independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 21st Jul 2019 11:34pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Copenhagen 2011 soundboard
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 05/22/12 5:28pm

Girl

Copenhagen 2011 soundboard

Reminder folks: ABSOLUTELY NO SOLICITING FOR BOOTLEGS.You want to discuss them? That's fine - but NO OFFERS TO COPY, NO REQUESTS TO COPY, NO "WHERE CAN I GET", etc. NO POSTING OF LINKS TO THESE SITES EITHER. Please be aware that the moderators here strictly enforce this rule. - luv4u





This was due on 1st of May! Has anybody got it/heard it yet?
What's it like/how's the sound quality?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/23/12 4:04am

brechten

If Eye Records says 1May.. u can be sure that it won't see the light of day before June

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 05/23/12 11:50am

AsylumUtopia

Girl said:

Reminder folks: ABSOLUTELY NO SOLICITING FOR BOOTLEGS.You want to discuss them? That's fine - but NO OFFERS TO COPY, NO REQUESTS TO COPY, NO "WHERE CAN I GET", etc. NO POSTING OF LINKS TO THESE SITES EITHER. Please be aware that the moderators here strictly enforce this rule. - luv4u This was due on 1st of May! Has anybody got it/heard it yet? What's it like/how's the sound quality?

Wasn't that the concert that tons of people were complaining about and threatening to sue Prince, the promotors, the venue, and anyone else they could think of because the sound was brutal?

In which case I'd hazard a guess that the sound quality is brutal. But I will of course reserve judgement until after I've heard it.

Lemmy, Bowie, Prince, Leonard. RIP.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 05/24/12 5:16am

gerhard12

AsylumUtopia said:

Wasn't that the concert that tons of people were complaining about and threatening to sue Prince, the promotors, the venue, and anyone else they could think of because the sound was brutal.

I think you mean Colonne, Lanxess Arena! I atttended both of the Copenhagen mainshows and the sound was ok, besides of problems with the sound of his guitar at the 2 nd show, but that annoyed more him than the audience

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 05/24/12 10:23am

AsylumUtopia

gerhard12 said:

AsylumUtopia said:

Wasn't that the concert that tons of people were complaining about and threatening to sue Prince, the promotors, the venue, and anyone else they could think of because the sound was brutal.

I think you mean Colonne, Lanxess Arena! I atttended both of the Copenhagen mainshows and the sound was ok, besides of problems with the sound of his guitar at the 2 nd show, but that annoyed more him than the audience

Yes, I probably do. Memory failure.

Lemmy, Bowie, Prince, Leonard. RIP.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Copenhagen 2011 soundboard