independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 26th Jan 2020 2:52am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Toxicology results now public
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 5 of 34 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #120 posted 05/22/17 11:53am

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

Genesia said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

....and you know this because you know his supplier?


I know what: that Watson 853 is a marking for generic Vicodin?

This has been discussed ad nauseum for over a year. It's not my fault you're slow.

You are assuming the pills were obtained at different times.

How would you ever know this????????????????

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #121 posted 05/22/17 11:55am

PennyPurple

avatar

Genesia said:

PennyPurple said:

The warrant says:

.

15 Watson white capsules numbered 853 found in 2nd floor dressing room on east side.

.

CVS Pharm Bottle under the name of Kirk Johnson said name Vitamin D2, containing 7 green capsules with 194 imprint.

.

8 orange oval pills located in miror room inside suitcase joining green room in 2nd floor.

.

Bayer Bottle with 64 1/4 white pills with Watson 853

.

CVS Pharm bottle under the name of Kirk Johnson containing said ondansetron HCL 81mg. Inside 10 white round pills inscription A-349. 1 orange pill with inscription #8.

.

Aleve bottle with 20 1/2 wite pills Watson 853.


OMG - does anyone here read?! rolleyes

One more time:

So the fuck what if they found 100 pills marked Watson 853? It does not mean that all those pills contained fentanyl. Watson 853 is an imprint for generic Vicodin. You cannot assume that because one pill (or 24 pills) marked Watson 853 contained fentanyl, all of them did. They were in different bottles - and were probably obtained at different times, from different sources.

OMG...I didn't make the comment that ALL 100 pills had fentanyl in them.

.

Maybe you should learn the fuck to read.

.

All I did was listed what was in the GD warrant.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #122 posted 05/22/17 11:55am

laytonian

leadline said:



Ferret said:




leadline said:




3 out of every 4 people in the world believe in the paranormal according to the statistics, 97% of the world believe in an afterlife, non of that is proven, so to believe that someone could be contacted from the other side, or communicate with the other side, is not too much if a stretch imo.

Are most of the claimed psychics out there bat shit crazy and trying to take advantage of others for their own personal gain/agenda? You bet there are, but.....

when the psychics seemingly conduct a more accurate investigation that the authorities, you can't just simply discount it, especially when their info is shown to be accurate long before the public knew.

I would be happy to discount this particular woman if it wasn't for what she has said, on record, long before the public knew, to be spot on. Does that make her psyshic? Who knows, perhaps she just got lucky guessing about 20 facts that turned out to be true before anyone else knew.



[Edited 5/22/17 10:28am]



And about 1 in 4 receive a decent education.




Being gifted has nothing to do with education, look at Prince, didn't even finish high school.


.
Yes, he did.
In fact he was a good student who finished early.
.
Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #123 posted 05/22/17 11:56am

PennyPurple

avatar

leadline said:

Ferret said:

And about 1 in 4 receive a decent education.


Being gifted has nothing to do with education, look at Prince, didn't even finish high school.

Prince finished High School.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #124 posted 05/22/17 11:57am

leadline

avatar

laytonian said:

leadline said:


Being gifted has nothing to do with education, look at Prince, didn't even finish high school.

. Yes, he did. In fact he was a good student who finished early. .


Thanks, I stand corrected then. So no higher education. Anyway, point still stands that education has nothing to do with being gifted.

"You always get the dream that you deserve, from what you value the most" -Prince 2013
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #125 posted 05/22/17 11:57am

Genesia

avatar

PennyPurple said:

Genesia said:


OMG - does anyone here read?! rolleyes

One more time:

So the fuck what if they found 100 pills marked Watson 853? It does not mean that all those pills contained fentanyl. Watson 853 is an imprint for generic Vicodin. You cannot assume that because one pill (or 24 pills) marked Watson 853 contained fentanyl, all of them did. They were in different bottles - and were probably obtained at different times, from different sources.

OMG...I didn't make the comment that ALL 100 pills had fentanyl in them.

.

Maybe you should learn the fuck to read.

.

All I did was listed what was in the GD warrant.


If all you were doing was listing what was in the warrant (as opposed to refuting what I said), why quote me? Hmmmm...?

