independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 27th Feb 2020 12:37am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > So exactly how much does P WEIGH now?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 07/30/14 12:09pm

Anotherlova4Ne
ssa

So exactly how much does P WEIGH now?

**UPDATE**

Okay so I was at the doctor today, And they told me in fact I didn't have Aspergers at all!

I am so happy.

I am kind of excited what is to come afterwards. I had so many things I was insecure about.

I'm feeling very confident, so yeah! lol

I'm VERY happy with myself today.

**HOW THIS THREAD CAME ABOUT**

BUT, while I happened to be at the doctors office getting my ''results''.

I was being weighed and apparently I am 5'1 and weigh 99 pounds.

I couldn't believe it! I had lost ALOT of weight.

ANYWAY! To make the story way less longer than what it has to be.

I wondered exactly how big P is.

They say he's a Tiny man...SOOOOO?? Exactly how tiny?

Haha, I can already see the awkward photo responses. Let it begin!!

[Edited 7/30/14 12:10pm]

''∃ƴεĦαтε¢нʊ ''
ɪs ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ USER!
''Prince is my Christina Blue''
Hоpёfцlaґяaпgёя Is ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀ!
I❤ U!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 07/30/14 12:27pm

hopefularrange
r

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 07/30/14 12:40pm

Ppenguin

.
[Edited 7/30/14 21:40pm]
P-p-e-n-g-u-i-n......the P is silent
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 07/30/14 12:57pm

Anotherlova4Ne
ssa

hopefularranger said:

[img:$uid]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8jkbjNaAPSwsAN3P6k1XMNoQ5BgOoKVYfeh10zAz40L8_NvgDSTM9-o9-[/img:$uid]

Awwww!! ^^^

Are you made because I didn't say I loved you today?

Babe!

I LOVE YOU!!!

''∃ƴεĦαтε¢нʊ ''
ɪs ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ USER!
''Prince is my Christina Blue''
Hоpёfцlaґяaпgёя Is ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀ!
I❤ U!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 07/30/14 1:18pm

chriss

avatar

My son has Aspergers

I would not have him any other way

he is a beautiful human being inside and out

a true genious

there is nothing wrong with being on the spectrum

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 07/30/14 1:22pm

Anotherlova4Ne
ssa

chriss said:

My son has Aspergers

I would not have him any other way

he is a beautiful human being inside and out

a true genious

there is nothing wrong with being on the spectrum

Yeah I agree. I have some autism friends. smile They are sweet

I actually have non verbal disorder. Its kinda like for the people

who literally never talk sometimes.

HAHA, i'm sure you guys are like ''She has no problem with that'' LOL.

[Edited 7/30/14 13:23pm]

''∃ƴεĦαтε¢нʊ ''
ɪs ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ USER!
''Prince is my Christina Blue''
Hоpёfцlaґяaпgёя Is ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀ!
I❤ U!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 07/30/14 2:06pm

bigd74

avatar

She Believed in Fairytales and Princes, He Believed the voices coming from his stereo

If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body Would You Hold It Against Me?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 07/30/14 2:08pm

Dilan

Anotherlova4Nessa said:

**UPDATE**

Okay so I was at the doctor today, And they told me in fact I didn't have Aspergers at all!

I am so happy.

I am kind of excited what is to come afterwards. I had so many things I was insecure about.

I'm feeling very confident, so yeah! lol

I'm VERY happy with myself today.

**HOW THIS THREAD CAME ABOUT**

BUT, while I happened to be at the doctors office getting my ''results''.

I was being weighed and apparently I am 5'1 and weigh 99 pounds.

I couldn't believe it! I had lost ALOT of weight.

ANYWAY! To make the story way less longer than what it has to be.

I wondered exactly how big P is.

They say he's a Tiny man...SOOOOO?? Exactly how tiny?

Haha, I can already see the awkward photo responses. Let it begin!!

[Edited 7/30/14 12:10pm]

You may not have Aspergers but you do have something evidently wrong with you.

I'm feeling a bit fammy™
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 07/30/14 2:19pm

Anotherlova4Ne
ssa

Dilan said:

Anotherlova4Nessa said:

**UPDATE**

Okay so I was at the doctor today, And they told me in fact I didn't have Aspergers at all!

I am so happy.

I am kind of excited what is to come afterwards. I had so many things I was insecure about.

I'm feeling very confident, so yeah! lol

I'm VERY happy with myself today.

**HOW THIS THREAD CAME ABOUT**

BUT, while I happened to be at the doctors office getting my ''results''.

I was being weighed and apparently I am 5'1 and weigh 99 pounds.

I couldn't believe it! I had lost ALOT of weight.

ANYWAY! To make the story way less longer than what it has to be.

I wondered exactly how big P is.

They say he's a Tiny man...SOOOOO?? Exactly how tiny?

Haha, I can already see the awkward photo responses. Let it begin!!

[Edited 7/30/14 12:10pm]

You may not have Aspergers but you do have something evidently wrong with you.

You may not have a vagina; but you are very much so acting like a bitch. Luv Ya

HELL!

