independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 19th Aug 2019 12:20pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Bootleggers Listen Up
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 06/29/17 2:15pm

TheDigitalGard
ener

.

[Edited 6/29/17 14:16pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 06/29/17 2:21pm

love2thenines2
003

BartVanHemelen said:



sulls said:


Thankfully, I don't know much about 'rare' stuff out there. I'd settle for better/best quality versions of already circulating stuff like ATWIAD (bass), Take Me With U extended, Euphoria Highway, etc...



.


Elite collectors often hoard those pristine recordings, while selling tagged and diluted material to labels.



It's often true !
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 06/29/17 3:36pm

theblueangel

avatar

sulls said:



thx185 said:




tmcjb said:




I'm sorry, I don't buy this...I've been involved in other trading circles, mostly those without bootleg collections/companies. Most of these people still hoard the tracks, they don't share freely, only trade, even if they could leak them without fear of repercussion. Plus, in this day and age where song leaks can easily be shared in public places (hell, even the Eye/Sabotage bootlegs can be somewhat easily found with a simple Google search), it's not that difficult to post something somewhere and say, "hey, download this here! Don't encourage the bootleggers!"


[Edited 6/26/17 16:23pm]




After reading the whole thread, this is still the most salient point. Leaks can be shared anonymously.


.


I reasonably ask elite traders to liberate their treasures, anonymously, for the simple reason of sharing Prince's unique talent with all the rest of us - his fans.


.


Elite traders have the opportunity now, with the state of the estate, to play a unique role in deepening the legacy of Prince. Music is life - elite traders have an opportunity to enhance the lives of fellow fans immeasurably.


.


Eternal thanks to all the people who have leaked the things we common collectors have access to. You are the actual life blood of Prince's serious fandom, and you have allowed me to see a picture of Prince far, far deeper than his commercial releases portrayed.


.


Elite traders.. won't you help continue this? And take it to a whole other level by sharing at least some of the treasures you have?




As much as I agree with you, your comments are falling on deaf ears. It'll be business as usual until Eye or Sab get some goodies and release a boot. Then it will be all 'f**k Eye' and 'f**k Sab'.

[Edited 6/28/17 14:23pm]



Absofuckinglutely agree. If they share whatever uncirculating goodies they have, they can no longer feel like Big Important Fans by lording it over the rest of us slobs.

I find it kinda gross that nobody can even admit, "yeah, it makes me feel good to tell you that I have xxxxx and I could care less if it would bring joy to fans around the world if I released it; my self-importance wins over love of music any day."
No confusion, no tears. No enemies, no fear. No sorrow, no pain. No ball, no chain.

Sex is not love. Love is not sex. Putting words in other people's mouths will only get you elected.

Need more sleep than coke or methamphetamine.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 06/29/17 5:36pm

sulls

avatar

They'd rather serve us pancakes and call us 'bitches'.
[Edited 6/29/17 18:36pm]
"I like to watch."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 06/29/17 5:44pm

sulls

avatar

Us: "When my ship comes in I ain't gon never treat people like that"

Them: "You couldn't afford a ship, bub".
"I like to watch."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 06/29/17 5:52pm

Aerogram

avatar

Instead of hoping for short term relief, we better care about the stuff being released outside our little world. That world will just keep shrinking unless there's a true mainstream effort to release what is in the vault. So far things are not really looking up, but eventually that mess will be settled, and then things will come from the true, abundant source.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 06/29/17 6:27pm

luvsexy4all

are there any more glam slam minnie erotic city shows????

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 06/29/17 6:32pm

sulls

avatar

Aerogram said:

Instead of hoping for short term relief, we better care about the stuff being released outside our little world. That world will just keep shrinking unless there's a true mainstream effort to release what is in the vault. So far things are not really looking up, but eventually that mess will be settled, and then things will come from the true, abundant source.