We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #126 posted 05/22/17 11:58am

laytonian

leadline said:



precioux said:




laurarichardson said:



Unfortunalty, yes which made me reluctant to look at her videos and to be honest it took weeks for me to finish listening to them because she goes off on these insane rants that have nothing to do with anything at all.



A orger suggested I give it a listen and after a long time I did. I can tell you these videos were done well over a year ago and she has been correct about quite a few things. It is creepy and weird.



The only thing that she has said so far that has not been verified is this stuff about him being posioned via his food. I know that one of the crazies on Facebook accused the chefs fo posinoing him and one of the chefs sent back a message saying they would never do such a thing but that they had been lied to about his health.



This post was discussed in the Facebook pages but I never saw the screen shot so I cannot verify it but this was after her video had gone up about his health being bad.



It just makes things even more insane then they already her what with Andrien and the Atlanta promoter saying he mentioned not feeling well and having to go back to his doctor to find out what was going on. Why go back to the doctor to find out what was going on if he knew he was withdrawing from pain meds who would have known why he was feeling bad.



Anyway crazy lady is supposed to go back to Paisley Park for his birthday so expect more screaming and cussing eek



And maybe...just maybe, P was suspicious of this, hence his refusal to eat his last meal. Especially if he was trying to figure out what was wrong, and by this point he trusted NO ONE!




Yes, according to this womans video post in April, that is exactly why he did not eat his dinner that night, he suspected it was poisoned, and was watching as the lemon water with cut pinapples in it was being made, but the pineapple itself was dosed before it was even cut according to her.

She mentioned he did not eat dinner that night days before it was verified that he indeed...did not eat his dinner.

[Edited 5/22/17 11:56am]


.
...and you believe that?
If that were true, his stomach contents would have told the take.
SMH in pity.
.
Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #127 posted 05/22/17 11:59am

ChanGirl

I read recently about an EMT (?) who came into contact with some of this stuff while attending a patient and OD'ed immediately. He's okay, but this tells u about the danger of this crap. Reminds me of cyanide, which is just as dangerous.

But no, ya'll go ahead and keep on believing he was a drug addict .....

You know Prince wasn't no damn drug addict !
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #128 posted 05/22/17 11:59am

laytonian

laurarichardson said:



laytonian said:


laurarichardson said:


No the blind item was posted in September of 2014 and it states a month before. He was at Paisley Park doing After Dark Concerts in August of 2014 not out on tour. See below. We know a male was taken from Paisley Park for dehydration in 2014 and this is from the ambulance logs which would have stated if he had been taken for a drug overdose. If he went into the hospital for this he was not the picture of health that people on this board want to believe. What does Sephis have to do with pain pill addiction?


---



http://crazydaysandnights.net/2015/01/blind-items-revealed-2-44.html



http://princevault.com/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=august+2014&go=Go



http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sepsis/symptoms-causes/dxc-20169787



Causes


While any type of infection — bacterial, viral or fungal — can lead to sepsis, the most likely varieties include:


  • Pneumonia

  • Abdominal infection

  • Kidney infection

  • Bloodstream infection (bacteremia)



. Duh. A cover-up in case gossip gets out. .

So the AIDS gossip is true but not this gossip? I see eek Notice he was not on no tour when this happened and you are not going back forth to no hospital for AIDS treatments as there are none.



So was the AIDS story a cover up as well because it is better to be known as having AIDS or Sephis then being addicted to pain meds which millions of people are and if you spun the story that he had joint problems no one would have thought anything about it.



More in likely this was someone in his camp getting paid to throw dirt on him or he really was in the hospital for Sephis.



[Edited 5/22/17 10:58am]


.
The B12 shots were part of tour riders.
He wouldn't need that at PP.
.
Ambulance logs DO NOT DIAGNOSE. They report what was told to them.
Sepsis and dehydration are not related. But dehydration is related to drug usage.
.
Just like it was when he saw Dr S in April.
[Edited 5/22/17 12:03pm]
Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #129 posted 05/22/17 12:01pm

leadline

avatar

laytonian said:

leadline said:


Yes, according to this womans video post in April, that is exactly why he did not eat his dinner that night, he suspected it was poisoned, and was watching as the lemon water with cut pinapples in it was being made, but the pineapple itself was dosed before it was even cut according to her.

