independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 24th May 2018 8:17pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Andy Allo :::::: As Pictured in Galaxy Room at Paisley Park
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 6 123456>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 04/24/18 3:12pm

FlyOnTheWall

Andy Allo :::::: As Pictured in Galaxy Room at Paisley Park

Andy_s_Photo_in_the_Galaxy_Room_at_Paisley_Park.png

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/24/18 3:27pm

sharpieheartz

Beautiful.
No more peace and quiet, I wonder Y...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 04/24/18 4:03pm

pinkcashmere23

I think it's very sweet. Was it up when he had the Cheesecake Funk PJ party for Luvstream 11.7.15 ? It's the same photo he used for Tidal's presentation.Maybe he put it out then.

[Edited 4/24/18 16:31pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 04/24/18 6:56pm

FlyOnTheWall

pinkcashmere23 said:

I think it's very sweet. Was it up when he had the Cheesecake Funk PJ party for Luvstream 11.7.15 ? It's the same photo he used for Tidal's presentation.Maybe he put it out then.

[Edited 4/24/18 16:31pm]

It is sweet. And, that's a good question. I'm not sure when he placed the photo there. Maybe one day that, too, will be revealed.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 04/24/18 6:58pm

FlyOnTheWall

Did he take that photo? Or, was Justine Walpole the photographer?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 04/24/18 8:05pm

pinkcashmere23

FlyOnTheWall said:

Did he take that photo? Or, was Justine Walpole the photographer?

Someone in a Facebook group I joined said they were told by their museum guide that the photo was taken by Prince. The photo was also used for Yellow Gold in the Superconductor lyric book.From what Andy said in a FB q&a,Prince took all of the outside shots in the book at the arboretum near Paisley.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 04/25/18 1:03am

FlyOnTheWall

pinkcashmere23 said:

FlyOnTheWall said:

Did he take that photo? Or, was Justine Walpole the photographer?

Someone in a Facebook group I joined said they were told by their museum guide that the photo was taken by Prince. The photo was also used for Yellow Gold in the Superconductor lyric book.From what Andy said in a FB q&a,Prince took all of the outside shots in the book at the arboretum near Paisley.

Thanks. That's what I thought.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 04/25/18 5:29am

pinkcashmere23

FlyOnTheWall said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

Someone in a Facebook group I joined said they were told by their museum guide that the photo was taken by Prince. The photo was also used for Yellow Gold in the Superconductor lyric book.From what Andy said in a FB q&a,Prince took all of the outside shots in the book at the arboretum near Paisley.

Thanks. That's what I thought.

You're welcome. Another person who asked about it said they were told that PP left it as it was for the museum because he wanted it there.I thought it was nice that they respected his wishes by leaving it up.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 04/25/18 5:56am

anangellooksdo
wn

pinkcashmere23 said:



FlyOnTheWall said:




pinkcashmere23 said:



Someone in a Facebook group I joined said they were told by their museum guide that the photo was taken by Prince. The photo was also used for Yellow Gold in the Superconductor lyric book.From what Andy said in a FB q&a,Prince took all of the outside shots in the book at the arboretum near Paisley.



Thanks. That's what I thought.



You're welcome. Another person who asked about it said they were told that PP left it as it was for the museum because he wanted it there.I thought it was nice that they respected his wishes by leaving it up.



Nice photo! I was reading the Lipstick Alley investigation threads and saw someone post this photo on that site too at the same time last night.
I’m wondering, feeling that Prince didn’t expect to die, did he specifically say he wanted the photo of Andy left where it was? That would be interesting to know. Also, who said this, if that specifically was said?
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 04/25/18 7:05am

FlyOnTheWall

anangellooksdown said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

You're welcome. Another person who asked about it said they were told that PP left it as it was for the museum because he wanted it there.I thought it was nice that they respected his wishes by leaving it up.

Nice photo! I was reading the Lipstick Alley investigation threads and saw someone post this photo on that site too at the same time last night. I’m wondering, feeling that Prince didn’t expect to die, did he specifically say he wanted the photo of Andy left where it was? That would be interesting to know. Also, who said this, if that specifically was said?

