independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 19th Jan 2020 1:25pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Concerts > Prince is playing Roskilde festival as well (Belgium and Denmark Thread)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 10 of 15 « First<67891011121314>Last »

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #270 posted 04/22/10 9:08am

Dewrede

avatar

if there's anyone with 2 spare gold tickets , please orgnote me pray
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #271 posted 04/22/10 9:44am

tonia

Magenta said:

Hi all. Don't post here often but some of you might remember me from the npg chatroom many moons ago wink

I'm have major problems with my laptop (need a new fan) and it keeps crashing every five minutes. Do you have a telephone number to book for Wercheter? Missed out on gold circle tickets obviously sad Is the gig all seated? Or is it standing on the pitch? Cheers.

PS.I live in the UK for the person who asked earlier. He hasn't played here since 2007


No seats, it's in a field. biggrin
Here's a picture of the field with the stage on the upper right side.

http://i188.photobucket.c...Medium.jpg

Phone number is +32 34 0000 34
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #272 posted 04/22/10 9:44am

Pnut

avatar

MISTERHANDS said:

I ordered tickets this morning and just logged in to see the status (to see if they received the payment) and the box where Prince was is now empty eek is anyone else having this problem? At 12am it was still 'reserved'
Edit: also still no confirmation e-mail. I have had many problems with the service provided by Fortis in recent history but I used two visa's from 2 different banks so it can not be their fault. I am a bit nervous because the same problem occured last year with Montreux, which caused me a lot of trouble getting tickets confused
[Edited 4/22/10 9:14am]


Darn, U're making me sweat!

I also haven't received any confirmation e-mail.
I just logged on 2 teletickets, but thankfully my odrer status is still 'reserved'.

BTW: I paid with MasterCard.

Anyone out there with the same problems?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #273 posted 04/22/10 9:47am

Dewrede

avatar

^ yes , still no confirmation email for me either
i emailed them and they replied that it could take upto 24 hrs , so don't stress out yet (i was though lol )
(i paid with mastercard too)
[Edited 4/22/10 9:52am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #274 posted 04/22/10 10:26am

Magenta

tonia said:

Magenta said:

Hi all. Don't post here often but some of you might remember me from the npg chatroom many moons ago wink

I'm have major problems with my laptop (need a new fan) and it keeps crashing every five minutes. Do you have a telephone number to book for Wercheter? Missed out on gold circle tickets obviously sad Is the gig all seated? Or is it standing on the pitch? Cheers.

PS.I live in the UK for the person who asked earlier. He hasn't played here since 2007


No seats, it's in a field. biggrin
Here's a picture of the field with the stage on the upper right side.


http://i188.photobucket.c...Medium.jpg

Phone number is +32 34 0000 34


Cheers, love biggrin That is one big field. Thanks for your help x
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #275 posted 04/22/10 10:36am

eireboy34

irishwolfhound said:

Rorywan said:




No I don't think I can either. Bizarrely for me, I don't think its worth the effort. Princes purple magic has dulled in my eyes. For a while anyway. All the shit for the last few months has affected my enthusiasm.





Have fun everyone who is going though!


ahhh come along N have fun with us....we can chill N have a beer after N i can introduce U 2 the mrs...heh heh
shes a good laugh N loves readin ur posts on here.....


WOLFY razz

[Edited 4/22/10 6:29am]



Hi Wolfie

You're my fave ticket scalper on here ( I've still got the mail from the O2 gigs!

Please let us know when you're selling tics are triple the price.

Thanks.

Oh and hi to Mrs Wolfie, my fave tuna.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #276 posted 04/22/10 10:49am

Paisley4u

avatar

Same here!
Paid with Mastercard....I was thinking that maybe I spend 2 much money
a few days ago but I haven't reached my limit so there should be no problem
...I hope wink
Love4oneanother
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #277 posted 04/22/10 10:59am

tonia

I don't have a confirmation email either but... I already have my e-tickets, printed and all!
This morning when I logged on to teleticketservice.com I could print them but now that button is gone. I'm sure it'll be up there again soon, probably when they send out all the emails.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #278 posted 04/22/10 12:40pm

Nightcrawler

OK, I haven´t got my confirmation e-mail yet but the ticket status is "reserved" (I can´t print them out either). Just one question: Why does it say "Normal price, General Admission", when the ticket price is 120 €. Shouldn´t it read "Gold Circle" (That´s what I ordered)?
Just like the sun, the rainbow children rise...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #279 posted 04/22/10 1:03pm

tonia

Yay, finally got a confirmation email! bananadance
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #280 posted 04/22/10 1:22pm

Pnut

avatar

tonia said:

I don't have a confirmation email either but... I already have my e-tickets, printed and all!
This morning when I logged on to teleticketservice.com I could print them but now that button is gone. I'm sure it'll be up there again soon, probably when they send out all the emails.


Still no confirmation e-mail, but I just printed my e-ticket!

Woo-hoo! excited
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #281 posted 04/22/10 2:00pm

PurpleDawn

Got Mail and PDF tickets online , yippieeehhhhh... now I can sleep well biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #282 posted 04/22/10 2:20pm

Duccer

avatar

Pnut said:

tonia said:

I don't have a confirmation email either but... I already have my e-tickets, printed and all!
This morning when I logged on to teleticketservice.com I could print them but now that button is gone. I'm sure it'll be up there again soon, probably when they send out all the emails.