She mentioned he did not eat dinner that night days before it was verified that he indeed...did not eat his dinner.

[Edited 5/22/17 11:56am]

. ...and you believe that? If that were true, his stomach contents would have told the take. SMH in pity. .


Do I believe he did not eat his dinner that night? Yeah, that was verified by his chef in an interview a week or so later.


http://www.citypages.com/restaurants/what-prince-ate-an-interview-with-princes-personal-chefs-8238997

From the article "By the following morning, Roberts would discover that Prince never did eat that dinner. By now we all know why."

"You always get the dream that you deserve, from what you value the most" -Prince 2013
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #130 posted 05/22/17 12:03pm

ChanGirl

laytonian said:

leadline said:


Yes, according to this womans video post in April, that is exactly why he did not eat his dinner that night, he suspected it was poisoned, and was watching as the lemon water with cut pinapples in it was being made, but the pineapple itself was dosed before it was even cut according to her.

She mentioned he did not eat dinner that night days before it was verified that he indeed...did not eat his dinner.

[Edited 5/22/17 11:56am]

. ...and you believe that? If that were true, his stomach contents would have told the take. SMH in pity. .

What were his stomach contents ?

You know Prince wasn't no damn drug addict !
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #131 posted 05/22/17 12:06pm

precioux

Genesia said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Most likely the 24 pills were the amount the lab tested but the warrant shows close

to 100 Watson 853 pills found (which were the illegal pills.)


Here we go again.

A marking of Watson 853 does not necessarily indicate the presence of fentanyl!

Watson 853 is a legit marking for acetominophen/hydrocodone (AKA Vicodin). It is possible (likely, even) that the remaining Watson 853s were exactly as billed; ie, they actually were acetominophen/hydrocodone. Not legally obtained, perhaps - but what they were supposed to be nonetheless.


Doubt it...those pills were discontinued in 2012/2013, due to a law passed regulating opiod/acetaminophen combinations not to exceed 325 mg of acetamenophine. The Watson 385's contained 500 mg.

FYI:the Fentanyl laced pills found at PP were not labled "Watson 853's", they were labeled Watson 385", dyslexic much?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #132 posted 05/22/17 12:11pm

TheEnglishGent

avatar

Superfan1984 said:

TheEnglishGent said:

Where was it proven that the AIDS story came from Prince's 'camp'?

In the blind gossip report, that is what they said, "someone from his camp has come to us and given us this information" I read it before he died. After he passed, they confirmed they were speaking of Prince. I also believe someone from his camp came to them because, they were very sure of the information they were given, so much so as to say that it "Hurt their heart," and that they "really hoped this wasn't true," ---- so, seems to me no random person came to them with this ,but rather, someone they believed would know and they put the info out with all clues pointing to Prince and then confirmed they were talking about him. Even if he DID have Aids and someone from his camp came to them, how the fuck were they so sure he would pass before summer? Sorry but, something is up.

It does not say that, it says "According to a person extremely close to the situation". Could be a doctor, one of the half siblings, or someone else. Close to the situation is quite broad in scope.


The article is here http://blindgossip.com/?p=77843

RIP sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #133 posted 05/22/17 12:17pm

morningsong

Genesia said:

PennyPurple said:

The warrant says:

.

15 Watson white capsules numbered 853 found in 2nd floor dressing room on east side.

.

CVS Pharm Bottle under the name of Kirk Johnson said name Vitamin D2, containing 7 green capsules with 194 imprint.

.

8 orange oval pills located in miror room inside suitcase joining green room in 2nd floor.

.

Bayer Bottle with 64 1/4 white pills with Watson 853

.

CVS Pharm bottle under the name of Kirk Johnson containing said ondansetron HCL 81mg. Inside 10 white round pills inscription A-349. 1 orange pill with inscription #8.

.

Aleve bottle with 20 1/2 wite pills Watson 853.


OMG - does anyone here read?! rolleyes

One more time:

So the fuck what if they found 100 pills marked Watson 853? It does not mean that all those pills contained fentanyl. Watson 853 is an imprint for generic Vicodin. You cannot assume that because one pill (or 24 pills) marked Watson 853 contained fentanyl, all of them did. They were in different bottles - and were probably obtained at different times, from different sources.



