independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > New boot collection that was set to come out?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/27/12 3:15am

greyhoodiegirl

avatar

New boot collection that was set to come out?

ABSOLUTELY NO SOLICITING FOR BOOTLEGS.You want to discuss them? That's fine - but NO OFFERS TO COPY, NO REQUESTS TO COPY, NO "WHERE CAN I GET", etc. NO POSTING OF LINKS TO THESE SITES EITHER. Please be aware that the moderators here strictly enforce this rule. --- [luv4u]

-----------------------

There was lots of talk and speculation about a boot collection that was supposed to be released this year. Is it anything to do with the "Perfect Unreleased Prince" sets i've seen floating around?

I copped Vicki Waiting/Lust U Always and got real hyped about this new release and i'm wondering if there's any new info or if it has already been released and I havn't kept my ear close enough to the ground?

I needZ me some Cosmic Day, some Rebirth Of The Flesh, some In A Large Room With No Light, some Extralovable.......... eek

johnwoo donut

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/27/12 4:52am

TheDigitalGard
ener

Rebirth Of The Flesh is already circulating in A1 quality, and has been for a long time. It can be found on 30 Years Of Unreleased Funk Vol 2 - Disc 1.

As for the other tracks you mention, don't hold your breath.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/27/12 5:02am

SchlomoThaHomo

avatar

I got an email from a bootlegger with an ad for Broadcast 2, which has some but not all of those recently unearthed outtakes. I'm hoping they didn't use the mp3's that we all got months ago, and that they're legitimately sourced from low-gen tapes.

"That's when stars collide. When there's space for what u want, and ur heart is open wide."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/27/12 5:03am

BartVanHemelen

avatar

Found this:

Blast From The Past 1.0 (1977-2007) 4CD90 SET
Outtakes, Demos and other rare studio material

"Maybe I shouldn't use the word star, but I know Prince is a legitimate talent and he'll do well"
(Owen Husney: St Paul Pioneer Dispatch, September 1977)

A wonderful collection of Prince outtakes and rare studio material, dating all the way from 1977 up until 2007.
Some old classics, unreleased Prince trax - alternate versions, demos and outtakes.
This set includes never before heard rarities.
All of this presented in perfect sound quality.
The thick booklet features detailed info on all trax recordings.
A must have for all Prince fans and collectors.
Total Playing Time: 5 Hours 58 Minutes

Disc One (89:09)
Instrumental sessions recorded in the rehearsal room at Owen Husney's Loring Park office in Minneapolis 55:50 (1977):
1 instrumental #1 5:14
2 instrumental #2 6:22
3 instrumental #3 6:14
4 instrumental #4 8:28
5 instrumental #5 6:55
6 instrumental #6 8:12
7 instrumental #7 7:43
8 instrumental #8 6:36

9 Wouldn’t You Love to Love Me? 5:00 (1978)
10 Do Yourself A Favor 8:39 (1982)
11 Turn It Up 5:14 (1982)
12 No Call U 3:02 (1982)
13 Extraloveable 7:40 (1982)
14 Baby, You're A Trip 3:46 (1982)

Disc Two (90:52)
1 Lust U Always (full Prince vocal version) 5:12 (1982)
2 Purple Music 10:50 (1982)
3 Chocolate 5:52 (1983)
4 Possessed 8:45 (1983)
5 G-Spot 4:58 (1983)
6 Darling Nikki (extended version) 3:58 (1983)
7 Computer Blue (full version) 14:03 (1983)
8 Take Me With U (extended version) 4:50 (1984)
9 Our Destiny (Lisa Coleman vocals) 3:00 (1984)
10 Manic Monday 2:50 (1985)
11 The Dance Electric (extended version) by André Cymone (feat. Prince) 11:48 (1985)
12 Old Friends 4 Sale (original version) 3:34 (1985)
13 Go 4:47 (1985)
14 Can I Play With U? (long version) 6:28 (1985)

