too. It was different but beautiful. Great example of "doing a new version" or "Making it your own".
  • Foo Fighters rocked "Darling Nikki"... didn't know Dave Grohl could do those screams. I've commented on this more than once already and the guitar part smile
  • Philip Bailey can still hit those high notes ("Adore")! Philip Bailey is a natural wonder of the world!!!
  • The house band nailed "Raspberry Beret", but Beck was like a non-entity. Hard to believe this guy was so popular. OMG I totally agree with you!! I don't get the people who are like "Beck was a highlight!" I think they just like Beck, because what did he do besides stand there in a beige Prince outfit, strum an acoustic guitar, and sing with no emotion?

Speaking of Raspberry Beret that wasn't Novi Novogg on violin was it? If so that would've been super cool?

  • "Delirious" was cool with Princess (but I used to have a crush on Maya Rudolph so I may be biased). I thought it sounded kinda bad honeslty I wasn't paying that much attention (and I love Maya Rudolph too)

[Edited 4/24/20 6:34am]

rainbow
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #310 posted 04/24/20 9:52am

lastdecember

avatar

Just watched the Foo Fighters online doing Pop Life which was cut, and I like Dave and the band it's hard to believe that I didn't like nirvana but I think Dave is great a musician and singer too and he respects music of all kinds. But this performance bothered me and not for the Foo's but I am missing something? Why is Shelia doing the backing vocals on this? Am I blind but I don't see Wendy or Lisa anywhere? Things like this is why some had a bad taste in their mouths about performances


"We went where our music was appreciated, and that was everywhere but the USA, we knew we had fans, but there is only so much of the world you can play at once" Magne F
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #311 posted 04/24/20 10:11am

poppys

GaryMF said:

PennyPurple said:

It was one of my favorites of the night.


I don't understand why the other performers slowed things down so much. The beat in most of the songs needed to be picked up and funked out. smile

OK fair enough, but didn't you notice what I mean about the chorus? after he says "Nikii...wanted to grind".... for example. the guitars are supposed to rock outwith these power chords......they have a specific syncopated rhythm and they didn't do it like that.

.

,

I get "making the song your own" but my brain expects that part and to me it's a signarture element of the song. They seemed to do the rest of the song pretty close to the original so I dont get why they wouldn't do that part.

2 different points here. Agree with both. As Penny said, many of the acts lacked funk, dynamics, timing and SPARK! Period.

I liked the Foo Fighters Nikki very much too. But the guitar mob was so anxious to come in it was a mosh instead of the controlled chaos Prince was a master of. At least they HAD the energy level where it should be.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #312 posted 04/24/20 11:42am

nayroo2002

avatar

This is not a bootleg.

This is nowhere to be found in the german interwebs.

I am not asking for a link.

Maybe, just a direction?

Gooogle is not my friend today sad

"Whatever skin Ur in
we all need 2 b friends"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #313 posted 04/24/20 12:20pm

ChocolateBox31
21

avatar

Prince Grammy Salute Spikes Sales for the Purple One

4/22/2020 by Keith Caulfield



Lets-Go-Crazy-The-Grammy-Salute-to-Prince-2020-billboard-1548-1587646870-768x508.jpg

Monty Brinton/CBS via Getty Images

"LET'S GO CRAZY: THE GRAMMY¨ SALUTE TO PRINCE"

The CBS concert special Let’s Go Crazy: The Grammy Salute to Prince pumped up sales for the legend’s catalog of songs, as well as those of some of his famed collaborators. The show was taped in January and aired on April 21, the four-year anniversary of Prince's death.

https://www.billboard.com...purple-one

This WHOLE tribute has heightened Prince's(r.i.p.) legacy & profile from the high ratings to the height in sales. It's a win win situation for The estate & loyal & new fanbase..

"That mountain top situation is not really what it's all cracked up 2 B when eye was doing the Purple Rain tour eye had a lot of people who eye knew eye'll never c again @ the concerts.just screamin n places they thought they was suppose 2 scream."prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #314 posted 04/24/20 1:16pm

Astasheiks

avatar

willie said:

Where's Cat,Larry Graham,Levi,3rd Eye Girl,Revolution,N.P.G,Apples,Tamera,The Twins,Dez....did I leave anybody out?..if I did fill in the rest.....

How did you miss The Revolution? lol haha Or you were doing something else when they were on? As for the others, For Real, where were they? hhhhmmmm sad mad confused

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #315 posted 04/24/20 1:22pm

Seahorsie

avatar

Ok people, I basically agree with many of the opinions posted here. I didn't love all of it, (too much of a Prince fan, so can see too many of the errors) but I didn't hate it either. Tuesday was a tough day, and at least we had something pretty uplifting to think about during and afterwards.

But...and there always is one, isn't there? None of the performers had the energy and go-wild with the funk that our little Yoda brought to the stage everytime he hit it! So over-scripted in so much of it, but I guess they all didn't want to mess up their part of the tribute. I have always just loved it when his performances just drifted into musical directions he made up right on the spot, for that night only.

