independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 11th Dec 2019 2:32pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > 3RD EYE TV LIVE STREAM/CHATROOM: REHEARSALS, LIVECASTS, REMIX, NEW MUSIC, SURPRISES, PAISLEY PARK OPENS!*UPDATED DAY 14*
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 24 123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 06/19/13 9:23pm

serpan99

3RD EYE TV LIVE STREAM/CHATROOM: REHEARSALS, LIVECASTS, REMIX, NEW MUSIC, SURPRISES, PAISLEY PARK OPENS!*UPDATED DAY 14*



PART II of thread created to enable continued discussion on this topic: http://prince.org/msg/7/399466 - langebleu - moderator



arrow http://new.livestream.com...s/21998814

.

[Edited 7/11/13 3:18am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/19/13 9:34pm

errant

avatar

Darn. I was hoping the NPG was a thing of the past.
"does my cock look fat in these jeans?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 06/19/13 9:34pm

serpan99

*edit*

[Edited 7/29/13 9:49am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 06/19/13 10:15pm

LadyZsaZsa

avatar

geek
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 06/19/13 10:39pm

databank

avatar

Huh? What's that? Did I miss something? Were there any videos? Only pics now :s

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 06/19/13 11:00pm

serpan99

*edit*

[Edited 7/29/13 9:49am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 06/20/13 2:26am

databank

avatar

serpan99 said:

databank said:

Huh? What's that? Did I miss something? Were there any videos? Only pics now :s

.

Yes there was a video as I saw it about 6 times but somehow they disappear after a while. It said something like "this event has ended but u can watch it in DVR mode as often as u like"...

Perhaps the video was removed by 3rdeyegirl...not sure if they r able 2 add it 2 their "videos" section. I asked 4 this when they did their Q&A session a week ago but the video of that never showed up...I did grab a screenshot wink

.


.

Btw...they just changed the name of their channel in2 3RDEYE TV...looks like more live streaming events will take place. So I suggest following their channel...then u get an email alert whenever they broadcast LIVE. Does mean u have 2 b online then 2 catch them...

.


[Edited 6/20/13 0:06am]

I'll be damned! How did I miss that?! Thanks for the info. As it's not on princevault yet does anyone know the:

- Title

- Length

- Streaming date

for every song they streamed so far. I need to add them to my online discography neutral

THX.

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 06/20/13 2:55am

Stranger

Look at the band on the stage! Lots of horns!! Getting ready for Montreaux... I hope so, I'd love me some funky horns (in addition to the girls, of course) Maybe he will have a different band each night?

I think it is called the NPG because it is an extended group, ie the girls alone are 3rdeyegirl.

Stranger

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 06/20/13 3:54am

LadyZsaZsa

avatar

I watched only one. "The Glamorous Life". The time bar had zeros front and back and didn't fill in. I'm guessing it lasted 2 minutes long or so.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 06/20/13 4:09am

Superconductor

avatar

Thanks Serpan for the info. It was very short notice. Doesn't work for people who live in different time zones or can't check online every minute.

...every night another symphony...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 06/20/13 5:07am

colorblu

biggrin cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 06/20/13 5:30am

ludwig

Stranger said:

Getting ready for Montreaux...

Montreux, without an "a".

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 06/20/13 6:03am

paulludvig

LadyZsaZsa said:

I watched only one. "The Glamorous Life". The time bar had zeros front and back and didn't fill in. I'm guessing it lasted 2 minutes long or so.

Did Prince take part in the rehearsal?

The wooh is on the one!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 06/20/13 6:19am

LadyZsaZsa

avatar

paulludvig said:



LadyZsaZsa said:


I watched only one. "The Glamorous Life". The time bar had zeros front and back and didn't fill in. I'm guessing it lasted 2 minutes long or so.

Did Prince take part in the rehearsal?


I was looking for him, lol, but no.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 06/20/13 7:37am

RodeoSchro

avatar

ludwig said:

Stranger said:

Getting ready for Montreaux...

Montreux, without an "a".


I swear, "Montreaux" might become the next "loose".

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 06/20/13 9:08am

serpan99

Superconductor said:

Thanks Serpan for the info. It was very short notice. Doesn't work for people who live in different time zones or can't check online every minute.

Ur welcome...actually there was no notice at all besides the email alert which u get once they start broadcasting.

I happened 2 b on their channel already and was happily surprised 2 see the LIVE STREAM window open razz

Perhaps 3RDEYE TV can work on the advance notice as now I think only a handful of people saw the webcast.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 06/20/13 9:44am

SuperSoulFight
er

What is this shit? All I got was "event ended". Stop these silly games, mothafucka! Or start a YouTube channel called 3rdEyeTV (which would be a cool title!) Either release something or don't!
[Edited 6/20/13 9:45am]
[Edited 6/20/13 9:47am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 06/20/13 9:50am

TwiliteKid

avatar

SuperSoulFighter said:

What is this shit? All I got was "event ended". Stop these silly games, mothafucka! Or start a YouTube channel called 3rdEyeTV (which would be a cool title!) Either release something or don't! [Edited 6/20/13 9:45am] [Edited 6/20/13 9:47am]

How is you missing a livestream a silly game?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 06/20/13 9:57am

XxAxX

avatar

TwiliteKid said:

SuperSoulFighter said:

What is this shit? All I got was "event ended". Stop these silly games, mothafucka! Or start a YouTube channel called 3rdEyeTV (which would be a cool title!) Either release something or don't! [Edited 6/20/13 9:45am] [Edited 6/20/13 9:47am]

How is you missing a livestream a silly game?




clearly you lack fundamental understanding ofhow prince's powers affect us all. why, just the lther day my tomatoes were all soggy and i muttered angrily "dang it prince, why didn't you remind me to refrigerate these after i bought them???" of course he didn't respond. you'd think he'd step up and take responsibility for his wrondoing but nooooo

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 06/20/13 10:24am

TwiliteKid

avatar

XxAxX said:

TwiliteKid said:

How is you missing a livestream a silly game?




clearly you lack fundamental understanding ofhow prince's powers affect us all. why, just the lther day my tomatoes were all soggy and i muttered angrily "dang it prince, why didn't you remind me to refrigerate these after i bought them???" of course he didn't respond. you'd think he'd step up and take responsibility for his wrondoing but nooooo

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 06/20/13 11:52am

SuperSoulFight
er

Okay, maybe I'm a Neanderthal and I don't know what a livestream is, but still... Make it available for everybody to see at any time or don't make it available at all!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 06/20/13 1:20pm

TwiliteKid

avatar

SuperSoulFighter said:

Okay, maybe I'm a Neanderthal and I don't know what a livestream is, but still... Make it available for everybody to see at any time or don't make it available at all!

Um, OK. Do you get mad at your TV too?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 06/20/13 5:53pm

luvsexy4all

why no advance notice?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 06/20/13 6:50pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

luvsexy4all said:

why no advance notice?

Indeed! nod

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 06/20/13 7:01pm

excited

avatar

wow!!!! it's about time! excited

gutted i missed it tho

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 06/20/13 7:29pm

XxAxX

avatar

this is so cool. to be able to watch them jam live? streaming??? good heavens. it's a prince fan's wish granted

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 06/20/13 7:31pm

XxAxX

avatar

eek i signed up and checked at approx. 9:30 pm minneapolis time:

3RDEYEGIRL 3RDEYEGIRL

Tune in at midnight for a surprise.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 06/20/13 7:38pm

Milty

avatar

who's midnight? China's?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 06/20/13 8:01pm

EddieC

Milty said:

who's midnight? China's?

Yeah--that's what I wanna know. East coast? Minneapolis? I assume one of those.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 06/20/13 8:07pm

2elijah

avatar

The site doesn't let you create an account. You get an email, then it tells you to click on 'create account'' . Then it takes you back to the page to create an account, but it doesnt allow you to create one. I give up. shrug

[Edited 6/20/13 20:31pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 24 123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > 3RD EYE TV LIVE STREAM/CHATROOM: REHEARSALS, LIVECASTS, REMIX, NEW MUSIC, SURPRISES, PAISLEY PARK OPENS!*UPDATED DAY 14*