It sounds like pink is saying that the Paisley Park tour guide, when asked, told someone why the photo was left there. Of course, most of us have no way of knowing absolutely if Prince left explicit instructions for Andy's photo to be left on display in his Galaxy Room. What we do know is that, at some point, he placed it there...and it was still there at the time of his passing...and, it seems, it will be left there for perpetuity. We also know that, from what I have heard, she is his only love interest pictured in such a personal way at Paisley.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 04/25/18 7:13am

pinkcashmere23

anangellooksdown said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

You're welcome. Another person who asked about it said they were told that PP left it as it was for the museum because he wanted it there.I thought it was nice that they respected his wishes by leaving it up.

Nice photo! I was reading the Lipstick Alley investigation threads and saw someone post this photo on that site too at the same time last night. I’m wondering, feeling that Prince didn’t expect to die, did he specifically say he wanted the photo of Andy left where it was? That would be interesting to know. Also, who said this, if that specifically was said?

A few people on a Facebook group said that they visited PP and asked their tour guide about the photo and that they were told that Prince had put it there so they decided to leave it alone. Someone else said that their guide didn't know who she was and after the person informed her,she wrote her name down.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 04/25/18 8:06am

anangellooksdo
wn

FlyOnTheWall said:



anangellooksdown said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


You're welcome. Another person who asked about it said they were told that PP left it as it was for the museum because he wanted it there.I thought it was nice that they respected his wishes by leaving it up.



Nice photo! I was reading the Lipstick Alley investigation threads and saw someone post this photo on that site too at the same time last night. I’m wondering, feeling that Prince didn’t expect to die, did he specifically say he wanted the photo of Andy left where it was? That would be interesting to know. Also, who said this, if that specifically was said?

It sounds like pink is saying that the Paisley Park tour guide, when asked, told someone why the photo was left there. Of course, most of us have no way of knowing absolutely if Prince left explicit instructions for Andy's photo to be left on display in his Galaxy Room. What we do know is that, at some point, he placed it there...and it was still there at the time of his passing...and, it seems, it will be left there for perpetuity. We also know that, from what I have heard, she is his only love interest pictured in such a personal way at Paisley.



So you actually have no way of knowing if Prince left specific instructions that this photo be left where it was. Ok. I just like to get dish to the truth of things so that people aren’t allowed to imagine what he said or his he felt.
Speaking of which, how do you know that Andy was a love interest at the time of his death? Maybe he just felt strongly in a way most people can’t understand about his protégés, and he was proud of her and cared very much about her happiness. These people were some of the examples of if he did well in his life. He also could’ve been preparing her for her life. He didn’t marry her after all, and he was also asking to be introduced to beautiful women in the last recent years of his life.
All I am saying is New do not know how this man felt.
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 04/25/18 8:09am

FlyOnTheWall

anangellooksdown said:

FlyOnTheWall said:

It sounds like pink is saying that the Paisley Park tour guide, when asked, told someone why the photo was left there. Of course, most of us have no way of knowing absolutely if Prince left explicit instructions for Andy's photo to be left on display in his Galaxy Room. What we do know is that, at some point, he placed it there...and it was still there at the time of his passing...and, it seems, it will be left there for perpetuity. We also know that, from what I have heard, she is his only love interest pictured in such a personal way at Paisley.

So you actually have no way of knowing if Prince left specific instructions that this photo be left where it was. Ok. I just like to get dish to the truth of things so that people aren’t allowed to imagine what he said or his he felt. Speaking of which, how do you know that Andy was a love interest at the time of his death? Maybe he just felt strongly in a way most people can’t understand about his protégés, and he was proud of her and cared very much about her happiness. These people were some of the examples of if he did well in his life. He also could’ve been preparing her for her life. He didn’t marry her after all, and he was also asking to be introduced to beautiful women in the last recent years of his life. All I am saying is New do not know how this man felt.

Okay. Your feelings about Prince and Andy, however, are crystal clear.

[Edited 4/25/18 8:17am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 04/25/18 8:30am

pinkcashmere23

anangellooksdown said:

FlyOnTheWall said:

It sounds like pink is saying that the Paisley Park tour guide, when asked, told someone why the photo was left there. Of course, most of us have no way of knowing absolutely if Prince left explicit instructions for Andy's photo to be left on display in his Galaxy Room. What we do know is that, at some point, he placed it there...and it was still there at the time of his passing...and, it seems, it will be left there for perpetuity. We also know that, from what I have heard, she is his only love interest pictured in such a personal way at Paisley.