But we're getting a John L. Nelson release!!!
"I like to watch."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 06/30/17 1:58am

TheDigitalGard
ener

theblueangel said:

sulls said:

As much as I agree with you, your comments are falling on deaf ears. It'll be business as usual until Eye or Sab get some goodies and release a boot. Then it will be all 'f**k Eye' and 'f**k Sab'.

[Edited 6/28/17 14:23pm]

Absofuckinglutely agree. If they share whatever uncirculating goodies they have, they can no longer feel like Big Important Fans by lording it over the rest of us slobs. I find it kinda gross that nobody can even admit, "yeah, it makes me feel good to tell you that I have xxxxx and I could care less if it would bring joy to fans around the world if I released it; my self-importance wins over love of music any day."

.

[Edited 6/30/17 2:51am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 06/30/17 2:41am

TheDigitalGard
ener

TheDigitalGardener said:

theblueangel said:

sulls said: Absofuckinglutely agree. If they share whatever uncirculating goodies they have, they can no longer feel like Big Important Fans by lording it over the rest of us slobs. I find it kinda gross that nobody can even admit, "yeah, it makes me feel good to tell you that I have xxxxx and I could care less if it would bring joy to fans around the world if I released it; my self-importance wins over love of music any day."

.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 06/30/17 2:41pm

TheEnglishGent

avatar

sulls said:

Aerogram said:

Instead of hoping for short term relief, we better care about the stuff being released outside our little world. That world will just keep shrinking unless there's a true mainstream effort to release what is in the vault. So far things are not really looking up, but eventually that mess will be settled, and then things will come from the true, abundant source.

But we're getting a John L. Nelson release!!!

And a Tyka one too!

RIP sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 06/30/17 6:07pm

sulls

avatar

TheEnglishGent said:



sulls said:


Aerogram said:

Instead of hoping for short term relief, we better care about the stuff being released outside our little world. That world will just keep shrinking unless there's a true mainstream effort to release what is in the vault. So far things are not really looking up, but eventually that mess will be settled, and then things will come from the true, abundant source.



But we're getting a John L. Nelson release!!!

And a Tyka one too!




If we're lucky, maybe there'll be an ep release of Lorna's What's Cooking In This Book.
"I like to watch."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 06/30/17 6:39pm

SquirrelMeat

avatar

People should just chill. With Prince passing, the vault WILL come out. Events in the past 12 months show us that no one, from record companies to estate understand the legacy, otherwise they would have already collaborated, from packaging to masters. It is now simply a money genenerator. It was always going to be that way once it was realised that Prince deliberately left no plan.

As for the 'elite' traders....I'm somewhere in the middle, having the luxury of hearing some of the less circulating material. All I know is, with Prince gone, the value of such material will drop dramatically, as it is far more likely to see an official release now than ever before.

If I was sitting on a hoard (and I'm not) I would offload to the bootleg labels now. Prince ain't going to come after you or the source.

I'll give a simple example. With the release of the Hallway Speech Computer Blue, all other versions have become fringe, and by nature, devalued. Sure someone might have the 14 min or 7:30 in pristine, but, when fans have officially received the main full version, the other versions shift from 'must haves' to 'would be nice'.

Jill Jones just proved that the original sources aren't going quietly. They only sat on things when Prince was alive, out of respect.

I'm just going to sit back and wait. It's coming out folks. Prince is sadly dead, the estate has little cash flow and the parties involved clearly don't get our idea of lagacy. It is coming.

No need to play 'elites' and 'poor fans'. Thats just playground talk.

.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 06/30/17 10:32pm

Mintchip

avatar

Militant said:

SteveWask said:

Quite frankly its not that simple! You want the music then shut down lables like Eye records & Sabotoge! The reason collectors dont put there stuff out is there sick of lables running with it and selling it! When they didnt obtain it on there own in the first place!



This x 10000000000.