Now for the good stuff. Since it was on a major network channel, it had to have exposed some of our world's citizens to some Prince music they never even knew about!! No deep cuts on that show, but keep in mind most of them only know Purple Rain and WDC. Even my husband did not know why they were singing Manic Monday. (I know, I should be educating him better...he fishes too much.)

So, let's keep all of it coming, and where, oh where are those high quality concert videos, please!!!

Peace and be Wild...the Seahorse yes

Good morning children...take a look out your window, the world is falling...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #316 posted 04/24/20 1:41pm

violetcrush

ChocolateBox3121 said:

violetcrush said:

Different strokes for different folks. I thought it was a bit over-the-top and a "trying to be too much like Prince in his youth" performance. A trying too hard moment.

rolleyes

If Wendy was on guitar and Susannah was on backing vocals behind Usher, then U would have painted a WHOLE other complimentary scenario.

lol lol lol Most ridiculous response ever. The backing vocals/band has ZERO conncetion to my post or my opinion. I believe I was referring to USHER"S performance. And that performance with Wendy/Susannah backing would never mix - it'd be like oil and water. Soooo, nah.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #317 posted 04/24/20 2:01pm

williamb610

HAHAHAHAH.... Ian and PennyPurple's comments...pose to backing tracks and honor Sheila E.? Sheila hit her head? Ha! lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #318 posted 04/24/20 4:24pm

ChocolateBox31
21

avatar

violetcrush said:

ChocolateBox3121 said:

rolleyes

If Wendy was on guitar and Susannah was on backing vocals behind Usher, then U would have painted a WHOLE other complimentary scenario.

lol lol lol Most ridiculous response ever. The backing vocals/band has ZERO conncetion to my post or my opinion. I believe I was referring to USHER"S performance. And that performance with Wendy/Susannah backing would never mix - it'd be like oil and water. Soooo, nah.

disbelief

"That mountain top situation is not really what it's all cracked up 2 B when eye was doing the Purple Rain tour eye had a lot of people who eye knew eye'll never c again @ the concerts.just screamin n places they thought they was suppose 2 scream."prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #319 posted 04/24/20 5:26pm

yrh

avatar

[Snip no no no! - luv4u]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #320 posted 04/24/20 6:54pm

rogifan

Elisa has her say. Doesn't mention Sheila's name but clearly is referring to her.



94022016_10157382223265829_1662847634332712960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=30oczGdMAIUAX8HHB1z&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc5-1.fna&oh=ba667c720763e1b40d9a3de5ba47a9ee&oe=5EC688B5

[Edited 4/24/20 18:57pm]

Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #321 posted 04/24/20 6:57pm

TurnItUp

rogifan said:

Elisa has her say. Doesn't mention Sheila's name but clearly is referring to her.

94022016_10157382223265829_1662847634332712960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=30oczGdMAIUAX8HHB1z&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc5-1.fna&oh=ba667c720763e1b40d9a3de5ba47a9ee&oe=5EC688B5

[Edited 4/24/20 18:55pm]

I agree 100% Elisa.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #322 posted 04/24/20 7:09pm

GaryMF

avatar

TurnItUp said:

rogifan said:

Elisa has her say. Doesn't mention Sheila's name but clearly is referring to her.

94022016_10157382223265829_1662847634332712960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=30oczGdMAIUAX8HHB1z&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc5-1.fna&oh=ba667c720763e1b40d9a3de5ba47a9ee&oe=5EC688B5

[Edited 4/24/20 18:55pm]

I agree 100% Elisa.

Sounds like sour grapes that she wasn't invited smile

rainbow
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #323 posted 04/24/20 7:15pm

wholelottabutt
er

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

lrn36 said:

Eric Gales joined in on Mono's rhythm guitar. Very funky.

https://www.youtube.com/w..._6wfCWVCg8



That is Funky.

BTW, in an earlier posted video, it was the first time I saw Mono without glasses and he kinda, maybe, looks like P?

Hello all, first time poster here but as a Prince fan, I've been here waaaayyyy before signing up. I do enjoy the site and learn more about him each time visiting it. Everyone was calling me to make sure we were watching the Tribute and I really enjoyed it. Couldn't hold back the tears on some songs and definitely lost it at the end. I've often wanted to post but had to since I could not resist agreeing with ISaidLifeisJustaGame. Thought I was the only one that saw a resemblance between Prince and Mono. Always hoping and wishing.............

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #324 posted 04/24/20 8:31pm

StrangeButTrue

avatar

FYI if u want to see it again it’s on CBS All Access and they often offer a free week or month.
if it was just a dream, call me a dreamer 2
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #325 posted 04/24/20 9:51pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar



Elisa has her own demons.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #326 posted 04/25/20 2:07am

BASTICH

avatar

[Snip no no no! - luv4u]

Actually this was not bad...

So check this out!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #327 posted 04/25/20 5:17am

daddymac

GaryMF said:

Love your comments! Hope you don't mind my reacitons below smile

Giovanni777 said:

Okay I saw it... here's my take...

