independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > prince has night out at ballet.. & dinner after ;)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 05/18/11 3:09pm

dreamer4now

kok said:

DoffieParker said:

Princewas a surprise guest at the American Ballet Theatre's spring gala at the Metropolitan Opera House. The superstar snuck in through a backstage entrance to watch Misty Copeland dance on Monday night and then joined her at the lavish dinner at Lincoln Center

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/prince_joins_dancing_muse_ErcyMqMlHCx8Nh9lqx024K#ixzz1MjJNiz1v

[img:$uid]http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215/doffieparker/228162_174904135897568_132691213452194_394770_3759852_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

They look wonderful separately and together...and at the ballet, I still hope he is in development of a Billboard's type performance(s), I wish them much happiness, success and blessings together sun

nod

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 05/18/11 3:14pm

dreamer4now

armpit said:

Her hairstyle and that dress...epic win.

thumbs up!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 05/18/11 3:15pm

KCOOLMUZIQ

DoffieParker said:

Prince was a surprise guest at the American Ballet Theatre's spring gala at the Metropolitan Opera House. The superstar snuck in through a backstage entrance to watch Misty Copeland dance on Monday night and then joined her at the lavish dinner at Lincoln Center

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/prince_joins_dancing_muse_ErcyMqMlHCx8Nh9lqx024K#ixzz1MjJNiz1v

[img:$uid]http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215/doffieparker/228162_174904135897568_132691213452194_394770_3759852_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

This is a very good look 4 Prince . He looks really happy & @ peace with her & she looks like a child in a candy store. They r a match made in heaven & look intertwined with eachother. Prince is suited & booted as usual. Then later Misty got tooted & booted....

eye will ALWAYS think of prince like a "ACT OF GOD"! N another realm. eye mean of all people who might of been aliens or angels.if found out that prince wasn't of this earth, eye would not have been that surprised. R.I.P. prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 05/18/11 3:15pm

dreamer4now

petiteqtpy said:

Looks like wife #3 in the making! He should be in a good mood for the shows this week since he tapped that censored.lol

falloff

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 05/18/11 3:17pm

dreamer4now

SugarnSpice said:

She is stunning... And I WANT that wrap! smile

yeahthat

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 05/18/11 3:20pm

dreamer4now

KCOOLMUZIQ said:

DoffieParker said:

Prince was a surprise guest at the American Ballet Theatre's spring gala at the Metropolitan Opera House. The superstar snuck in through a backstage entrance to watch Misty Copeland dance on Monday night and then joined her at the lavish dinner at Lincoln Center

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/prince_joins_dancing_muse_ErcyMqMlHCx8Nh9lqx024K#ixzz1MjJNiz1v

This is a very good look 4 Prince . He looks really happy & @ peace with her & she looks like a child in a candy store. They r a match made in heaven & look intertwined with eachother. Prince is suited & booted as usual. Then later Misty got tooted & booted....

falloff falloff falloff falloff

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 05/18/11 4:05pm

LayDownMisty

she is yummy

Prince - not black, not white........just COOL
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 05/18/11 5:09pm

4luvnpce

Seems like somethings going on here. Holding hands.....how sweet. Hes obviously diggin the scene if ya know what i mean.


I wish them the best.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 05/18/11 6:12pm

versiongirl

avatar

Prince was like, "let me fly to NY for a hot minute to see my boo thang.." Que romantico!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 05/18/11 6:19pm

Maytiana

why does she always have a tail? confuse

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 05/18/11 6:23pm

kgarcia863

nod

dreamer4now said:

armpit said:

Her hairstyle and that dress...epic win.

thumbs up!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 05/18/11 6:26pm

veronikka

petiteqtpy said:

Looks like wife #3 in the making! He should be in a good mood for the shows this week since he tapped that censored.lol

spit

Rhythm floods my heart♥The melody it feeds my soul
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 05/18/11 6:26pm

Lammastide

avatar

armpit said:

Her hairstyle and that dress...epic win.

She does look great.

Ὅσον ζῇς φαίνου
μηδὲν ὅλως σὺ λυποῦ
πρὸς ὀλίγον ἐστὶ τὸ ζῆν
τὸ τέλος ὁ χρόνος ἀπαιτεῖ.”
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 05/18/11 7:27pm

versiongirl

avatar

DoffieParker said:

[img:$uid]http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215/doffieparker/228162_174904135897568_132691213452194_394770_3759852_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

Why does Prince look like he's got the Air Jordan symbol shaved into the side of his head...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 05/18/11 7:34pm

petiteqtpy

avatar

versiongirl said:

DoffieParker said:

[img:$uid]http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac215/doffieparker/228162_174904135897568_132691213452194_394770_3759852_n.jpg[/img:$uid]

Why does Prince look like he's got the Air Jordan symbol shaved into the side of his head...

He probably gets his hair relaxed and maybe dyed so it may be thinning from the chemicals.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 05/18/11 7:40pm

lavender1983

^To me it looks like he just went back to the way he would wear his hair during the Emancipation era with his sides shaved on purpose.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 05/18/11 7:50pm

KCOOLMUZIQ

petiteqtpy said:

versiongirl said:

Why does Prince look like he's got the Air Jordan symbol shaved into the side of his head...

He probably gets his hair relaxed and maybe dyed so it may be thinning from the chemicals.

