independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 27th Feb 2020 6:23pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince & Eva
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 04/15/11 7:09pm

jstarr2000

avatar

Prince & Eva

http://perezhilton.com/2011-04-15-prince-dances-on-stage-with-eva-longoria-during-performance

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/15/11 7:30pm

savvy

Anyone know who the band is? That doesn't look like Rhonda on bass.

jstarr2000 said:

http://perezhilton.com/2011-04-15-prince-dances-on-stage-with-eva-longoria-during-performance

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 04/16/11 1:48am

chelsearodgers
lovesya

avatar

omg, in this vid, Prince played Don't Stop Till You Get Enough by MJ! whofarted

it's kinda weird


So evil girl, if one of us has a date,
With the undertaker, which one will it be?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 04/16/11 1:51am

novabrkr

She looked gorgeous. mushy

sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 04/16/11 2:33am

StonedImmacula
te

avatar

chelsearodgerslovesya said:

omg, in this vid, Prince played Don't Stop Till You Get Enough by MJ! whofarted

it's kinda weird



But he never sings it... hmm

blunt music She has robes and she has monkeys, lazy diamond studded flunkies.... music blunt
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 04/16/11 5:10am

Bohemian67

avatar

Nice, thanks! I've been waiting to hear this.

Nice to see Prince dancing to MJ cool I bet you he tries MJs moves in private at home. biggrin

"Free URself, B the best that U can B, 3rd Apartment from the Sun, nothing left to fear" Prince Rogers Nelson - Forever in my Life -
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 04/16/11 5:17am

girl7

avatar

savvy said:

Anyone know who the band is? That doesn't look like Rhonda on bass.

jstarr2000 said:

http://perezhilton.com/2011-04-15-prince-dances-on-stage-with-eva-longoria-during-performance

The bass player is Ida. She's from Denmark.

Oh, blue light...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince & Eva