  • Really surprised they didn't have any impressive lead guitar. Even Gary Clarke Jr was so-so. TRUE Though Wendy did her lead on LGC pretty well, and closer to the original than she does in concert normally (which she has said is on purpose)
  • H.E.R. has a silky beautiful voice, but seemed so subdued, like sedated. I wasn't familiar with her but was pretty impressed. Her voice was well suited to the songs she sang.
  • John Legend nailed "Nothing Compares 2 U"... not quite like Maxwell's version on the BET tribute, but moving and powerful. I don't like him or his voice but he did a good job. Though I think no one (including Prince) tops Paul Peterson's lead vocals....even if he copied Prince's guide, his voice is much smoother and has fuller, more resonant tone.
  • It often seemed like the Shiela E Show (although I love her). Her percussion was off the hook, as usual. I waited 30 years for her to be in the spotlight and get her due!!! So I have no problem with it smile
  • Surprised the Revolution was limited to "Purple Rain" and "Delirious" only. True. Though as I posted previously, the clip of Mountains (one of my favorite songs) to my ear was not up to the same level of the ohter songs. Soundwise it was off and they needed more BG vocals and instruments (2nd guitar, horns.....wtf was Fink's synth/horn turned down???)
  • They actually CUT OFF "Baby I'm a Star" at the end! WHAT? It was like 1-2 minutes in. I was so PISSED OFF about that!!!! Where is this clip online? I want to see how many "stop on the 1s" they did! smile
  • Miguel can't sing. Ho looked and acted the part, but...Not familiar iwth him but I was impressed. Then again the bar today for current "artists" is so low....
  • Freaking loved St Vincent and her freakiness. Her guitar playing was awkward on lead though. She looked like a very pretty robot standing there with literally no stage presence and she seemed to be "fake playing" the guitar except 1 or 2 licks at the end.
  • Usher was boring, and a bit weak on vocals. Interestingly, I thought that the 1st time I watched it.... like "Why???" Didn't he already make a name by copying MJ? But seeing it the 2nd time I actually liked it. I wonder if they cleaned it up in post production?
  • I actually liked "Manic Monday", with it's intentional somber tone and tempo. Me too. It was different but beautiful. Great example of "doing a new version" or "Making it your own".
  • Foo Fighters rocked "Darling Nikki"... didn't know Dave Grohl could do those screams. I've commented on this more than once already and the guitar part smile
  • Philip Bailey can still hit those high notes ("Adore")! Philip Bailey is a natural wonder of the world!!!
  • The house band nailed "Raspberry Beret", but Beck was like a non-entity. Hard to believe this guy was so popular. OMG I totally agree with you!! I don't get the people who are like "Beck was a highlight!" I think they just like Beck, because what did he do besides stand there in a beige Prince outfit, strum an acoustic guitar, and sing with no emotion?

Speaking of Raspberry Beret that wasn't Novi Novogg on violin was it? If so that would've been super cool?

  • "Delirious" was cool with Princess (but I used to have a crush on Maya Rudolph so I may be biased). I thought it sounded kinda bad honeslty I wasn't paying that much attention (and I love Maya Rudolph too)

[Edited 4/24/20 6:34am]

Guys why the nit picking.

The tribute was great. All the artists performed well.

H.E.R. was impressive. John Legend was great as usual. The Time were great. Usher was good. St. Vincent was looking hot. Beck was great. Foo were good as well. The whole tribute was done well.

Many of the posts on these forums are negative. I mean just look at the start of this thread. People saying they are not going to watch it and saying its crap. But we all know those same people will be the first to watch the tribute.

Nobody can play/perform those songs like Prince did. We all know that. Hell even the artists featured know that. Everyone was trying to play the song the best they could and to entertain and pay tribute to Prince.

Beck is a very talanted artist. And he did a good job with RB...If he came out and did somersaults and rap a bit and change the song up many of you would say he spoilt the song. He did a good job with RB and he is a great artist.

I watched the tribute with my parents who like prince but are only fans because im obsessed with Prince. They sat down and enjoyed it from start to finish. They loved all the performances and they even were a bit emotiional when the Prince clips came on.

In that aspect the tribute was a success...the audience around the world wont be mega huge prince nerds like us on here so with that in mind the tribute was good.

And now St. Vincent. She is an amazing guitarist. She did a good job on Controversy. Check out her videos on the net her guitaring is great. She was actually the highlight of the show IMO. Sexy, those legs...those boots...and yea ill just leave it at that...smile

I think some people on here if they dont get what they want in a show they tend to critise it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #328 posted 04/25/20 6:05am

MotownSubdivis
ion

avatar

BartVanHemelen said:



MotownSubdivision said:


I didn't think P needed yet another tribute an arbitrary 4 years after his death but I'm glad to hear the positive reception it's getting. Despite my feelings though, I intended to watch the show and by the time I remembered its air date, it was today... sad

.


It's reairing on Saturday.

What time?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #329 posted 04/25/20 6:14am

rogifan

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



Elisa has her own demons.


Apparently so.

Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 11 of 14 « First<567891011121314>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > "Let's Go Crazy: The Grammy Salute To Prince" - April 21