independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 8th Dec 2019 11:09am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Tracklisting please....Prince with Dr mambo's combo.95
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/28/11 10:36pm

jonylawson

Tracklisting please....Prince with Dr mambo's combo.95

what were the jams played and was it at ruperts?

i recall slys higher was played

merci boo coop wink

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/28/11 10:51pm

langebleu

avatar

moderator

At Bunker's

http://www.princevault.co...June,_1995

Only 'Everyday People' is known from the setlist

ALT+PLS+RTN: Pure as a pane of ice. It's a gift.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/28/11 11:03pm

jonylawson

langebleu said:

At Bunker's

http://www.princevault.co...June,_1995

Only 'Everyday People' is known from the setlist

langbleu!

my main man! full of knowledge n shit!

cheers

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/29/11 1:39am

2pie

ABSOLUTELY NO SOLICITING FOR BOOTLEGS.You want to discuss them? That's fine - but NO OFFERS TO COPY, NO REQUESTS TO COPY, NO "WHERE CAN I GET", etc. NO POSTING OF LINKS TO THESE SITES EITHER. Please be aware that the moderators here strictly enforce this rule.


This includes guiding people to sites with unauthorised copies of copyrighted materiala and bootleged uploads

langebleu - moderator

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/29/11 2:53pm

langebleu

avatar

moderator

jonylawson said:

langebleu said:

At Bunker's

http://www.princevault.co...June,_1995

Only 'Everyday People' is known from the setlist

langbleu!

my main man! full of knowledge n shit!

cheers

Yeah ... mainly the latter

biggrin

ALT+PLS+RTN: Pure as a pane of ice. It's a gift.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/29/11 3:01pm

TheDigitalGard
ener

I seem to recall this being on video, isn't it?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 11/29/11 10:27pm

blueautumn

avatar

I was at this show. Prince hung out in back all night long w/Mayte and came up on stage to play guitar on Everyday People at the end of the night. Billy Franze gestured to the microphone several times but Prince just shook his head no and played guitar. He played as being very shy that night.

..."holding someone is truly believing"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 11/30/11 1:38am

jonylawson

TheDigitalGardener said:

I seem to recall this being on video, isn't it?

HELL NO

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 11/30/11 4:44am

TheDigitalGard
ener

jonylawson said:

TheDigitalGardener said:

I seem to recall this being on video, isn't it?

HELL NO

Actually yes.

I just checked. Not on any label from what I can find, but the entire performance exists on video and is circulating.

Here are some screencaps of Prince on stage.

[img:$uid]http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/MMikeyBee/Prince%20and%20related/P%20mag%20and%20boot%20covers%20and%20ads/VTS_01_1-4.jpg[/img:$uid][img:$uid]http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/MMikeyBee/Prince%20and%20related/P%20mag%20and%20boot%20covers%20and%20ads/VTS_01_1-3.jpg[/img:$uid][img:$uid]http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/MMikeyBee/Prince%20and%20related/P%20mag%20and%20boot%20covers%20and%20ads/VTS_01_1-2.jpg[/img:$uid][img:$uid]http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/MMikeyBee/Prince%20and%20related/P%20mag%20and%20boot%20covers%20and%20ads/VTS_01_1-1.jpg[/img:$uid]

[Edited 11/30/11 4:45am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 11/30/11 5:38pm

jonylawson

TheDigitalGardener said:

jonylawson said:

HELL NO

Actually yes.

I just checked. Not on any label from what I can find, but the entire performance exists on video and is circulating.

Here are some screencaps of Prince on stage.

[img:$uid]http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/MMikeyBee/Prince%20and%20related/P%20mag%20and%20boot%20covers%20and%20ads/VTS_01_1-4.jpg[/img:$uid][img:$uid]http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/MMikeyBee/Prince%20and%20related/P%20mag%20and%20boot%20covers%20and%20ads/VTS_01_1-3.jpg[/img:$uid][img:$uid]http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/MMikeyBee/Prince%20and%20related/P%20mag%20and%20boot%20covers%20and%20ads/VTS_01_1-2.jpg[/img:$uid][img:$uid]http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx218/MMikeyBee/Prince%20and%20related/P%20mag%20and%20boot%20covers%20and%20ads/VTS_01_1-1.jpg[/img:$uid]

[Edited 11/30/11 4:45am]

Hell yes

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Tracklisting please....Prince with Dr mambo's combo.95