Quite frankly this is kind of bullshit, no? How much money are these "labels" pulling in? Is it more or less than the t shirt trade that used to go on outisde the arena? Celebrities exist, and people cash in, then celebrities die, and more people cash in. What's the difference if they work for "Eye Records", and sell music over the internet, or "Time Warner", and sell glossy death magazines at the supermarket? At least the "label" is providing music to people who want to hear it.

.

Put it another way: they keep millions of people from hearing a song, just so dozens of other people don't make money off it. Weird principles, you know?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 07/01/17 6:06am

tishal

JoeyCococo said:

You gave us the most incredible live video of Prince last year with the release of his three 2013 Montreux shows. You gave us "Can I Play With U' which is the best sounding stuff I've ever heard. You are doing a beter job by leaps and bounds than the estate. I hope you guys can get your hands on some rare stuff...hopefully you can contact other engineers like Ian Boxhill that have great Prince music and want the world to hear it. We can not count on the estate as they oversaw a remaster of his biggest selling album that is so poor that it is hard to listen. The vault tracks are in bad shape and I'm not holding out hope for remasters of Around the World In A Day or Sign O The TImes any longer.


I am looking to you all to give us the goods.



I truly don't believe Prince would mind Deliverance as the subject matter was surely more in line with his thinking than are the tracks released on the Vault.





Deleted - lange bleu - moderator
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 07/01/17 6:44am

sulls

avatar

Mintchip said:

Militant said:



This x 10000000000.




Quite frankly this is kind of bullshit, no? How much money are these "labels" pulling in? Is it more or less than the t shirt trade that used to go on outisde the arena? Celebrities exist, and people cash in, then celebrities die, and more people cash in. What's the difference if they work for "Eye Records", and sell music over the internet, or "Time Warner", and sell glossy death magazines at the supermarket? At least the "label" is providing music to people who want to hear it.

.

Put it another way: they keep millions of people from hearing a song, just so dozens of other people don't make money off it. Weird principles, you know?

I think it's more of a superiority-trip than a crusade to keep the music out of the hands of the bootleggers. The bootleggers argument is just used to justify it. Pretty warped, if you ask me.

[Edited 7/1/17 6:49am]

"I like to watch."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 07/01/17 6:56am

udo

avatar

SteveWask said:

JoeyCococo said:

You gave us the most incredible live video of Prince last year with the release of his three 2013 Montreux shows. You gave us "Can I Play With U' which is the best sounding stuff I've ever heard. You are doing a beter job by leaps and bounds than the estate. I hope you guys can get your hands on some rare stuff...hopefully you can contact other engineers like Ian Boxhill that have great Prince music and want the world to hear it. We can not count on the estate as they oversaw a remaster of his biggest selling album that is so poor that it is hard to listen. The vault tracks are in bad shape and I'm not holding out hope for remasters of Around the World In A Day or Sign O The TImes any longer.

I am looking to you all to give us the goods.

I truly don't believe Prince would mind Deliverance as the subject matter was surely more in line with his thinking than are the tracks released on the Vault.

Quite frankly its not that simple! You want the music then shut down lables like Eye records & Sabotoge! The reason collectors dont put there stuff out is there sick of lables running with it and selling it! When they didnt obtain it on there own in the first place!

.

Stuff being sold or leaked for nothing does not really matter here.

It is about choice for storage.

Either you provide it on your harddisk or ipod or whatever they call them today.

Or you buy a CD/DVD/BD.

Whining about selling stuff where others want to hang on to their bragging rights because they 'have stuff' if a thing of the old days.

What good is an unheard track?

We can only tell when we hear it.

Pills and thrills and daffodils will kill... If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 07/01/17 6:57am

sulls

avatar

sulls said:

Mintchip said:

Quite frankly this is kind of bullshit, no? How much money are these "labels" pulling in? Is it more or less than the t shirt trade that used to go on outisde the arena? Celebrities exist, and people cash in, then celebrities die, and more people cash in. What's the difference if they work for "Eye Records", and sell music over the internet, or "Time Warner", and sell glossy death magazines at the supermarket? At least the "label" is providing music to people who want to hear it.