I dont understand it either! lol

''∃ƴεĦαтε¢нʊ ''
ɪs ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ USER!
''Prince is my Christina Blue''
Hоpёfцlaґяaпgёя Is ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀ!
I❤ U!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 07/30/14 3:35pm

KCOOLMUZIQ

[img:$uid]http://pic80.picturetrail.com:80/VOL2084/9118410/23995995/407793821.jpg[/img:$uid]

eye will ALWAYS think of prince like a "ACT OF GOD"! N another realm. eye mean of all people who might of been aliens or angels.if found out that prince wasn't of this earth, eye would not have been that surprised. R.I.P. prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 07/30/14 3:43pm

Angelsoncrack

avatar

Anotherlova4Nessa said:

Okay so I was at the doctor today, And they told me in fact I didn't have Aspergers at all!

I am so happy.

wink Thanks for the vote of confidence.

/spoiler/Ihaveaspergers/spoiler/

As for his weight....I dunno. All I know is that he looks healthy and thats what matters most.

✿Prince and lawsuits. Still a better love-story than Twilight. ✿

@Spoookyelectric ← Follow me on Twitter!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 07/30/14 4:30pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

The op is 15 years old; give her a break.

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 07/30/14 4:43pm

ufoclub

avatar

I would estimate 110 pounds.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 07/30/14 5:20pm

Anotherlova4Ne
ssa

purplethunder3121 said:

The op is 15 years old; give her a break.



Thank you^^^^ but they dint have 2 give me a break. Nah I wanna show em U get back what U give out.
I wanna show them I can embarass their lil asses in half the words it took to write me.

These purple dots and I are family. And sometimes U gotta put em in thrir place.

Thank you though, seriously! smile I admire this comment
''∃ƴεĦαтε¢нʊ ''
ɪs ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ USER!
''Prince is my Christina Blue''
Hоpёfцlaґяaпgёя Is ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀ!
I❤ U!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 07/30/14 5:23pm

Anotherlova4Ne
ssa

Angelsoncrack said:



Anotherlova4Nessa said:


Okay so I was at the doctor today, And they told me in fact I didn't have Aspergers at all!


I am so happy.



wink Thanks for the vote of confidence.


/spoiler/Ihaveaspergers/spoiler/



As for his weight....I dunno. All I know is that he looks healthy and thats what matters most.







Noooo purple babe. Nooo. U are awesome the way U R.
Im just happy cause Im tired if people linking my anger to that.
I kinda liked the idea of hacing it; but I got to much backlash.
Alot ppl think Im crazy babe. U THINK I LISTEN? I LUV U BABE
Dont let that get U down.
''∃ƴεĦαтε¢нʊ ''
ɪs ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ USER!
''Prince is my Christina Blue''
Hоpёfцlaґяaпgёя Is ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀ!
I❤ U!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 07/30/14 5:34pm

Dilan

Anotherlova4Nessa said:

Dilan said:

You may not have Aspergers but you do have something evidently wrong with you.

You may not have a vagina; but you are very much so acting like a bitch. Luv Ya

HELL!

I dont understand it either! lol

Not really, just pointing out that you don't act like a coventional poster... calling me 'bitch' for that small statement just reaffirms what im saying.

I'm feeling a bit fammy™
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 07/30/14 6:00pm

Anotherlova4Ne
ssa

Dilan said:



Anotherlova4Nessa said:




Dilan said:




You may not have Aspergers but you do have something evidently wrong with you.



You may not have a vagina; but you are very much so acting like a bitch. Luv Ya



HELL!



I dont understand it either! lol




Not really, just pointing out that you don't act like a coventional poster... calling me 'bitch' for that small statement just reaffirms what im saying.




Haha. Sure. Ill let U have that. Next time say what U mean. Bye girl
''∃ƴεĦαтε¢нʊ ''
ɪs ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ USER!
''Prince is my Christina Blue''
Hоpёfцlaґяaпgёя Is ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀ!
I❤ U!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 07/30/14 7:09pm

NinaB

avatar

Little sis please don't take this the wrong way but be carefull online, there's a lot of predators out there.
I know you're a young lady but in reality you've only been on planet earth 15 years & are still more naive, innocent & inexperienced than you probably realise.
If you were my little girl I would advise you to lay off all the Lolita talk & all the stuff about being young/liking grown men etc.
Be carefull with that web cam chat too.
I hope your mum /guardians keep an eye on your online activity & you know how to be carefull.
"We just let people talk & say whatever they want 2 say. 9 times out of 10, trust me, what's out there now, I wouldn't give nary one of these folks the time of day. That's why I don't say anything back, because there's so much that's wrong" - P, Dec '15
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 07/30/14 7:33pm

Anotherlova4Ne
ssa

NinaB said:

Little sis please don't take this the wrong way but be carefull online, there's a lot of predators out there.
I know you're a young lady but in reality you've only been on planet earth 15 years & are still more naive, innocent & inexperienced than you probably realise.
If you were my little girl I would advise you to lay off all the Lolita talk & all the stuff about being young/liking grown men etc.
Be carefull with that web cam chat too.
I hope your mum /guardians keep an eye on your online activity & you know how to be carefull.




