independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 20th Nov 2019 9:09pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Concerts > May 14 - Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 5 of 5 <12345
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #120 posted 05/14/12 11:23pm

johanhoiting

avatar

onecrush said:

He been flogging those tambourines for like the last 15 yrs or more. Total rip off. Its just a regular tambourine with a sticker of the symbol on it. After a while the sticker starts to come un-attached. lol

Seriously??? I have a symboltambourine that Mayte used during one of the shows in 1993 (the tambourine was thrown in the audience and my brother got it for me)... It looks still the same as 19 years ago... I don't think there's a sticker on it... cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #121 posted 05/14/12 11:32pm

serpan99

[Edited 5/20/12 12:04pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #122 posted 05/14/12 11:48pm

Edutainment

Thanks for the share Serpan. That last shot with the piano is a fantastic capture.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #123 posted 05/15/12 10:15am

flyorra

avatar

this is the same foto in mx newspaper today

"who need the exercise"..lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #124 posted 05/15/12 10:42am

artist76

avatar

^^ gorgeous photo.

I really liked the little "speech" he had in the middle of Purple Rain. And "Dreamer" was just WOW.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #125 posted 05/16/12 5:59am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

cool Nice pics

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #126 posted 05/17/12 5:13pm

dJJ

Thanks for sharing photos and stories.

Love the vibe of it. Makes me long for a concert again.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #127 posted 05/18/12 3:55am

GoldenParachut
e

artist76 said:

^^ gorgeous photo.

I really liked the little "speech" he had in the middle of Purple Rain. And "Dreamer" was just WOW.

What was the speech?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #128 posted 05/18/12 7:17am

flyorra

avatar

GoldenParachute said:

artist76 said:

^^ gorgeous photo.

I really liked the little "speech" he had in the middle of Purple Rain. And "Dreamer" was just WOW.

What was the speech?

something like "i have no reason to fight because i have been blessed"

"who need the exercise"..lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 5 of 5 <12345
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Concerts > May 14 - Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena