independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 20th Oct 2017 4:26pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Judith Hill and Eric Benet singing Spend My Life With Yout
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 08/07/17 9:49am

laurarichardso
n

morningsong said:

laurarichardson said:
--The part about the pieces being sent to her has not been confirmed this is true but does it not seem like something he would do? I mean he put her out before and she was the one carrying on about money when gave her a checking account with a million dollars and a candle business. What did she do with the money that she to ask for 42k a month in spousal support?
No, it doesn't sound like him. We were surprised about the bonefire we read about in the transcripts. And even read him saying he wouldn't do that to Mani. So I'm sure we can guess he wouldn't have shipped a torn down house to her either. He also tore the house down his father lived in after he died. Tearing a house down doesn't necessarialy imply hate. We don't know what she actually got in spousal support, just what she asked for and even he offered her willing $10,000/mo from the beginning, definitely not just a house. So I'm suspect, regardless whether other people like her or not he left the second marriage in a whole different frame of mind than the first. And given what i've read in the last week they did have a point of interest that they maintained, so I'm questioning even the rumored reason he shut her out.

Well, when he wrote I hate you about Carmen Electra he flew her from LA to Minneapolis just to play her the song because he believed she was dating some other guy. Carmen has said she was not dating anyone the person was just a friend but Prince would not listed to her. He made her listen to the song and then she was dismissed. Does this sound like someone who takes rejection well?

Does burning personal belongings in a bonfire seem like he took failure or rejection well?

In Sheila E's book he gave her a hard time about a love scence in Krush Groove until she was able to get the director to drop it. Calling her everyday about it and dropping by the set.

M2 got 10k amount after trying to get 42k and you do not know if Prince gave her 10k willing or if he was ordered to do so.

I suspect he tore the houses down because he did not want her to get them in a divorce and M2 received 10k a month in temporary support and in the end she received the following.

A mansion,

A Lexus

3 million

Not much when she could have received half of what he earned while they were together. Remember the Musicology tour made 80k. If he got to take home half of that M2 could have walked away with 20 mill easy.

Dr. Funkenberry claims that Prince just stopped speaking to her and that he made her accqaintence in LA and he delivered messages to Prince because Prince did not want to talk to her.

[Edited 8/7/17 9:51am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 08/07/17 10:32am

Superfan1984

Prince said the house was "infested" and that was why he tore it down. Also, I admit- I go back and forth- I've never like Manueala but in a lot of ways, that marriage seemed to be his only real marriage. A marriage where they both treated one another as equals. He went to marriage counseling with her- whereas with Mayte she was just dismissed altogether and basically, banned from his life forever. But, he did say the house was infested, so... whatever that means...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #92 posted 08/07/17 10:36am

morningsong

avatar

laurarichardson said:

morningsong said:

laurarichardson said: No, it doesn't sound like him. We were surprised about the bonefire we read about in the transcripts. And even read him saying he wouldn't do that to Mani. So I'm sure we can guess he wouldn't have shipped a torn down house to her either. He also tore the house down his father lived in after he died. Tearing a house down doesn't necessarialy imply hate. We don't know what she actually got in spousal support, just what she asked for and even he offered her willing $10,000/mo from the beginning, definitely not just a house. So I'm suspect, regardless whether other people like her or not he left the second marriage in a whole different frame of mind than the first. And given what i've read in the last week they did have a point of interest that they maintained, so I'm questioning even the rumored reason he shut her out.

Well, when he wrote I hate you about Carmen Electra he flew her from LA to Minneapolis just to play her the song because he believed she was dating some other guy. Carmen has said she was not dating anyone the person was just a friend but Prince would not listed to her. He made her listen to the song and then she was dismissed. Does this sound like someone who takes rejection well?

Does burning personal belongings in a bonfire seem like he took failure or rejection well?

In Sheila E's book he gave her a hard time about a love scence in Krush Groove until she was able to get the director to drop it. Calling her everyday about it and dropping by the set.

M2 got 10k amount after trying to get 42k and you do not know if Prince gave her 10k willing or if he was ordered to do so.

I suspect he tore the houses down because he did not want her to get them in a divorce and M2 received 10k a month in temporary support and in the end she received the following.

A mansion,

A Lexus

3 million

Not much when she could have received half of what he earned while they were together. Remember the Musicology tour made 80k. If he got to take home half of that M2 could have walked away with 20 mill easy.

Dr. Funkenberry claims that Prince just stopped speaking to her and that he made her accqaintence in LA and he delivered messages to Prince because Prince did not want to talk to her.

[Edited 8/7/17 9:51am]



Nobody said Prince didn't have his attitude when he didn't get his way, that's more than obvious.

The 10K was his original offer walking into court before she tried to get more, not a negotiated downgrade amount. We still don't know what she actually got that was kept hidden. We know she got something, plus a house, car, and a lump sum, that says something if people want to start comparing oranges to oranges, I'm trying to resist the urge because I'm not feeling all hateful, I really don't dislike either one, just seeing whose shoes I'd rather be in if I had to choose.