I think you're asking a question I'm asking.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #134 posted 05/22/17 12:17pm

precioux

Genesia said:

precioux said:

The warrant said close to 100...maybe they only tested 24?


AGAIN (and again and again and again and again...)

A marking of Watson 853 does not necessarily indicate the presence of fentanyl!

Watson 853 is a legit marking for acetominophen/hydrocodone (AKA Vicodin). It is possible (likely, even) that the remaining Watson 853s were exactly as billed; ie, they actually were acetominophen/hydrocodone. Not legally obtained, perhaps - but what they were supposed to be nonetheless.



Yes, it IS a legit marking...how thick in the head are you??? That is NOT what was FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!

Watson 385 was found at PP, which (if legit) contained 500 mg of acetamenophine/10mg hydrocodone).AND These pills were DISCONTINUED in 2012/2013!


So, NO- it is HIGHLY unlikely that these pills were "legit"

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #135 posted 05/22/17 12:19pm

laytonian

ChanGirl said:



laytonian said:


leadline said:



Yes, according to this womans video post in April, that is exactly why he did not eat his dinner that night, he suspected it was poisoned, and was watching as the lemon water with cut pinapples in it was being made, but the pineapple itself was dosed before it was even cut according to her.

She mentioned he did not eat dinner that night days before it was verified that he indeed...did not eat his dinner.


[Edited 5/22/17 11:56am]



. ...and you believe that? If that were true, his stomach contents would have told the take. SMH in pity. .


What were his stomach contents ?


.
You believe Juel and Ray Roberts were trying to poison him so he didn't eat his soup and salad but somehow someone forced him to eat drugged-up pineapple?
Do I have that right?
.
Pity
.
By the way, anyone with half a brain knows you do not eat pineapple or grapefruit with meds.
They are so acidic that they actually stop absorption of drugs -- so let's stop that crazy talk.
.
That psychic should have checked with someone before she tried that scam.
.
Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #136 posted 05/22/17 12:24pm

laytonian

ChanGirl said:



laytonian said:


leadline said:



Yes, according to this womans video post in April, that is exactly why he did not eat his dinner that night, he suspected it was poisoned, and was watching as the lemon water with cut pinapples in it was being made, but the pineapple itself was dosed before it was even cut according to her.

She mentioned he did not eat dinner that night days before it was verified that he indeed...did not eat his dinner.


[Edited 5/22/17 11:56am]



. ...and you believe that? If that were true, his stomach contents would have told the take. SMH in pity. .


What were his stomach con
.


.
Smaller words needed?


Finding ANYTHING in his stomach would cause investigators to look for the source.
Especially since we know that he didn't eat the meal prepared at PP.
.
Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #137 posted 05/22/17 12:29pm

precioux

laytonian said:

precioux said:

1. This is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. No, it said 68 mg is the most one can handle without being fatal (?) Prince's liver showed over 435 mg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is MORE than 3 grains of salt....DEAR LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit to add....something is not right with the statement, I re-read it and it says P had 68 mg of fentanyl in his system but in the same statement it says his liver showed 435 mg and that anything over 69 mg is lethal...something is not computing.

[Edited 5/22/17 10:50am]

. Read it again. Every organ in the body had a different tolerance level. Some drugs are metabolized in the liver, others in the kidneys As a kidney donor, I cannot take pain relievers that metabolize in the kidney. .



You're still not making sense...

1.you are stating that "every organ" in the body has a different tolerance level.

2.What is being compared is Prince's "blood" Fentanyl level (which was 67.8 mg) and his liver level (which was over 435 mg)

3. The levels that are being compared are not 2 organs.

...so, you can read it again and maybe next time give a clear definitive answer.If not, maybe someone else can answer my original question.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #138 posted 05/22/17 12:29pm

ChanGirl

laytonian said:

ChanGirl said:

What were his stomach contents ?

. You believe Juel and Ray Roberts were trying to poison him so he didn't eat his soup and salad but somehow someone forced him to eat drugged-up pineapple? Do I have that right? . Pity . By the way, anyone with half a brain knows you do not eat pineapple or grapefruit with meds. They are so acidic that they actually stop absorption of drugs -- so let's stop that crazy talk. . That psychic should have checked with someone before she tried that scam. .