Disc Three (89:15)
Prince and the Revolution Parade demos 42:58 (1985):
1 Wendy's Parade 2:11
2 New Position 2:20
3 I Wonder U 1:36
4 Under The Cherry Moon 2:57
5 Others Here With Us 2:43
6 Life Can Be So Nice 3:14
7 Sometimes It Snows In April 6:52
8 All My Dreams 7:20
9 Girls & Boys 5:36
10 ? Or $ 4:10

11 Baby Go-Go 4:40 (1986)
12 Data Bank 7:56 (1986)
13 U 4:14 (1987)
14 The Line #2 (later version) 8:51 (1987)
15 4 Lust 3:26 (1987)
16 The Max 4:57 (1988)
17 Fuchsia Light 6:36 (1988)
18 Bliss 4:06 (1989)
19 American In Paris 5:25 (1989)

Disc Four (89:12)
1 Vicki Waiting (long version) 7:14 (1989)
2 Dance With The Devil 7:55 (1989)
3 Uh-Huh! 6:17 (1991)

Glam Slam Wallpaper 56:15 (1994):
4 Poem 3:37
5 Interactive 3:23
6 Come 4:22
7 Endorphinmachine 3:53
8 Space 4:30
9 Race 6:14
10 Funky Design 3:44
11 Mad 5:30
12 Chaos And Disorder 4:12
13 Right The Wrong 4:40
14 Strays Of The World 5:09
15 Gold 6:35

16 Stone 3:02 (1995)
17 Do U Wanna Get Funky? (Xcerpt) 1:34 (1999)
18 Purple House 3:39 (2004)
19 A Case Of U 3:39 (2007)

© Bart Van Hemelen
This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by Prince or the NPG Music Club. You assume all risk for
your use. All rights reserved.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/27/12 5:35am

TheDigitalGard
ener

Re Blast From The Past 1.0. Same old Eye records rehash, money, not music. Whats the bet that they are using the Cosmic records - A Work In Progress, 4df's - Parade demos, and FBG's 10,000 wallpaper and the same crappy mp3 quality outtakes that were leaked/whatever a while back.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/27/12 5:35am

databank

avatar

Er... wait a second...

For the last couple of years we've seen quite a number of new, free, leaks of previously bootlegged material (studio, rehearsal and live) with a perfect or near perfect sound quality, and at least one of the "elite" fans revealed here that several people from their "group" had decided to slowly remaster and leak their whole collections, for the sake of posterity (which is cool).

Then came 2012...

First there was a boot called Connections that was supposed to bE released in August and contain American In Paris and Our Destiny, which also BOTH leaked as a "teaser".

Then Vicki Waiting and Lust U Always leaked but it was not known wheither this was related to Connections or not.

Then a boot named Perfect Unreleased Prince surfaced, supposedly released by accident after an "elite" fan posted it on his blog and took it back because his fellows elite fans were mad at him, but too late because someone had already downloaded all the tracks. This release does contain Lust U Always and Our Destiny but does NOT contain Vicki Waiting and American In Paris.

Then it's late August and Connections still hasn't surfaced but now...

Schlomo announces an upcoming boot named Broadcast 2 with low gen tapes and unknown content, and...

Bart annonces ANOTHER upcoming bootleg release which claims to contain new low gen recordings but sounds a lot like a rip-off of various previous free boots, named Blast From The Past.

So WTF is happening?

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/27/12 5:41am

Milty

avatar

you know it's bad when there are rumours about bootlegs that may or may not be coming out.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/27/12 5:43am

TheDigitalGard
ener

databank said:

Schlomo announces an upcoming boot named Broadcast 2 with low gen tapes and unknown content, and...

More shite...if you like that sort of thing.

[img:$uid]http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/MMikeyBee/broadcasttwoflyer2.jpg[/img:$uid]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 08/27/12 5:52am

SchlomoThaHomo

avatar

TheDigitalGardener said:

databank said:

Schlomo announces an upcoming boot named Broadcast 2 with low gen tapes and unknown content, and...