The big question is why he stopped talking to her. To punish her for some reason, I guess. But for what, that's where everybody starts putting their own spin on things. I don't know what it was and I went with the flow of everybody else up until a week ago and now I don't see how that would make sense either, when it comes down to Prince and trust issues. There was some kind of trust there, maybe not all romantical but there was something. It's what I'm rolling with until I see something different.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #93 posted 08/07/17 10:41am

laurarichardso
n

morningsong said:

laurarichardson said:

Well, when he wrote I hate you about Carmen Electra he flew her from LA to Minneapolis just to play her the song because he believed she was dating some other guy. Carmen has said she was not dating anyone the person was just a friend but Prince would not listed to her. He made her listen to the song and then she was dismissed. Does this sound like someone who takes rejection well?

Does burning personal belongings in a bonfire seem like he took failure or rejection well?

In Sheila E's book he gave her a hard time about a love scence in Krush Groove until she was able to get the director to drop it. Calling her everyday about it and dropping by the set.

M2 got 10k amount after trying to get 42k and you do not know if Prince gave her 10k willing or if he was ordered to do so.

I suspect he tore the houses down because he did not want her to get them in a divorce and M2 received 10k a month in temporary support and in the end she received the following.

A mansion,

A Lexus

3 million

Not much when she could have received half of what he earned while they were together. Remember the Musicology tour made 80k. If he got to take home half of that M2 could have walked away with 20 mill easy.

Dr. Funkenberry claims that Prince just stopped speaking to her and that he made her accqaintence in LA and he delivered messages to Prince because Prince did not want to talk to her.

[Edited 8/7/17 9:51am]



Nobody said Prince didn't have his attitude when he didn't get his way, that's more than obvious.

The 10K was his original offer walking into court before she tried to get more, not a negotiated downgrade amount. We still don't know what she actually got that was kept hidden. We know she got something, plus a house, car, and a lump sum, that says something if people want to start comparing oranges to oranges, I'm trying to resist the urge because I'm not feeling all hateful, I really don't dislike either one, just seeing whose shoes I'd rather be in if I had to choose.

The big question is why he stopped talking to her. To punish her for some reason, I guess. But for what, that's where everybody starts putting their own spin on things. I don't know what it was and I went with the flow of everybody else up until a week ago and now I don't see how that would make sense either, when it comes down to Prince and trust issues. There was some kind of trust there, maybe not all romantical but there was something. It's what I'm rolling with until I see something different.

One of the reporters at the Star Tribune put info about the divorce settlement on their instagram because more information is avalible you just have to go to the court to get it. She took a picture of some of the financial information.

So what I posted about her final amounts are true. Why would a man stop talking to his wife and just leave her? Can you think of a couple of reasons? Because I know I can.

---

http://m.startribune.com/...410652845/

The unsealed file from Prince’s second divorce offers a glimpse into the late musician’s luxe lifestyle and the more routine spousal disputes over access to property, such as childhood photos, videos and jewelry.

While they were married, Manuela Testolini said she and Prince threw big parties after major awards shows like the Golden Globes, Oscars and the Grammys. For the events, Testolini would hire a $5,000-a-day stylist to do her hair and makeup. The couple would spend $50,000 per party on food, drinks and decor, the records showed. In 2004 alone, Prince earned $42 million.

“We had accounts at boutiques including Gucci, Versace and Valentino. We had accounts at Saks. There was never any restriction on (Prince’s) or my spending,” she said.

Divorce files are generally public, though judges often will agree to seal them if both parties to the case agree and no one else objects. The documents, made public after the Star Tribune moved to unseal the files following the star’s accidental death in April from the painkiller fentanyl, also revealed that in May 2005, Prince locked Testolini out of their home on Galpin Avenue in Chanhassen. He also cut off her credit cards, boxed up her stuff and stowed it in the vault in Paisley Park for “safe keeping,” according to an order signed by former Judge Tanja Manrique on March 16, 2010. Prince then tore down the house.

The couple’s divorce was granted in October 2007, but two years later, Testolini claimed Prince had not returned several personal items, including copies of videos he made based on songs he had written for her: “Gamillah” and “Another Girl.” He also had not returned jewelry, including a gold and diamond earring set from Tiffany and an antique gold and amethyst earring, necklace, bracelet set from the vintage store “The Way We Wore,” as well photographs, memorabilia and scrapbooks. In all, the items were valued at $185,000.

At that time, Prince was representing himself and didn’t respond to the court.

In her documents, Testolini said Prince claimed the videos had been deleted and he didn’t know the whereabouts of the items. She disputed that, saying Prince never destroyed every copy of a video and that if he did, “his actions were purely punitive.”

The unsealing of the divorce documents came amid the ongoing legal dispute over the legitimate heirs to Prince’s vast fortune. The megastar, who was found dead in an elevator at Paisley Park, had no will. Carver County District Judge Kevin Eide is overseeing the case. He has indicated that the surviving siblings, including Prince’s sister Tyka Nelson and five half-siblings, will likely claim at least part of a fortune estimated at somewhere between $100 million and $300 million before taxes.

