independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 20th Feb 2019 1:37pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Happy Birthday to PRINCE'S beloved ANDY ALLO & info on her upcoming Valentine's Day Show
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 4 <1234
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 02/10/19 4:58pm

VioletWaiting

pinkcashmere23 said:

VioletWaiting said:

speaking for myself and myself alone i spent thousands of hours distracting myself with many thingds and people and topics. i made those things real important. i wasvery serious and well versed and if you didn'tagree with me well i wouldget mean. then one day, i faced reality. my life., it wasn't so bad.

OK. Well I have real life going on right now and I'm distracting myself with a bit of frivolous fluff such as Andy and Prince. Even he falls under that category in the grand scheme of things.

im waiting for you to edit again. lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 02/10/19 4:59pm

pinkcashmere23

VioletWaiting said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

OK. Well I have real life going on right now and I'm distracting myself with a bit of frivolous fluff such as Andy and Prince. Even he falls under that category in the grand scheme of things.

im waiting for you to edit again. lol

Not in the mood.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #92 posted 02/11/19 5:45am

TheTruth123

VioletWaiting said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

Looks like her Stage It show is just about sold out and those who are planning to attend are excited. smile Believe me I've got lots more on my mind than Andy right now. If anything she is a distraction.

[Edited 2/10/19 16:35pm]

speaking for myself and myself alone i spent thousands of hours distracting myself with many thingds and people and topics. i made those things real important. i wasvery serious and well versed and if you didn'tagree with me well i wouldget mean. then one day, i faced reality. my life., it wasn't so bad.

Exactly! Well said, Violet. You're nice too. But don't expect it to stop.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #93 posted 02/11/19 5:45am

TheTruth123

pinkcashmere23 said:

VioletWaiting said:

im waiting for you to edit again. lol

Not in the mood.

Oooooh. So now you're a "victim"? lol

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #94 posted 02/11/19 6:04am

pinkcashmere23

TheTruth123 said:

VioletWaiting said:

speaking for myself and myself alone i spent thousands of hours distracting myself with many thingds and people and topics. i made those things real important. i wasvery serious and well versed and if you didn'tagree with me well i wouldget mean. then one day, i faced reality. my life., it wasn't so bad.

Exactly! Well said, Violet. You're nice too. But don't expect it to stop.

Stop what exactly? Posting about her because you don't approve of her?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #95 posted 02/11/19 6:16am

pinkcashmere23

TheTruth123 said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

Not in the mood.

Oooooh. So now you're a "victim"? lol

What in the world? Your post on this thread about Andy's new song belies your true feelings.

[Edited 2/11/19 6:28am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #96 posted 02/11/19 6:54am

VioletWaiting

TheTruth123 said:

VioletWaiting said:

speaking for myself and myself alone i spent thousands of hours distracting myself with many thingds and people and topics. i made those things real important. i wasvery serious and well versed and if you didn'tagree with me well i wouldget mean. then one day, i faced reality. my life., it wasn't so bad.

Exactly! Well said, Violet. You're nice too. But don't expect it to stop.

shes obsesed. best to leave the thread alone. which is precisely what she doesnt want.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #97 posted 02/11/19 7:03am

pinkcashmere23

VioletWaiting said:

TheTruth123 said:

Exactly! Well said, Violet. You're nice too. But don't expect it to stop.

shes obsesed. best to leave the thread alone. which is precisely what she doesnt want.

Looking at TheTruth's posts about her I'd say they are the ones who are obsessed. They also come across as two faced. Whatever I'm done responding. Don't want to ruin Latin's thread as you apparently do.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #98 posted 02/11/19 7:35pm

Latin

Another lovely photo of Andy:

"I love when photographer @danicacarver ๐Ÿ“ธ, style genius @szstyling ๐Ÿงฅ & I come together! We just let the creativity flow. #weekendcomeback ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ "

https://www.instagram.com...wQNuOHy9v/
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #99 posted 02/11/19 8:02pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Another lovely photo of Andy: "I love when photographer @danicacarver ๐Ÿ“ธ, style genius @szstyling ๐Ÿงฅ & I come together! We just let the creativity flow. #weekendcomeback ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ " https://www.instagram.com...wQNuOHy9v/

cool Thanks for sharing her post. 13 tickets left for her Stage It. I'm not sure I will be able to attend but hopefully she will share a clip or two from the show.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #100 posted 02/12/19 6:05am

VioletWaiting

Latin said:

Another lovely photo of Andy: "I love when photographer @danicacarver ๐Ÿ“ธ, style genius @szstyling ๐Ÿงฅ & I come together! We just let the creativity flow. #weekendcomeback ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ " https://www.instagram.com...wQNuOHy9v/

it is possible andy reads the org to see what prince fans are saying about her. this insta was done on the night we mentioned about her always posting photos of herself. she kind of in your face says how she loves these photos then calls it a "weekend comeback".