So you actually have no way of knowing if Prince left specific instructions that this photo be left where it was. Ok. I just like to get dish to the truth of things so that people aren’t allowed to imagine what he said or his he felt. Speaking of which, how do you know that Andy was a love interest at the time of his death? Maybe he just felt strongly in a way most people can’t understand about his protégés, and he was proud of her and cared very much about her happiness. These people were some of the examples of if he did well in his life. He also could’ve been preparing her for her life. He didn’t marry her after all, and he was also asking to be introduced to beautiful women in the last recent years of his life. All I am saying is New do not know how this man felt.

No one said that Prince left specific instructions for Andy's photo. The way I took it was Prince put it up for his own reasons and they decided to leave it there out of respect.Dr.Funk's co host Chris,said that he was glad to see it up because she had been such a big part of the vibe that came out of that studio for the last five years and it was nice that there is a little piece of her there. Maybe that was Prince's purpose in putting it up.Andy was a love interest at one time and she's the only one with an individual photo that we know of.Prince was also promoting her projects all through 2015 and Jan/Feb 2016 and was thinking about her often from the way it looked.

[Edited 4/25/18 9:09am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 04/25/18 9:26am

FlyOnTheWall

The fact that Prince placed her photo in the Galaxy Room, a photo that he personally snapped, speaks for itself.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 04/25/18 9:45am

pinkcashmere23

FlyOnTheWall said:

The fact that Prince placed her photo in the Galaxy Room, a photo that he personally snapped, speaks for itself.

He must have loved that photo of her since he also used it for Oui Can Luv. He also had it up when the P&M Gala Event took place at PP.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 04/26/18 9:51am

FlyOnTheWall

pinkcashmere23 said:

FlyOnTheWall said:

The fact that Prince placed her photo in the Galaxy Room, a photo that he personally snapped, speaks for itself.

He must have loved that photo of her since he also used it for Oui Can Luv. He also had it up when the P&M Gala Event took place at PP.

It's a great photo, set in a place he loved: The Arboretum in Eden Prairie. I would love to see more of his photography. He was so, so creative.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 04/26/18 10:19am

anangellooksdo
wn

FlyOnTheWall said:



anangellooksdown said:


FlyOnTheWall said:


It sounds like pink is saying that the Paisley Park tour guide, when asked, told someone why the photo was left there. Of course, most of us have no way of knowing absolutely if Prince left explicit instructions for Andy's photo to be left on display in his Galaxy Room. What we do know is that, at some point, he placed it there...and it was still there at the time of his passing...and, it seems, it will be left there for perpetuity. We also know that, from what I have heard, she is his only love interest pictured in such a personal way at Paisley.



So you actually have no way of knowing if Prince left specific instructions that this photo be left where it was. Ok. I just like to get dish to the truth of things so that people aren’t allowed to imagine what he said or his he felt. Speaking of which, how do you know that Andy was a love interest at the time of his death? Maybe he just felt strongly in a way most people can’t understand about his protégés, and he was proud of her and cared very much about her happiness. These people were some of the examples of if he did well in his life. He also could’ve been preparing her for her life. He didn’t marry her after all, and he was also asking to be introduced to beautiful women in the last recent years of his life. All I am saying is New do not know how this man felt.

Okay. Your feelings about Prince and Andy, however, are crystal clear.

[Edited 4/25/18 8:17am]



Are your feelings “about Prince and Andy” crystal clear? What drives you to obsess about them day after day after month after year?
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 04/26/18 10:27am

FlyOnTheWall

anangellooksdown said:

FlyOnTheWall said:

Okay. Your feelings about Prince and Andy, however, are crystal clear.

[Edited 4/25/18 8:17am]

Are your feelings “about Prince and Andy” crystal clear? What drives you to obsess about them day after day after month after year?

Most of the regulars on the Org "obsess" about something about Prince and/or his associates every single day; otherwise, they would not be regulars on this site. Now, can we enjoy just ONE thread about Prince and Andy without your hateful toxicity?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 04/26/18 10:52am

pinkcashmere23

FlyOnTheWall said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

He must have loved that photo of her since he also used it for Oui Can Luv. He also had it up when the P&M Gala Event took place at PP.

It's a great photo, set in a place he loved: The Arboretum in Eden Prairie. I would love to see more of his photography. He was so, so creative.

The other photos he took that are included in the book are great as well.I think the one that was used for Story Of You & I is beautiful and someone said that was the photo he had up at PP. I'd love to see more of his photos too.She said in her q&a that they would go there all of the time and "just hang out in nature and take pictures."

