independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 20th Nov 2019 7:09pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince is it true
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/13/08 3:06am

mystifying1

avatar

Prince is it true

confuse

is it true question

Prince prince

was recently out on a date
with a new
female
none of us has heard about
nor seen b4
in a very nice resturant
in cali question question


and this new female
drank the
finger bowl water
timeout
brownnose
hah!
banned
shhh
whistling
well
peace lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/13/08 3:52am

truleyloved

mystifying1 said:

confuse

is it true question

Prince prince

was recently out on a date
with a new
female
none of us has heard about
nor seen b4
in a very nice resturant
in cali question question


and this new female
drank the
finger bowl water
timeout
brownnose
hah!
banned
shhh
whistling
well
peace lol
sorry to even say this or even answer this but if so then the press or some one wloud of had pichtuers of them love sorry but yes but tru and drinking a fringer blow of water oh ok that is prue nastey i dont think prince wloud like that varry much u know love that wloud realy trun him off love in sex ways love so peace and love
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/13/08 4:05am

TheMightyCeles
tial

Eye agre
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/13/08 4:26am

PANDURITO

avatar

prince was recently out on a date with a new female

LUV4U marries someone we all know

2+2=4
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/13/08 4:51am

Anji

She drank the finger bowl after he cleansed his hands of the sticky honey roasted barbecue spare ribs he had been eating. It was either that - or suck his fingers in public - that formed part of the initiation.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 08/13/08 5:41am

PleasurePrinci
ple

mystifying1 said:

confuse

is it true question

Prince prince

was recently out on a date
with a new
female
none of us has heard about
nor seen b4
in a very nice resturant
in cali question question


and this new female
drank the
finger bowl water
timeout
brownnose
hah!
banned
shhh
whistling
well
peace lol

Myst what are u up 2 lol
feeling ill @ finger bowl water drinkin...that is so nasty and ghetto!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 08/13/08 6:01am

Tame

avatar

If this upcomming party is true...than maybe this woman is a caterer...Prince has been on a 35 year Bachelor party as far as I am concerned... cool
"The Lion Sleeps Tonight...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 08/13/08 6:11am

PleasurePrinci
ple

Tame said:

If this upcomming party is true...than maybe this woman is a caterer...Prince has been on a 35 year Bachelor party as far as I am concerned... cool

wait...what party? confuse
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 08/13/08 6:19am

PleasurePrinci
ple

PleasurePrinciple said:

Tame said:

If this upcomming party is true...than maybe this woman is a caterer...Prince has been on a 35 year Bachelor party as far as I am concerned... cool

wait...what party? confuse

oh the LA party doh!
I was 2 focused on him moving back 2 mpls 2 remember the party lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 08/13/08 7:18am

CJanssen

PleasurePrinciple said:

mystifying1 said:

confuse

is it true question

Prince prince

was recently out on a date
with a new
female
none of us has heard about
nor seen b4
in a very nice resturant
in cali question question


and this new female
drank the
finger bowl water
timeout
brownnose
hah!
banned
shhh
whistling
well
peace lol

Myst what are u up 2 lol
feeling ill @ finger bowl water drinkin...that is so nasty and ghetto!


She really wouldn't be the first one lol

Why wouldn't Prince meet women who are ordinary, like most people are biggrin

Hey, I dated a guy who ate prawns with skin sigh Now that's nasty!
And I really loved him despite that lol (although it didn't last long)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 08/13/08 8:01am

pplrain

avatar

Some restaurants give you a bowl with water and a piece of lemon. Esp in lobster houses / Indian restaurants... most people are confused by it.

It is a dirty practice... why not excuse yourself and use the washroom. confuse
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 08/13/08 10:12am

MercedezBCrazi
i

avatar

mystifying1 said:

confuse

is it true question

Prince prince

was recently out on a date
with a new
female
none of us has heard about
nor seen b4
in a very nice resturant
in cali question question


and this new female
drank the
finger bowl water
timeout
brownnose
hah!
banned
shhh
whistling
well
peace lol


Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! LMFAO

lol lol lol lol

Wat An Idiot!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!! I Kno Prince Was Shocked..

lol lol lol lol

What A Ghetto MF. Even I Kno Not 2 Do That, And I Was Raised In The Ghetto....
~*Minneaoplis "Minni" Princess
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 08/13/08 11:06pm

mystifying1

avatar

hi yall, biggrin

truleyloved dear they don't always get pics and dear it is nasty drink

TheMightyCelestial biggrin

PANDURITO what u talkin bout question lol

Anji dear I don't know bout dat omfg

PleasurePrinciple said " Myst what are u up 2 " what I didn't drink it
razz lol

Tame hun if she is a caterer I wouldn't hire her ever no no no!

