independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > \/OO/\/\ SONGS FOR ORGERS 9
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 03/01/05 5:33am

shausler

\/OO/\/\ SONGS FOR ORGERS 9

with shear elation
gonna write a song or 2
if yo lucky it will be about

u


whos game?
[Edited 3/1/05 12:44pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/01/05 5:34am

ella731

avatar

shaulser hug


how have you been kotc
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 03/01/05 5:39am

CrystalTits

avatar

hello shausler sexy man smile

write me song please
for my details check
my profile

batting eyes
where the sun dont ever shine i will shiver the whole night through smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 03/01/05 6:06am

p0pRocks

hug

hello sweetie

hope you got my org note a while back rose
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 03/01/05 6:30am

Mach

biggrin hey ... snowed in here to ... kids home from school woot!

the mountians look awesome biggrin all covered in white


hug


snowed in buddies dancing jig
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 03/01/05 8:23am

BobGeorge67

Isn't strumming one's ovation something that should be done behind closed doors.....?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 03/01/05 8:38am

OdysseyMiles

BobGeorge67 said:

Isn't strumming one's ovation something that should be done behind closed doors.....?


Yeah, that's true. Now strumming your Martin on the other hand....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 03/01/05 8:40am

sag10

avatar

Strum away, Maestro! hug
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect, it means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections... unknown
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 03/01/05 9:20am

shausler

crystal lite
get my kicks
i need
crystal
CrystalTits
handle life in
bits n fits
hang on gently
to your wits now

dont ask age
as you sneeze
you will get a big
bitch please
hassle free or
hossle hoff
one dude she would
love to boff yes

crystal
CrystalTits
love to get my mits
upon those tits
oohhh

now see now
pepermint patty
poppsicle twist
need a tryst with
CrystalTits

crystal
CrystalTits
she be a bong i
take many hits yes

crystal
CrystalTits
crystal
CrystalTits




,
[Edited 3/1/05 9:21am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 03/01/05 10:09am

2the9s

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 03/01/05 10:11am

starkitty

Dear 9s,

That is obviously a doctored photo and I'll have no parts of it. Who on earth would hang pieces of fabric from simple metal structure all along Central Park and call it art?

Love,
s~k

Hi shausler.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 03/01/05 10:13am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

starkitty said:

Dear 9s,

That is obviously a doctored photo and I'll have no parts of it. Who on earth would hang pieces of fabric from simple metal structure all along Central Park and call it art?

Love,
s~k

Hi shausler.



Lurkers! hug
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 03/01/05 10:14am

2the9s

starkitty said:

Dear 9s,

That is obviously a doctored photo and I'll have no parts of it. Who on earth would hang pieces of fabric from simple metal structure all along Central Park and call it art?

Love,
s~k

Hi shausler.


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 03/01/05 10:14am

starkitty

DiminutiveRocker said:

Lurkers! hug

Hello sweetheart! I never saw you over at the other place.

I've missed you! Perhaps shausie will write us a song.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 03/01/05 10:15am

starkitty

Dear 9s,

If you are posting pictures and no text as silent protest, I'm all for it!

What's our cause?

With bated breath,

s~k
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 03/01/05 10:16am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

starkitty said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

Lurkers! hug

Hello sweetheart! I never saw you over at the other place.

I've missed you! Perhaps shausie will write us a song.


smile Hey, girl! No - I never did join... but I still intend to - are you still there? Hope you're good - glad to see you back here! woot!

Hit it, Shaus!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 03/01/05 10:19am

starkitty

DiminutiveRocker said:

starkitty said:


Hello sweetheart! I never saw you over at the other place.

I've missed you! Perhaps shausie will write us a song.


smile Hey, girl! No - I never did join... but I still intend to - are you still there?



Yeah, in full effect. It's my addiction, the writing forum is good. Good to see you too!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 03/01/05 10:28am

avatarfunk

hey shausie!

batting eyes hug
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 03/01/05 10:38am

shausler

you spent your years
on the search journey over drive
cause you knew twas the only way for
you to thrive
and you view each moment with stiles
cause its a journey like an Odyssey of
Miles

and when you screamed
"take me from this land"
you did not mean it
and when all seamed hopeless and ropeless
you did not fall from grace
and when the tarmac of your heart is paved
with golden tiles
your on a trip so hip
OdysseyMiles

cause noone can say or do or call on you
by proxy
and clearly you b a unique orger filled
with moxy

and do you have heart
do you have grace
yes you have piles

cause only one
one and only
OdysseyMiles



,
[Edited 3/1/05 10:44am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 03/01/05 10:46am

avatarfunk

somebody.....