.

Put it another way: they keep millions of people from hearing a song, just so dozens of other people don't make money off it. Weird principles, you know?

I think it's more of a superiority-trip than a crusade to keep the music out of the hands of the bootleggers. The bootleggers argument is just used to justify it. Pretty warped, if you ask me.

[Edited 7/1/17 6:49am]

Theblueangel hit it right on the head with this: Absofuckinglutely agree. If they share whatever uncirculating goodies they have, they can no longer feel like Big Important Fans by lording it over the rest of us slobs.

I find it kinda gross that nobody can even admit, "yeah, it makes me feel good to tell you that I have xxxxx and I could care less if it would bring joy to fans around the world if I released it; my self-importance wins over love of music any day."

"I like to watch."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 07/01/17 7:01am

sulls

avatar

udo said:

SteveWask said:

Quite frankly its not that simple! You want the music then shut down lables like Eye records & Sabotoge! The reason collectors dont put there stuff out is there sick of lables running with it and selling it! When they didnt obtain it on there own in the first place!

.

Stuff being sold or leaked for nothing does not really matter here.

It is about choice for storage.

Either you provide it on your harddisk or ipod or whatever they call them today.

Or you buy a CD/DVD/BD.

Whining about selling stuff where others want to hang on to their bragging rights because they 'have stuff' if a thing of the old days.

What good is an unheard track?

We can only tell when we hear it.

HEAR, HEAR!!! Isn't it more fun to share so everyone can enjoy, then we all can discuss our thoughts/feelings? That's one of the things I love so much about the Org.

"I like to watch."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 07/01/17 8:51am

EddieC

sulls said:

sulls said:

I think it's more of a superiority-trip than a crusade to keep the music out of the hands of the bootleggers. The bootleggers argument is just used to justify it. Pretty warped, if you ask me.

[Edited 7/1/17 6:49am]

Theblueangel hit it right on the head with this: Absofuckinglutely agree. If they share whatever uncirculating goodies they have, they can no longer feel like Big Important Fans by lording it over the rest of us slobs.

I find it kinda gross that nobody can even admit, "yeah, it makes me feel good to tell you that I have xxxxx and I could care less if it would bring joy to fans around the world if I released it; my self-importance wins over love of music any day."

Maybe you're right, Sulls--maybe it is an ego trip for some of the people who have rarer tracks. But I've got to admit that, while I'm pretty okay with sharing any access I have with other folks, it might be different if by sharing I would be potentially losing access to other tracks. Say I have Wally (I don't, obviously)--am I going to share that with the world at large if the person who gave it to me also has The Divine, and only shared Wally with me because I agreed not to spread it any further myself? Or they have 17 Days Extended (let's pretend I'm really stoked about that one, since I know a lot of people are)? Am I going to risk that, or any other potential rare tracks? Probably not. I might encourage the person holding me to this agreement to release Wally, but I'm unlikely to break ranks. Not because I want to feel better than other fans, but because I WANT THE SONGS, and I don't want to risk that.

So, what about when someone mentions that they have songs that we don't? If they didn't (at some point, to some one), we would't know about unreleased tracks we don't have. Back when Per Nilsen was doing his research and I was overjoyed at reading Turn It Up, I didn't curse him or his sources because they'd heard things I hadn't but hadn't made them all available. I don't see the point now. And most of the people who I regularly see on the .org who have access to tracks I don't yet have are more than willing to help out with getting them ONCE SOMEONE ELSE SHARES THEM, so I don't think it's about them not wanting us to have the music, or they're getting off on having something we don't. They don't feel they can give it to us themselves (for whatever reason), but they want us to know accurate stuff about the tracks, and once the choice has been made to free them, they want us to have the music. They've managed to get access and enjoy having it, but I think it's about loving the music for most of them, not about wanting to feel superior.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 07/01/17 9:16am

Mintchip

avatar

EddieC said:

sulls said:

Theblueangel hit it right on the head with this: Absofuckinglutely agree. If they share whatever uncirculating goodies they have, they can no longer feel like Big Important Fans by lording it over the rest of us slobs.