PleasurePrinciple i don't know about the party either hmph!

PleasurePrinciple Princee cum home touched I pray that he does pray

CJanssen I have heard of others as well giggle what is ordinary question doody

pplrain oral yet most glasses differ n size or looks when it comes 2 the fingerbowl h20 martini coffee

MercedezBCrazii ah Mercedez dear thank you 4 again proving one of my beliefs
U can't judge a book by it's cover which many do without learning about a person first heart rose

innocent peace yall
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 08/14/08 9:23am

MercedezBCrazi
i

avatar

mystifying1 said:

hi yall, biggrin

truleyloved dear they don't always get pics and dear it is nasty drink

TheMightyCelestial biggrin

PANDURITO what u talkin bout question lol

Anji dear I don't know bout dat omfg

PleasurePrinciple said " Myst what are u up 2 " what I didn't drink it
razz lol

Tame hun if she is a caterer I wouldn't hire her ever no no no!

PleasurePrinciple i don't know about the party either hmph!

PleasurePrinciple Princee cum home touched I pray that he does pray

CJanssen I have heard of others as well giggle what is ordinary question doody

pplrain oral yet most glasses differ n size or looks when it comes 2 the fingerbowl h20 martini coffee

MercedezBCrazii ah Mercedez dear thank you 4 again proving one of my beliefs
U can't judge a book by it's cover which many do without learning about a person first heart rose

innocent peace yall


Ur Welcome biggrin
~*Minneaoplis "Minni" Princess
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 08/16/08 6:05am

truleyloved

mystifying1 said:

hi yall, biggrin

truleyloved dear they don't always get pics and dear it is nasty drink

TheMightyCelestial biggrin

PANDURITO what u talkin bout question lol

Anji dear I don't know bout dat omfg

PleasurePrinciple said " Myst what are u up 2 " what I didn't drink it
razz lol

Tame hun if she is a caterer I wouldn't hire her ever no no no!

PleasurePrinciple i don't know about the party either hmph!

PleasurePrinciple Princee cum home touched I pray that he does pray

CJanssen I have heard of others as well giggle what is ordinary question doody

pplrain oral yet most glasses differ n size or looks when it comes 2 the fingerbowl h20 martini coffee

MercedezBCrazii ah Mercedez dear thank you 4 again proving one of my beliefs
U can't judge a book by it's cover which many do without learning about a person first heart rose

innocent peace yall
u know what love so far the have to many times got pictures of him being with some one love and it is a nastey thing to drink out of somthing that u put ur friengers in love like that but now if it had icecream on it wloud be diffrent or somthing sweet then yes i could suck the fingers but knot drink out the bowl love but as for knowing the book befor u can juge it love body lanuge can tell u ahlot love just ah lone even some times u can see it in thair eyes love but manley in thair body lanuge love ahll ways tell on u cause it wloud be hurting in ur heart love and to learn about some one u wloud have to be around then more offten and i am sorry but i can juge a book by it's cover and that is the true on that has it ahll in his hands and that is jesus christ cause he is more then just a stroy he is real love peace and love to u love
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 08/16/08 7:15pm

mystifying1

avatar

smile
hi ya

MercedezBCrazii n this machine world i have fortunately
communicated with a couple of real ones again ty 4 being one of them
heart rose

truleyloved 4 me it's why i feel it's important 2 build a friendship first
then u can learn about the person
b4 u jump n a bed and or get embarrassed by their behavior or behaviors
some people will do anything 2 get attention n the wrong ways
and some jump without learning about the person and later seeing
this is not the one 4 me wink

peace 2 u all heart
mystifying1 rose
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 08/17/08 12:27am

smiler69

maybe it was the mash-potato girl from the Exodus album...

'now bring me a ****ing fingerbowl...'

smile
This is what it's like in the dream factory...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 08/17/08 1:12am

Baylana

avatar

pplrain said:

Some restaurants give you a bowl with water and a piece of lemon. Esp in lobster houses / Indian restaurants... most people are confused by it.