More shite...if you like that sort of thing.

[img:$uid]http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/MMikeyBee/broadcasttwoflyer2.jpg[/img:$uid]

Just to be clear, I didn't announce that Broadcast 2 would be from low-gen tapes. I said I hoped it was and was not sourced from the mp3's we all already have. I'm kinda doubting it though.

"That's when stars collide. When there's space for what u want, and ur heart is open wide."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 08/27/12 5:55am

TheDigitalGard
ener

^^ You can be sure as shite is brown that if Eye records had those tracks in lossless they would be shouting it from their blinding "artwork."

I could be wrong though.

[Edited 8/27/12 5:56am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 08/27/12 8:31am

djThunderfunk

avatar

August is wrapping up... I'm ready for Connections! cool

Lockdowns KILL more than they save:
https://www.lewrockwell.c...us-itself/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 08/27/12 9:51am

KingSausage

avatar

I just want a perfect version of Moonbeam Levels. That was rumored at one point. Every other track could be extended 20ten outtakes and I would still be happy.
"Drop that stereo before I blow your Goddamn nuts off, asshole!"
-Eugene Tackleberry
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 08/27/12 9:55am

vc40

avatar

.

[Edited 8/27/12 10:39am]

Busy doin' something close to nothing
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 08/27/12 2:30pm

love2thenines2
003

djThunderfunk said:

August is wrapping up... I'm ready for Connections! cool

Few weeks back i heard that something was ready to be shared...something special taken from the vault but something has changed with the leak from "Perfect Unreleased Prince" ....it seems that this leak has killed the initial project called "Connections"...unfortunately!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 08/27/12 4:41pm

KingSausage

avatar

love2thenines2003 said:



djThunderfunk said:


August is wrapping up... I'm ready for Connections! cool




Few weeks back i heard that something was ready to be shared...something special taken from the vault but something has changed with the leak from "Perfect Unreleased Prince" ....it seems that this leak has killed the initial project called "Connections"...unfortunately!!



That sucks ass. There was some good stuff on Perfect Unreleased, but a lot of repeat material.
"Drop that stereo before I blow your Goddamn nuts off, asshole!"
-Eugene Tackleberry
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 08/27/12 6:37pm

SchlomoThaHomo

avatar

KingSausage said:

I just want a perfect version of Moonbeam Levels. That was rumored at one point. Every other track could be extended 20ten outtakes and I would still be happy.

Did someone tell you that a perfrect MBL was coming? Also, there seems to be verying opinions of what "perfect" sounds like.

"That's when stars collide. When there's space for what u want, and ur heart is open wide."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 08/27/12 8:18pm

Jamzone333

avatar

BartVanHemelen said:

Found this:

Blast From The Past 1.0 (1977-2007) 4CD90 SET
Outtakes, Demos and other rare studio material

"Maybe I shouldn't use the word star, but I know Prince is a legitimate talent and he'll do well"
(Owen Husney: St Paul Pioneer Dispatch, September 1977)

A wonderful collection of Prince outtakes and rare studio material, dating all the way from 1977 up until 2007.
Some old classics, unreleased Prince trax - alternate versions, demos and outtakes.
This set includes never before heard rarities.
All of this presented in perfect sound quality.
The thick booklet features detailed info on all trax recordings.
A must have for all Prince fans and collectors.
Total Playing Time: 5 Hours 58 Minutes

Disc One (89:09)
Instrumental sessions recorded in the rehearsal room at Owen Husney's Loring Park office in Minneapolis 55:50 (1977):
1 instrumental #1 5:14
2 instrumental #2 6:22
3 instrumental #3 6:14
4 instrumental #4 8:28
5 instrumental #5 6:55
6 instrumental #6 8:12
7 instrumental #7 7:43
8 instrumental #8 6:36