[Edited 4/26/18 10:53am]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 04/26/18 12:01pm

anangellooksdo
wn

FlyOnTheWall said:



anangellooksdown said:


FlyOnTheWall said:


Okay. Your feelings about Prince and Andy, however, are crystal clear.


[Edited 4/25/18 8:17am]



Are your feelings “about Prince and Andy” crystal clear? What drives you to obsess about them day after day after month after year?

Most of the regulars on the Org "obsess" about something about Prince and/or his associates every single day; otherwise, they would not be regulars on this site. Now, can we enjoy just ONE thread about Prince and Andy without your hateful toxicity?



Sounds to me like you don’t want to be alone in your insanity.

Isn’t it true that you and Pink obsess about this subject as a way to distract yourselves from yourselves and avoid personal responsibility...which is to do the work you need to to get healthy?

And that your motives are to create threads and posts as “click bait” in an effort to suck people into arguments because they’re sick of you (especially me, the angel 😇) so you can piss me/them off and get relief for the way you feel?

And that pulling people down you can prove that they’re just as screwed up as you?

Ohoh No ya don’t.
I’m not sinking with you anymore.

It’s never been about any protege. It’s about your lack of true self-esteem.

Do the work the rest of us are doing and take some responsibility for yourselves. You might just get a life.

Good luck. smile
[Edited 4/26/18 14:26pm]
~Paisley Park is in your heart~
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 04/26/18 12:11pm

pinkcashmere23

anangellooksdown said:

FlyOnTheWall said:

Most of the regulars on the Org "obsess" about something about Prince and/or his associates every single day; otherwise, they would not be regulars on this site. Now, can we enjoy just ONE thread about Prince and Andy without your hateful toxicity?

Sounds to me like you don’t want to be alone in your insanity. Isn’t it true that you and Pink obsess about this subject as a way to distract yourselves from yourselves and avoid personal responsibility...which is to do the work you need to to get healthy? And that your motives are to create threads and posts as “click bait” in an effort to suck people into arguments (especially me, the angel 😇) so you can piss me/them off and get relief for the way you feel? And that pulling people down you can prove that they’re just as screwed up as you? Ohoh No ya don’t. I’m not sinking with you anymore. You can do the work the rest of us are doing to find some real fulfillment in your lives. Good luck.

I find it strange that it is upsetting to some that we and others appreciate the music that she and Prince created together and what they meant to each other at one time.Several fans feel that their time together produced some of his best music in years and that he was perhaps inspired in a way that he hadn't been in a while.Andy has said that they went through a period where they were constantly writing and recording at Paisley.Prince obviously put that photo up for a reason and some think that she was special to him in some way because of that.People are learning about her and her music through it so perhaps that was the purpose.

[Edited 4/26/18 14:36pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 04/26/18 2:15pm

sharpieheartz

pinkcashmere23 said:



anangellooksdown said:


FlyOnTheWall said:


Most of the regulars on the Org "obsess" about something about Prince and/or his associates every single day; otherwise, they would not be regulars on this site. Now, can we enjoy just ONE thread about Prince and Andy without your hateful toxicity?



Sounds to me like you don’t want to be alone in your insanity. Isn’t it true that you and Pink obsess about this subject as a way to distract yourselves from yourselves and avoid personal responsibility...which is to do the work you need to to get healthy? And that your motives are to create threads and posts as “click bait” in an effort to suck people into arguments (especially me, the angel 😇) so you can piss me/them off and get relief for the way you feel? And that pulling people down you can prove that they’re just as screwed up as you? Ohoh No ya don’t. I’m not sinking with you anymore. You can do the work the rest of us are doing to find some real fulfillment in your lives. Good luck.

I find it strange that it is upsetting to some that we and others appreciate the music that she and Prince created together and what they meant to each other at one time.Several fans feel that their time together produced some of his best music in years and that he was perhaps inspired in a way that he hadn't been in a while.Andy has said that they went through a period where they were constantly writing and recording at Paisley.Prince obviously put that photo up for a reason and some think that she was special to him in some way because of that.People are leaning about her and her music through it so perhaps that was the purpose.



