independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 23rd Apr 2018 9:23pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Drummer who discovered Prince dead in elevator talks legend's legacy
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 14 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 03/29/17 12:34pm

Mumio

avatar

morningsong said:

I liked his shirt.



I think right now it's pointless to interview people who are under investigation, what can they really say on camera that won't end up hurting them until everything is closed?

The chuckle didn't seem all that disturbing to me, maybe because I went in expecting some manic laughter as oppose to that and him saying "next".

Chazz sure love to get his moments in front of the camera.

lol nod As often as possible.

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 03/29/17 12:47pm

rogifan

laurarichardson said:

rogifan said:

Great FB post from Steve Parke: https://www.facebook.com/...7769936601


Steve is living in La La land.

As opposed to people here? lol
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #92 posted 03/29/17 12:47pm

precioux

laurarichardson said:

precioux said:

@PURPLEIZED...my thoughts EXACTLY!

Don't let this "Kirk's all about P's Legacy" BS blind you. Some continue to see the world through "purple" tinted glasses. You can bet your bottom dollar, the ONLY 2 reasons Kirk will not "unlock his vault" (at this moment) and spill the beans are:

1. The gravy train is still operating and his paychecks from PP are continually being cut

2. He IS under investigation and MAY not be able to discuss the case.

Does anyone on this board know for a fact whether or not a "gag order" is in place?

He is a part of the investigation and he has been questioned and obtained an attorney.

@laura...I'm quite aware that Kirk is part of the investigation and has retained an attorney, my question is whether or not there is a verified "gag" order in place which would prevent ayone involved in the case from speaking about it publicly? Didn't you see the investigative docs before they were sealed?

Isaid??

[Edited 3/29/17 12:48pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #93 posted 03/29/17 12:48pm

rogifan

Mumio said:



morningsong said:


I liked his shirt.



I think right now it's pointless to interview people who are under investigation, what can they really say on camera that won't end up hurting them until everything is closed?

The chuckle didn't seem all that disturbing to me, maybe because I went in expecting some manic laughter as oppose to that and him saying "next".

Chazz sure love to get his moments in front of the camera.




lol nod As often as possible.


How did he even know this interview was being conducted? confused
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #94 posted 03/29/17 1:19pm

purplerabbitho
le

I am not super close with my cousins. In fact, I barely see some of them. So why the media thinks a cousin has true insight on Prince or is even worth talking to (other than as source of a few antecdotes) is beyond me.

rogifan said:

Mumio said:

lol nod As often as possible.

How did he even know this interview was being conducted? confused

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #95 posted 03/29/17 1:20pm

morningsong

avatar

rogifan said:

Mumio said:

lol nod As often as possible.

How did he even know this interview was being conducted? confused



He seems to be the family's official interviewee.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #96 posted 03/29/17 1:21pm

laurarichardso
n

rogifan said:

Mumio said:



morningsong said:


I liked his shirt.



I think right now it's pointless to interview people who are under investigation, what can they really say on camera that won't end up hurting them until everything is closed?

The chuckle didn't seem all that disturbing to me, maybe because I went in expecting some manic laughter as oppose to that and him saying "next".

Chazz sure love to get his moments in front of the camera.




lol nod As often as possible.


How did he even know this interview was being conducted? confused

--Who knows this guy is a loose Cannon and you would think after stacking Prince out at a funeral and talking to CJ he would have learned something.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #97 posted 03/29/17 1:22pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

rogifan said:

Mumio said:



morningsong said:


I liked his shirt.



I think right now it's pointless to interview people who are under investigation, what can they really say on camera that won't end up hurting them until everything is closed?

The chuckle didn't seem all that disturbing to me, maybe because I went in expecting some manic laughter as oppose to that and him saying "next".

Chazz sure love to get his moments in front of the camera.




lol nod As often as possible.


How did he even know this interview was being conducted? confused

I think the news said they used earlier footage of him speaking.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #98 posted 03/29/17 1:22pm

PurpleDiamonds
1

morningsong said:



rogifan said:


Mumio said:



lol nod As often as possible.



How did he even know this interview was being conducted? confused



He seems to be the family's official interviewee.


lol
That's a good one
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #99 posted 03/29/17 1:23pm

laurarichardso
n

precioux said:



laurarichardson said:


precioux said:


@PURPLEIZED...my thoughts EXACTLY!



Don't let this "Kirk's all about P's Legacy" BS blind you. Some continue to see the world through "purple" tinted glasses. You can bet your bottom dollar, the ONLY 2 reasons Kirk will not "unlock his vault" (at this moment) and spill the beans are:


1. The gravy train is still operating and his paychecks from PP are continually being cut


2. He IS under investigation and MAY not be able to discuss the case.



Does anyone on this board know for a fact whether or not a "gag order" is in place?



He is a part of the investigation and he has been questioned and obtained an attorney.

@laura...I'm quite aware that Kirk is part of the investigation and has retained an attorney, my question is whether or not there is a verified "gag" order in place which would prevent ayone involved in the case from speaking about it publicly? Didn't you see the investigative docs before they were sealed?

Isaid??

[Edited 3/29/17 12:48pm]


--I did not see anything about a gag order but since everyone is tighter lipped I think they may put one in. There has been an extremely tight lid on this case.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #100 posted 03/29/17 1:36pm

laytonian

.
Door shopping has NOT been ruled out, to our knowledge.
All we've been told is that there were no prescriptions for painkillers in Minnesota during the last year.
Prince was in several countries and states during his last year.
He was also internet savvy.
.
There were both legal and illicit drugs found at PP, with at least one prescription for painkillers NOT in his name.
.
Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #101 posted 03/29/17 1:57pm

phatphuk



laurarichardson said:



phatphuk said:



… And a few other things the drummer's interview notably doesn't suggest



  • he doesn't suggest that Prince had cancer

  • he doesn't suggest that Prince had "The Big Disease With The Little Name"

  • he doesn't suggest that Prince had any "internal organ damage"

  • he doesn't suggest that Prince was in the pre-op stages of gender reassignment



The drummer's “We danced a lot. I mean, I feel the effects of dancing. You know, your joints get, you know, hurt” comment does lend creedence to the "pain pills more than likely used for chronic pain caused by years of extreme dance moves" theory proffered by other former band members.



Just like in music — a lot of the time, it is what is not said, that's gives a piece its power. Give the drummer some, yall! ;د)







Ignore d'Ignint®…I Warsh Myself With A Rag On A Stick!



Seek help for your issues😳



flexible enough and mature enough to acknowledge and own up to — and to seek out any help for — whatever "issues" I might need to work through.



That's the difference between being "flexible" and "inflexible". That's the difference between you and me [he said with pride] ;د)









Ignore d'Ignint®…I Warsh Myself With A Rag On A Stick!

    “Sometimes People Don't Want To Hear The Truth Because They Don't Want Their Illusions Destroyed” — Friedrich Nietzsche 
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #102 posted 03/29/17 2:07pm

rogifan

laytonian said:

.
Door shopping has NOT been ruled out, to our knowledge.
All we've been told is that there were no prescriptions for painkillers in Minnesota during the last year.
Prince was in several countries and states during his last year.
He was also internet savvy.
.
There were both legal and illicit drugs found at PP, with at least one prescription for painkillers NOT in his name.
.

Has this been confirmed or was it something that came from anonymous sources leaked to AP/Star Tribune?
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #103 posted 03/29/17 2:08pm

rogifan

morningsong said:



rogifan said:


Mumio said:



lol nod As often as possible.



How did he even know this interview was being conducted? confused



He seems to be the family's official interviewee.


Why? confused
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #104 posted 03/29/17 2:23pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

laurarichardson said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

No, he wont be "cross examined."

He doesnt have to answer any questions by the police.

The police have already spoken to him. It was in the search warrant before it was sealed. Why the Kirk fanboy stuff.

Whats that supposed to mean??

rolleyes

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #105 posted 03/29/17 2:46pm

morningsong

avatar

rogifan said:

morningsong said:



He seems to be the family's official interviewee.

Why? confused



He's the most annoying so they just let him have his way? shrug

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #106 posted 03/29/17 3:11pm

laytonian

rogifan said:

laytonian said:

.
Door shopping has NOT been ruled out, to our knowledge.
All we've been told is that there were no prescriptions for painkillers in Minnesota during the last year.
Prince was in several countries and states during his last year.
He was also internet savvy.
.
There were both legal and illicit drugs found at PP, with at least one prescription for painkillers NOT in his name.
.

Has this been confirmed or was it something that came from anonymous sources leaked to AP/Star Tribune?


Nothing wrong with that, even though it's a leak.
.
It's how most investigators stories operate.
.
Welcome to "the org", laytonian… come bathe with me.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #107 posted 03/29/17 3:15pm

precioux

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



laurarichardson said:




ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



No, he wont be "cross examined."


He doesnt have to answer any questions by the police.



The police have already spoken to him. It was in the search warrant before it was sealed. Why the Kirk fanboy stuff.



Whats that supposed to mean??


rolleyes






You're so funny, Isaid :)

Fanboy is a term the youngsters use nowadays to imply feigning over someone...kinda like Kcoolmusik was in regards to Prince here on the org lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #108 posted 03/29/17 3:30pm

Dibblekins

rogifan said:

morningsong said:



He seems to be the family's official interviewee.

Why? confused

They said that the clip with Chaz was from LAST JUNE (ie June 2016). They were simply using a clip from old footage.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #109 posted 03/29/17 3:36pm

Astasheiks

avatar

Must check this interview ....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #110 posted 03/29/17 3:39pm

XxAxX

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Next my ass. He's dead and nobody did shit. And why is Paisley's grass brown?

it's still cold here, green is yet to come..

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #111 posted 03/29/17 3:43pm

XxAxX

avatar

i think the laughter arose from the fact that prior to the interview the idiot lady must have been told there were topics which were off limits, but she asked those questions anyway. dumbass interviewer. more interested in how kirk said "he wants everyone to see what he's creating"

[Edited 3/29/17 15:44pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #112 posted 03/29/17 3:47pm

rogifan

Btw, Kirk was at the Dakota Jazz gig with Shelby, Liv and Judith. Shelby posted a photo on her Instagram.

Tk8bu.png
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #113 posted 03/29/17 4:13pm

morningsong

avatar

rogifan said:

Btw, Kirk was at the Dakota Jazz gig with Shelby, Liv and Judith. Shelby posted a photo on her Instagram. Tk8bu.png



To me it seems they really are working hard to set a certain vibe.. Much appreciation.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #114 posted 03/29/17 4:39pm

phatphuk



SuperFurryAnimal said:







Prince either had a doctor supplying him or one of his friends buying them on street. If the cops figure out who was involved they are looking at jail time. Next..









There are other options that somebody as resourceful — as internet-savvyas privacy-minded as Prince — could have chosen to procure the illegal substances that resulted in his "overdose of illegal fentanyl".



If I myself was desperate for some pain relief and if I wanted to do it "under the radar", I would have opted to go the Darknet & Bitcoin route myself. And there would be Sweet Fuck All1 that the Fuzz could do to sniff out any paper trail after the fact.











______________________

1Fuzzy Logic and Radiator — by Wales' best band ever! — are hands down my top two all-time favorite albums of the late '90s! thumbs up!







Ignore d'Ignint®…I Warsh Myself With A Rag On A Stick!

    “Sometimes People Don't Want To Hear The Truth Because They Don't Want Their Illusions Destroyed” — Friedrich Nietzsche 
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #115 posted 03/29/17 4:58pm

laurarichardso
n

laytonian said:

.
Door shopping has NOT been ruled out, to our knowledge.
All we've been told is that there were no prescriptions for painkillers in Minnesota during the last year.
Prince was in several countries and states during his last year.
He was also internet savvy.
.
There were both legal and illicit drugs found at PP, with at least one prescription for painkillers NOT in his name.
.

--Actually one of the unnamed sources did say no Doctor shopping was ruled out even TMZ said it. We have no idea if the police or DEA have looked in other countries as they have said nothing of the sort.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #116 posted 03/29/17 5:02pm

herb4

avatar

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

They said Prince was a fentanyl user and made it out to continue with Prince was popping pills,

No they didn't.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #117 posted 03/29/17 5:03pm

herb4

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Next my ass. He's dead and nobody did shit. And why is Paisley's grass brown?

"Winter"

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #118 posted 03/29/17 5:06pm

herb4

avatar

PurpleDiamonds1 said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:
Prince either had a doctor supplying him or one of his friends buying them on street. If the cops figure out who was involved they are looking at jail time. Next..
Or how about someone wanted this to happen...nod it wasn't Prince.

Oh, Jesus Christ. Still? We're gonna get this thread locked.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #119 posted 03/29/17 5:26pm

lavie

avatar

purplerabbithole said:

I am not super close with my cousins. In fact, I barely see some of them. So why the media thinks a cousin has true insight on Prince or is even worth talking to (other than as source of a few antecdotes) is beyond me.

rogifan said:

Mumio said: How did he even know this interview was being conducted? confused

Ain't that truth! I wondered why the media gives Chazz so much camera time. Were they even close?

Have U had your + today?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 4 of 14 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Drummer who discovered Prince dead in elevator talks legend's legacy