independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 22nd Aug 2019 2:56pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Fellas B honest! R U attractive 2 Prince.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/13/11 10:44pm

silkylee

Fellas B honest! R U attractive 2 Prince.

Most fellas like myself, take the macho man approach and say they like Prince because he's a musical genius. (That's true!)

But theres something magnetic about Prince that makes me wonder should I be feeling this way about a person. Especially a man.

Don't get it twisted! I don't get a tingling sensation in my drawers when I look at Prince.

But as a heterosexual man I find Prince attractive.

To me , Prince look's half maleO(+> half female.

On the Rolling Stones magazine cover I don't know who's prettier Prince or Vanity.

I love the depth of his lyrics. The versatility of instruments he plays. His smooth, cool, intelligent, shy, femmine, wildside. The highheels, hair, and the close he wear.

Sometimes I have to check myself. I feel a grown ass man shouldn't act the way I do over a celebrity. I'm a Prince-aholic!

I'm a BIG TIME LAKERS FAN!!! I meet Kobe Byant whom I'm a fan of. It was no big deal.

Now if I was to meet Prince. It would be a different story. excited

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/13/11 10:47pm

Spinlight

avatar

Didn't bother asking him, but maybe I should?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/14/11 12:01am

lovesexy06

avatar

Spinlight said:

Didn't bother asking him, but maybe I should?

Lol!! Tell us his reply..........PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!lol

Prince once tried 2 change his name 2 a symbol so that ur'e mother couldn't find him in the phonebook!
Peace & Be Wild!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/14/11 12:04am

xpertluva

avatar

I'm secure enough with my heterosexuality to admit that Prince has a certain allure that goes beyond his music. And he's gone to great lengths to play it up, especially early on in his career. He seems to have spent just as much time trying to titillate with his appearance (butt-out pants anyone?) as with the rest of his arsenal.

All of this reminds me of Tracy Morgan's story about going to a party at Prince's house. Does anybody have a link? It was hilarious.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/14/11 12:41am

meisme

He is a very nice looking man but no I am not. Even though I am gay he just doesnt do it for me. He is very pretty and I think thats the problem. However his music is always attractive to me.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/14/11 12:54am

Paris9748430

I remember seeing him at the Musicology Tour and thinking "Damn, this cat is sexy"!

"I mean, I'm straight, but he's still sexy to me".

He has that affect on people. Jamie Foxx said the same thing, and I've heard other male celebrities say that.

JERKIN' EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!!!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/14/11 1:07am

lotusboy

avatar

silkylee said:

Most fellas like myself, take the macho man approach and say they like Prince because he's a musical genius. (That's true!)

But theres something magnetic about Prince that makes me wonder should I be feeling this way about a person. Especially a man.

Don't get it twisted! I don't get a tingling sensation in my drawers when I look at Prince.

But as a heterosexual man I find Prince attractive.

To me , Prince look's half maleO(+> half female.

On the Rolling Stones magazine cover I don't know who's prettier Prince or Vanity.

I love the depth of his lyrics. The versatility of instruments he plays. His smooth, cool, intelligent, shy, femmine, wildside. The highheels, hair, and the close he wear.

Sometimes I have to check myself. I feel a grown ass man shouldn't act the way I do over a celebrity. I'm a Prince-aholic!

I'm a BIG TIME LAKERS FAN!!! I meet Kobe Byant whom I'm a fan of. It was no big deal.

Now if I was to meet Prince. It would be a different story. excited

Gay dude here..but not into PRINCE SEXUALLY...its deeper than that. Been in the same room with him, (not just a concert) made eye contact, there was a connection..but it was more than sexual...he is a trip. if I had to pick one era I would be into him sexually..would be UTCM. JAKEASAURUS/SPINLIGHT more my type!..for real?...for reals..

"Its flier to B hungry than fat"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/14/11 1:19am

inspireof

avatar

xpertluva said:

I'm secure enough with my heterosexuality to admit that Prince has a certain allure that goes beyond his music. And he's gone to great lengths to play it up, especially early on in his career. He seems to have spent just as much time trying to titillate with his appearance (butt-out pants anyone?) as with the rest of his arsenal.

All of this reminds me of Tracy Morgan's story about going to a party at Prince's house. Does anybody have a link? It was hilarious.

Don't remember Tracy Morgan but there are numerous funny stories about Jamie Fox making eye contact with Prince ;p

"bodyguard said: don't look at him in the eyes, I warned u man" anyone remembers that skit, classic man hehehe

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/14/11 2:07am

xpertluva

avatar

Here's the Tracy Morgan interview I was referring to;

http://community.livejour...03588.html

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/14/11 2:23am

oscar73

avatar

pardon me, anybody could explain what means "I'm a Prince-aholic", pls....??

thanks...

thanks, Prince......
prince prince prince prince
flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/14/11 2:24am

NouveauDance

avatar

No, he looks like a elf drag king from Neptune.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/14/11 2:28am

SagsWay2low

avatar

I'm willing to bet that I'm very attractive to Prince.

Why he doesn't return my calls is beyond me.