I find it kinda gross that nobody can even admit, "yeah, it makes me feel good to tell you that I have xxxxx and I could care less if it would bring joy to fans around the world if I released it; my self-importance wins over love of music any day."

Maybe you're right, Sulls--maybe it is an ego trip for some of the people who have rarer tracks. But I've got to admit that, while I'm pretty okay with sharing any access I have with other folks, it might be different if by sharing I would be potentially losing access to other tracks. Say I have Wally (I don't, obviously)--am I going to share that with the world at large if the person who gave it to me also has The Divine, and only shared Wally with me because I agreed not to spread it any further myself? Or they have 17 Days Extended (let's pretend I'm really stoked about that one, since I know a lot of people are)? Am I going to risk that, or any other potential rare tracks? Probably not. I might encourage the person holding me to this agreement to release Wally, but I'm unlikely to break ranks. Not because I want to feel better than other fans, but because I WANT THE SONGS, and I don't want to risk that.

So, what about when someone mentions that they have songs that we don't? If they didn't (at some point, to some one), we would't know about unreleased tracks we don't have. Back when Per Nilsen was doing his research and I was overjoyed at reading Turn It Up, I didn't curse him or his sources because they'd heard things I hadn't but hadn't made them all available. I don't see the point now. And most of the people who I regularly see on the .org who have access to tracks I don't yet have are more than willing to help out with getting them ONCE SOMEONE ELSE SHARES THEM, so I don't think it's about them not wanting us to have the music, or they're getting off on having something we don't. They don't feel they can give it to us themselves (for whatever reason), but they want us to know accurate stuff about the tracks, and once the choice has been made to free them, they want us to have the music. They've managed to get access and enjoy having it, but I think it's about loving the music for most of them, not about wanting to feel superior.

.

So, a fear-based secret community that will TOTALLY do the right thing, once someone else does it first? I agree, that's probably the mindset. Doesn't stop it from being bullshit, though.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 07/01/17 9:23am

Mintchip

avatar

i feel like Indiana Jones, "It belongs in a museum!!".

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 07/01/17 9:54am

sulls

avatar

EddieC said:



sulls said:




sulls said:



I think it's more of a superiority-trip than a crusade to keep the music out of the hands of the bootleggers. The bootleggers argument is just used to justify it. Pretty warped, if you ask me.


[Edited 7/1/17 6:49am]



Theblueangel hit it right on the head with this: Absofuckinglutely agree. If they share whatever uncirculating goodies they have, they can no longer feel like Big Important Fans by lording it over the rest of us slobs.

I find it kinda gross that nobody can even admit, "yeah, it makes me feel good to tell you that I have xxxxx and I could care less if it would bring joy to fans around the world if I released it; my self-importance wins over love of music any day."




Maybe you're right, Sulls--maybe it is an ego trip for some of the people who have rarer tracks. But I've got to admit that, while I'm pretty okay with sharing any access I have with other folks, it might be different if by sharing I would be potentially losing access to other tracks. Say I have Wally (I don't, obviously)--am I going to share that with the world at large if the person who gave it to me also has The Divine, and only shared Wally with me because I agreed not to spread it any further myself? Or they have 17 Days Extended (let's pretend I'm really stoked about that one, since I know a lot of people are)? Am I going to risk that, or any other potential rare tracks? Probably not. I might encourage the person holding me to this agreement to release Wally, but I'm unlikely to break ranks. Not because I want to feel better than other fans, but because I WANT THE SONGS, and I don't want to risk that.