Prince and Testolini, the musician’s second wife, met when she was a consultant for his charity, Love 4 One Another, according to the documents. They married on Christmas in 2001 when she was 25 and he was 43. She said they lived “an extravagant lifestyle” with each having their own personal assistant. They had a housekeeper and a personal chef preparing their dinners, the documents showed.

Testolini said she “routinely had massages, spa treatments, manicures, pedicures and facials.” She and Prince traveled frequently, renting homes for months at a time in California and Hawaii, flew private planes and spent up to $15,000 per night on hotel suites.

In 2004, Prince released his album “Musicology,” which sold more than 2 million copies in the United States. The Musicology tour was the top grossing U.S. Tour in 2004, bringing in $87.4 million, she wrote.

The Star Tribune moved to unseal the files after questioning whether they would shed light on why Prince was taking painkillers, any potential heirs, or the value of his estate at the time of the divorce. The files didn’t provide any insight into those issues.

The documents also don’t explain why Prince and Testolini divorced, although the couple did seek counseling from New York City-based elders of their shared Jehovah’s Witness faith. She has since remarried and had children with another man.

In recent months, Testolini fought the release of the divorce documents, claiming disclosure would put her and her family at risk.

The documents do not show financial details of the final divorce settlement. At one point in the filings, Testolini said she was not seeking permanent monthly support.

She did, however, receive a house in Toronto worth approximately $6 million and a Lexus automobile. During their split, she initially received $10,000 a month in support. Prince also transferred $3 million to an account, Gamillah Holdings Inc., which was opened with $1 million in December 2002 and over which she had control.

In court filings, Prince rejected Testolini’s claim that she needed $42,574 a month, which she said amounted to no more than 2 percent of his monthly earnings, to maintain a lifestyle that included attending the awards shows and hosting parties afterward.

“This is my normal life,” Prince’s response said. “By filing her (divorce) petition, (Testolini) severed her access to this lifestyle ... This is not a marital standard of living that can be recreated with money.”

The documents also include a transcript of a deposition Prince gave in May 2008 where he was questioned by Testolini’s lawyer. The portrait of the artist that emerges from the pages is similar to his public persona. He only grudgingly gives up insight or substantive answers. Many of his responses are some variation of, “I don’t know” or “I don’t recall.”

[Edited 8/7/17 10:47am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #94 posted 08/07/17 11:04am

morningsong

avatar

laurarichardson said:

morningsong said:



Nobody said Prince didn't have his attitude when he didn't get his way, that's more than obvious.

The 10K was his original offer walking into court before she tried to get more, not a negotiated downgrade amount. We still don't know what she actually got that was kept hidden. We know she got something, plus a house, car, and a lump sum, that says something if people want to start comparing oranges to oranges, I'm trying to resist the urge because I'm not feeling all hateful, I really don't dislike either one, just seeing whose shoes I'd rather be in if I had to choose.

The big question is why he stopped talking to her. To punish her for some reason, I guess. But for what, that's where everybody starts putting their own spin on things. I don't know what it was and I went with the flow of everybody else up until a week ago and now I don't see how that would make sense either, when it comes down to Prince and trust issues. There was some kind of trust there, maybe not all romantical but there was something. It's what I'm rolling with until I see something different.

One of the reporters at the Star Tribune put info about the divorce settlement on their instagram because more information is avalible you just have to go to the court to get it. She took a picture of some of the financial information.

So what I posted about her final amounts are true. Why would a man stop talking to his wife and just leave her? Can you think of a couple of reasons? Because I know I can.

---

http://m.startribune.com/...410652845/

The unsealed file from Prince’s second divorce offers a glimpse into the late musician’s luxe lifestyle and the more routine spousal disputes over access to property, such as childhood photos, videos and jewelry.

While they were married, Manuela Testolini said she and Prince threw big parties after major awards shows like the Golden Globes, Oscars and the Grammys. For the events, Testolini would hire a $5,000-a-day stylist to do her hair and makeup. The couple would spend $50,000 per party on food, drinks and decor, the records showed. In 2004 alone, Prince earned $42 million.

“We had accounts at boutiques including Gucci, Versace and Valentino. We had accounts at Saks. There was never any restriction on (Prince’s) or my spending,” she said.

Divorce files are generally public, though judges often will agree to seal them if both parties to the case agree and no one else objects. The documents, made public after the Star Tribune moved to unseal the files following the star’s accidental death in April from the painkiller fentanyl, also revealed that in May 2005, Prince locked Testolini out of their home on Galpin Avenue in Chanhassen. He also cut off her credit cards, boxed up her stuff and stowed it in the vault in Paisley Park for “safe keeping,” according to an order signed by former Judge Tanja Manrique on March 16, 2010. Prince then tore down the house.

The couple’s divorce was granted in October 2007, but two years later, Testolini claimed Prince had not returned several personal items, including copies of videos he made based on songs he had written for her: “Gamillah” and “Another Girl.” He also had not returned jewelry, including a gold and diamond earring set from Tiffany and an antique gold and amethyst earring, necklace, bracelet set from the vintage store “The Way We Wore,” as well photographs, memorabilia and scrapbooks. In all, the items were valued at $185,000.

At that time, Prince was representing himself and didn’t respond to the court.

In her documents, Testolini said Prince claimed the videos had been deleted and he didn’t know the whereabouts of the items. She disputed that, saying Prince never destroyed every copy of a video and that if he did, “his actions were purely punitive.”

The unsealing of the divorce documents came amid the ongoing legal dispute over the legitimate heirs to Prince’s vast fortune. The megastar, who was found dead in an elevator at Paisley Park, had no will. Carver County District Judge Kevin Eide is overseeing the case. He has indicated that the surviving siblings, including Prince’s sister Tyka Nelson and five half-siblings, will likely claim at least part of a fortune estimated at somewhere between $100 million and $300 million before taxes.

Prince and Testolini, the musician’s second wife, met when she was a consultant for his charity, Love 4 One Another, according to the documents. They married on Christmas in 2001 when she was 25 and he was 43. She said they lived “an extravagant lifestyle” with each having their own personal assistant. They had a housekeeper and a personal chef preparing their dinners, the documents showed.

Testolini said she “routinely had massages, spa treatments, manicures, pedicures and facials.” She and Prince traveled frequently, renting homes for months at a time in California and Hawaii, flew private planes and spent up to $15,000 per night on hotel suites.

In 2004, Prince released his album “Musicology,” which sold more than 2 million copies in the United States. The Musicology tour was the top grossing U.S. Tour in 2004, bringing in $87.4 million, she wrote.

The Star Tribune moved to unseal the files after questioning whether they would shed light on why Prince was taking painkillers, any potential heirs, or the value of his estate at the time of the divorce. The files didn’t provide any insight into those issues.

The documents also don’t explain why Prince and Testolini divorced, although the couple did seek counseling from New York City-based elders of their shared Jehovah’s Witness faith. She has since remarried and had children with another man.

In recent months, Testolini fought the release of the divorce documents, claiming disclosure would put her and her family at risk.

The documents do not show financial details of the final divorce settlement. At one point in the filings, Testolini said she was not seeking permanent monthly support.

She did, however, receive a house in Toronto worth approximately $6 million and a Lexus automobile. During their split, she initially received $10,000 a month in support. Prince also transferred $3 million to an account, Gamillah Holdings Inc., which was opened with $1 million in December 2002 and over which she had control.

In court filings, Prince rejected Testolini’s claim that she needed $42,574 a month, which she said amounted to no more than 2 percent of his monthly earnings, to maintain a lifestyle that included attending the awards shows and hosting parties afterward.

“This is my normal life,” Prince’s response said. “By filing her (divorce) petition, (Testolini) severed her access to this lifestyle ... This is not a marital standard of living that can be recreated with money.”

The documents also include a transcript of a deposition Prince gave in May 2008 where he was questioned by Testolini’s lawyer. The portrait of the artist that emerges from the pages is similar to his public persona. He only grudgingly gives up insight or substantive answers. Many of his responses are some variation of, “I don’t know” or “I don’t recall.”

[Edited 8/7/17 10:47am]



Ok, your repeating what you already said, he locked out the house, I said yeah but nobody knows why even that article doesn't say why. As I said the 10K wasn't a negotiated amount down from the 42K she asked for. Heck I forgot he was already paying the 10K/mo before they went to court, willingly. We know the kind of credit cards he cut up, we learned that on that Ex-Wives show, them cards are limitless. And the article says "The documents also don’t explain why Prince and Testolini divorced", which is basically what I said before about everybody is putting their own spin on that.

I'm not sure what point your trying to make outside of everybody's personal opinion on who should have got what.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #95 posted 08/07/17 11:28am

laurarichardso
n

morningsong said:

laurarichardson said:

One of the reporters at the Star Tribune put info about the divorce settlement on their instagram because more information is avalible you just have to go to the court to get it. She took a picture of some of the financial information.

So what I posted about her final amounts are true. Why would a man stop talking to his wife and just leave her? Can you think of a couple of reasons? Because I know I can.

---

http://m.startribune.com/...410652845/

The unsealed file from Prince’s second divorce offers a glimpse into the late musician’s luxe lifestyle and the more routine spousal disputes over access to property, such as childhood photos, videos and jewelry.

While they were married, Manuela Testolini said she and Prince threw big parties after major awards shows like the Golden Globes, Oscars and the Grammys. For the events, Testolini would hire a $5,000-a-day stylist to do her hair and makeup. The couple would spend $50,000 per party on food, drinks and decor, the records showed. In 2004 alone, Prince earned $42 million.

“We had accounts at boutiques including Gucci, Versace and Valentino. We had accounts at Saks. There was never any restriction on (Prince’s) or my spending,” she said.

Divorce files are generally public, though judges often will agree to seal them if both parties to the case agree and no one else objects. The documents, made public after the Star Tribune moved to unseal the files following the star’s accidental death in April from the painkiller fentanyl, also revealed that in May 2005, Prince locked Testolini out of their home on Galpin Avenue in Chanhassen. He also cut off her credit cards, boxed up her stuff and stowed it in the vault in Paisley Park for “safe keeping,” according to an order signed by former Judge Tanja Manrique on March 16, 2010. Prince then tore down the house.