Thank U babe for guidance. I highly appreciate that! smile
''∃ƴεĦαтε¢нʊ ''
ɪs ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ USER!
''Prince is my Christina Blue''
Hоpёfцlaґяaпgёя Is ᴍʏ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀ!
I❤ U!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 07/30/14 7:36pm

NinaB

avatar

Anotherlova4Nessa said:

NinaB said:

Little sis please don't take this the wrong way but be carefull online, there's a lot of predators out there.
I know you're a young lady but in reality you've only been on planet earth 15 years & are still more naive, innocent & inexperienced than you probably realise.
If you were my little girl I would advise you to lay off all the Lolita talk & all the stuff about being young/liking grown men etc.
Be carefull with that web cam chat too.
I hope your mum /guardians keep an eye on your online activity & you know how to be carefull.




Thank U babe for guidance. I highly appreciate that! smile

You're more than welcome x
"We just let people talk & say whatever they want 2 say. 9 times out of 10, trust me, what's out there now, I wouldn't give nary one of these folks the time of day. That's why I don't say anything back, because there's so much that's wrong" - P, Dec '15
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 07/30/14 7:53pm

fuzzface

Little off topic, I love the fact you listen to Prince, as for the poster who said that there is something evidently wrong with you (or whatever it was), ignore it, that was an ignorant comment for him/her to make.

I'd like to add that you really should be careful online, because while the majority of people here are nice, there are some weird-ass people on the net.

Not sure on Prince's weight, a hell of a lot less than me that's for sure, but he looks healthy!

cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 07/30/14 8:31pm

chriss

avatar

My son, now 22

was very non-social until about 17

he came out of his shell

before that he was in his room on the computer and what not

he is fine today (has a girlfriend of 2 years)

just be who you are and thank god for it everyday

and yes, be careful on this thing they call the internet

don't ever give out any info

i know you probably get bored and maybe are not so socialable

but try new things that interest you

don't stay stuck on the same thing day after day

especially places where people will anticipate your behavior

hence a predator ......

Prince is awesome,

but he is not the almighty answer to life's

most important questions

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 07/30/14 8:34pm

chriss

avatar

chriss said:

My son, now 22

was very non-social until about 17

he came out of his shell

before that he was in his room on the computer and what not

he is fine today (has a girlfriend of 2 years)

just be who you are and thank god for it everyday

and yes, be careful on this thing they call the internet

don't ever give out any info

i know you probably get bored and maybe are not so socialable

but try new things that interest you

don't stay stuck on the same thing day after day

especially places where people will anticipate your behavior

hence a predator ......

Prince is awesome,

but he is not the almighty answer to life's

most important questions

although he may be able to answer some of life's most important questions

with his extensive knowledge of scriptures..........

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 07/30/14 9:13pm

1contessa

KCOOLMUZIQ said:

[img:$uid]http://pic80.picturetrail.com:80/VOL2084/9118410/23995995/407793821.jpg[/img:$uid]

biggrin Great reaction.......too funny!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 07/30/14 9:39pm

Ppenguin

I guess he's happy with his weight...his legs looked very thin when I saw him in feb and May though
[Edited 7/30/14 21:42pm]
P-p-e-n-g-u-i-n......the P is silent
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 07/30/14 9:49pm

udo

avatar

Having Asperger's doesn't matter. It's the number of autistic traits that make you more or less compatible with the rest of society.

.

As for P's weight: I guess he is lighter than I am?

Pills and thrills and daffodils will kill... If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 07/30/14 11:41pm

luv2tha99s

avatar

Anotherlova4Nessa said:

purplethunder3121 said:

The op is 15 years old; give her a break.

Thank you^^^^ but they dint have 2 give me a break. Nah I wanna show em U get back what U give out. I wanna show them I can embarass their lil asses in half the words it took to write me. These purple dots and I are family. And sometimes U gotta put em in thrir place. Thank you though, seriously! smile I admire this comment

Not sure how much he weighs, not sure if I care, but thank you for your energy and passion on these boards. Peeps can get real serious and scary around here, but there are plenty of good, "normal", fans around here that appreciate how exciting it must be to be a young fan and have all of P's history to digest and all the new stuff to look forward to. If I only had PRINCE.ORG to vent to when I was 15, I might have been a less frustrated Prince fan! lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 07/31/14 12:34am

FragileUnderto
w

avatar

ufoclub said:

I would estimate 110 pounds.


nod I'd say about 115

Cant believe my purple psychedelic pimp slap pimp2

And I descend from grace, In arms of undertow
I will take my place, In the great below
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 07/31/14 1:04am

fnksoul

Bit of a creepy question, like your maybe trying to work out a way of kidnapping him and making sure you can pick him up lol but each to their own, well I'd say he's built like my little sister, who's probabaly around 6-7 stone so around 98-100lb

[Edited 7/31/14 1:45am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 07/31/14 1:32am

TheEnglishGent

avatar



Prince, for the love of god, please release a new album!


RIP sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > So exactly how much does P WEIGH now?