[Edited 1/14/11 2:29am]



You're a real fucker. You act like you own this place--ParanoidAndroid <-- about as witty as this princess gets! lol
I hope everyone pays more attention to Sags posts--sweething mushy

Jesus weeps disbelief
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 01/14/11 2:29am

oscar73

avatar

pardon me, anybody could explain what means "I'm a Prince-aholic", pls....??

thanks...

thanks, Prince......
prince prince prince prince
flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 01/14/11 2:41am

julia319

avatar

xpertluva said:

Here's the Tracy Morgan interview I was referring to;

http://community.livejour...03588.html

one thing... i like this guy! biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 01/14/11 3:02am

lovesexy06

avatar

oscar73 said:

pardon me, anybody could explain what means "I'm a Prince-aholic", pls....??

thanks...

confuse Perhaps like most addictions, he can't go a day without "having a drink of Prince"!!!

drink

Prince once tried 2 change his name 2 a symbol so that ur'e mother couldn't find him in the phonebook!
Peace & Be Wild!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 01/14/11 3:09am

oscar73

avatar

lovesexy06 said:

oscar73 said:

pardon me, anybody could explain what means "I'm a Prince-aholic", pls....??

thanks...

confuse Perhaps like most addictions, he can't go a day without "having a drink of Prince"!!!

drink

grazie fratello Princiano..... hug

thanks, Prince......
prince prince prince prince
flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 01/14/11 3:50am

purpledoveuk

For me I don't 'fancy him if that's what you mean....but I would love to be him....or have his confidence, ability and general coolness (minus being an arsehole at times)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 01/14/11 5:06am

smoothcriminal
12

I'm not sure if Prince finds me attractive, and I really don't want to know.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 01/14/11 5:11am

JoeTyler

avatar

tinkerbell
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 01/14/11 6:33am

purplethunder3
121

avatar

JoeTyler said:

lol

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 01/14/11 6:44am

Dogsinthetrees

I myself am not attractED to Prince. I can see, however, how some people would find him attractive. Women more so than gay dudes. I think he's too feminine for the gay dudes I have known. They seem to prefer manlier guys. That's just from the guys I have known. I don't think my wife finds him particularly attractive, but I never asked her. As for this thread getting locked, you lock-the-thread fanatics need to chill out. You all get so uppity about stupid shit. If this guy wants to post a thread you think is silly, don't look at it. Some of you come off as little kids who like to run-go-tell. It's really uncalled for.

I'm just saying...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 01/14/11 7:18am

Angelic1302

avatar

Like looking in a mirror baby cool

Um... let me warm up my vocals
Me ME ME ME ME...U U U U U!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 01/14/11 7:48am

irinact

This might be disturbing for Prince if some straight dudes have that type of unhealthy crush on him.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 01/14/11 7:54am

lopez568

irinact said:

This might be disturbing for Prince if some straight dudes have that type of unhealthy crush on him.

He shouldn't find it disturbing. Human sexuality is not as black and white as you suggest . "Straight" men can and do have crushes on other men.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 01/14/11 7:59am

purplemookiebu
t

avatar

julia319 said:

xpertluva said:

Here's the Tracy Morgan interview I was referring to;

http://community.livejour...03588.html

one thing... i like this guy! biggrin

good lord?! i defintely want to be on scare tactics now

yoda i don't wear a cross?!!? i wear a prince symbol prince guitar wacky nutty I When Prince's cum dries, diamonds are formed. lol eek drooling no one tops prince in concert!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 01/14/11 8:04am

OldFriends4Sal
e

avatar

moderator

Back in 1985 when I had a purple folder collecting every Prince or Prince protege foto I could get my hands on, my mom asked was I attracted to Prince... it made me laugh. I wasn't and am not.

I'm very much attracted to image and how Prince put stuff together that's including Sheila E the Revolution Vanity 6 the Family the Time even Mazarati the Madhouse covers etc etc

Colors and the outfits the instruments ... I'm still turned on by the 1980's cloud guitars lol and ruffled shirts

#IDEFINEME #ALBUMSSTILLMATTER

A Liar Shall Not Tarry In My Presence

What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In someone else's box?
Tell me, what's the m
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 01/14/11 8:27am

2020

avatar

lopez568 said:

irinact said:

This might be disturbing for Prince if some straight dudes have that type of unhealthy crush on him.

He shouldn't find it disturbing. Human sexuality is not as black and white as you suggest . "Straight" men can and do have crushes on other men.

I'm straight and have a total man-crush on Prince!!! Always have cause he's the epitome of what a rock-n-roll artist should be to me and than some! P has always been something other than just a man who makes some amazing music to me - he's just the complete package and touches my soul.

And for the record when he walked next to me at Paisley Park years ago I couldnt help but be taken by how good the man smelled - it was an odd sensation but damn he smelled gooooood! wink

p.s. and it wasnt Get Wild he was wearing!!! lol

The greatest live performer of our times was is and always will be Prince.

Remember there is only one destination and that place is U
All of it. Everything. Is U.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 01/14/11 8:55am

Graycap23

eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 01/14/11 9:23am

kewlschool

avatar

Uh, nooo. Just no. He is a dude.

99.9% of everything I say is strictly for my own entertainment
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 01/14/11 9:42am

irinact

Just because Prince was promoting sexual addict and feminine image doesn't mean that he is like that in real life. The image he and WB created for him was profitable, and that what really matters in any business.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Fellas B honest! R U attractive 2 Prince.