Pineapple is also known to aid in digestion. The pineapple was diluted in the lemon water, yes ? Who said he was forced ? And u didn't answer my question as to what his stomach contents were, Doctor.

You know Prince wasn't no damn drug addict !
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #139 posted 05/22/17 12:29pm

leadline

avatar

laytonian said:

ChanGirl said:

What were his stomach contents ?

. You believe Juel and Ray Roberts were trying to poison him so he didn't eat his soup and salad but somehow someone forced him to eat drugged-up pineapple? Do I have that right? . Pity . By the way, anyone with half a brain knows you do not eat pineapple or grapefruit with meds. They are so acidic that they actually stop absorption of drugs -- so let's stop that crazy talk. . That psychic should have checked with someone before she tried that scam. .


No, that is what the woman in her video believes, what I believe or disbelieve is of no consequence, merely pointing out that she was correct that he did not eat his dinner as verified in the article that came out a week or so later.

And no, if you cared to watch the video to see the evidence for yourself, you would understand that nobody forced him to take this drink. He asked for the drink as it helped soothe the stomach, and already being suspicious of his food, he watched as the chef prepared it.

Anything is possible until proven otherwise, you were already wrong questioning whether he ate his dinner or not that evening, that info has been out a long time, perhaps you should brush up what has been verified as fact so far? Everyone seems to want to talk from a place of knowledge when they haven't even done the research for themselves.

[Edited 5/22/17 15:46pm]

"You always get the dream that you deserve, from what you value the most" -Prince 2013
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #140 posted 05/22/17 12:29pm

morningsong

precioux said:

Genesia said:


AGAIN (and again and again and again and again...)

A marking of Watson 853 does not necessarily indicate the presence of fentanyl!

Watson 853 is a legit marking for acetominophen/hydrocodone (AKA Vicodin). It is possible (likely, even) that the remaining Watson 853s were exactly as billed; ie, they actually were acetominophen/hydrocodone. Not legally obtained, perhaps - but what they were supposed to be nonetheless.



Yes, it IS a legit marking...how thick in the head are you??? That is NOT what was FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!

Watson 385 was found at PP, which (if legit) contained 500 mg of acetamenophine/10mg hydrocodone).AND These pills were DISCONTINUED in 2012/2013!


So, NO- it is HIGHLY unlikely that these pills were "legit"



To be fair, this information keeps being sifted around so much, nobody can keep track on the difference between 385, 853, 852 so on and so forth. I wish people would keep that in mind in their typing.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #141 posted 05/22/17 12:30pm

leadline

avatar

laytonian said:

ChanGirl said:

What were his stomach con .

. Smaller words needed? Finding ANYTHING in his stomach would cause investigators to look for the source. Especially since we know that he didn't eat the meal prepared at PP. .


According to the womans video, the chef came back the next day and discarded the evidence in the disposal, as well as checked to see if he ate his dinner (which in itself is very odd). Prince dies, and the first thing you want to do is check to see if he had dinner?

"You always get the dream that you deserve, from what you value the most" -Prince 2013
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #142 posted 05/22/17 12:43pm

laurarichardso
n

laytonian said:

laurarichardson said:

So the AIDS gossip is true but not this gossip? I see eek Notice he was not on no tour when this happened and you are not going back forth to no hospital for AIDS treatments as there are none.

So was the AIDS story a cover up as well because it is better to be known as having AIDS or Sephis then being addicted to pain meds which millions of people are and if you spun the story that he had joint problems no one would have thought anything about it.

More in likely this was someone in his camp getting paid to throw dirt on him or he really was in the hospital for Sephis.

[Edited 5/22/17 10:58am]

. The B12 shots were part of tour riders. He wouldn't need that at PP. . Ambulance logs DO NOT DIAGNOSE. They report what was told to them. Sepsis and dehydration are not related. But dehydration is related to drug usage. . Just like it was when he saw Dr S in April. [Edited 5/22/17 12:03pm]

dehydration can also be from not drinking enough water. Which Sheila E said he did all the the time in her book from 2014. She said he had to be remined to take a break to eat or drink.

