independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > How cute is this woman? Posted on 3121
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/10/07 12:55pm

bex23

avatar

How cute is this woman? Posted on 3121

It leads to DJ Rashida's myspace page-what is the significance of this?
Oh Princey if your free for a couple of hours...If you aint busy for the next 7 years...Lets Pretend were married, and go all night..
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/10/07 1:08pm

Jeffiner

bex23 said:

It leads to DJ Rashida's myspace page-what is the significance of this?


PFUnk is on her website! She also says she had a great time in London at the Prince shows, and that Londoners are mad party people! lol That's US!! biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/10/07 1:12pm

bex23

avatar

Jeffiner said:

bex23 said:

It leads to DJ Rashida's myspace page-what is the significance of this?


PFUnk is on her website! She also says she had a great time in London at the Prince shows, and that Londoners are mad party people! lol That's US!! biggrin



Well strictly I aint a lOndoner, but I am English does that count? lol!

Whats her relationship to Prince though?
Oh Princey if your free for a couple of hours...If you aint busy for the next 7 years...Lets Pretend were married, and go all night..
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/10/07 1:17pm

Christaro

It's Prince's new flame. He wants to know whether we think she's hot or not.

I say: hot.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/10/07 1:17pm

ejnbmore

bex23 said:

Jeffiner said:



PFUnk is on her website! She also says she had a great time in London at the Prince shows, and that Londoners are mad party people! lol That's US!! biggrin



Well strictly I aint a lOndoner, but I am English does that count? lol!

Whats her relationship to Prince though?


She's his DJ and she's been with him since before Vegas. As usual she's also very beautiful. She's in the Black Sweat video spinning records too.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/10/07 1:45pm

realm

here is a link to the myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/grahamfunk

eek
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 11/10/07 2:00pm

Jeffiner

realm said:

here is a link to the myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/grahamfunk

eek



Eh? confused That's Larry Graham. I can't see PFUnk on there neutral Looks like the music's spreading pretty fast though! biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 11/10/07 2:01pm

Jeffiner

bex23 said:

Jeffiner said:



PFUnk is on her website! She also says she had a great time in London at the Prince shows, and that Londoners are mad party people! lol That's US!! biggrin



Well strictly I aint a lOndoner, but I am English does that count? lol!

Whats her relationship to Prince though?



Oh yeah, that counts! biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 11/10/07 2:27pm

shygirl

avatar

What woman?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 11/10/07 2:30pm

katt

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 11/10/07 2:33pm

katt

....
[Edited 1/19/08 12:48pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 11/10/07 4:38pm

lillybleu

Hmmm, odd question to ask. I have a question, "why ask if she is cute, does it really matter if she is"?, it what's in the heart of a person that counts,the outer beauty is just a mask anyway. And for the record just cause the website has this question does not mean anything other than friendship is between Prince and Rashida, that's how all these rumors get started in the first place, because some people just speculate without proof, calling it the truth. talk to the hand
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 11/10/07 5:34pm

PaisleyRose

biggrin wink
PaisleyRose was here rose
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 11/10/07 8:20pm

4bjb

Lemme
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 11/10/07 8:21pm

4bjb

lillybleu said:

Hmmm, odd question to ask. I have a question, "why ask if she is cute, does it really matter if she is"?, it what's in the heart of a person that counts,the outer beauty is just a mask anyway. And for the record just cause the website has this question does not mean anything other than friendship is between Prince and Rashida, that's how all these rumors get started in the first place, because some people just speculate without proof, calling it the truth. talk to the hand


I totally agree with u. rumors and lies.
Lemme
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 11/11/07 2:27am

giminicricket

All it's asking is how cute is this woman...

she's cute alright..

lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 11/12/07 12:32pm

Nep2nes

She only looks cute to you because Prince linked to her.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > How cute is this woman? Posted on 3121