independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 20th Mar 2019 2:20pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince's awesome fashion
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 08/20/16 4:15pm

Latin

Prince's awesome fashion

Please post images of Prince's amazing attire.

He does not get the acknowledgement/props he deserves for his incredible fashion throughout his legendary career.

Let's make up for that with postings that convey his innovative & incredible fashion sense.
[Edited 11/4/16 21:53pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 08/20/16 9:12pm

Latin

Please post photos of Prince's amazing & unique fashion sense from For You to Hit n' Run 1 and 2 and everything in between.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 08/20/16 9:18pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Pic thread right here http://prince.org/msg/7/430557

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 08/20/16 9:24pm

Latin

luv4u said:

Pic thread right here http://prince.org/msg/7/430557



This one is different though. It's focused on his unique innovative groundbreaking attire. It's rare that the world expresses their appreciation at his amazing fashion sense. Please don't lock this. It's not just some general photo thread. It's about his wonderful wardrobe.

That other link is not the same.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 08/20/16 9:32pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Latin said:

luv4u said:

Pic thread right here http://prince.org/msg/7/430557

This one is different though. It's focused on his unique innovative groundbreaking attire. It's rare that the world expresses their appreciation at his amazing fashion sense. Please don't lock this. It's not just some general photo thread. It's about his wonderful wardrobe. That other link is not the same.



All those pics in that thread link above show his awesome fashion sense lol

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 09/24/16 8:33am

bigtimefan

avatar


I don't think Prince would have approved of some of these!

http://www.twincities.com/2016/09/23/fashion-week-mn-pays-tribute-to-prince/

Eventually every cloud runs out of rain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 09/24/16 8:38am

ladygirl99

Latin said:

Please post photos of Prince's amazing attire. He does not get the acknowledgement/props he deserves for his incredible fashion throughout his legendary career. Let's make up for that with postings that convey his innovative & incredible fashion sense.

I agree with you lol.I am guilty myself for overlook his fashion style. That Prince was a better girl than I was.

He also given advice to some of his band members with fashion tips because some of them were like t-shirt and jeans type of people.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince's awesome fashion