It is a dirty practice... why not excuse yourself and use the washroom. confuse


I prefer it when they give you those hot towels that smell like lemon, much better than a bowl of water.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 08/17/08 2:42pm

mystifying1

avatar

smile
hey yall

smiler69 lol n this day and age one never knows wink

Baylana i agree the towels r better 4 us and i love the lemon smell yes

there r many lessons n life some of us don't know cause we have not been
taught
2 me it's ok 2 learn something new daily rather it's large or small lessons
n life

cause none of us knows everything

peace 2 ya heart

mystifying1 rose
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 08/19/08 12:05pm

CJanssen

mystifying1 said:

smile
hey yall

smiler69 lol n this day and age one never knows wink

Baylana i agree the towels r better 4 us and i love the lemon smell yes

there r many lessons n life some of us don't know cause we have not been
taught
2 me it's ok 2 learn something new daily rather it's large or small lessons
n life

cause none of us knows everything

peace 2 ya heart

mystifying1 rose


Now that's a very cool and true statement.

hug mystifying1
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 08/20/08 10:26am

Baylana

avatar

CJanssen said:

mystifying1 said:

smile
hey yall

smiler69 lol n this day and age one never knows wink

Baylana i agree the towels r better 4 us and i love the lemon smell yes

there r many lessons n life some of us don't know cause we have not been
taught
2 me it's ok 2 learn something new daily rather it's large or small lessons
n life

cause none of us knows everything

peace 2 ya heart

mystifying1 rose


Now that's a very cool and true statement.

hug mystifying1


Who hasn't made a mistake at a restaurant?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 08/29/08 10:51pm

jodi081630

Anji said:

She drank the finger bowl after he cleansed his hands of the sticky honey roasted barbecue spare ribs he had been eating. It was either that - or suck his fingers in public - that formed part of the initiation.

I thought he was a vegatarain did not eatr meet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 08/30/08 7:00am

zucris

avatar

Yes he´s vegetarian.

Saying he eats meat it´s like to say he will go out with me jajajaja
Forever in my life...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 08/30/08 7:20am

KidaSaurusRx

hug ...I'm so glad yall know some things ...giggle






THE ORG ...is my best friend, my favorites.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 09/01/08 4:47pm

mystifying1

avatar

CJanssen heart I try 2 b fair and open 2 both sides of a coin

Baylana actually quite a few million but then again who really cares question

jodi081630 because we don't truly know what he does or doesn't truly do many guess or go on he say she say is he really a veggie now hmmm

zucris ty 4 answering us but but r u him and how do u truly know tease

KidaSaurusRx dear each day I am thankful I am allowed 2 learn something new
of life and it's people hug cause I don't know everything nor do I
( like many ) claim 2 know it all whew

peace 2 u all from the heart

mystifying1 rose grouphug
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 09/02/08 10:49am

Baylana

avatar

mystifying1 said:

Baylana actually quite a few million but then again who really cares question


I agree. Unless your date did something mega embarrassing like eat the floral arrangement,then it is no one elses' business if a mistake is made etc
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 09/02/08 12:15pm

zucris

avatar

mystifying1 said:[quote]zucris ty 4 answering us but but r u him and how do u truly know tease[quote]

lol
Forever in my life...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 09/05/08 10:25pm

truleyloved

zucris said:[quote]mystifying1 said:[quote]zucris ty 4 answering us but but r u him and how do u truly know

tease



lol

u know what love how true is it thoe love and how u know can thair realy be some one that can realy know him to even know if he did finley tacke that chance then will any one realy know then or can they even know then cause he whount be rich any more for it knot to happen love cause the media shure loves a story loves so and even when ur rich and ur are him love sorry but love peace
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 09/06/08 2:55am

LeahFrancois

SO IN OTHER WORDS, IF THIS WERE TO BE A TRUE SITUATION THAT HAPPENED AND LETS JUST SAY HE'D DIPPED HIS FINGERS IN ALREADY, THEN THIS WAS A FORM OF HER DRINKING HIS
BATH WATER.....
"......I gotta' lotta' butta' 2 go"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 09/06/08 9:04am

mELdOURADOsELV
AGEM

timeout timeout timeout
mushy
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince is it true