So, what about when someone mentions that they have songs that we don't? If they didn't (at some point, to some one), we would't know about unreleased tracks we don't have. Back when Per Nilsen was doing his research and I was overjoyed at reading Turn It Up, I didn't curse him or his sources because they'd heard things I hadn't but hadn't made them all available. I don't see the point now. And most of the people who I regularly see on the .org who have access to tracks I don't yet have are more than willing to help out with getting them ONCE SOMEONE ELSE SHARES THEM, so I don't think it's about them not wanting us to have the music, or they're getting off on having something we don't. They don't feel they can give it to us themselves (for whatever reason), but they want us to know accurate stuff about the tracks, and once the choice has been made to free them, they want us to have the music. They've managed to get access and enjoy having it, but I think it's about loving the music for most of them, not about wanting to feel superior.



That's valid. But I have heard of some leaking tracks to the masses cuz they're sick of all the bullshit.
"I like to watch."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 07/01/17 10:11am

rdhull

avatar

Mintchip said:

i feel like Indiana Jones, "It belongs in a museum!!".


Along with the Wu-Tang!
c'mon baby, where's ya guts?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 07/01/17 10:40am

Farfunknugin

avatar

Sharing is hearing , cmon purple peeps don't keep us in the "Dark".

[Edited 7/1/17 10:41am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 07/01/17 10:43am

rdhull

avatar

Farfunknugin said:

Sharing is hearing , cmon purple peeps don't keep us in the "Dark".

[Edited 7/1/17 10:41am]


Hahah good luck with that. If there's ever an elitist set that beats them all in the world of musical botlegging, it's in the world of prince bootlegging
c'mon baby, where's ya guts?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 07/03/17 11:49am

BartVanHemelen

avatar

theblueangel said:


Absofuckinglutely agree. If they share whatever uncirculating goodies they have, they can no longer feel like Big Important Fans by lording it over the rest of us slobs. I find it kinda gross that nobody can even admit, "yeah, it makes me feel good to tell you that I have xxxxx and I could care less if it would bring joy to fans around the world if I released it; my self-importance wins over love of music any day."

.

Nobody does that. That's BS you made up.

© Bart Van Hemelen
This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by Prince or the NPG Music Club. You assume all risk for
your use. All rights reserved.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 07/03/17 12:14pm

JoeyCococo

Bootleggers and Prince fans...just release it. You collected because you great admires the man and his talent. Let us all hear the same as we continue to appreciate his gift...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 07/03/17 12:43pm

sulls

avatar

JoeyCococo said:

Bootleggers and Prince fans...just release it. You collected because you great admires the man and his talent. Let us all hear the same as we continue to appreciate his gift...

U know I agree. FREE THE MUSIC!!!

"I like to watch."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 07/03/17 4:09pm

tmcjb

BartVanHemelen said:

theblueangel said:


Absofuckinglutely agree. If they share whatever uncirculating goodies they have, they can no longer feel like Big Important Fans by lording it over the rest of us slobs. I find it kinda gross that nobody can even admit, "yeah, it makes me feel good to tell you that I have xxxxx and I could care less if it would bring joy to fans around the world if I released it; my self-importance wins over love of music any day."

.

Nobody does that. That's BS you made up.

Storytime. A few years ago an account on Soundcloud was leaking songs from some artist, I can't remember who exactly, I think it was either Lana Del Rey or Lady Gaga. Anyways, a certain user I knew from another message board was bragging about how they were repeatedly reporting said user so their account would be deleted, which it eventaully was. When they were told how much of a dickhead they were, their reply was (and I'm slightly paraphrasing but not too much) "bitch u think i fuckin care i already have all this shit i don't need it to leak".

Anyways, my point is if there's this kind of person in other fandoms, there's almost certainly Prince collectors with the same attitude. Even if they're not so blunt about it.

"Like the drummer said, you got to die."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Bootleggers Listen Up