The couple’s divorce was granted in October 2007, but two years later, Testolini claimed Prince had not returned several personal items, including copies of videos he made based on songs he had written for her: “Gamillah” and “Another Girl.” He also had not returned jewelry, including a gold and diamond earring set from Tiffany and an antique gold and amethyst earring, necklace, bracelet set from the vintage store “The Way We Wore,” as well photographs, memorabilia and scrapbooks. In all, the items were valued at $185,000.

At that time, Prince was representing himself and didn’t respond to the court.

In her documents, Testolini said Prince claimed the videos had been deleted and he didn’t know the whereabouts of the items. She disputed that, saying Prince never destroyed every copy of a video and that if he did, “his actions were purely punitive.”

The unsealing of the divorce documents came amid the ongoing legal dispute over the legitimate heirs to Prince’s vast fortune. The megastar, who was found dead in an elevator at Paisley Park, had no will. Carver County District Judge Kevin Eide is overseeing the case. He has indicated that the surviving siblings, including Prince’s sister Tyka Nelson and five half-siblings, will likely claim at least part of a fortune estimated at somewhere between $100 million and $300 million before taxes.

Prince and Testolini, the musician’s second wife, met when she was a consultant for his charity, Love 4 One Another, according to the documents. They married on Christmas in 2001 when she was 25 and he was 43. She said they lived “an extravagant lifestyle” with each having their own personal assistant. They had a housekeeper and a personal chef preparing their dinners, the documents showed.

Testolini said she “routinely had massages, spa treatments, manicures, pedicures and facials.” She and Prince traveled frequently, renting homes for months at a time in California and Hawaii, flew private planes and spent up to $15,000 per night on hotel suites.

In 2004, Prince released his album “Musicology,” which sold more than 2 million copies in the United States. The Musicology tour was the top grossing U.S. Tour in 2004, bringing in $87.4 million, she wrote.

The Star Tribune moved to unseal the files after questioning whether they would shed light on why Prince was taking painkillers, any potential heirs, or the value of his estate at the time of the divorce. The files didn’t provide any insight into those issues.

The documents also don’t explain why Prince and Testolini divorced, although the couple did seek counseling from New York City-based elders of their shared Jehovah’s Witness faith. She has since remarried and had children with another man.

In recent months, Testolini fought the release of the divorce documents, claiming disclosure would put her and her family at risk.

The documents do not show financial details of the final divorce settlement. At one point in the filings, Testolini said she was not seeking permanent monthly support.

She did, however, receive a house in Toronto worth approximately $6 million and a Lexus automobile. During their split, she initially received $10,000 a month in support. Prince also transferred $3 million to an account, Gamillah Holdings Inc., which was opened with $1 million in December 2002 and over which she had control.

In court filings, Prince rejected Testolini’s claim that she needed $42,574 a month, which she said amounted to no more than 2 percent of his monthly earnings, to maintain a lifestyle that included attending the awards shows and hosting parties afterward.

“This is my normal life,” Prince’s response said. “By filing her (divorce) petition, (Testolini) severed her access to this lifestyle ... This is not a marital standard of living that can be recreated with money.”

The documents also include a transcript of a deposition Prince gave in May 2008 where he was questioned by Testolini’s lawyer. The portrait of the artist that emerges from the pages is similar to his public persona. He only grudgingly gives up insight or substantive answers. Many of his responses are some variation of, “I don’t know” or “I don’t recall.”

[Edited 8/7/17 10:47am]



Ok, your repeating what you already said, he locked out the house, I said yeah but nobody knows why even that article doesn't say why. As I said the 10K wasn't a negotiated amount down from the 42K she asked for. Heck I forgot he was already paying the 10K/mo before they went to court, willingly. We know the kind of credit cards he cut up, we learned that on that Ex-Wives show, them cards are limitless. And the article says "The documents also don’t explain why Prince and Testolini divorced", which is basically what I said before about everybody is putting their own spin on that.

I'm not sure what point your trying to make outside of everybody's personal opinion on who should have got what.

"We know the kind of credit cards he cut up, we learned that on that Ex-Wives show, them cards are limitless"

I have no idea what this even means. She got cut off the limit of the cards means nothing. She did not have access to them anymore.

My point is that "You do not have to be a mind reader to know that men do not go around throwing women in the street and stop speaking to them for no reason.

Usually it is one of a few reasons. While we do not know if any of these are true I think common sense plays a role.

1) Running around with other men.

2) Gold digging or stealing

3) Having some other dude's baby which is just the same as running around.

4) Dude met someone else


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #96 posted 08/07/17 11:40am

1Sasha

I have to agree that something happened - none of us knows what it was - to cause him to hardline it with M2. M1 essentially got nothing in comparison to this wealth; M2 didn't get much more. Even with no pre-nups these women got run over bigtime. Quite unusual.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #97 posted 08/07/17 11:41am

morningsong

avatar

laurarichardson said:

morningsong said:



Ok, your repeating what you already said, he locked out the house, I said yeah but nobody knows why even that article doesn't say why. As I said the 10K wasn't a negotiated amount down from the 42K she asked for. Heck I forgot he was already paying the 10K/mo before they went to court, willingly. We know the kind of credit cards he cut up, we learned that on that Ex-Wives show, them cards are limitless. And the article says "The documents also don’t explain why Prince and Testolini divorced", which is basically what I said before about everybody is putting their own spin on that.