Maybe he just had sephis and it nothing to do with a B-12 shot or maybe he got B-12 when he was off the road as well many vegetarians need B-12.

[Edited 5/22/17 12:44pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #143 posted 05/22/17 12:45pm

laurarichardso
n

leadline said:

laytonian said:

ChanGirl said: . Smaller words needed? Finding ANYTHING in his stomach would cause investigators to look for the source. Especially since we know that he didn't eat the meal prepared at PP. .


According to the womans video, the chef came back the next day and discarded the evidence in the disposal, as well as checked to see if he ate his dinner (which in itself is very odd). Prince dies, and the first thing you want to do is check to see if he had dinner?

Well like I said from Facebook the chefs said they did not do anything and that they were lied to about his health

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #144 posted 05/22/17 12:45pm

ChanGirl

leadline said:

laytonian said:

ChanGirl said: . You believe Juel and Ray Roberts were trying to poison him so he didn't eat his soup and salad but somehow someone forced him to eat drugged-up pineapple? Do I have that right? . Pity . By the way, anyone with half a brain knows you do not eat pineapple or grapefruit with meds. They are so acidic that they actually stop absorption of drugs -- so let's stop that crazy talk. . That psychic should have checked with someone before she tried that scam. .


What I believe or disbelieve is of no consequence, merely pointing out that she was correct that he did not eat his dinner as verified in the article that came out a week or so later.

And no, if you cared to watch the video to see the evidence for yourself, you would understand that nobody forced him to take this drink. He asked for the drink as it helped soothe the stomach, and already being suspicious of his food, he watched as the chef prepared it.

Anything is possible until proven otherwise, you were already wrong questioning whether he ate his dinner or not that evening, that info has been out a long time, perhaps you should brush up what has been verified as fact so far? Everyone seems to want to talk from a place of knowledge when they haven't even done the research for themselves.

Leadline, I guess it's just easier for some people to write him off as a drug addict or an aids victim and keep it moving.

You know Prince wasn't no damn drug addict !
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #145 posted 05/22/17 12:46pm

laurarichardso
n

leadline said:

Ferret said:

And about 1 in 4 receive a decent education.


Being gifted has nothing to do with education, look at Prince, didn't even finish high school.

According to Andre he was the only one of their group that did finish.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #146 posted 05/22/17 12:48pm

leadline

avatar

laurarichardson said:

leadline said:


According to the womans video, the chef came back the next day and discarded the evidence in the disposal, as well as checked to see if he ate his dinner (which in itself is very odd). Prince dies, and the first thing you want to do is check to see if he had dinner?

Well like I said from Facebook the chefs said they did not do anything and that they were lied to about his health


Of course they said they did not do anything smile Now I am NOT, let me repeat, NOT saying they were complicit in anything, but if you were guilty of being complicit, how would you respond to that?

"You always get the dream that you deserve, from what you value the most" -Prince 2013
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #147 posted 05/22/17 12:48pm

laurarichardso
n

rdhull said:

laytonian said:

rdhull said: . A stage prop. It's documented I several books. .

Ive only read 3.

I believe the story is in DMSR. He jumped into the tub that was not secure doing a soundcheck and the tub fell down 20 feet to the back of the stage.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #148 posted 05/22/17 12:49pm

leadline

avatar

laurarichardson said:

leadline said:


Being gifted has nothing to do with education, look at Prince, didn't even finish high school.

According to Andre he was the only one of their group that did finish.


Interesting, did not know that.

"You always get the dream that you deserve, from what you value the most" -Prince 2013
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #149 posted 05/22/17 12:50pm

laurarichardso
n

leadline said:

laurarichardson said:

Well like I said from Facebook the chefs said they did not do anything and that they were lied to about his health


Of course they said they did not do anything smile Now I am NOT, let me repeat, NOT saying they were complicit in anything, but if you were guilty of being complicit, how would you respond to that?

I know what you are saying. The only thing I found weird about them was checking to see if he ate his food after he died. Why was that important? I read a review of the restaurant in Minneapolis and a few people complained about most of the staff appearing to be tripping on some substances as the wait services was really bad.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 5 of 34 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Toxicology results now public