9 Wouldn’t You Love to Love Me? 5:00 (1978)
10 Do Yourself A Favor 8:39 (1982)
11 Turn It Up 5:14 (1982)
12 No Call U 3:02 (1982)
13 Extraloveable 7:40 (1982)
14 Baby, You're A Trip 3:46 (1982)

Disc Two (90:52)
1 Lust U Always (full Prince vocal version) 5:12 (1982)
2 Purple Music 10:50 (1982)
3 Chocolate 5:52 (1983)
4 Possessed 8:45 (1983)
5 G-Spot 4:58 (1983)
6 Darling Nikki (extended version) 3:58 (1983)
7 Computer Blue (full version) 14:03 (1983)
8 Take Me With U (extended version) 4:50 (1984)
9 Our Destiny (Lisa Coleman vocals) 3:00 (1984)
10 Manic Monday 2:50 (1985)
11 The Dance Electric (extended version) by André Cymone (feat. Prince) 11:48 (1985)
12 Old Friends 4 Sale (original version) 3:34 (1985)
13 Go 4:47 (1985)
14 Can I Play With U? (long version) 6:28 (1985)

Disc Three (89:15)
Prince and the Revolution Parade demos 42:58 (1985):
1 Wendy's Parade 2:11
2 New Position 2:20
3 I Wonder U 1:36
4 Under The Cherry Moon 2:57
5 Others Here With Us 2:43
6 Life Can Be So Nice 3:14
7 Sometimes It Snows In April 6:52
8 All My Dreams 7:20
9 Girls & Boys 5:36
10 ? Or $ 4:10

11 Baby Go-Go 4:40 (1986)
12 Data Bank 7:56 (1986)
13 U 4:14 (1987)
14 The Line #2 (later version) 8:51 (1987)
15 4 Lust 3:26 (1987)
16 The Max 4:57 (1988)
17 Fuchsia Light 6:36 (1988)
18 Bliss 4:06 (1989)
19 American In Paris 5:25 (1989)

Disc Four (89:12)
1 Vicki Waiting (long version) 7:14 (1989)
2 Dance With The Devil 7:55 (1989)
3 Uh-Huh! 6:17 (1991)

Glam Slam Wallpaper 56:15 (1994):
4 Poem 3:37
5 Interactive 3:23
6 Come 4:22
7 Endorphinmachine 3:53
8 Space 4:30
9 Race 6:14
10 Funky Design 3:44
11 Mad 5:30
12 Chaos And Disorder 4:12
13 Right The Wrong 4:40
14 Strays Of The World 5:09
15 Gold 6:35

16 Stone 3:02 (1995)
17 Do U Wanna Get Funky? (Xcerpt) 1:34 (1999)
18 Purple House 3:39 (2004)
19 A Case Of U 3:39 (2007)

Yeah, I got this email today about this boot, however, alot of these songs are on other compilations....

"A united state of mind will never be divided
The real definition of unity is 1
People can slam their door, disagree and fight it
But how U gonna love the Father but not love the Son?
United States of Division"
gigglebowfroguitar
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 08/27/12 8:44pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

love2thenines2003 said:

djThunderfunk said:

August is wrapping up... I'm ready for Connections! cool

Few weeks back i heard that something was ready to be shared...something special taken from the vault but something has changed with the leak from "Perfect Unreleased Prince" ....it seems that this leak has killed the initial project called "Connections"...unfortunately!!

Heaven forbid the chosen few not be special anymore. bored2

Lockdowns KILL more than they save:
https://www.lewrockwell.c...us-itself/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 08/27/12 10:47pm

Tittypants

avatar

Does anyone know if that "Cherries Box set" set is any good? I heard about it, but I haven't heard of anyone talking about it, or saying that they've heard it. It's supposed to be a totally remastered version Of 'UTCM', plus a bunch of other stuff from that particular era [concert footage, bonus audio & shit]......

