independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 18th Jun 2019 6:03pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > Share your treasured Org memories
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 7 1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/17/12 6:20pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

Share your treasured Org memories

...what fond memories of this zany website do you have that you'd like to share?

Funny things

Embarrassing things

Shocking things

Joyous things

Whatever is tugging at your subconscious and keeps you coming back here!

exclaim

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/17/12 6:24pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

Off the top of my head;

- I remember in my shy days, when photowhoring started, I posted a pic of Mario Lopez for myself. someone actually complemented me, then punch 'd me when she recognized the pic!

- I remember the neverending thread based on the fried clamstrips sold at White Castle.

- I remember the heated Creationism-vs-Evolution threads (with Dinos on Noah's Ark) in the days of Eternaldragon.

- I remember EvilWhiteMale (nuff said)

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/17/12 6:34pm

Mach

avatar

zipped

~ Same as it ever was ...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/17/12 6:56pm

aardvark15

PurpleJedi said:

- I remember EvilWhiteMale (nuff said)

confuse

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 10/17/12 7:04pm

ZombieKitten

avatar

My time spent hangin with orgers IRL are my highlights heart
I'm the mistake you wanna make
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/17/12 7:07pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

Mach said:

zipped

...come on...spill it!

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/17/12 7:08pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

aardvark15 said:

PurpleJedi said:

- I remember EvilWhiteMale (nuff said)

confuse

An infamous orger lol

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/17/12 7:08pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

ZombieKitten said:

My time spent hangin with orgers IRL are my highlights heart

...you'd better be there next year!!!!

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 10/17/12 7:13pm

Tittypants

avatar

My ultimate memory thus far is meeting my lady, Kida heart. I will always be in debt to the creator of this forum for that reason alone fallinluv mushy



My other good memory would have to be my "Your Thoughts On Fisting" thread. That thread put me on the org map. lol


....& yes, I have to admit, Imago's hilarity's & gifs.....shrug [since this is Purp's thread, I'm waiting on his imfamous "fishslap" to swing my way neutral ]



But honestly, there are many good things that have come from this site imo [& of course I can think of many bad ones too lol]. Ironically, the [real] problem with this site is who this site is named after lol.....

الحيوان النادلة ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)))) ...AND THAT'S THE WAY THE "TITTY" MILKS IT!
My Albums: https://zillzmp.bandcamp.com/music
My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/zillz82
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 10/17/12 7:14pm

ZombieKitten

avatar

PurpleJedi said:



ZombieKitten said:


My time spent hangin with orgers IRL are my highlights heart


...you'd better be there next year!!!!


So had you! hammer
I'm the mistake you wanna make
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/17/12 7:18pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

ZombieKitten said:

PurpleJedi said:

...you'd better be there next year!!!!

So had you! hammer

deal

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 10/17/12 7:24pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

Tittypants said:

My ultimate memory thus far is meeting my lady, Kida heart. I will always be in debt to the creator of this forum for that reason alone fallinluv mushy



My other good memory would have to be my "Your Thoughts On Fisting" thread. That thread put me on the org map. lol


....& yes, I have to admit, Imago's hilarity's & gifs.....shrug [since this is Purp's thread, I'm waiting on his imfamous "fishslap" to swing my way neutral ]



But honestly, there are many good things that have come from this site imo [& of course I can think of many bad ones too lol]. Ironically, the [real] problem with this site is who this site is named after lol.....

Actually...yes, your doppelganger is one of the highlights of this site. razz

One of the best thread EVER (how could I have not mentioned it doh! ) was his infamous MULLET POODLE MAN thread!

party

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 10/17/12 7:30pm

Tittypants

avatar

PurpleJedi said:

Tittypants said:

My ultimate memory thus far is meeting my lady, Kida heart. I will always be in debt to the creator of this forum for that reason alone fallinluv mushy



My other good memory would have to be my "Your Thoughts On Fisting" thread. That thread put me on the org map. lol


....& yes, I have to admit, Imago's hilarity's & gifs.....shrug [since this is Purp's thread, I'm waiting on his imfamous "fishslap" to swing my way neutral ]



But honestly, there are many good things that have come from this site imo [& of course I can think of many bad ones too lol]. Ironically, the [real] problem with this site is who this site is named after lol.....

Actually...yes, your doppelganger is one of the highlights of this site. razz

One of the best thread EVER (how could I have not mentioned it doh! ) was his infamous MULLET POODLE MAN thread!

party

lol

neutral

You better pray I don't figure out how to use photoshop & make custom gifs, Purp.......

..........pray you don't become my........prey evillol

الحيوان النادلة ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)))) ...AND THAT'S THE WAY THE "TITTY" MILKS IT!
My Albums: https://zillzmp.bandcamp.com/music
My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/zillz82
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 10/17/12 7:33pm

PurpleJedi

avatar

Tittypants said:

PurpleJedi said:

Actually...yes, your doppelganger is one of the highlights of this site. razz

One of the best thread EVER (how could I have not mentioned it doh! ) was his infamous MULLET POODLE MAN thread!

party

lol

neutral

You better pray I don't figure out how to use photoshop & make custom gifs, Purp.......