[Edited 4/26/18 12:45pm]


Co-sign.
No more peace and quiet, I wonder Y...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 04/27/18 7:46am

FlyOnTheWall

anangellooksdown said:

FlyOnTheWall said:

Most of the regulars on the Org "obsess" about something about Prince and/or his associates every single day; otherwise, they would not be regulars on this site. Now, can we enjoy just ONE thread about Prince and Andy without your hateful toxicity?

Sounds to me like you don’t want to be alone in your insanity. Isn’t it true that you and Pink obsess about this subject as a way to distract yourselves from yourselves and avoid personal responsibility...which is to do the work you need to to get healthy? And that your motives are to create threads and posts as “click bait” in an effort to suck people into arguments because they’re sick of you (especially me, the angel 😇) so you can piss me/them off and get relief for the way you feel? And that pulling people down you can prove that they’re just as screwed up as you? Ohoh No ya don’t. I’m not sinking with you anymore. It’s never been about any protege. It’s about your lack of true self-esteem. Do the work the rest of us are doing and take some responsibility for yourselves. You might just get a life. Good luck. smile [Edited 4/26/18 14:26pm]

eek eek eek

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 04/28/18 12:23pm

FlyOnTheWall

pinkcashmere23 said:

FlyOnTheWall said:

It's a great photo, set in a place he loved: The Arboretum in Eden Prairie. I would love to see more of his photography. He was so, so creative.

The other photos he took that are included in the book are great as well.I think the one that was used for Story Of You & I is beautiful and someone said that was the photo he had up at PP. I'd love to see more of his photos too.She said in her q&a that they would go there all of the time and "just hang out in nature and take pictures."

[Edited 4/26/18 10:53am]

In which book are the photos? Do you know if they are online?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 04/28/18 12:55pm

pinkcashmere23

FlyOnTheWall said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

The other photos he took that are included in the book are great as well.I think the one that was used for Story Of You & I is beautiful and someone said that was the photo he had up at PP. I'd love to see more of his photos too.She said in her q&a that they would go there all of the time and "just hang out in nature and take pictures."

[Edited 4/26/18 10:53am]

In which book are the photos? Do you know if they are online?

The Superconductor lyric book that Andy has for sale at her shows.The photos should come up if you do a search on Bing or Google.There are three more photos that Prince took of her at the arboretum in the book.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 04/29/18 8:15am

FlyOnTheWall

pinkcashmere23 said:

FlyOnTheWall said:

In which book are the photos? Do you know if they are online?

The Superconductor lyric book that Andy has for sale at her shows.The photos should come up if you do a search on Bing or Google.There are three more photos that Prince took of her at the arboretum in the book.

Thank you!

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 04/29/18 8:25am

pinkcashmere23

FlyOnTheWall said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

The Superconductor lyric book that Andy has for sale at her shows.The photos should come up if you do a search on Bing or Google.There are three more photos that Prince took of her at the arboretum in the book.

Thank you!

You're welcome! I searched on Bing and all of the photos came up.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 04/29/18 2:33pm

FlyOnTheWall

pinkcashmere23 said:

FlyOnTheWall said:

Thank you!

You're welcome! I searched on Bing and all of the photos came up.

Here they are. I think Prince took all of them. He really had an eye.

"Yellow Gold"

Superconductor_-_Andy_Allo_page_6.jpg

"The Story of U and I"



Superconductor_-_Andy_Allo_page_9.jpg


"When Our Stars Collide"

Superconductor_-_Andy_Allo_page_11.jpg

"Long Gone" & "The Calm"

Superconductor_-_Andy_Allo_page_5.jpg

[Edited 4/29/18 14:36pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 04/29/18 2:42pm

pinkcashmere23

FlyOnTheWall said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

You're welcome! I searched on Bing and all of the photos came up.

Here they are. I think Prince took all of them. He really had an eye.

"Yellow Gold"

Superconductor_-_Andy_Allo_page_6.jpg

"The Story of U and I"



Superconductor_-_Andy_Allo_page_9.jpg


"When Our Stars Collide"

Superconductor_-_Andy_Allo_page_11.jpg

"Long Gone" & "The Calm"

Superconductor_-_Andy_Allo_page_5.jpg

[Edited 4/29/18 14:36pm]

They are beautiful! He did have quite a talent for photography. Andy said during her Q&A that all of the outside shots were taken at the arboretum and implied that they are by Prince.She talked as though he took a lot of photos of her there.

[Edited 4/29/18 16:39pm]

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 6 123456>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Andy Allo :::::: As Pictured in Galaxy Room at Paisley Park