I'm not sure what point your trying to make outside of everybody's personal opinion on who should have got what.

"We know the kind of credit cards he cut up, we learned that on that Ex-Wives show, them cards are limitless"

I have no idea what this even means. She got cut off the limit of the cards means nothing. She did not have access to them anymore.

My point is that "You do not have to be a mind reader to know that men do not go around throwing women in the street and stop speaking to them for no reason.

Usually it is one of a few reasons. While we do not know if any of these are true I think common sense plays a role.

1) Running around with other men.

2) Gold digging or stealing

3) Having some other dude's baby which is just the same as running around.

4) Dude met someone else




Who says your reason is definitely his reason? We are talking Prince here, not your average Joe Blow, what did he do that we just all know for sure why he did it? Seriously? Your list is the only possible reason?

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #98 posted 08/07/17 12:46pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

laurarichardson said:

"We know the kind of credit cards he cut up, we learned that on that Ex-Wives show, them cards are limitless"

I have no idea what this even means. She got cut off the limit of the cards means nothing. She did not have access to them anymore.

My point is that "You do not have to be a mind reader to know that men do not go around throwing women in the street and stop speaking to them for no reason.

Usually it is one of a few reasons. While we do not know if any of these are true I think common sense plays a role.

1) Running around with other men.

2) Gold digging or stealing

3) Having some other dude's baby which is just the same as running around.

4) Dude met someone else


5) M2 ate meat lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #99 posted 08/07/17 12:52pm

1Sasha

Literally or figuratively?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #100 posted 08/07/17 1:59pm

laurarichardso
n

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



laurarichardson said:






"We know the kind of credit cards he cut up, we learned that on that Ex-Wives show, them cards are limitless"



I have no idea what this even means. She got cut off the limit of the cards means nothing. She did not have access to them anymore.



My point is that "You do not have to be a mind reader to know that men do not go around throwing women in the street and stop speaking to them for no reason.



Usually it is one of a few reasons. While we do not know if any of these are true I think common sense plays a role.



1) Running around with other men.


2) Gold digging or stealing


3) Having some other dude's baby which is just the same as running around.


4) Dude met someone else







5) M2 ate meat lol


Yes, for Prince 5 might have been a deal breaker Lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #101 posted 08/07/17 2:35pm

Bodhitheblackd
og

OR, like from the time he vamped/teased 'we could get married, wouldn't that be cool' to the engagement to Susanna (that included him having other women), to the on-stage proposal to Sheila or (even more bizarre) the TELEPHONE proposal to Mayte...the man was in love with the IDEA of marriage; marriage? not so much. Marriage 101 teaches you have to be willing to compromise, apologize when you're wrong and fidelity is a big thing. NONE of this sounds remotely like Prince!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #102 posted 08/07/17 4:33pm

laurarichardso
n

Bodhitheblackdog said:

OR, like from the time he vamped/teased 'we could get married, wouldn't that be cool' to the engagement to Susanna (that included him having other women), to the on-stage proposal to Sheila or (even more bizarre) the TELEPHONE proposal to Mayte...the man was in love with the IDEA of marriage; marriage? not so much. Marriage 101 teaches you have to be willing to compromise, apologize when you're wrong and fidelity is a big thing. NONE of this sounds remotely like Prince!


--None of that was for him. He liked the idea of having a little women at home while he had his own life on the side.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #103 posted 08/08/17 4:53am

1Sasha

I don't think any one woman ever caused him to think about giving it all up. Someone he loved more than she loved him. Kind of like George Clooney now. He met someone who bowled him over, and that was that.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #104 posted 08/08/17 1:37pm

purplefam99

1Sasha said:

I don't think any one woman ever caused him to think about giving it all up. Someone he loved more than she loved him. Kind of like George Clooney now. He met someone who bowled him over, and that was that.

yes he needed someone equal in strength and resolve, i dare say Denise/Vanity( but i could be wrong)

was his fire for fire. He needed an artistic equal for emotional relationship success. but yet someone who he loved more, but that was gonna be difficult given the

way women choose to give him their all. i know basketball players have groupies and this is a problem for them to maintain successful relationships. who was the one who said he slept with 2000

women?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #105 posted 08/08/17 3:23pm

2004Fan

Wilt Chamberlain has claimed to have slept with 20,000 different women in his life.

Were you thinking of him instead?

purplefam99 said:

1Sasha said:

I don't think any one woman ever caused him to think about giving it all up. Someone he loved more than she loved him. Kind of like George Clooney now. He met someone who bowled him over, and that was that.

yes he needed someone equal in strength and resolve, i dare say Denise/Vanity( but i could be wrong)

was his fire for fire. He needed an artistic equal for emotional relationship success. but yet someone who he loved more, but that was gonna be difficult given the

way women choose to give him their all. i know basketball players have groupies and this is a problem for them to maintain successful relationships. who was the one who said he slept with 2000

women?