الحيوان النادلة ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)))) ...AND THAT'S THE WAY THE "TITTY" MILKS IT!
My Albums: https://zillzmp.bandcamp.com/music
My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/zillz82
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 08/28/12 12:51am

erik319

avatar

djThunderfunk said:

love2thenines2003 said:

Few weeks back i heard that something was ready to be shared...something special taken from the vault but something has changed with the leak from "Perfect Unreleased Prince" ....it seems that this leak has killed the initial project called "Connections"...unfortunately!!

Heaven forbid the chosen few not be special anymore. bored2

Well I for one am grateful for the recent stuff like the Parade demos, work in progress, Box o Chocolates being released free by 'the chosen few'.

And as always, Eye just takes those amazing free releases and sells them for profit. To be honest, if I had unreleased stuff, that would stop me from sharing more.

blah blah blah
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 08/28/12 2:42am

BoraBora

erik319 said:

djThunderfunk said:

Heaven forbid the chosen few not be special anymore. bored2

Well I for one am grateful for the recent stuff like the Parade demos, work in progress, Box o Chocolates being released free by 'the chosen few'.

And as always, Eye just takes those amazing free releases and sells them for profit. To be honest, if I had unreleased stuff, that would stop me from sharing more.

One time again, I don't see the problem.

I will be always grateful to those who free Prince music, it's simply great after all this years to listen to something like "Box Of Chocolates" (for example).

But I'm a "old style" collector, and I prefer to have a proper factory pressed CD instead of digital files.

If I choose to buy an Eye release it's not strictly for the music (I enjoy it simply downloading) but for the opportunity to have a physical Cd instead of digital files.

For me it is simply an addition, not a substitution.

And it is my simply choice to pay Eye (or Sab) for a CD or not, I can't see in which way I can damage anyone.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 08/28/12 3:10am

vc40

avatar

Tittypants said:

Does anyone know if that "Cherries Box set" set is any good?

afaik that's a load of crap by those NPG Vandals.

Busy doin' something close to nothing
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 08/28/12 3:14am

KingSausage

avatar

SchlomoThaHomo said:



KingSausage said:


I just want a perfect version of Moonbeam Levels. That was rumored at one point. Every other track could be extended 20ten outtakes and I would still be happy.


Did someone tell you that a perfrect MBL was coming? Also, there seems to be verying opinions of what "perfect" sounds like.




Yeah, I heard it here on the .Org. I know, I know...But it got my hopes up. That's my holy grail.

To me, "perfect" in this case would be sound quality equal to Wonderful Ass on Box O' Chocolates.
"Drop that stereo before I blow your Goddamn nuts off, asshole!"
-Eugene Tackleberry
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 08/28/12 5:13am

erik319

avatar

BoraBora said:

erik319 said:

Well I for one am grateful for the recent stuff like the Parade demos, work in progress, Box o Chocolates being released free by 'the chosen few'.

And as always, Eye just takes those amazing free releases and sells them for profit. To be honest, if I had unreleased stuff, that would stop me from sharing more.

One time again, I don't see the problem.

For me it is simply an addition, not a substitution.

And it is my simply choice to pay Eye (or Sab) for a CD or not, I can't see in which way I can damage anyone.

What if those who shared stuff in the past for free stop sharing because they don't want bootleggers profiting from the stuff?

It's entirely your choice to buy this stuff or get it free.

But I wouldn't hold your breath on many new boots being released for free for you to then purchase from Eye, etc...

Who does it damage? Us.

blah blah blah
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 08/28/12 5:15am

erik319

avatar

KingSausage said:

To me, "perfect" in this case would be sound quality equal to Wonderful Ass on Box O' Chocolates.

That came on shuffle yesterday in the car. The quality is amazing, still gives me goosebumps. cool

blah blah blah
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 08/28/12 5:58am

KingSausage

avatar

erik319 said:



KingSausage said:


To me, "perfect" in this case would be sound quality equal to Wonderful Ass on Box O' Chocolates.