..........pray you don't become my........prey evillol

razz

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 10/17/12 7:34pm

Tittypants

avatar

PurpleJedi said:

Tittypants said:

lol

neutral

You better pray I don't figure out how to use photoshop & make custom gifs, Purp.......

..........pray you don't become my........prey evillol

razz

Hey......laugh now.....cry later. wink

الحيوان النادلة ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)))) ...AND THAT'S THE WAY THE "TITTY" MILKS IT!
My Albums: https://zillzmp.bandcamp.com/music
My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/zillz82
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 10/17/12 7:50pm

Nothinbutjoy

avatar

There are really too many to mention. That's why I'm still here.
I'm firmly planted in denial
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 10/17/12 8:14pm

unique

avatar

i remember when people used to chat about prince, and prince didn't try to sue us

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 10/17/12 8:27pm

KatSkrizzle

avatar

The Bat Dick joke

Erin and Chris getting married

Valory and Phil getting married

Byron and his love for Coca Cola

Zelaria

Photo-whoring

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 10/17/12 9:03pm

uniden

avatar

i have so many lovely memories from this place! i met my best friend through here, i met my husband also because of here. this place has changed my life, and i'm very thankful for it. mushy my life would be so different it wasn't for me being a prince fan and finding this site all those years ago.

be kind, be a friend, not a bully.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 10/17/12 9:30pm

wishuhvn

KatSkrizzle said:

The Bat Dick joke

Erin and Chris getting married

Valory and Phil getting married

Byron and his love for Coca Cola

Zelaria

Photo-whoring

Erin and Chris getting married. very nice and they visited me in Hawaii. So many great people over the years and esp. during the ONA year. So many of us met during that time period and when Prince came out to Hawaii, it was because of The Org that made it even better...

And yes, I miss the days before Prince got angry at the internet. He was out here with us back in the 90's...You never realize the gool ol' days till they've passed..

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 10/17/12 9:52pm

RenHoek

avatar

moderator

Defending JustErin's honor from HamsterHuey...

He and I are now best virtual buddys... disbelief

A working class Hero is something to be ~ Lennon
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 10/17/12 10:04pm

TD3

avatar

I thought you'd like some "theme" music for your thread PJ. mushy

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 10/17/12 10:06pm

Timmy84

When me and bboy used to hijack dumb threads. cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 10/17/12 11:58pm

EmeraldSkies

avatar

Finding this site,and just lurking

My first thread ever on here in PM&M

http://prince.org/msg/7/279098

Tame lol

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ~Berthold Auerbach
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 10/18/12 12:21am

StonedImmacula
te

avatar

The first time I read the Painted Lady describing her saliva sloppy blowjob delivery method seems to stick out in my mind. boxed

blunt music She has robes and she has monkeys, lazy diamond studded flunkies.... music blunt
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 10/18/12 5:56am

PurpleJedi

avatar

unique said:

i remember when people used to chat about prince, and prince didn't try to sue us

giggle

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 10/18/12 5:59am

PurpleJedi

avatar

KatSkrizzle said:

The Bat Dick joke

Erin and Chris getting married

Valory and Phil getting married

Byron and his love for Coca Cola

Zelaria

Photo-whoring

talk to the hand We all know the "Bat Dick joke" is just an urban legend, a myth of the Org. There is no Bat Dick joke.

razz

Erin & Chris had the awesomest wedding pics ever. You could see the love oozing out of them. They give me hope.

nod

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 10/18/12 6:01am

PurpleJedi

avatar

TD3 said:

I thought you'd like some "theme" music for your thread PJ. mushy

hug

Thanks!

But this is the Org...almost begs for a funkier theme song.

Anyone got a link for "Freaks On This Side"???

lol

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 10/18/12 6:33am

paintedlady

avatar

The orgers....

Mzlegs

Teddyblackface

Colleen Parsons heart -(under various org names), I miss her and think of her often

Muthafunka- miss my booboo mushy

Tame

Purplemookiebutt

myfavortie

RhondaB

SCNDLS

for various reasons, they were fun, crazy, and I enjoyed their contributions (good and bad) here. rose

topics....

dating, phimosis, coochie confetti, stalkers, plantains, dating out your race, shoes, grey pubes, toe ash, dickcologists, various ways to eat pie, and my various embarrassing dating mishaps, and blunders.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 10/18/12 6:53am

PurpleJedi

avatar

paintedlady said:

The orgers....

Mzlegs

Teddyblackface

Colleen Parsons heart -(under various org names), I miss her and think of her often

Muthafunka- miss my booboo mushy

Tame

Purplemookiebutt

myfavortie

RhondaB

SCNDLS

for various reasons, they were fun, crazy, and I enjoyed their contributions (good and bad) here. rose

topics....

dating, phimosis, coochie confetti, stalkers, plantains, dating out your race, shoes, grey pubes, toe ash, dickcologists, various ways to eat pie, and my various embarrassing dating mishaps, and blunders.

I missed out on your infamous phimosis thread, faint ...but the "Dating Outside Your Race" thread (if there's been only one) was heated, and was the first time SCDLS & I interracted on a thread (BIG disagreement there! lol )

Did we REALLY have a thread about Plantains? foodnow

By St. Boogar and all the saints at the backside door of Purgatory!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 7 1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > Share your treasured Org memories