GIVE THIS MAN A SONGWRITING CONTRACT!


i know a god-given talent when i see it and Shausler has it.


don't waste your gift,man nod thumbs up!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 03/01/05 11:33am

OdysseyMiles

shausler said:

you spent your years
on the search journey over drive
cause you knew twas the only way for
you to thrive
and you view each moment with stiles
cause its a journey like an Odyssey of
Miles

and when you screamed
"take me from this land"
you did not mean it
and when all seamed hopeless and ropeless
you did not fall from grace
and when the tarmac of your heart is paved
with golden tiles
your on a trip so hip
OdysseyMiles

cause noone can say or do or call on you
by proxy
and clearly you b a unique orger filled
with moxy

and do you have heart
do you have grace
yes you have piles

cause only one
one and only
OdysseyMiles



touchedclapping
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 03/01/05 12:44pm

shausler

and this is # 9 # 9 # 9
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 03/01/05 12:59pm

SammiJ

i want in on the goodness that is shausler pout
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 03/01/05 2:20pm

TwinkleBitch

avatar

Althom Althom
hit him with a brick
If that doesn’t work
Beat him with a stick

Althom Althom
Hasn’t got a clue
If you get too close
He smells like rubber glue

Oh I just want to take
A can opener (can opener)
And open him up (open up up up)
Turn him into Pots and pans
And make me a coffee cup!

Althom Althom
I think it’s a crime
You go after girls
Who won’t give you the time

Althom Althom
Doesn’t know who I am
He can’t catch me
I’m the Twinkle Bitchman

Of all of the orgers
He makes me want to pee
He’s the only one
In love with Anxiety
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 03/01/05 2:22pm

althom

avatar

TwinkleBitch said:

Althom Althom
hit him with a brick
If that doesn’t work
Beat him with a stick

Althom Althom
Hasn’t got a clue
If you get too close
He smells like rubber glue

Oh I just want to take
A can opener (can opener)
And open him up (open up up up)
Turn him into Pots and pans
And make me a coffee cup!

Althom Althom
I think it’s a crime
You go after girls
Who won’t give you the time

Althom Althom
Doesn’t know who I am
He can’t catch me
I’m the Twinkle Bitchman

Of all of the orgers
He makes me want to pee
He’s the only one
In love with Anxiety

What the hell????? eek
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 03/01/05 10:17pm

July

Rock On! Mr Voom.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 03/02/05 12:12pm

shausler

babeeblue baby
go by touch n feel
some kinda wonda full
she known as samille

sammiJ fo short
no retort no not
for this gal
get this ditty penned
for you darlin and i
must not fail

new on the scene
welcome news
keep it clean jean

new to my eyes
sympathyze with your every move
id love to meet you i am
certain all night would we grove

babee babee blue
baby
go now be
on your way
she got the power
she the one the only
sammi

J



.
[Edited 3/2/05 12:13pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 03/02/05 12:41pm

shausler

return to me
set me free
return my sorry soul
to the sea

return to zenn
now n then
return for never
but then ask when

return of dook
he b no kook
i thought twice then took that
se cond look

return to sender
in dat blender
this di a tribe be a
never ender now

return my heart baby
i send it all back

rubber glue
whos fool
has the nack
quack quack re

turn is is i for got
dook dude
thanks alot

re

turn

of

dook

give me

second

look
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 03/02/05 12:47pm

mdiver

Hey mate how ya doin'? long time no see.
Hope you are well
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 03/02/05 1:33pm

SammiJ

shausler said:

babeeblue baby
go by touch n feel
some kinda wonda full
she known as samille

sammiJ fo short
no retort no not
for this gal
get this ditty penned
for you darlin and i
must not fail

new on the scene
welcome news
keep it clean jean

new to my eyes
sympathyze with your every move
id love to meet you i am
certain all night would we grove

babee babee blue
baby
go now be
on your way
she got the power
she the one the only
sammi

J



.
[Edited 3/2/05 12:13pm]

touched
that....ROCKED my socks batting eyes
thank u!!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > \/OO/\/\ SONGS FOR ORGERS 9