I am here! Where R U?! Gotta broken heart again...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #106 posted 08/08/17 5:10pm

purplefam99

2004Fan said:

Wilt Chamberlain has claimed to have slept with 20,000 different women in his life.


Were you thinking of him instead?





purplefam99 said:




1Sasha said:


I don't think any one woman ever caused him to think about giving it all up. Someone he loved more than she loved him. Kind of like George Clooney now. He met someone who bowled him over, and that was that.



yes he needed someone equal in strength and resolve, i dare say Denise/Vanity( but i could be wrong)





was his fire for fire. He needed an artistic equal for emotional relationship success. but yet someone who he loved more, but that was gonna be difficult given the


way women choose to give him their all. i know basketball players have groupies and this is a problem for them to maintain successful relationships. who was the one who said he slept with 2000


women?






MY WORD!!!! 20,000!!!!! Yes I think that is who I was thinking of. Yikes!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #107 posted 08/08/17 5:14pm

purplefam99

You know what I'm wondering!!!! Are you wondering too?
We don't have to go there!!! You can just say yes your wondering too.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #108 posted 08/08/17 5:24pm

2004Fan

purplefam99 said:

You know what I'm wondering!!!! Are you wondering too? We don't have to go there!!! You can just say yes your wondering too.

Yes, I am wondering too; and I don't think so. And that's as far as I am going to go. smile

I am here! Where R U?! Gotta broken heart again...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #109 posted 08/08/17 5:33pm

malbena

Tresha68 said:

PennyPurple said:

Oh for Cripes sake. I really can't stand this guy. Maybe he'll sleep with Judith too.

lol

My thought exactly, PennyPurple!...just sit and watch for further development....

lol

This is my normal life. These marital standards cannot be recreated with money.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #110 posted 08/08/17 8:06pm

purplefam99

2004Fan said:



purplefam99 said:


You know what I'm wondering!!!! Are you wondering too? We don't have to go there!!! You can just say yes your wondering too.


Yes, I am wondering too; and I don't think so. And that's as far as I am going to go. smile



Yep good plan! Let just keep walking. 😉
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #111 posted 08/08/17 8:19pm

CyndiGR

exactly.

wonder what Prince thinking when he watches this ish.

what a mess

precioux said:

laurarichardson said:

Prince

He's living through M2's va j j to BE PRINCE. That fucker makes me want to barf



and I would love to brick him off of ANY stage that his delusional ass stands up on..smdh

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #112 posted 08/16/17 9:06am

laurarichardso
n

Found out some additional info about

Gamillah inc/ A Perfect World

gamillah inc is registerd in Granstburg WI at the following address

Contact Information

Gamillah Inc

24991 Soderbeck Rd
Grantsburg, WI 54840

This is a residential address not a business office and remember Eric is from Milwaukee. In 2015 In A Perfect World provided a local library in Grantsburg with supplies. The home was purchased in 2006.

http://www.iapw.org/grantsburg

The business was started here in 2010.

Remember when Prince had Eric and M2 put out of an Essence event in 2011.

http://pagesix.com/2011/0...xs-fiance/

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #113 posted 08/16/17 9:11am

purplefam99

laurarichardson said:

Found out some additional info about



Gamillah inc/ A Perfect World



gamillah inc is registerd in Granstburg WI at the following address


Contact Information


Gamillah Inc


24991 Soderbeck Rd
Grantsburg, WI 54840




This is a residential address not a business office and remember Eric is from Milwaukee. In 2015 In A Perfect World provided a local library in Grantsburg with supplies. The home was purchased in 2006.



http://www.iapw.org/grantsburg



The business was started here in 2010.


Remember when Prince had Eric and M2 put out of an Essence event in 2011.



http://pagesix.com/2011/0...xs-fiance/




Man o man!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #114 posted 08/16/17 9:14am

laurarichardso
n

purplefam99 said:

laurarichardson said:

Found out some additional info about

Gamillah inc/ A Perfect World

gamillah inc is registerd in Granstburg WI at the following address

Contact Information

Gamillah Inc

24991 Soderbeck Rd
Grantsburg, WI 54840

This is a residential address not a business office and remember Eric is from Milwaukee. In 2015 In A Perfect World provided a local library in Grantsburg with supplies. The home was purchased in 2006.

http://www.iapw.org/grantsburg

The business was started here in 2010.

Remember when Prince had Eric and M2 put out of an Essence event in 2011.

http://pagesix.com/2011/0...xs-fiance/

Man o man!

It is something

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #115 posted 08/16/17 11:13am

Bodhitheblackd
og

laurarichardson said:

purplefam99 said:

laurarichardson said: Man o man!