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #101 posted 02/12/19 6:23am

pinkcashmere23

VioletWaiting said:

Latin said:

Another lovely photo of Andy: "I love when photographer @danicacarver ๐Ÿ“ธ, style genius @szstyling ๐Ÿงฅ & I come together! We just let the creativity flow. #weekendcomeback ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ " https://www.instagram.com...wQNuOHy9v/

it is possible andy reads the org to see what prince fans are saying about her. this insta was done on the night we mentioned about her always posting photos of herself. she kind of in your face says how she loves these photos then calls it a "weekend comeback".

I think so actually from some of her recent posts.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #102 posted 02/13/19 7:26pm

Latin

"Thereโ€™s plenty of fish in the sea, so donโ€™t settle until you find yourself a mermaid.๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ  #allowisdom"

https://www.instagram.com...1EIbpHUAt/
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #103 posted 02/13/19 7:37pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

"Thereโ€™s plenty of fish in the sea, so donโ€™t settle until you find yourself a mermaid.๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ  #allowisdom" https://www.instagram.com...1EIbpHUAt/

Cute. There are 5 tickets left for her show on Stage It tomorrow and it will probably sell out. Gonna have to miss this one but I'm sure it will be nice. Hope she does a few songs after on FB.

[Edited 2/13/19 22:39pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #104 posted 02/14/19 8:38am

Latin

"Art speaks when words are unable to explain."
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #105 posted 02/14/19 8:52am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

"Art speaks when words are unable to explain."

Nice quote. She posted an old pic with the fro to go with it and shared on her IG story that she's missing it so maybe it will make a comeback. Her Stage It is sold out. Apparently she previewed a new song. She said the new music will be out later in the year. She said she's doing a quick FB Live.

[Edited 2/14/19 13:25pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #106 posted 02/14/19 2:08pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


"Art speaks when words are unable to explain."

Nice quote. She posted an old pic with the fro to go with it and shared on her IG story that she's missing it so maybe it will make a comeback. Her Stage It is sold out. Apparently she previewed a new song. She said the new music will be out later in the year. She said she's doing a quick FB Live.

[Edited 2/14/19 13:25pm]


Thanks for sharing.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #107 posted 02/14/19 7:40pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

Nice quote. She posted an old pic with the fro to go with it and shared on her IG story that she's missing it so maybe it will make a comeback. Her Stage It is sold out. Apparently she previewed a new song. She said the new music will be out later in the year. She said she's doing a quick FB Live.

[Edited 2/14/19 13:25pm]

Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. Here's the video from her FB Live. She sang the medley of Waiting In Vain/Yellow Gold/Time that she usually does at her shows. www.facebook.com/andyallo...745166342/

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #108 posted 02/14/19 7:56pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


Nice quote. She posted an old pic with the fro to go with it and shared on her IG story that she's missing it so maybe it will make a comeback. Her Stage It is sold out. Apparently she previewed a new song. She said the new music will be out later in the year. She said she's doing a quick FB Live.


[Edited 2/14/19 13:25pm]



Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. Here's the video from her FB Live. She sang the medley of Waiting In Vain/Yellow Gold/Time that she usually does at her shows. www.facebook.com/andyallo...745166342/


Sounds good! Thanks for sharing.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #109 posted 02/15/19 5:26am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

You're welcome. Here's the video from her FB Live. She sang the medley of Waiting In Vain/Yellow Gold/Time that she usually does at her shows. www.facebook.com/andyallo...745166342/

Sounds good! Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. She shared a new pic yesterday from another recent shoot. https://www.instagram.com...3_LikAR3P/

  • ๐Ÿ—ฃClean up on aisle 8! I just spilled all my style on the floor.๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿงก #ohheythursday
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #110 posted 02/15/19 6:33am

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


You're welcome. Here's the video from her FB Live. She sang the medley of Waiting In Vain/Yellow Gold/Time that she usually does at her shows. www.facebook.com/andyallo...745166342/



Sounds good! Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. She shared a new pic yesterday from another recent shoot. https://www.instagram.com...3_LikAR3P/





  • ๐Ÿ—ฃClean up on aisle 8! I just spilled all my style on the floor.๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿงก #ohheythursday








Thanks for sharing.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 4 of 4 <1234
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Happy Birthday to PRINCE'S beloved ANDY ALLO & info on her upcoming Valentine's Day Show