Still no confirmation e-mail, but I just printed my e-ticket!

Woo-hoo! excited


same here thumbs up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #283 posted 04/22/10 2:33pm

ffotteg

avatar

Unbelievable!!!!
I had the good chance to buy the gold circle tickets this morning, buy only tonite I was sent an email with credit card denial,

F#@king basterds! The credit card has money enough!!!
And now the site is not working to buy other tickets.
no freedom till we're equal, damn right I support it
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #284 posted 04/22/10 2:49pm

marcvitro

avatar

YES I got 2 tx, sadly no GC tickets
What about Arras, its gone be a though one, to get some!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #285 posted 04/22/10 4:10pm

Xpertlover

avatar

ffotteg said:

Unbelievable!!!!
I had the good chance to buy the gold circle tickets this morning, buy only tonite I was sent an email with credit card denial,

F#@king basterds! The credit card has money enough!!!
And now the site is not working to buy other tickets.

Call them: +32 34000034. They might be able to help you.
"How embarrasing to be human!"
- Kurt Vonnegut, 'Hocus Pocus'
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #286 posted 04/22/10 5:09pm

catpark

I'm gonna wait for a few days if need be to see if the gold circle tickets are up again, coz they usually are.
FUNKNROLL! dancing jig "February 2014, wow". 'dre. nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #287 posted 04/22/10 5:37pm

darlingfloor

avatar

I've got two GC tickets for the 10 July show. Can't wait!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #288 posted 04/22/10 10:14pm

ffotteg

avatar

Xpertlover said:

ffotteg said:

Unbelievable!!!!
I had the good chance to buy the gold circle tickets this morning, buy only tonite I was sent an email with credit card denial,

F#@king basterds! The credit card has money enough!!!
And now the site is not working to buy other tickets.

Call them: +32 34000034. They might be able to help you.



Thank u! cross fingers for the GC tix. Anyway I bought other normal tickets, same card, and it worked smile
no freedom till we're equal, damn right I support it
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #289 posted 04/23/10 12:06am

remko

avatar

darlingfloor said:

I've got two GC tickets for the 10 July show. Can't wait!


Hope you will finally see Prince in concert. Have fun!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #290 posted 04/23/10 12:55am

natacha11

yaheee, got the confirmation email for Golden Circle Ticket... it will be delivered as soon as possible smile.. can't wait

if anybody from Switzerland going, or near the Geneva area, let me know smile

Can't wait!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #291 posted 04/23/10 1:28am

MISTERHANDS

avatar

Yay, still got no confirmation e-mail. But when I log in the box is blue as in received payment and I too can print my tickets now. It seems to be that the paper ticket 'era' completely over? They didn't ask me if I wanted real tickets sent in by mail. It's a pity because they were such a nice souvenir. Well I hope they sell some nice t-shirts smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #292 posted 04/23/10 1:54am

LittleSister

avatar

Just curious : who from the UK is coming to Werchter and has golden circle tickets ?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #293 posted 04/23/10 3:30am

catpark

LittleSister said:

Just curious : who from the UK is coming to Werchter and has golden circle tickets ?

I am but im gonna buy tickets next week. smile

Its times like this we need housequake opened!
FUNKNROLL! dancing jig "February 2014, wow". 'dre. nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #294 posted 04/23/10 3:49am

Martinelli

avatar

Prince at Werchter : 'only' 30.000 tickets sold.
...Your coochie gonna swell up and fall apart...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #295 posted 04/23/10 4:00am

Dewrede

avatar

^
where did you get that info from ?

sounds like nonsense to me ;

there was a countdown of numbers after my ticket purchase was being processed and it said 47.300 or something


also i can't seem to get tickets anymore when i logged onto the site
so í think they're sold out
[Edited 4/23/10 4:03am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #296 posted 04/23/10 4:10am

catpark

They should re-issue GC tickets they always do it with most concerts, we'll just have to keep checking.
Hopefully!
FUNKNROLL! dancing jig "February 2014, wow". 'dre. nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #297 posted 04/23/10 4:10am

Junglelove

Am still desperately looking for GC tickets. If anyone has two spare tickets, please Orgnote me smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #298 posted 04/23/10 4:21am

MISTERHANDS

avatar

Dewrede said:

^
where did you get that info from ?

sounds like nonsense to me ;

there was a countdown of numbers after my ticket purchase was being processed and it said 47.300 or something


also i can't seem to get tickets anymore when i logged onto the site
so í think they're sold out
[Edited 4/23/10 4:03am]


Here's the source:
http://www.deredactie.be/...ce_tickets
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #299 posted 04/23/10 4:33am

Dewrede

avatar

^
thanks


still find it odd though since the countdown numbers showed 47.300 purchases being processed
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 10 of 15 « First<67891011121314>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)

This is a "featured" topic! — From here you can jump to the « previous or next » featured topic.

« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Concerts > Prince is playing Roskilde festival as well (Belgium and Denmark Thread)