That came on shuffle yesterday in the car. The quality is amazing, still gives me goosebumps. cool




I know! It's the greatest. The ass is finally wonderful.
"Drop that stereo before I blow your Goddamn nuts off, asshole!"
-Eugene Tackleberry
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 08/28/12 6:51am

databank

avatar

TheDigitalGardener said:

databank said:

Schlomo announces an upcoming boot named Broadcast 2 with low gen tapes and unknown content, and...

More shite...if you like that sort of thing.

[img:$uid]http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/MMikeyBee/broadcasttwoflyer2.jpg[/img:$uid]

Thanks smile Not great indeed though these collections sometimes have a better sound for the internet streams that the recordings I made myself (Sound & Vision comes to mind).

WTF are these Rio Hotel tracks? Soundboard? Where do they come from (I mean AFAIK they never were broadcast/streamed, were they?).

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 08/28/12 6:52am

BoraBora

erik319 said:

BoraBora said:

One time again, I don't see the problem.

For me it is simply an addition, not a substitution.

And it is my simply choice to pay Eye (or Sab) for a CD or not, I can't see in which way I can damage anyone.

What if those who shared stuff in the past for free stop sharing because they don't want bootleggers profiting from the stuff?

It's entirely your choice to buy this stuff or get it free.

But I wouldn't hold your breath on many new boots being released for free for you to then purchase from Eye, etc...

Who does it damage? Us.

Sorry, but I think who shares stuff for free doesn't care at all of possible label re-hash.

Internet changed it all, when you shares something with others on internet you already know what can happen.

And for a maniac like me who wants pressed CDs for favourite releases, there are 1000 of younger generation that prefers mp3 files and for which labels doesn't even exist (rightly).

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 08/28/12 7:07am

databank

avatar

erik319 said:

BoraBora said:

One time again, I don't see the problem.

For me it is simply an addition, not a substitution.

And it is my simply choice to pay Eye (or Sab) for a CD or not, I can't see in which way I can damage anyone.

What if those who shared stuff in the past for free stop sharing because they don't want bootleggers profiting from the stuff?

It's entirely your choice to buy this stuff or get it free.

But I wouldn't hold your breath on many new boots being released for free for you to then purchase from Eye, etc...

Who does it damage? Us.

I think the "elite" folks have known since forever that bootleggers re-release past bootlegs, wheither they been previously released for free or not, so I don't think that's the issue or they'd never have shared a thing in the first place.

And also I think only a very small minority of people (either hardcore collectors or unaware new fans) still buy these releases because it makes little sense: I understand collecting genuine official CD's, but what's the difference between an illegal, unofficial bootleg and an illegal, unofficial CD that was burnt at home with a self-printed cover? None lol

I think (because of some hints here and there) that there may actually be some debate among the "elite", with some wanting to leak and others not wanting to, and the first ones trying to convince the second ones, with the whole notion that they will avoid releasing this stuff without everyone's approval. This may be the reason why an "unauthorized" leak of Perfect had caused a delay or cancelation in the "authorized" release of Connections. All this is only personnal theory, though: fact is that I don't know shit.

It's also very likely that everyone involved is reading this, so I hope the high interest we have in seeing more stuff like Box Of Chocolate, Parade Demos, Exodus V1 & V2 and 10000 Wallpaper will have some influence on their decisions regarding future releases. Save a few greedy bootleggers which will soon be extinct, everyone just want to hear this precious music for... the love of this precious music, so I hope whoever has tapes will understand this and be generous again smile

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 08/28/12 7:51am

vc40

avatar

databank said:

Not great indeed though these collections sometimes have a better sound for the internet streams that the recordings I made myself

Probably only when they were ripped from a free release. wink

Busy doin' something close to nothing
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > New boot collection that was set to come out?