It is something

I think he got played, big time, by his second wife. BUT, remember the old cliche: you can't 'con' an honest man? The manner in which he exited his first marriage and dove head first into his second never seemed quite right. It wasn't like he decided he didn't want to be monagomous or even be married...he just wanted a different wife ,one who signed on to the LG stew of JW beliefs..The proof being in the pudding; what good ever came to Prince from that interlude? The pain of a second divorce, the ultimate and final retreat to PP and opoids. Did he get what he deserved by marrying M2? I often wonder if she felt HE USED HER.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #116 posted 08/16/17 11:14am

morningsong

avatar

laurarichardson said:

Found out some additional info about

Gamillah inc/ A Perfect World

gamillah inc is registerd in Granstburg WI at the following address

Contact Information

Gamillah Inc

24991 Soderbeck Rd
Grantsburg, WI 54840

This is a residential address not a business office and remember Eric is from Milwaukee. In 2015 In A Perfect World provided a local library in Grantsburg with supplies. The home was purchased in 2006.

http://www.iapw.org/grantsburg

The business was started here in 2010.

Remember when Prince had Eric and M2 put out of an Essence event in 2011.

http://pagesix.com/2011/0...xs-fiance/

:confused:

I went here:
http://www.sos.state.wi.us/
and it sent me here:
http://www.wdfi.org/corporations/
and got nothing so I'm not sure what means what.

“Do I dare Disturb the universe?”
― T.S. Eliot

“Only by acceptance of the past, can you alter it”
― T.S. Eliot
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #117 posted 08/16/17 11:23am

purplefam99

Bodhitheblackdog said:



laurarichardson said:




purplefam99 said:


laurarichardson said: Man o man!

It is something



I think he got played, big time, by his second wife. BUT, remember the old cliche: you can't 'con' an honest man? The manner in which he exited his first marriage and dove head first into his second never seemed quite right. It wasn't like he decided he didn't want to be monagomous or even be married...he just wanted a different wife ,one who signed on to the LG stew of JW beliefs..The proof being in the pudding; what good ever came to Prince from that interlude? The pain of a second divorce, the ultimate and final retreat to PP and opoids. Did he get what he deserved by marrying M2? I often wonder if she felt HE USED HER.




Sequway from the other thread a tad on punishment from God, I'm inclined to think
This is a more apt way to enact a karmetic punishment for P being bad earlier on, than his child passing too soon. To me those are normal tragedies that we all suffer however awful they maybe they are humanities equalizer. But M2 using him fooling him that was, to me, karma coming to get him.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #118 posted 08/16/17 11:28am

purplefam99

purplefam99 said:

Bodhitheblackdog said:



laurarichardson said:




purplefam99 said:


laurarichardson said: Man o man!

It is something



I think he got played, big time, by his second wife. BUT, remember the old cliche: you can't 'con' an honest man? The manner in which he exited his first marriage and dove head first into his second never seemed quite right. It wasn't like he decided he didn't want to be monagomous or even be married...he just wanted a different wife ,one who signed on to the LG stew of JW beliefs..The proof being in the pudding; what good ever came to Prince from that interlude? The pain of a second divorce, the ultimate and final retreat to PP and opoids. Did he get what he deserved by marrying M2? I often wonder if she felt HE USED HER.




Sequway from the other thread a tad on punishment from God, I'm inclined to think
This is a more apt way to enact a karmetic punishment for P being bad earlier on, than his child passing too soon. To me those are normal tragedies that we all suffer however awful they maybe they are humanities equalizer. But M2 using him fooling him that was, to me, karma coming to get him.


To be clearer I think he got played too and that WAS karma/God for
Exiting the first marriage in a less than gentleman manner.
And a touch too much playboy time when he was young. My thoughts.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #119 posted 08/16/17 12:08pm

laurarichardso
n

Bodhitheblackdog said:

laurarichardson said:

It is something

I think he got played, big time, by his second wife. BUT, remember the old cliche: you can't 'con' an honest man? The manner in which he exited his first marriage and dove head first into his second never seemed quite right. It wasn't like he decided he didn't want to be monagomous or even be married...he just wanted a different wife ,one who signed on to the LG stew of JW beliefs..The proof being in the pudding; what good ever came to Prince from that interlude? The pain of a second divorce, the ultimate and final retreat to PP and opoids. Did he get what he deserved by marrying M2? I often wonder if she felt HE USED HER.

Are you one of those people who just have something agaisnt any religion?

He did not want to be married to Mayte anymore for whatever reasons and I think he checked out mentally before he even thought about

about being a JW. Mayte was not going to become a JW so he left. No mystery. I think you are forgetting he was raised as a 7th Day Adventist and JWs are just an off shoot of SDA so JW was not some foreign concept to him.

I do not think Prince got played by M2 she walked away with very little money and I am going to assume that they both were running around and that marriage had been dead long before they divorce. We know she was living in a Condo before he even went out on the road for Musicology. So they were not getting along.

I know that this may come to a shock but thousands of people divorce everyday and they do not become addicted to pain pills because of it. We have a lot of evidence that Prince kept right on dating after his divorce and evidence that he had surgery in 2010 and no evidence that he was abusing these meds until the last weeks of his life.

Joint pain = pain meds

Divorce = more running around.

For all you know he could have been doing a black flip down the road once the divorce papers were signed. Marriage is not for everyone.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 4 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Judith Hill and Eric Benet singing Spend My Life With Yout