Don't start this again.....

eye will ALWAYS think of prince like a "ACT OF GOD"! N another realm. eye mean of all people who might of been aliens or angels.if found out that prince wasn't of this earth, eye would not have been that surprised. R.I.P. prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 05/18/11 8:02pm

weallliveinthe
yellowsubma

lol And then he tapped that a** and said "who's ur daddy!"lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 05/18/11 8:44pm

dandeeland

weallliveintheyellowsubma said:

lol And then he tapped that a** and said "who's ur daddy!"lol

He is promoting abstinance at his shows so no he can't do that as it is not very Jehovalike of him. Prince would never be a hipocrit right!!??

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 05/18/11 8:50pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

She is beautiful and talented. But from that side view of her in that dress .... she should of worn a strapless bra or something for support of her big mammaries.

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 05/18/11 9:24pm

LadyCasanova

avatar

Spinlight said:

DoffieParker said:

charming wink what do u think of her dress?

I know it must be how they naturally sit, but man her titties look low as hell in that dress. I thought ladies usually wanted to prop them thangs up in the air.

I noticed how low the twins were riding before I noticed Prince. I bet this is the first time he's had to drop to his knees for a little lip to nip action. He had to stand on his tip toes to get at Bria's...you know he's feelin hella tall right now.

"Aren't you even curious? Don't you want to see the dragon behind the door?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 05/18/11 9:56pm

funkylust

avatar

I think he likes this one. Could she be the other "one"? I hope so, Prince needs a lover/companion/wife.. (I am sure he has women aplenty as always but for me, as an outsider, I see these 2 as a perfect match. But then what the hell would I know.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The feeling you get when...

(you squeeze your balls?) no that's not it...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 05/18/11 10:02pm

weallliveinthe
yellowsubma

dandeeland said:

weallliveintheyellowsubma said:

lol And then he tapped that a** and said "who's ur daddy!"lol

And u believe that right? ,Yeah he's hittin that bcause he's horny!lol lol lol

He is promoting abstinance at his shows so no he can't do that as it is not very Jehovalike of him. Prince would never be a hipocrit right!!??

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 05/18/11 10:44pm

Emancipation89

Thanks for the pic they both look amazing <3 for a second I thought Misty was Alicia keys lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #54 posted 05/18/11 11:25pm

petiteqtpy

avatar

KCOOLMUZIQ said:

petiteqtpy said:

He probably gets his hair relaxed and maybe dyed so it may be thinning from the chemicals.

Don't start this again.....

Nobody is starting anything. That was a comment that may be true.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #55 posted 05/18/11 11:41pm

Spinlight

avatar

LadyCasanova said:

Spinlight said:

I know it must be how they naturally sit, but man her titties look low as hell in that dress. I thought ladies usually wanted to prop them thangs up in the air.

I noticed how low the twins were riding before I noticed Prince. I bet this is the first time he's had to drop to his knees for a little lip to nip action. He had to stand on his tip toes to get at Bria's...you know he's feelin hella tall right now.

Oh my god... falloff falloff falloff

That's why he always has that grin on his face when he's with her. Homeboy is back in the saddle again. No more climbin' all over Bria's body like a spider monkey. Bet you that's why he likes em so young. Get em before they titties stay high from wearin' bras.

"Nothin' comes between me and my woman but the sun!"

[Edited 5/18/11 23:42pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #56 posted 05/19/11 1:21am

ladychel61

avatar

Spinlight said:

LadyCasanova said:

I noticed how low the twins were riding before I noticed Prince. I bet this is the first time he's had to drop to his knees for a little lip to nip action. He had to stand on his tip toes to get at Bria's...you know he's feelin hella tall right now.

Oh my god... falloff falloff falloff

That's why he always has that grin on his face when he's with her. Homeboy is back in the saddle again. No more climbin' all over Bria's body like a spider monkey. Bet you that's why he likes em so young. Get em before they titties stay high from wearin' bras.

"Nothin' comes between me and my woman but the sun!"

[Edited 5/18/11 23:42pm]

wink wave wave wave biggrin

♥ Feeling Purple Rain...Don't hold on 2 the pain, hold on 2 the memories ♥
My heart will go on...Celine Dion
I will always love you...Whitney Houston
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #57 posted 05/19/11 2:09am

TheRide2011

I guess things didnt work out with Bria, because her name didnt begin with M!!!!lol lol

Mayte

Mani

Bria

Misty

lol lol lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #58 posted 05/19/11 2:41am

Llanishenlad

avatar

Spinlight said:

LadyCasanova said:

I noticed how low the twins were riding before I noticed Prince. I bet this is the first time he's had to drop to his knees for a little lip to nip action. He had to stand on his tip toes to get at Bria's...you know he's feelin hella tall right now.

Oh my god... falloff falloff falloff

That's why he always has that grin on his face when he's with her. Homeboy is back in the saddle again. No more climbin' all over Bria's body like a spider monkey. Bet you that's why he likes em so young. Get em before they titties stay high from wearin' bras.

"Nothin' comes between me and my woman but the sun!"

[Edited 5/18/11 23:42pm]

BAHAHAHA Spider monkey falloff

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #59 posted 05/19/11 2:53am

SilverOrchid

CallMeCarrie said:

Whoever that is in the background didn't get the memo about not looking Prince in the eye and so he seems to be responding with a fake I'm-frightened smile.

Misty looks to be wearing heels and is shorter than Prince. That must make him feel good.

And I agree with Spin - Misty's got low-boobs with that dress.

But overall a very attractive couple!

2 funny

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > prince has night out at ballet.. & dinner after ;)